Mickie Loves Dem Cowboys

Story Info
Mickie James meets Miles Austin and Tony Romo.
5.4k words
4.55
10.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

In the late afternoon on July 22, 2013 at the River Ridge Playing Fields in Oxnard, California, Brooke Hogan and Mickie James, wearing a pink Tony Romo Dallas Cowboys Jersey and short denim shorts, are watching as the Dallas Cowboys finish their second day of practice. "Don't you find it at all weird that they are called the Dallas Cowboys but they don't practice in Texas?" Brooke asks.

Mickie presses her lips together and shakes her head "No... Not really" Mickie replies as she places her hands onto her curved and perfectly rounded hips "A lot of teams practice in other cities..." Mickie says before she pauses and smirks at Brooke "I take it you really don't follow football?"

"Not as much as I am now..." Brooke laughs, "I was wrapped up in so many other things that I didn't really follow sports..."

Mickie laughs "So everyone from the Cowboys is here, right?"

"Yup, everyone... all the big stars and the rookies too..." Brooke nods her head.

Mickie smiles excitedly "So... Like Tony Romo is here... And like Miles Austin?"

Brooke nods her head, "Yup everyone, yesterday was like the first big day, but it was all ceremonies and stuff for the fans... like a big pep rally...but Phil told me to come today, so this way once they are done practicing you can get to meet them without having to worry about the a big crowd..." Brooke says.

Mickie's perky eyes widen with excitement. "I really get to meet them!?"

"Yup..." Brooke nods her head and smiles, "The perks of becoming a player's wife..."

"That doesn't even watch it..." Mickie teases

Brooke shrugs and laughs, "I will be... I got tickets to the wives' box for all the home games..."

"I am so jealous!" Mickie says with a laugh

"Hey now you know how I feel with you having a successful music career..." Brooke laughs

Mickie shrugs and presses her lips together "Well I don't like to brag and all..." Mickie says with a laugh

"Unless you get to do it on TV as part of her your character..." Brooke laughs

Mickie smiles and then bites down on her bottom lip "So do you think I look cute enough to meet them later?"

Brooke raises an eyebrow and then smirks a bit, "Depends on what type of 'meet' you're talking about..." The daughter of Hulk Hogan says teasingly.

"Hey ... I'm just here to meet them, nothing else"

"Mmmmhmmm..." Brooke smiles, "You look fine either way..."

Mickie smiles "Good..." Mickie then presses her lips together "And the hair? Does it look good?"

"You look fine..." Brooke replies with a nod of her head, "You just want to meet them after all..." Brooke adds with a wink.

Mickie smiles. "That's right... Just want to meet them"

As Brooke is about to reply a series of whistles being blown by various Cowboys coaches signals the end of that day's practice, "Looks like practice is over..."

"I suppose you're going to leave me behind and go talk to your man..." Mickie James says as she watches Dallas Cowboys player, Phil Costais, walking in the direction of her and Brooke

Brooke Hogan smiles, "Well yeah...you could say that, besides I doubt you'd want me hanging around as you got meet all the guys you came to see..."

"Well...it's not like I really know my way around here..." Mickie says with a laugh

"Well the hotel is right over there, and there's the field... and over there is where the guys get changed..." Brooke says as she points to a building that the Dallas Cowboys are using as their locker room.

"So... Should I just meet you back at the hotel later?" Mickie asks

"Sure, or if you're unsure we can meet up back here in... say an hour or so?" Brooke suggests

Mickie nods her head and smiles. "That works too!"

"Okay great..." Brooke smiles, "And I'll want details on who you meet...."

Mickie shakes her head. "Yeah... I'm sure you will"

******

Several minutes later, Mickie James is walking across the field towards the sideline where the Cowboys bench and refreshment tables are, and as she gets closer, she spots a player wearing number nineteen filling up a cup with Gatorade. Without even seeing the name on the back of the jersey, Mickie instantly knows that its Widereceiver Miles Austin.

Mickie smiles excitedly as she sees one of her favorite players from the Dallas Cowboys only a short distance away from. With his back to the practice field and the approaching TNA Knockout, Miles raises the cup and takes a drink.

After he swallows his drink, Miles crumples up the cup and tosses it into a waste-bin, "Man, only second day and they are running us ragged..." Miles says, not knowing that one of the most decorated women in pro wrestling is approaching her.

Mickie James takes a deep breath as she reaches within touching distance of Miles Austin, standing directly behind. "Ummm excuse me..." Mickie says with a hint of nerves

"Hmmm? Yeah?" Miles Austin asks as he turns around and then looks at Mickie, "You're one of the new cheerleaders?" Miles asks as he doesn't recognize Mickie.

"Ummm... No just a fan..." Mickie says with an innocent smile.

"Oh... great... always nice to meet the cute fans..." Miles says with a grin.

Mickie blushes a bit and lowers her head. "Oh I'm like...a huge fan!"

"Oh really? How huge a fan?" Miles asks jokingly.

"Well I'd pretty much do anything for an autograph..." Mickie replies

"Anything? Good thing you're not a Jets fan... you'd have to go through their coach..." Miles says.

"I wouldn't mind going through you..." Mickie says with a smirk as she looks at Miles Austin. Suddenly, Mickie's eyes widen and her mouth drops open as she realizes what she just said "Oh my god! I totally didn't mean it like that"

"Not the first time I've heard someone say that... but a first in terms of someone being as hot as you are..." Miles replies with a smile.

Mickie licks her lips slightly. "Ummm ... So about an autograph? Would you sign my jersey?" Mickie asks with an eager smile as she places her hands onto the bottom of the material to pull the here's down a bit to show the jersey off, making it the first time Miles has noticed the jersey

"You want me to sign a Jersey that has Tony's number 9 on it... and not my number 19?" Miles asks with a raised eyebrow.

Mickie bites down on her lip and looks down with embarrassment. "Well I could only wear one jersey..."

"Hmmmmm... that is a problem..." Miles says, "Alright how about I give you this jersey that I'm wearing... and of course I'll autograph it.... if you... hmmmm suck my dick?" Austin says in a way that he doesn't think Mickie will take him up on that deal.

Mickie's eyes widen and she looks at Miles Austin in shock. "Ummmm... What?"

"Hey it's alright I was just..." Austin begins to say before Mickie interupts.

"Were you serious?" Mickie asks with a slight smile

Seeing the smile on Mickie's face, Austin nods slightly, "Well you did say anything before..."

Mickie places her hands onto her curved hips and nods her head. "So... Like right here?" Mickie asks as she stands with Miles in a still visible section of the practice field

"No not here.... about.... over behind the bleachers..." Miles says as he motions towards the bleachers that are several yards away.

Mickie nods her head and smiles "Sure!"

******

A short while later after arriving behind the bleachers, Mickie James is about to kneel on the grass as Miles Austin is removing his jersey, "Before I whip my dick out... take off that jersey and put on mine..." Miles says as Mickie stares at his muscular upper body when he hands her his sweat coated jersey.

Mickie looks up at Miles Austin and cutely smiles "Really?"

"Yeah really..." Miles replies as Mickie eagerly takes hold of his jersey.

Mickie briefly sets the worn jersey of Miles Austin down on the grass and places her hands at the bottom of the pink 'Tony Romo' jersey that she is wearing. Lifting the jersey up, Mickie's nice juicy black bra covered tits and toned, tanned stomach become exposed.

As Mickie prepares to put on his jersey, Miles takes a moment to check out the nicely sized bra covered tits of the country singer and pro wrestling beauty, "Not bad..." Miles comments.

Mickie smiles at Miles before she pulls the sweat soaked jersey over head and pulls the jersey down over her body

"Now that's perfect..." Miles says as Mickie pulls the jersey down without having any issue of putting on something that is drenched with his sweat.

Mickie presses her perky lips together and nods her head "Yep! Yep!"

Miles Austin smirks as he begins to lower his shorts as soon as Mickie drops to her knees. Within moments, the only woman to have held the WWE Women's, Divas and TNA Knockout Championships has her eyes going wide when she sees Austin's long meaty cock.

Mickie licks her lips and tosses her brunette hair back before she reaches for his cock with her right hand and begins to stroke his cock.

"Mmmmm..." The Cowboys star Widereceiver moans as the Mickie works her right hand along the length of his cock as it hardens in her grasp.

Mickie sweetly smiles up at Miles Austin as she works her hand back and forth along his continuing to harden cock, her hand occasionally twisting on his shaft

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Miles Austin moans as the record-holding nine time women's wrestling champion strokes his big hard shaft.

Mickie leans her head forward and softly kisses the head of Austin's cock, while moving her hand back and forth

"Ahhhh...mmmm yeah..." Miles moans as Mickie gently rubs her lips against the head of his dick while she turns her hand slightly on the shaft.

Mickie James closes her eyes and begins to move her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Miles groans while Mickie traces her tongue around the head of his big hard dick.

Mickie moves her wet tongue skillfully across and then around the head of his cock, while now slowly moving her hand on his shaft

"Ahhh damn..." Miles Austin groans as he looks down and watches as Mickie works her tongue back and forth against the head of his cock while she perfectly strokes the shaft.

Mickie removes her hand from his shaft as she lowers her tongue from the head of his cock and begins to drag her tongue down his shaft

"Ahhhhh awww..." Miles groans as Mickie slides her tongue down one side of his cock.

"Mmmmmm" Mickie moans as she leaves a light trail of her saliva on his shaft as she brings her tongue down to his ballsack

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Miles moans as the TNA Knockout nicknamed Hardcore Country starts to lap her tongue against his large balls.

Mickie lifts her eyes and looks up at Miles Austin as she slides her tongue to the underside of his balls

Miles smirks down at Mickie as she slaps his balls playfully with her soft wet tongue.

Mickie James begins to teasingly work her wet tongue against the length of his cock

The Cowboys single-game receiving record holder lick his lips as Mickie drags her tongue slowly back up on his stiff pole.

Mickie parts her luscious and perky lips, taking the head of Miles Austin's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhh shit..." Miles moans as Mickie wraps her lips around his cock before she starts to bob her head.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm" Mickie moans as she bobs her head back and forth, placing her hands onto his waist

"Ahhhh... awwww damn..." Miles moans as the self-proclaimed thrillbilly bobs her head on his cock at a nice and easy pace as if savoring the taste of his tool.

"Mmmmmmm....mmmmm" Mickie moans as her perky and pouty lips brush along his shaft, while she moves her hands along his sweat coated waist from his intense practice earlier

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh..." The two-time pro-bowler moans as Mickie sucks and slurps lightly on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh" Mickie moans as she starts to gradually bob her head at a quicker pace, however, still sucking smoothly

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck..." Miles moans as Mickie James rocks her head back and forth on his tool.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm" Mickie moans as her head perfectly bobs forward with her wet saliva dripping down

"Ahhhhh mmmmm fuck... awww..." Miles moans as Mickie drags her lips against his meaty cock as she turns her head slightly from side to side.

Mickie's perky lips grind on Miles Austin's cock as she swiftly lowers her head completely down

"Mmmmmm ahhhh damn... awwww...." Miles moans as Mickie lustuflly sucks on his cock while deep throating it with no problem at all.

Mickie James lifts her eyes and once again looks up at Miles as she works her head with ease of his cock

"Ahhhh shit... awwww... yeah..." Miles groans as Mickie sucks and slurps on his big hard cock.

Mickie pulls her head back slightly, leaving upper portion of his cock inside of her mouth.

Miles licks his lips as Mickie places her hand on the saliva coated shaft and begins to rapidly stroke it while she sucks on the head of his cock like it was a lollipop.

Mickie presses her lips tightly around the head of Austin's cock as she steadily rocks her head forward, while working her hand on his shaft.

"Awwwww ahhh damn..." Miles Austin moans as his cock begins to throb as Mickie bobs her head on it while stroking it at the same time.

Mickie turns her head, causing her pouty lips to grind against the head of his shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm shit... awww...." Miles groans when he starts to cum inside of Mickie's talented mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Mickie moans with delight as she happily swallows his cum

"Mmmm damn...." Miles moans as Mickie keeps bobbing her head on his cock until she is sure he is spent.

Just as Mickie is lifting her head off of Miles cock, the Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo comes behind the bleachers, "Aw again Miles? Put your dick away... Jerry is wandering around...." Tony says.

"Oh shit.... thanks for looking out Tony..." Miles says as he quickly pulls up his shorts as Mickie looks up at Tony Romo with some of Miles cum dripping from her lips.

"Ummm hi..." Mickie says with a laugh, looking at Tony Romo with starstruck "You're... Tony Romo!"

"Yeah that's me... um you got a little something on your lips..." Tony says after her looks at her.

"Oh ... Ummm..." Mickie says with a laugh as she raises her left hand to wipe the cum off of her lip

Tony then looks at Miles, "You know how much trouble you could get into if Jerry caught you with another fan..."

"I know man, but hell, look at her....and she did say she'd do 'anything' for an autograph..." Miles says.

"Please tell me you did not use the Jets coach joke again..." Tony says.

"Well yeah... just cause it's funny..." Miles smirks, "But hey you want in on this... she was wearing your jersey..."

Mickie James stands up from kneeling on the grass and places her hands onto her curved and nicely juicy hips as she causally looks between Miles and Tony

Tony Romo takes a good look at Mickie, "Hmmm she looks like she can take a few good hits..." Tony says as if sizing Mickie up.

Mickie presses her perky lips together and nods her head "Well yeah I can..."

"And she's a big Cowboys fan too..." Miles says.

"Alright... alright... but we'ld have to take this some place else... maybe the locker room..." Tony says.

Mickie raises an eyebrow and cutely smirks "Afraid of being caught?" Mickie asks with a laugh

"Hey if you had a boss like ours... you'd be terrified..." Tony Romo replies

Mickie rolls her eyes and laughs. "Try having Dixie Carter..."

"Who?" Miles Austin asks, revealing to Mickie that her current employer is no where near as well know as some others that she has worked for.

"She's like..." Mickie pause and scrunches her nose up "The Christian Ponder of wrestling..."

"Whoever she is, if she's running a company the way he plays... I'd start looking for a new place to work..." Tony says.

"I'm actually thinking about trying to get back with Vince McMahon... He can be tough at times, but he knows what he's doing.." Mickie casually replies.

"Vince McM... wait... weren't you the chick who grabbed another woman's crotch at like a WrestleFest or something?" Miles asks if what Mickie just said gave him a huge hint of who she is.

"You mean, WrestleMania?" Mickie asks with a smirk

"Yeah that's it..." Miles nods his head.

"You know I saw that too... you did the whole palm lick thing afterward..." Tony says.

Mickie shakes her head and laughs. "I've won a total of nine wrestling championship and have released two music albums, and people still only remember the WrestleMania stunt..."

"Gotta be famous for something...." Miles says.

Tony smirks a bit, "So you're in the world of wrestling... now I heard from Chad Johnson and Big Ben girls in your line of work always tend to hook up with the guys....so... I take you came here to land a couple of players from the Big D..."

Mickie smirks "So were we going to head for that locker room or not?"

"Sure... after the way you sucked my dick...I'm eager to fuck ya..." Miles answers.

******

A short time later in the Cowboys training camp locker room, Mickie James, wearing a brand new white and blue Dallas Cowboys Jersey is on her knees as she watches two of her favorite players, Quarterback Tony Romo and Wide Receiver Miles Austin stroking their large, thick and hardening cocks.

Mickie James presses her pouty lips together as she looks up at Tony and Miles "One of you locked the door, right?" Mickie asks "I don't want any more players interrupting"

"Yeah it's locked..." Tony nods his head.

"Not the first time Tony had a girl in here..." Miles smirks.

"That was in a porno..." Tony quickly saves.

"Yeah sure it was..." Miles smirks.

Mickie looks up at Tony Romo with confusion. "You were in porn?" Mickie asks as she places her right hand around his cock and her left hand around Miles Austin's cock

"NO I wasn't...." Tony replies as Mickie begins to stroke his cock.

"Nah, some studio found out that he and Jessica had some flings in the locker room... and made a little scene out of...." Miles smirks as Mickie strokes his dick with her left hand.

"Oh wow! Sounds crazy!" Mickie says with a laugh as she works her hands eagerly along both cocks

"Yeah... we rib Tony about all the time...." Miles groans as Mickie works her left hand on his shaft.

"Ahhhh shit..." Tony groans as Mickie strokes his dick with her right hand.

Mickie smiles up at Tony Romo before she leans her head forward and flicks her tongue against the head of his cock. "I bet you guys have some crazy locker room stories!" Mickie says before she turns her head toward Miles Austin's cock and begins to work her tongue over the head of his cock as well

"This is gonna be up there..." Tony says as Mickie strokes his cock while she does to same to Miles's shaft while she laps her tongue against it.

"Mmmmm...no story sharing?" Mickie asks with a laugh before she wastes little time in taking Miles Austin's cock into her eager mouth, while working her hand on Tony Romo's cock

"Mmmmmm fuck ahhhh damn..." Miles moans as Mickie begins to bob her head swiftly on his cock.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm" Mickie moans as her perky and pouty lips brush along Miles Austin's cock as she perfectly bobs her head

"Ahhh..." Tony moans as Mickie smoothly strokes his cock while he leans down so that he can grope Mickie's tits through the material of the jersey.

"Ahhhhh fuck..." Miles moans as Mickie sucks and slurps on his dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmm" Mickie moans as she steadily bobs her head forward on Austin's cock, with her saliva now dripping down

"Mmmm shit... damn you got a mouth made to suck dick..." Miles groans as Mickie drools heavily on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm" Mickie moans as she rapidly bobs her head forward on Miles Austin's cock as she eagerly sucks him

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Miles moans as Mickie takes his cock all the way into her mouth.

12