Mickie's Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

It was like Melina could taste Trish's humiliation, and it tasted sweet. She had to get more of that sweet flavour, "You wanna cum? Then tell me something Trish... who does Mickie belong too?"

Automatically Trish opened her mouth to say 'me' however stop herself just in time, knowing that if she did she would be punished with another spanking or another few excruciating minutes without orgasm. Most likely both. So gritting her teeth Trish told Melina what she wanted to hear, "You... Mickie belongs to you. She's yours, not mine. She's your bitch."

"Like you, huh?" Melina grinned.

Again gritting her teeth Trish said, "Yeah... like me."

"Because you're what Trish?" Melina pushed.

Telling herself they were only words Trish softly said, "I'm your bitch."

"Trish... my dick is in your ass. I've been fucking you up the ass for quite awhile now, and got you riding my big hard strap on dick with your tight little ass hole. You're even spreading those big fat cheeks of yours so I can get a real good look at your widely stretch ass hole bouncing up and down on my dick, taking it in all the way inside your ass. You think that means you're a top right now Trish? Because it doesn't. What it means is right now you're a bottom. A slutty little bottom who loves taking big cocks up her big fat ass so much that she is willing to do or say anything to cum. So I don't care who or what you think you are Trish, because right now you're a bitch! You're my bitch! Now say it like you mean it or I won't let you cum for another hour!" Melina threatened.

Trish gritted her teeth and imagined all the things she was going to do to Melina the next time they met. But... she was perhaps more desperate than she'd ever been to cum, so Trish knew she was not only going to tell Melina exactly what it was she wanted to hear but use all of her acting talents to make it as believable as she possibly could. The problem was that deep down Trish wasn't so sure she would simply be telling Melina what she wanted to hear.

As much Trish hated to admitted, even to herself, Melina was right. At this particular moment Trish was Melina's bitch. Trish could ass fuck Melina and every other WWE diva a thousand times each until they were nothing but her submissive bitches and it wouldn't change the fact that right now Melina was totally and completely dominating her, making the multiple times women's champion abuse her own ass hole on a dildo for the pleasure of the two brunettes, Trish nothing in this moment but Melina's bitch. And worst of all... Trish liked it.

It shamed Trish beyond belief but taking a strap on cock up her ass and the words of the two brunettes was not just making her remember all those times she was ass fucked during the first part of her WWE career. They were also making her remember all the orgasms she'd had while being butt fucked. All those amazing, body trembling, mind melting, soul shaking orgasms which had turned Trish into a shameless anal whore, casting aside whatever dignity remained after being anally violated so she could beg for more of that heavenly pleasure. And Trish was terrified of losing control like that again, because she had managed to turn things around the first time and become a top but maintaining that position was incredibly hard after taking an ass fucking.

However Trish really, really needed to cum so, deciding she could worry about staying a top later, the record setting seven times women's champion momentarily embracing her submissive side in the hopes of making Melina believe what she was saying, "Melina, I'm... I'm your bitch."

"Louder." Melina pushed.

"I'm your bitch!" Trish yelled.

"LOUDER." Melina screamed.

"I'M YOUR BITCH!" Trish screamed back.

"Now tell Mickie." Melina demanded, "Take your hands off your ass cheeks, straighten up and look you're former bitch in the eye and tell her what you are and who she belongs too!"

Momentarily Trish gritted her teeth, then she quickly took her hands off her ass cheeks, straighten up and then slowly looked at Mickie and softly but firmly said, "I am Melina's bitch, just like you Mickie. You're her bitch. You're hers. You belong to Melina Perez, not me, mmmmmm, we're both her bitches, fuck Melina, let me cum! I've said everything you wanted me to say, now make me cum!"

"But I'm not sure you really mean it." Melina said with a shrug.

"NO! I mean it, I swear!" Trish said desperately, before screaming, "I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M MELINA PEREZ'S BITCH! I'M NOTHING BUT MELINA PEREZ'S BITCH! SHE OWNS MICKIE JAMES, NOT ME! MICKIE JAMES IS MELINA PEREZ'S BITCH! I'M MELINA PEREZ'S BITCH! WE'RE HER BITCHES!"

"Ok... I guess I can believe that." Melina grinned happily, "You can make yourself cum now."

The moment Melina gave her permission Trish started brutally slamming her own shitter up and down the massive poll which had been rearranging her bowels for some time now. And to Melina it didn't just look like a humiliated top trying to get this over with. No, the mighty Trish Stratus looked like a total anal whore finally embracing her true self after pretending to be a top for a ridiculously long time, perhaps even grateful that a real top had finally put her in her place.

Honestly Melina thought it was kind of sad and pathetic just how totally Trish seemed to break. Then again from the sounds of it the blonde was having some truly incredible orgasms, Trish screaming hysterically and shaking violently as she relentlessly pounded her own butt hole up and down on that strap on cock, Melina just lying back and smirking at her defeated foe as she obviously experienced multiple orgasms. Perhaps even more orgasms than Mickie would whenever Melina would butt fuck her beloved girlfriend.

Just thinking about her beloved had Melina turning her head to look over at the other brunette. Mickie was frantically slamming four fingers of one hand into her horny cunt while looking like she was probably fisting her own slutty ass while watching Trish mindlessly pound her own pooper to multiple climaxes. Mickie obviously came from watching this which triggered Melina's orgasm, and even though it was mostly the clit stimulator and humiliating Trish which did the trick it felt like Melina mostly came over the fact that her girlfriend would never again view Trish Stratus has anything remotely like a top.

Melina had an idea how to make absolutely sure of that, but first she wanted to give Mickie a treat. So she waited until Trish had made herself cum so many times Melina was convinced that the blonde was about to pass out, then she forcefully pushed her defeated rival off of her cock and turned her attention to her girlfriend.

"Mickie, get over here and suck my cock!" Melina ordered.

Even though she was oh so close to another orgasm Mickie was quick to obey, pulling her fingers out of her own cunt and ass, briefly sucking them clean before crawling over to swallow the head of Melina's strap on. The second her lips wrapped around the base Mickie let out a long moan of pleasure as her taste buds were hit with a flavour she never thought she would have the privilege of tasting, the deepest part of Trish's ass.

Sure, Mickie had spent hours with her face buried in between Trish's big pillowy ass cheeks, but this was different. This dildo had reached into the deepest depths of Trish's bowels, a place Mickie's tongue could have never possibly reached, the flavour being far more delicious possibly because of the sheer depravity of it all. The same was true whenever Mickie sucked on a strap on which had violated her own butt, or the butt of another WWE diva, yet because this was Trish it was special. It reminded her a lot of cherished memories of tasting Melina's butt on Trish's strap on years ago, Mickie joyfully sucking this strap on just as much as that particular one.

The downside was that Mickie was so eager that she cleaned the head of the toy in what seemed like seconds, and it didn't seem to take much longer for Mickie to take the entire length of the dildo down her throat. Of course even though the heavenly juice seemed to be sucked away too quickly Mickie continued to ravenously deep throat the strap on, much to Melina's clear delight.

"Yeahhhhh Mickie, deep throat that big dick! Deep throat every single inch of my big dick which was just in the deepest part of Trish's fat ass!" Melina beamed happily, before turning her attention to her defeated rival who had fallen off the bed and was now whimpering on the floor clutching her aching backside, "And speaking of Trish's fat ass, let's see what damage I've done to it shall we? Let's see how badly I destroyed Trish's ass hole. Or should that be how badly I made her destroy her own ass hole? Ha, whatever. Trish, show me your fat ass. Stand up, bend over and spread your big round ass cheeks so I can see your gaping ass hole."

Melina grinned joyfully as she heard a pathetic sounding whimper of embarrassment from Trish before the seven times women's champion slowly got up onto her feet, having to use the bed to help herself up. Then Trish gave Melina a look which was probably supposed to be defiant and angry, but all Melina saw was a defeated bitch trying and failing to look tough. That's all Melina continued to see as Trish broke eye contact and blushed before the horrified Canadian surrendered to her latest humiliation, Melina practically drooling as she watched Trish slowly turn around, bend over and spread her well rounded ass cheeks.

For a few long moments Melina just stared at the beautiful sight that was now before her, committing every part of it to memory. Just how widely Trish's ass hole was now gaping was only part of it. There was also just how deep she could see into Trish's bowels via the gaping crater which used to be so tightly closed. And how wonderfully red the surrounding flesh was thanks to all the spanking, both directly from Melina's hand and indirectly from Melina's thighs constantly smacking against those big meaty cheeks during the ass fucking. And of course there was Trish's hands submissively spreading those juicy cheeks, the record-setting champion forced to bend over and display her gaping ass hole in total submission. And best of all was that just below the blonde's thoroughly stretched butt hole was Trish's pussy which had so much cum and cunt cream leaking from it that it not only couldn't be more clear that Trish loved being ass fucked but the proud former champion also loved being humiliated like this.

Then Melina licked her lips, grinned wickedly and whistled, "Wow, look at that well fucked shit hole. I mean seriously, Mickie, I want you to take a look at this. Stop sucking my cock just for a moment and look at your former idol and tell me what you see."

Obediently Mickie removed her mouth from the fake cock, turned to look at where Trish was now displaying herself and after a few seconds murmured, "A bitch?"

"Yes Mickie, Trish is a bitch." Melina laughed happily, "But tell me exactly why that's what you think of when you see her like this. I want to hear it."

"Because her ass hole has clearly been thoroughly fucked by a total stud, and Trish is now displaying that stud's handiwork." Mickie replied immediately.

Grinning widely Melina called out, "You hear that Trish? Your ex-girlfriend can see you for what you are now."

"Fuck you Melina." Trish whimpered.

"Yeah, we'll be fucking some more in just a minute." Melina laughed cruelly, "For now just keep showing off your gaping butt hole while Mickie finishes cleaning your anal juices off my cock. Mmmmmm, yeah Mickie, you suck that cock. Didn't need much encouragement, did you? No, my girl is a little ass to mouth slut who can't get enough yummy ass juice. Mmmmmm, and what you really, really love is the taste of bitch ass. That's why you love the taste of your own ass so much, and why you love the taste of Trish's ass even more, because you're both submissive little bitches who love it up the ass!"

Melina continued to throw verbal abuse around but she wasn't really concentrating on what she was saying. She was far too occupied with switching her gaze back and forth between Mickie bobbing her head up and down on every inch of her cock and Trish continuing to display herself. Which for some tops would have been enough, and the thought of kicking Trish out so Melina could concentrate on fucking Mickie some more was tempting. However Melina had other plans for Trish. Plans which involved making sure that Trish's butt hole ended up looking twice as sore, and being twice as open, as it was right now.

Meanwhile Trish was ignoring Melina's leers and what she was doing so she could desperately concentrate on telling herself over and over again she was a top. Which was something she'd done before, during and after previous ass fuckings. Hopefully this would be like that time with Beth in that when the other woman was finally done with her ass hole she would kick Trish out, leaving the humiliated diva to slowly make her way back to her hotel room on shaky legs were she could spend the rest of the night lying on her front with an ice pack resting on her sore, gaping butt hole. That was preferable to what had happened with Candice.

Not only had Candice insisted on spooning, with Trish as the little spoon, but she had ass fucked Trish first thing in the morning, twice during the day and then once more when they were finally in the arena for the next show. Of course Trish hadn't needed to take those ass fuckings as her obligations only lasted until the end of the previous night... but there had just been something about the way Candice had told Trish to bend over which had made Trish's knees go weak. She had even spread her own butt cheeks before and after each butt fucking. Before so Trish could beg to get her ass fucked, and after so she could show off what a great job Candice had done stretching her ass hole until it was a gaping mess. And throughout every ass fucking Candice had been constantly making Trish suck her strap on clean of her own butt juices, clearly taking great pleasure in making Trish go ass to mouth, and telling Trish she was such a great ass whore, butt slut, anal fuck toy, etc. The worst part had been after the final butt fuck when Candice had pulled Trish into her arms, grabbed two handfuls of the blonde's big butt and spoke the words which had haunted Trish ever since.

Even now Trish could remember every squeeze, every pinch, and every word, Candice's voice even echoing through her head at that moment, "Trish... you're the best piece of ass I've ever had. I don't know how you've got it through your head you're a top, but I think deep down you know you're a bottom. You came too hard with my dick up your ass for you to be anything else. And I wanna help you Trish. I wanna make sure that a bottom of your calibre gets exactly what she needs. To make sure you're constantly spanked, humiliated and fucked with skill and enthusiasm. And most of all I really want to make sure this perfect ass of yours doesn't go more than an hour without being fucked ever again."

"Candice..." Trish had weakly tried to interrupt.

Candice had just ignored her and continued talking, "Not that it will be just me of course as I'm sure Torrie and Victoria will only be too happy to help out. Just think about that Trish. All three of us, Vince's Devils, taking it in turns to fuck your big fat ass. Passing your pooper around like a piece of meat. Relentlessly using the hole you shit from as a fuck hole for our pleasure. Not that we won't use your mouth and pussy too, because we will. Mmmmmm yeah, we'll constantly feed you our pussies and asses, and spend plenty of time stuffing all your holes to make sure you're nice and air tight. All you have to do is walk into the women's locker room, pull down your pants and panties, spread your cheeks and while showing everyone your freshly fucked ass hole proudly proclaim you're my bitch. Or, if you're not ready for that, just come find me when you're ready to accept you're a bottom. Then you can pull down your pants and panties, spread your cheeks and beg me to ass fuck you and make you my bitch. Or get the words Candice's Bitch tattooed on your right butt cheek and show me it. I think it would be really cute, and if you want to know the joy of my cock in your ass again those words will end up on your ass sooner or later."

"That will never happen." Trish had sworn.

"We'll see." Candice had shrugged, smacked Trish's ass one more time and left murmuring, "See you later, bitch."

Trish had been so mad that she had pulled up her pants and panties, marched after Candice and challenged her to a rematch in front of all their fellow WWE divas. Of course Trish had one that match and spent the next night fucking Candice's ass, but no matter how hard she ass fucked the other woman it didn't matter. Candice only seem to revel in submitting to Trish one minute and the next she would remind Trish just how much fun they both had the previous evening, how tight Trish's ass hole had been and how great the words Candice's Bitch would look on Trish's meaty ass cheeks. At the end of the night Trish had just kicked Candice out and, to her shame, shoved one of her dildos up her own ass and rammed her own rectum to climax while imagining it was Candice ass fucking her again.

Since then Trish had imagined being Candice's bitch more times than she would care to admit, and while she also imagined the equally humiliating scenario of being butt fucked by Beth, or Lita, or Stephanie again thanks to the vivid picture Candice had planted in her mind it was normally a freaking Playboy model who was fucking her up the ass in most of her secret submissive fantasies. Not that Trish fantasised about such things all the time, just when she couldn't fight the urge after something had triggered her submissive side. Now it seemed Melina would be haunting her wet dreams too. What Trish didn't know was that things were about to get much, much worse for her.

"Trish, go get your strap on and the lube." Melina suddenly called out.

Trish frowned in confusion but quickly did as she was told, happy to be out of such a humiliating position. It was kind of hard to move given the aching in her butt, which was also humiliating, however Trish ignored it to concentrate on the task.

"Mickie, stand up... good, now Trish... strap that dildo around Mickie's waist and lube it up." Melina ordered, pausing for a moment to enjoy the look of shock and horror on her two fellow divas' faces before yelling, "Do it!"

As if in a dreamlike state Mickie lifted first one leg up then the other, stepping into the harness before allowing Trish to slowly pull it up her thighs and then tighten it around her waist. Wearing the device was completely alien to Mickie, as was the feeling of something pressing against her clit like this as Trish hesitantly applied the lubricant to the shaft.

When the dildo was thoroughly coated Melina pulled out, "Good, now get on the bed Mickie and lie on your back. Excellent, now Trish... go ride Mickie's cock!"

"But Mickie's a bottom!" Trish exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah she is. My girl is a pure bottom who's been ass fucked by pretty much every diva on the roster." Melina grinned, "And you Trish, are going to take her cock up your ass!"

Trish opened her mouth to complain but then slowly closed it. The two tops, if Trish was still a top, stared at each other for a few long moments. Then, clearly embarrassed at the level she was sinking too, Trish slowly got into position while grumbling, "You'll pay for this Melina."

"We'll see." Melina said dismissively as she watched Trish try and line up her gaping butt hole with Mickie's new cock, "No, turn away from her and spread your cheeks. I think it's about time Mickie got a good look at just how pretty your ass hole is when it's stretching around a cock."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers