Microkini Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Nudists enjoy a passionate beach three-way.
1.5k words
48.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sano
Sano
38 Followers

It was 8:00 am on a mid summer morning and the temps were fast getting up to a high of 98°. On this particular weekday, I figured that I’d better get my ten-mile run in early both to avoid dehydrating from the day’s heat and to take full advantage of the serenity the nearly empty beach had to offer. I set up my things, slipped on some running shorts and shoes and headed out for an hour-long run.

Ten miles and a liter of water later, I was on my way back to my “camp” when much to my dismay, I came upon some guy and his girlfriend setting up their stuff less than 20 yards from mine. I’m far from antisocial, but on a nearly empty beach it did piss me off that someone would choose to set up so close and I let them know how I felt with a few stern looks!

Still, I hoped for the best and slipped on my micro, watching them closely for several minutes to see if they were the usual “surfer and his babe” or something more interesting that perhaps knew about San Onofre's reputation. With a sigh of relief and a slight tingle in my groin, I watched the two of them strip down into small bikinis. Looking to be about 30, the woman’s large, round breasts were covered by narrow strips of red material that barely concealed her nipples and her slender but muscular legs went up and made a firm ass of themselves. An ass clad only in a small g-string! Appearing to be about twenty years her senior, the guy was extremely fit and looked great in his minimalist red thong with a very narrow front that clearly outlined his ample cock.

We were checking each other out for the better part of an hour, but since the two of them were generally minding their own business, my angst about their presence soon subsided. As the morning hours wore on, they would alternately make out a little, then go into the water for a swim and then venture back to explore the deep chaparral behind the beach, basically just enjoying the day and seeming to be a pretty normal couple. However, by noon they were lying on their towels, her top now off while he softly caressed her breasts, occasionally dropping his head to take one of her erect nipples into his mouth. All the while she’d gently rub her pussy through her bikini and stroke his growing erection through his suit as they began to get more into it. I watched them intently, my ever-ready penis soon becoming an erection and prompting me to pull my g-string to one side and let it throb freely in the mid day sun. Almost unconsciously, I began to jack off, my gaze riveted on them as he now had her tiny bikini bottoms pulled to one side and with his hand planted firmly on her pussy, occasionally slip a finger inside. Every few minutes one of them would look my way seeing me openly stroking my erection while watching them make love, obviously having no problem with it as he furiously finger fucked her shaved pussy, holding her legs down to afford me a better view.

The deep chaparral between the base of the cliffs and the sand that they had been exploring earlier has several trails running through it that lead to small clearings used by the locals to party in after hours. The clearings are unnoticeable from the beach and while I’ve never actually witnessed it happening, thereare some tell-tale signs indicating that people occasionally use the clearings for sex. After a few minutes of vigorously fingering her, they abruptly got up from their towels and walked hand in hand into the brush to continue their lovemaking. To my surprise, the woman looked directly at me and flashed a huge smile as the guy led her into the bushes.

“Was that an invitation?” I thought, as my throbbing erection took control, instilling me to at least follow them into the bushes to be sure. I quickly got up and with my fully erect cock bobbing in front of me like a divining rod, I carefully traced their footprints into the brush. Less than twenty feet along the trail, I came upon one of the clearings and found the woman on her knees, happily sucking on the guy’s engorged cock. I stopped dead in my tracks, not knowing whether I should approach them or just stay hidden and maybe jack off while watching. I decided that the smile she’d given me was worth investigating and slowly walked up to them.

“Hi guys,” I said clumsily.

“Oh! Hey Man…how’s it going?” he asked smiling.

He and I exchanged pleasantries while she continued eagerly sucking him off right in front of me without stopping.

“Join us,” he insisted.

I needed no further encouragement and stepped up next to her, letting my cock bounce against her cheek. She immediately took me in her hand and began to jack me off, not even slowing down on the blowjob she was giving him, but a minute later turned toward me and took my cock into her mouth while firmly stroking his.

“She’s great, isn’t she?” he asked proudly.

I could barely answer him as I felt her tongue wrap expertly around my shaft each time she sucked me into her throat.

“I’m Dave and the woman sucking your cock is Tammi,” he laughed as he introduced them.

“Greg,” I panted, managing to shake his hand and her's as she struggled to keep sucking me through her own giggles.

She switched back and forth between Dave and I for several more minutes until Dave pulled back, stripped off his thong and knelt down behind her. He then pulled her g-string off, positioned her on all fours and moved in behind her, slowly pushing his shiny cock inside of her one-inch at a time. At Tammi’s urging, I stripped off my g-string and dropped to my knees in front of her as Dave began pounding his cock in and out of her. After a few minutes of getting fucked by Dave while sucking me, Dave and I switched places.

“You were certainly right about her being ‘great,’” I told him, as I started to slam my cock in and out of Tammi’s glistening cunt.

“I...I’m ready,” she said breathlessly to Dave.

Not knowing exactly what she meant, I just kept right on fucking her while Dave lay down on his back and squirmed beneath us. Once he was in position, she pulled away from me and sat down, impaling herself on Dave’s rigid prick. She then reached back and took my cock in her hand, guiding me into position behind her. Kneeling between Dave’s thighs, I thought I’d figured out what she wanted and slowly pressed my cockhead against her asshole.

“Not…not yet,” she gasped. “I want…I want to try both… in… my pussy first.”

While I’d certainly never tried this before, I was so hot that I was game for almost anything and with a few small drops of pre-cum oozing from my cockhead, I somewhat hesitantly laid my cock against Dave’s and then pushed it inside of Tammi’s snug pussy. After a few awkward minutes we all hit a rhythm and the feeling of my cock tangling with Dave’s inside of Tammi was so intoxicating for us all that it only took a few minutes for the orgasms to begin. Tammi’s body arched back against my chest and she wrapped her arms around my neck while Dave and I alternated our thrusts in and out of her.

As she came, the feeling of her trembling body sandwiched between Dave and I combined with the clenching muscles in her pussy finally got to be too much. I could soon feel Dave’s warm semen shooting out of his cock and flooding around mine while filling Tammi’s spasming pussy. Her vaginal muscles tightened around our cocks as Dave came and the sensation caused me to cum almost immediately, semen streaming out of me and mixing together with Dave’s as we simultaneously ejaculated, filling Tammi to a point where our cum cocktail began to literally pour out of her and flood out around our balls. Dave and I were more turned on than we’d likely ever been and our erections held fast as we kept right on fucking her.

Suddenly remembering that she’d said “Not Y-E-T” earlier, I pulled my cum-soaked cock out of her pussy and pushed it deep into her ass.

“Oh God, he’s fucking my aaaaaaaasssss,” she exclaimed.

As Dave continued fucking her vaginally, I could feel his cock thrusting in and out of her on the other side of her bowel walls. He looked up at me smiling, knowing that we were both feeling the same thing as I slammed in and out of her ass. We double penetrated Tammi for several more minutes before finally having a mind blowing, three-way orgasm.

Once we’d all settled down, we reintroduced ourselves and chatted about our little experience. It seems that they’d been married for about 8 years and had never considered adding a partner until they got unusually turned on watching me jack off while watching them. We all staggered back to the beach and moved our things together, packing away our suits and spending the rest of the day naked in the sun.

Sano
Sano
38 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Pool Side Lust A quick swim turns into unforgettable nights of lust..in Group Sex
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
First Nude Beach Adventure! Ch. 01 This is my story about my first visit to a nude beach.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories