Mid-life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda you do don't you, you do want more?"

"Oh Craig I just don't know, it seems so wrong."

"Why does two people who fancy each other having sex seem wrong?"

"No, I mean yes, well a woman of my age and you a twenty year old."

"So it wasn't the sex it was my age?"

"Yes. No, it's both."

"Look Amanda," he said sounding very grown up and plausible. "I know we aren't in love, I'm not going to ask you to leave Kevin, but then you have already done that. I don't want to go on dates. I can tell you are lonely and I filled a gap. That's fine."

"It's not like that?"

"What is it like then?"

"Oh I don't know."

"Look we are two sexual people with particular needs, that's all, nothing more, nothing less. We have found each other at particular times in our lives, we've clicked, we can enjoy each other then move on."

"Like ships passing the night?" I asked.

"Something like that, passing ships yes. Enjoy something for a short time, get the best from it and move on. That's all, nothing more, no real big deal on our overall lives, but while its going it's the most important and wonderful thing."

"Is that how you see it?"

"Sort of yes." Then he added the phrase that was the clincher, the panty dropper if you want. "I mean Amanda in a few weeks you will probably be back with Kev and we'll never see each other again.

More naughty stuff.

We fucked in that hallway by the phone the next night. The next evening I went to his mum and dad's house. They were out and we had sex in his single bed.

We played another match and I gave him a lift in my car, my Porsche rather than Kevin's Rangerover, which he had left at the house. On the way home he had his hand between my legs and we pulled into a car park. We kissed with me leaning across the centre console the chrome handled gear stick pressing into me right between my tits. He undid my top got my boobs out, but we could do little else, with both of us lying almost flat.

"Stay right there," I said getting out and walking round the back of the car.

It was a warm evening and we were still in our tennis clothes, him in shorts, me a skirt. Behind the car I slipped my panties off. He opened the door and I whispered.

"Stay just like that," as I unzipped him and he pushed his shorts down revealing his gorgeously swollen prick.

I climbed in and straddled him, well tried to, but the seat was narrow and I couldn't get my knees far enough down alongside either the door or the centre console. The more I tried to push down as he lifted my boobs out of my bra and rolled my top up to expose them and my nipples to his hands and mouth, so the more my head pressed against the roof. I came to the conclusion that it was impossible to fuck in a Porsche; a major design fault, but then it is a German car.

I climbed out. I knelt beside the car. He played with my tits as I took his cock in my hand and licked its length. I swallowed him deep into my mouth; he tasted good. As I sucked and licked him, so he started to fuck my mouth. We found a perfect rhythm. It got faster, more urgent and demanding and his thrusts got deeper and fuller.

"Oh Amanda," he groaned.

"What?"

"I am so near."

I knew what he was staying. Men with good manners and consideration are like that. They are inviting the woman to take him out of their mouth. I held him firmer and redoubled my sucking efforts. Suddenly he groaned, his body shuddered, he gripped me tightly, one hand in my hair, the other on my left boob and then my mouth was filled with the gushing, youthful torrent of his cum.

More soul searching.

It was getting worse. Or better. Who knows? My sex with Craig was becoming wilder, more daring and adventurous. I tried to understand myself; both the fact that I was fucking a kid and what I wanted from him. I knew what I didn't want, that was easy. I didn't want love and real affection, I didn't want companionship and dates, I didn't need him to be considerate and caring. They were things one gets from a lover, a partner or a husband and, in most ways Kevin provided them, well he used to before we parted.

Craig supplied something else. He fulfilled another need. A need that I was having difficulty defining, which wasn't really surprising for until we had sex that first time I wasn't even aware that I had the need. Even now, three fucks and a mouth shag into my 'fling' with him, I couldn't define it.

A need for adventure? Maybe. A desire to be wanted? Unlikely. Being found attractive by a young Adonis? No not really. Boredom a relief from the tedium? Partly. A wish to experience someone other than my husband? Yes, but why with a boy?

None of my anguished analysis really got me anywhere. The only conclusions I reached were that I wanted Craig purely for sex, nothing more. But why I wanted him at all, I couldn't fathom. However, I was beginning to reach a not fully thought out conclusion that scared me a little. I was discovering a different side to myself, an alternative me. On the face of things I was a highly respectable, middle class woman, a bulwark of middle England, a stalwart of what a businessman's wife and the mother of his child should be. I had been like that all my life, particularly my married period. I hadn't strayed much or even really been tempted although I'd had many opportunities. Kevin and I enjoyed a spirited, but by no means 'kinky' or alternative sex life, we didn't swing, share partners or cheat. We weren't into S & M, bondage, pain, dressing up, spanking or anything away from the mainstream. We were just straightforward and, I guess 'normal.'

Well I had been. What I was starting to realise was that it was just that 'normality' that may well have created my need for Craig. I still wasn't able to rationalise 'the why' fully, but what was forming in my mind was 'the how.' If I was going to stray from my marriage vows then it had to be big time. I didn't just want a one night stand with someone like me. No I wanted a fling with a complete opposite to me and my husband and friends. I didn't want a gentle seduction, dinner then a nice bed with low lights, soft music and tender lovemaking. No I wanted something extreme; I wanted to be screwed up against a wall, still half dressed. I wanted to be fucked in another man's bed. I wanted sex in a public place, a place I would return to and stand there with other people around knowing I had been fucked right there. Yes they were my needs and they were somewhat different, but, it hit me hard one day, they may well have been quite similar to Kevin's.

I know it didn't make sense, fully, but then what to do with sex does? It's a drive we all have to differing degrees and none of us really understands it fully, but I was trying and thought I was getting there. However, I had to acknowledge that I was probably developing, or suffering from a sort of split personality, the Jekyl and Hyde syndrome.

More Craig smut.

I used Kevin's Rangerover for the next match a week or so after the incident in the Porsche. That, incidentally, had ended on a humorous note. When I got home around eight thirty, Sara and the babysitter Carline were there. As I poured myself a drink, my daughter suddenly said.

"Mum why are your knees dirty?"

They didn't get dirty in the Rangerover, when Craig next fucked me though. In fact he fucked me twice within an hour; it was the first time he had proved his stamina and recovery powers to me, I was impressed and I wanted more.

Our club is in a forest, it is surrounded on all sides by trees and a quite heavily wooded area. It was mid- afternoon in mid-week, a Thursday I think. It wasn't busy at the club, just half a dozen members and none of Craig's mates all of whom must have been at uni or working. It wasn't a sunny day, but it was dry and reasonably warm, about seventy I guess, with no wind, great tennis weather.

"Come on," he said after we had been practising and were sitting drinking orange juice on the balcony outside the bar overlooking the six courts.

"Where?"

"Let's go for a walk," he replied, smiling.

"Where?"

He nodded towards the woods. That actually made my heart leap a bit for I knew it wasn't just a walk that he was inviting me on.

"You go first, then I'll go out to my car," I said, aware at how nosy people can be.

"God you look fucking raunchy today," Craig said pulling me into his arms and kissing me hard, when we reached a nice thick part of the woods a couple of hundred yards from the club. I was wearing a fairly tight, sleeveless, white top and a pink, also quite tight, very short, silky tennis skirt. I had a nice tan on my legs, arms, shoulders and chest.

"No different to usual," I managed to gasp as my body responded to the way his body had already reacted. His erection felt lovely pressed against my stomach.

"Over here," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me under a large tree, an oak I think, with wide branches that created a canopy. It felt more secluded.

He pressed me back against the huge trunk of the tree and we kissed. He moved his arms, which had been round me, grabbed my wrists, raised them and rested them on the tree trunk above my head. He continued kissing me and squashing my boobs with his chest for a while, but then he broke the kiss. Arching his back and leaning his upper body away from me he looked right into my eyes and started to grind his cock against my pubic mound. I writhed back at it. It was something I had never done before and it felt fantastic, particular when our squirming and writhing brought the bottom of his cock in contact with my clit, which must have found its way out from the folds that usually protected it from such stimulation. He brought our hands down with his still holding my wrists. He pressed my hands onto my boobs and squeezed my fingers so they were squeezing my own flesh through the thin top and bra.

"Let me see you play with your tits Amanda," he said quietly.

"No," I sighed, loving the feelings I was giving myself, but feeling shy and embarrassed at the idea of going further.

"Come on baby, let me see those big titties. Get them out for me. Let me see them in your hands. Play with them as I do."

"Oh Craig don't."

I squeezed and rubbed my boobs through my top. I was extremely aroused. I was once more, I half realised, fulfilling my need, my newly discovered, but still not fully analysed or understood need. I was having a form of extreme sex, certainly sex of a nature that would have been unthinkable for me just a few short weeks ago.

He put his hands behind and with his back still arched he continued to dry fuck me as I squeezed and rubbed my boobs.

"Get them out," Craig growled.

"No, I can't not here."

"Yes you can," he said slipping his hands inside the waist band of his trackies.

"Someone might come."

That made him smile. "I fucking well hope so, both of us," he smiled.

"I meant come along," I groaned back somewhat pedantically.

"They won't and if they did we would hear them for miles," he went on, his eyes locked on my boobs, which I had continued to rub and squeeze as we spoke.

"It's too risky Craig," I gulped with little conviction as those beautiful feelings started to well up in me.

"No it's not, look," he said sliding his trousers down a bit so that his bum and hips were on show with his cock caught on the inside of the trousers. He moved away and quickly pulled them away then pressed his naked cock back against me. "See."

"Oh God, Craig" I groaned.

I was excited by the sight of his cock, as I always was. The fact that he had bared it where we were, the feelings it was giving me as he thrust it against my pink skirt, the feelings I was giving myself with my hands on my tits and simply being in the open doing what we were doing all combined to arouse me enormously.

"Come on," he said taking hold of the hem of my top, which had slipped out from the waist band of my skirt, which I realised was a little too tight for me; a bit of dieting and more gym work were clearly needed.

"No, we might get caught."

"I told you we won't, I've fucked girls here several times" he rather ungallantly advised me adding. "Even should anyone come along they can't see in here and in any case we could always move round the other side as we cover up."

I didn't reply, but the feelings were building up more and more and I hadn't stopped 'playing with myself.' I realised, or I convinced myself quickly, that he was probably quite correct.

He lifted my skirt up and put his cock inside. I was wearing quite full, but nevertheless thin panties. He slid his hand inside my skirt and took hold of the elastic round the leg hole and pulled it away from me. The feel of his cock on my bare stomach and pubes made me gasp and my body jerk. He kissed me, shoved his tongue in my mouth and pushed his cock further inside my panties and up my stomach.

"Come on Amanda, get those lovely tits out for me."

I was gone, I'd had it, there was no resistance left. I slid each of the straps off my shoulders and down my arms to past my shoulders.

"Mmmmm, nice," he said looking at my tits in the white, net, almost totally see through bra. When playing with Craig I had pretty much given up wearing sports bras as, incidentally, most of the older women at the club had.

The look in his eyes, the combination of lust, want, desire and admiration made me feel so wanted and adventurous. I pushed the two mounds together.

"Like this," I croaked.

"Yes, for a start," he grunted leaning forward, pushing his tongue into my cleavage and licking all the way up.

I rolled my boobs around for a while, my thumb and forefingers on both hands finding my hardened nipples and relieving their aches by pulling and pinching them, quite hard. His eyes didn't leave my hands as his cock continued giving me delicious feelings probing around on my bare stomach inside my panties. I almost smiled when for some reason the phrase 'talking your way into a girl's knickers' came into my mind for this was literally, the first time a man had been in them, well at least while I was wearing them!

"Get them right out."

"Really?" I replied coquettishly, knowing now that I would.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I want to see yer tits."

"Just see," I smiled pushing the left strap off my shoulder.

"No."

"What then? I asked pushing the other strap off.

"I want to watch you play with your tits."

"Is that all?" I said scooping one then the other out of the cups."

"No, then I am going to fuck you."

As I delighted and excited myself by caressing, rubbing, stroking and pinching my tits, Craig slid my panties down. He pulled them to mid-thigh.

"No take them right off," I said worried that they might get torn or dirty and I had to wear them back to the club. We fumbled them down my legs and off my feet. He put them in his pocket.

"Don't forget to take them out before your mum washes them," I joked as I continued caressing myself. He bent at the knee so that he could position his cock right against my lips.

I didn't insist on a condom, though probably I should. When we had done it the first time in the clubhouse, it simply didn't occur to me. I hadn't had a man other than my husband make love to me for so many years and as I was on the pill, it just hadn't entered my mind. After the number of times Craig had now had me, it hardly seemed worth bothering now.

"Come on," I gasped, now wanting him badly.

"It's fucking difficult getting it right like this," he explained.

I understood what he meant for he was a good eight inches taller than me and getting the angle of penetration just right was difficult.

"Let me," I said reaching down, standing on tip toe and trying to get it in me. But I couldn't.

"Oh fuck this," he said making me panic for I thought he was going to stop, but he added. "Turn round."

I did and leaned forward supporting myself by putting my hands against the tree. He lifted my skirt pressed his cock against my pussy, grabbed my hips and thrust himself right up me in one glorious whoosh of sensations. Moulding himself round my body he grabbed my tits and then fucked me fast and furious.

He was right about the two things he'd said about the location. No one did come along, but we both did cum.

Real life.

Kevin was all over me, phoning, emailing and texting continually. He was begging to come back, for me to forgive him and for us to start again. I tried to resist him, but gradually he wore me down and slowly I realised that I had to give in, I had to accept his apologies and that I had to take him back. I had to do it for Sara.

"Just one more chance" I said as his cock slid into me.

The final fuck with Craig.

We did it again standing up a la Basic Instinct a week or so after the time in the woods.

As I was being shagged with my legs wrapped round his waist, his hands holding me up by my bum he grunted.

"You liked that in the woods didn't you?"

"Yes," I murmured as we stared into each other's eyes.

"You liked getting your tits out?"

"Yes."

"And playing with them didn't you?"

"Yes, Craig, yes I did," I managed as my climax built up.

"You liked me watching you do it didn't you?" He grunted slowly pumping in and out of me.

"Mmmm, yes," I replied quite dreamily as the sexual feelings boiled over me and I started to cum.

"You know that I am taking Kevin back on Thursday," I told him when we spoke on the phone on the Friday before that.

"Yes and that's when I get dumped, right."

"Well luv, not dumped, but I know what you mean."

"Won't you be at the club this weekend?"

"No I can't I have loads to do."

"Ok, so is that it then?"

"No, I thought you might like to come to the house on Monday."

"You'll be alone?"

"Yes, all night if you want."

It was going to be the end. I knew it as well as Craig did. It was over, finished, dead and buried. But why not go out with a bang, I had thought when I decided to ask him to the house.

"Why not come around seven, I'll do dinner and you can stay the night." I'd told him.

"Oh fuck Amanda, you look amazing," Craig said after I had opened the front door and let him into the house.

I had pondered for quite some time thinking how to make this 'last supper' very special; for him and for me. He deserved it. He had helped me find something in myself, not necessarily liking or welcoming what I found, but that wasn't down to him. He had also given me an enormous amount of pleasure and excitement, in fact nobody else had given me so much in such short period as far as I could recall other than Sara and that was not a fair comparison..

Naked, after bathing, washing and drying my hair, doing my finger and toe nails, fixing my light make and trimming my pubes, I went into my bedroom and rummaged in my lingerie drawers.

I hadn't worn a suspender belt for years. It felt strange having the tightness of the lace and silk round my tummy and hips, but quite nice. I occasionally wore stockings for Kevin, but for many years now they had been hold ups and didn't require the rather old fashioned looking garment I was now wrapping round my body and clipping at the front. That done, I held my breath and pulled my stomach in as I wiggled the 'belt' round me so the clasp was at the back and the four suspenders were in the right places.

I tore open the cellophane on the packet containing the stockings I had bought just that morning in a Tesco of all places, and lifted out the smooth, dark nylons. They felt good on the skin of my hands and even better as I slid them up my legs. I like wearing stockings. Fiddling them into place I snapped the darker denier stocking tops into the suspenders and stood with my back to the full length mirror. The seams were not quite straight so I messed around with them, even having to undo and snap in again the suspenders on my right leg. My legs tightly together I again looked over my shoulder and felt pleased with both the sight of my regrettably full, but nicely rounded arse, the stockings and my legs. I put the high heels on, my legs seemed to slim immediately.