Mid-life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being that used to wearing sexy undies I had looked at a few glamour sites to get some ideas on what type of panties to wear. It had been looking at the sites that had changed my mind from lacy topped hold-ups to a sussie belt. I had assumed I would wear a thong, but my 'research' and my plan had changed that idea. It had also done something else and that was reveal a curiosity in other women. The girls I saw on the erotic underwear sites were totally gorgeous, they turned me on a bit; could I have bi tendencies I asked myself. Fuck this was becoming such a time of sexual enlightenment for me!

The pure silk of the black, French knickers felt so good in my hands that unconsciously I rubbed them across my breasts. God was that good! I could feel my nipples hardening, I pinched them through the lustrous material. This was getting crazy, if I wasn't careful I would start to cum and then I would masturbate; it was far too early for that so I put the knickers on. I had never worn French knickers before and their loose bagginess felt strange, but the sight of them in the mirror was very sexy. They were cut quite high at the groins and they were full, the elastic at the top going round me just below the lacy top of the suspender belt. The scalloped bottoms flapped a little and moved as I did flashing some of my tummy and a bit of my pubes.

The bra was a fairly straightforward job. It was, though cut acutely across each breast only just covering my areola. Being made from gossamer thin lace and net it was see through so my swollen nipples were very clear and surprisingly large, I thought, looking at the bumps in the material. Oh yes it was also a front loader having a small clasp between my boobs.

A long, ankle length, black lace robe with a tie round my neck completed my 'farewell uniform.' Standing still, as I was looking in the mirror, it covered me, but as I moved it billowed open showing the rest of my gear and large expanses of my body. I was pleased with the effect, but wondered if it and I were a bit OTT; Craig's comment when I had opened the door told me I wasn't, men are so basic aren't they?.

He came in and immediately took me in his arms and kissed me. It was nice, but not what I wanted. His hands were all over me, pawing and squeezing.

"Not yet, luv," I sighed "This is my show, I'm in charge tonight."

We had a couple of drinks and then we had dinner. It was a simple pasta, carbonarra I think, which I served with crispy French bread, a salad and a nice Chianti. Several times as I served the meal or poured the wine he tried to grab me, but I stopped him. We kissed and he touched me, but I didn't let him caress me. I was finding it interesting to be in charge, something that was quite new to me in sexual situations where Kevin always led the way. I was also finding it a huge turn on to be dressed in the overtly sexual and erotic way I was; I realised that sexy undies are not just for the viewer, but for the wearer as well, something that had not registered with me before.

The vodkas before and the bottle of strong, rich Chianti with dinner had made both of us feel mellow and warm. The alcohol had also reduced any minor inhibitions I may have had and had relaxed me. When Craig had first arrived and I had flaunted myself at him in my vamp's gear, I had thought maybe it was a mistake bringing him to my home. I had felt tense and tongue-tied and wasn't at all certain that this would turn out to be the memorable farewell I had hoped for. Nevertheless, I now felt fully confident and assured.

"Come on let's go upstairs," I said around nine.

"Best invitation I've had all night," Craig replied getting up and putting his arm round me.

I led him upstairs and showed him into a spare bedroom. I had toyed for some time as to whether we should have sex in Kevin's and my room, after all being fucked by a lover in the marital bed is considered by many to be pretty bad form, but I was feeling particularly naughty.

"Give me a couple of minutes," I told him "Then come into my room, I'll be waiting for you."

It was fairly dark for I had turned the lights right down. I would have liked to have used candles, but the smell lingers and that would have been hard to explain to Sara, so I had to rely on dimmed lights instead.

I removed my bra and lay on the bed, near to one edge. I wrapped the lacy nightdress round me so the top of my body was pretty much covered, but my nylon clad legs, still with the black patent leather high heels on, poked out. I raised one knee so my foot was on the bed and put my hands behind my head and waited.

The door was slowly pushed back and then Craig came through.

"Jesus Amanda, this is fantastic."

"Thanks, come here."

He came over and went to lie beside me.

"No, stand there beside the bed."

"OK, now what?"

"Undress for me, let me see you."

He did that well. Not like a stripper, but confidently and assuredly in the knowledge that he had a good body and a great cock both of which he slowly revealed to me.

"Mmmm, very nice," I said looking up at his fully erect penis and unusually large balls, which were just above and slightly to one side of my face.

"So?"

"Just watch for a moment," I told him, sliding my arms from above my head to down by my sides. I kept my eyes on his loving that look of lust and other emotions, which I'd seen many times; he had very expressive eyes.

I slipped my hands inside the robe and found my bare breasts. I cupped them and took the nipples, which were of course already hard as they had been almost continuously since I had donned the sexy outfit, between my thumbs and forefingers. I knew that he couldn't see what I was doing, but he must have guessed.

"Pull it open Craig," I croaked feeling immensely worked up. I was in my element, but had no real idea why.

"Oh my lord, oh Christ," he groaned as he saw my bare tits and my hands caressing them.

I smiled. "Like that?" I asked rolling them together as I squeezed and pinched the soft, yielding flesh.

"Like it, I fucking love it," he grunted starting to get onto the bed.

"No, stay there," I said sharply, running one of my hands downwards and stroking my tummy.

"Why?"

"Just do as I say, ok?"

"Ok," he said slowly standing up alongside the bed again watching my vampishly, scarlet painted fingernails of my right hand slide inside the elastic waistband of my black, silk French knickers.

His hand, involuntarily it seemed, but exactly as I'd hoped, went to his cock. He stroked its length a couple of times with his fingertips before gripping it.

"Ok?"

"Oh yes Craig, very much so," I breathed back. I adore seeing a man wank himself.

My fingers inside my panties stroked across my mound and down to the start of that slit, which holds the most sexually sensitive part of a woman's body. I parted the folds and exposed my clit to my other hand which I had slithered down my tingling skin to go also inside the French knickers. Our eyes were flittering from looking at what the other's hands were doing to holding the other's gaze. It was a hugely erotic atmosphere.

He pumped a little harder, he cupped his balls with his other hand and the look in his eyes became more intense, yet at the same time a little dreamy. I opened my legs to give me room so that I could slide one set of fingertips along my slit. I was deliciously wet. Holding the middle finger of one hand right on my clit and rubbing it, whilst I stroked my lips with the fingertips on the other hand I looked right into his eyes.

"Do you want to see?"

"Of course I do, let me see you Amanda."

"Then pull my panties down," I whispered very huskily.

Leaning forward so he could reach the waistband of my knickers brought his beautiful cock very close to my face. I almost grabbed it, I nearly licked it, I came so close to taking it into my mouth, but I didn't, all that could wait, after all we had all night.

I lifted my bum off the bed as he peeled the panties down my legs and saw where my fingers were resting. Holding his gaze, I opened my legs further and raised my knees so he could see even more clearly the location of my fingers.

Staring intently at me he whispered "Oh Amanda, you have a gorgeous cunt."

Other than Kevin a couple of times early into our relationship no one had ever stared at let alone commented on me there and certainly nobody, not even my husband had told me that I have a gorgeous cunt. Although I hadn't then, and still don't now, have any idea what constitutes gorgeous when referred to a cunt, I liked hearing him say it.

I stroked myself as he pumped himself harder.

"You're gonna have to let me on that bed soon Amanda."

"Why?"

"Because I am getting so near."

I smiled but said nothing as I watched his long deliberate strokes and saw his eyes on my fingers. I had taken them away a little so he could look at my 'gorgeous cunt.' I stared deep onto his eyes as I pressed the back of my little finger on one hand with the thumb on that hand and closed those into my palm. I straightened the three middle fingers. With the fingers on my other hand I firstly stroked then eased apart my lips.

"Ok?" I whispered.

"Oh yes, but I'm very near."

"Good that's what I want Craig," I croaked.

"What are you going to do?"

"Watch," I groaned moving the three straightened fingers so they were between my legs. I held his gaze as I then whispered very croakily. "I am going to fuck myself Craig," before shoving those three straight fingers right up my cunt.

"Oh fuck," he grunted. "That's fantastic."

"So is that," I managed to say nodding at him pumping his cock as I rammed my fingers up and down inside my pussy. I was getting very near myself.

"Let me fuck you."

"No, I don't want that."

"You want me to cum?"

"Yes I do, that's what I want."

"Ok," he grunted rubbing faster and harder.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do, badly."

"Craig?"

"Yes Amanda."

"Where do you want to cum?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know."

"What?"

I was cumming. I held those fingers rigid inside me, the knuckle of my thumb pressed firmly on my clit. It was amazing. And then I noticed the third finger of my left hand and realised that I was still wearing my wedding ring

"Do you want to cum on me?"

"Oh Amanda yes."

"Where? On my stomach, on my tits?"

"On your face, let me cum on your face and tits."

Nobody, not even Kevin had shot their load on my face. But I let my toyboy Craig do that and I got soaked. As my body convulsed and I raised my bum from the bed writhing with the self-induced orgasmic sensations, so a torrent of white sperm gushed from his cock, which he pointed at my face from just a foot or so. It hit me first on my right cheek, then across my right eyelid. As he or I moved I then got splashes on my forehead, nose and finally my lips, but only a few globules landed on my tits.