Mid Life Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
196 Followers

"Do you like that daddy?" I don't think she actually asked that, but I swear I heard it.

Her finger crept up to my ass now as the lube and slobber mixed wetting down my naughtiest of areas. I felt it then as she inserted a finger tip gently and continued to stroke and lick. The combination was incredible. Ever so gently more and more of her finger inserted into me. I thought this would hurt but her finger was so thin that there was no pain.

She removed her finger and began to change position. She rolled over my leg again and placed her face on my belly, her mouth facing my angry cock. I felt her reach under me and get her hand back to my asshole.

Simultaneously, she inserted my cock in her mouth and inserted a thin sex toy in my ass. I was a hair away from reaching critical mass.

Her second push down on my cock and her second push into my ass set me on fire.

The third time the toy went deep into me, it touched a spot that I didn't know existed and I erupted in a torrent of cum.

Every muscle in my body spasmed, I held her head down on my cock as I rocketed rope after rope of seed into her throat. My ass clenched tightly around the invading toy.

I couldn't be more than a hair away from passing out.

Eventually my body settled, I released my wife's head from my slowly decreasing dick and laid back as wiped out as could be. I felt the toy being slid from my asshole and exited without a noise.

My wife's face appeared next to mine and cum was running down her chin. She was the most beautiful woman ever at that moment, sexy and slutty, a cum covered nasty little whore and yet so beautiful.

"I love you baby."

She leaned in and kissed me deep, sharing the cum on her lips in the dirtiest of kisses we've ever shared.

MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
196 Followers
12