Mid-Life Oasis Ch. 01

Story Info
A miserable husband is given a new "lessee" on life.
5.9k words
4.62
59.5k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a sexual perspective, what follows is a rags to riches story. My name is Mike Lewis. I'm a forty five year old recently divorced retiree. It's a mouthful isn't it? I'm sure to a lot of men my age, that description sounds pretty good. And heck, by the time I actually fit that description, my life was already on the rise.

Two years ago, my Wife, Naomi, went crazy on me and tried to take everything I had, including custody of my then sixteen year old Daughter, Karen. Until this time, my life was rather typical. I was unhappily married but I stayed with my Wife because I promised to on my wedding day and because I wanted a stable home for Karen, who was and is the most important thing in my life.

My marriage wasn't always terrible. I loved Naomi for a long time, but she started to change after we married. She got a little more unhappy every year it seemed. I'm not sure what the problem was, though she claimed it was me. It certainly wasn't stress. I made a ton of money, which she spent liberally. Naomi loved to spend my money, but she also loved to complain about how much time I spent away from home.

Pretty fair, huh?

True, I did travel an awful lot, but sales numbers don't just happen on their own. Getting face-to-face with customers is the only way to stay on top of your business and in control of your destiny.

I used to tell Naomi that if she was happy with a typical six figure income and a smaller home, that I'd be more than happy to change jobs. However, if she wanted the house help, summer homes, ski houses, cars, country clubs, walk-in closets and clothes to fill them, either I would need to work very hard or we would both have to work. She never seemed to accept this reality and she had no interest in working. Naomi had an MBA and was quite capable of earning a substantial income on her own. With the benefit of hindsight, I think she was just lazy and liked to bust balls.

By the time I had reached forty, my marriage was pretty much passionless. What happened to her I have no clue. Our sex was still good, but she just wasn't the same. She never initiated. She acted like she was giving to the needy if she went down on me. All this was very strange to me as this was not the way she'd been for the first eighteen years of our relationship.

She was cold when I tried to talk about it and I did try. I think she felt boxed in and blamed me for her lack of options. The life that she thought she wanted was given to her. I was up to my ass in work so I could sustain it for her. Living in luxury wasn't enough. I was supposed to guide her path to self actualization too? And again, maybe I would have if she'd helped me to understand. That conversation never took place.

Karen was still going to be home for another four years and I wasn't going anywhere until she was at college. In my mind, my Wife had four years to get with it or I was gone.

It never came to that.

A few years back, she started up an affair during one of my longer trips abroad. I was in South America for three weeks and she used her loneliness as an excuse to start an affair, which was easy for her, since she is drop dead gorgeous. Lucky for me, she was totally unaware of the ultra high-tech security system that I had installed a few months prior to her affair.

When I came home from my trip, my Wife seemed a bit out of sorts and she was clearly distant. I'm pretty sure this was her first affair, and she probably wasn't prepared for the guilt she'd saddled herself with. I asked Karen if she knew what was wrong with her Mother and she had no idea, though she did spill one little nugget. Mom had some people over on Saturday night and Karen slept out at her friend's house.

Instinctively, I smelled a rat. I went and reviewed all of the digital recorders that archived the goings on at my home. They are motion sensitive, so I figured this wouldn't be too hard to find. I had this system installed to keep track of my daughter and her friends when we were not around on weekends and to monitor the estate staff and the estate in general. Naomi would not have approved of the snooping, so I never told her. There were three separate cameras for our pool area and that's where my Wife entertained her guests on the evening in question.

It was a small party as my daughter described and when things broke up, one man stayed behind. He and Naomi sat there for a while and had a few more glasses of wine. There was no audio, so I don't know what initiated it, but after a spell, my Wife went over and got down on her knees in front of this guy and gave him a porn-quality blowjob. It lasted about ten minutes and when he came, she swallowed it all like she used to do for me.

I never said the woman had no redeeming qualities.

After the blowjob, they went into our bedroom and had sex several times. Further review found five other instances of sex in my house with this same guy while I was gone. The fact that I had not felt love for her in some time made things much easier to take and emotion was not clouding my judgment. My ego was certainly bruised, but I was ok. Deep inside, I had wanted out for some time. The only issue was how to go about dissolving my marriage to my maximum benefit.

I decided to toy with her a little and I was hoping I could continue to gather evidence showing that she was the one ruining the marriage and that she was unfit to take care of my daughter, who had her current semester plus another full school year before college.

I resolved to keep all my knowledge to myself for the time being and to push my Wife with my behavior. I was never kind to her again unless Karen was around. I was gruff and disinterested in talking to her and when she pressed me, I just said that work was hard and that all she did was spend money. In truth, it wasn't a lie, but I was no longer being nice about it and I left out the part about her being an ungrateful cheating bitch.

I figured that by mistreating her in this somewhat subtle way, I would lessen her guilt about cheating and that she would keep it up.

Boy, was I right.

Not only did I find fifteen more instances of infidelity, but I also found the crème de la crème. Her new man was apparently pretty wild and she allowed him to bring a friend with him to one of their sessions. They double-fucked my Wife in broad daylight out by our pool. It was pretty hot actually, though I doubt it was worth it for Naomi as I used it to take her to the cleaners in divorce court. I can't lie though. I beat off to her double penetration several times. The part where the two men both cum in her face at the same time is just priceless. If Naomi had been that much fun as my Wife, we'd never have drifted apart, but that's just spilt pussy and ass at this point.

I intensified my antisocial behavior and a month after her pool side DP and cum shower, she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

Ya think?

I told her that she wasn't getting a penny and that I was taking custody of Karen and she laughed in my face. Well, you should have seen the look on her face when we played her highlight reel at the deposition.

My attorney slaughtered hers and I made out like a bandit in the settlement. Out of the goodness of my heart, I agreed to alimony for one year and I gave her use of our Winter home in Vermont for the same time period. She had some time to find another sugar daddy, but I was free and clear and I got everything I wanted, including my daughter.

My Wife left in utter shame and Karen would not even speak to her. She still hasn't and it's been two years now. And no, she never saw the video.

Karen and I had a good year as she finished high school. I worked my tail off and made sure she had a good home. It was easy to work long hours without a nagging wife. I had no relations with any women during that year. I gave all my free time to my daughter, who was pretty devastated after the divorce.

She was accepted into most of the schools she applied to and she decided that she was going to attend UVM. I gave her the house in Vermont as a graduation present. She took great pleasure in evicting her Mother when her year was up. The house was on Lake Champlain and was about thirty-five minutes from Burlington. I told her that I'd be happy to get her a dorm room too, so she had a place on campus. I didn't want her drinking and driving in the new car I bought her.

Yeah, you could say Karen loved her Dad.

After she moved to Vermont, I retired and sold the estate on Long Island. Even with the depressed housing market, I netted 3.8 mil. I also cashed in all my company stock and got a sweet retirement package. I left a large booming client list with them, but it was worth it. I got a ton of cash and they will save huge on commissions over the long haul.

I had well over 6 million dollars in the bank and a solid portfolio on top of that. I decided to move down to South Carolina and live in our huge beach house in Hilton Head that looked out over Port Royal Sound. I bought it years ago and rarely used the place. I had a travel agent who'd been renting it out for me, and the place had been a money-maker, but now it would be my new home.

It was a strange transition. After a year with no sex life, I was ready to spread my wings again though I was very opposed to any serious relationships. I got lucky in one divorce. I wasn't going to push it.

I was living full-time in a resort town, so it was easy to find a party, but you mostly met folks that were there for a week or two or maybe for the season. Still, my first six months were quite enjoyable. I had a few hookups, but I met no compelling women. There were plenty of gold digging divorcees and the ones who knew about my net worth wanted to get to know me for sure, but I was not at all interested in what I'd already experienced. I'd be better off taking Naomi back.

Shudders.

I was a UNC grad and a few of my good college friends had settled in Charleston, which was a short drive away. Once I was living in Hilton Head, they took every chance they could to visit and enjoy my pad, which boasted seven bedrooms and five baths, plus a pool, a Jacuzzi and a huge wraparound porch with great views of the water. I also had two boats. A large fishing-equipped yacht and a smaller fishing boat that I used when I was fishing alone. I kept both of them in a private boat house that was about eighty yards from my back door.

I had weekend guests down from Charleston at least once a month and that always made me feel good. Save for loneliness, I did not have a care in the world. I got myself into great shape and I played golf or fished almost every day.

Like I said, it was a beach house, and I shared a good-sized private beach with six other homes. The beach was more than big enough to handle a hundred people, so it was never crowded unless somebody was throwing a party. Karen was really looking forward to coming down for the Summer and I was really looking forward to being a family again. Unfortunately, she got a great work opportunity and decided to stay in Vermont. Maybe giving her a house was a bad idea.

I was pretty down about not having her for her break. Being alone suddenly hurt a lot more. Maybe it was having such a huge house and using so little of it. The house had an attached one bedroom apartment on the basement level. It was right under the porch and had great views of the ocean. I knew that if I put it up for rent, I would have it filled almost instantly. It was never used, so I figured what the heck. Why not improve my monthly cash flow.

I posted it in a few places and got a ton of e-mails. Being the devil that I am, I only returned e-mails that were sent by women. I figured I might as well get something that's nice to look at.

I had a few ladies come over to look, but they were all annoying. I gave them a price that only a loon would pay and they all went away. I was ready to drop the price considerably if the right leseee came calling.

She did.

The tenth person that came to see the place was a 26-year old beauty named Jill, that had just graduated from Duke with a masters degree in ocean sciences. She had a six month gig on Hilton Head and needed a place to stay.

She was a bubbly young thing and she loved the apartment. The thought of her tight little body living under my roof was delicious. She was a brunette and her hair was shoulder length. She had a nice tan on her smooth skin, but you could tell she had to work for it. Her breasts were average size but very firm and she had smoldering blue eyes that made my cock jump the first time we made eye contact.

I was totally smitten. Anybody would have been. I hadn't had that kind of immediate attraction to a woman in years.

Sadly, when I told her the rent, she almost fell over. The number was a thousand lower than what I'd been offering the place for, but was still more than double what she could afford. I could tell she was devastated. The money meant nothing to me and I was very much into having this incredibly sexy creature living on the premises. I tried to play it cool and told her that I had some people who already wanted the place. I also told her in a casual tone that she was the nicest person so far and that, since I want a person I am comfortable with, I would knock her rent down by twenty-five percent. That still left her significantly short on a monthly basis.

Then, she took the bait.

"Mr Lewis, I really love this place. I love the ocean and I love the idea of going to sleep to the sound of crashing waves. My job is only four days a week. Is there any way I could work off some of the other money on Fridays through Sundays? I am good around the house and I can cook."

I told her that I already had a maid service and she seemed to deflate. Then I told her that we could give it a go on a trial basis. She could stay for the next month and take over my housecleaning and we'd see how things work out.

She was giddy and she moved in the next day. She had a few bags and no furniture, but the place was already fully furnished, so she was going to be fine down there. Jill worked Monday through Thursday and we agreed that she would clean my house on Friday and Saturday mornings while I was golfing. She did a good job, but it's not like I made much of a mess. After the first month, I agreed to extend her stay to the full six months.

Jill was a very nice girl. Very enjoyable to be around. That said, it was her incredible beauty that punched her ticket for the last five months.

A few weeks after extending her stay, I came home from golf a little earlier than normal. I found Jill sunning on my porch with her ipod on and nothing else.

Now, based on my usual timing, she still had forty-five minutes left. I had gotten an early tee time that day, but she did not know about that. I just hadn't thought to tell her.

She was on a lounger and she had it down flat. Her eyes were closed and she'd have had a tough time seeing me anyway with the Sun's glare off of the glass windows on the sliding doors.

There she was.

I just had to get a better look.

I crept a bit closer and my breath was taken away. She was just amazing. Her dark little nipples stood out proudly and looked like candy. Her pussy was shaved, but she had a nice cropped patch of black hair up top. She had a sexy tummy and a cute little diamond belly ring. Her body was even tighter than I had gathered. Though I knew she was hot, I didn't realize just how hot until that moment. Even her shoulders and arms were sexy. Jill had an athletic build, but she also had a little extra padding where it really counted. She had phenomenal hips and a little perceptible bubble shape to her butt. She was absolutely fucking perfect.

Me and my raging hard-on backed away and went back out to my car and left. I came back an hour later to find her finishing up the house with clothes on. I figured that this was her routine.

When I moved in full-time, I decided to set up a high-end surveillance system like the one I finished my Wife with. At that moment, I was very happy about my decision.

I had twenty hidden cameras installed. They were all in my part of the house. There were none in the apartment.

The cameras revealed little more than expected at first, but she did get more and more daring as time went on. After a month went by, she was doing everything in the nude and throwing her clothes on right before I got home. She obviously loved being naked and her total lack of tan lines attested to this.

The girl also liked to touch herself. She usually made herself cum at least once when she was sunbathing and it was always extremely hot to watch.

Jill had exquisite orgasms.

I now had a plan and it was time to push the envelope a bit. I set up an early tee time that Friday and came home a full hour early. I checked the deck as I drove up and it looked empty. I closed the car door gently so as not to alert her to my presence and I walked right in on her vacuuming my living room with nothing on.

She jumped about ten feet in the air when she saw me and she hid behind the sofa as she apologized profusely.

I didn't give her anything to read. I was nearly expressionless as she went on and on about how sorry she was and how embarrassed she was.

"Jill, do you always clean my house in the nude?"

"No, sir. Well, sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"Well, I like to tan in the nude and since I can't do that at the beach, I've been using the deck while you are golfing. I hate tan lines and I love the sun's warmth on my body. I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't think there was any harm. Please don't kick me out. I love it here so much!"

I had the upper hand. The salesman inside me kicked in. I wanted to play this just right.

"Well, Jill, I guess there's no harm. I mean, we're both adults."

"Yes, Sir."

Then, in a very light joking tone, I threw out a test balloon.

"Heck, you sexy little thing. If I'd known you liked to clean in the buff, I'd have had you to do your cleaning while I was home!"

I laughed as if I'd just told the funniest joke ever.

She laughed too, but I could tell she was actively thinking. She was still behind my lounge chair and it really didn't cover much.

"Ok, you poor girl. Let me get out of here so you can get decent. My show's over."

I turned and started off towards the open stairway to the bedrooms.

"Uh, Mike?"

I turned around and she was standing there totally exposed.

"Uhhh, Yes, Jill."

"If you like what you see, I'd be really into showing it off."

She put nice emphasis on the word really.

"Jill, I'm not sure that's appropriate. I'm your landlord."

"No really, I actually prefer being naked and being seen really turns me on. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. You've been so nice letting me stay here and I know my two days of dusting and vacuuming plus my rent don't add up what my apartment is worth. Not even close. I'd love to entertain you and I'm sure I would be very entertaining."

She put a very sexy emphasis on the word very.

"I'm sure you would, Jill, but this is not at all necessary. A deal is a deal. I'm not some middle-aged creep who asks young ladies to undress for me for money. I respect you."

"I know your not asking, Sir. I'm offering."

Now she had a very naughty smile on her sexy face.

"Jill, I'm not comprising your integrity so I can get off. It's wrong and you are too sweet a girl."

"Mike, I'm just asking you if I can be naked when I'm in your house and we're alone. I know I don't have to. I know it isn't for rent. I don't think you're at all creepy. I think you are a very sexy older guy and I want to be naked for you."

I was quiet -- letting her words hang in the air for a few seconds.

"Well, maybe we can make a little deal. It would be pointless for me to lie about how sexy you are. I could look at you all day. How about this. From now on, you clean when I am home. And, when you do clean, wear something sexy or wear nothing at all. In return for this, I will give you total access to the outside of the home and not just the beach. You can use my hot tub naked and you may sun nude on the porch any time you want. Basically, save for the beach, which I share with neighbors, you can be naked any time you want. If you'll enjoy showing yourself to me, I guess there's no reason for me not to enjoy the view."

12