Mid Term

Story Info
"May I touch your breast?"
2.1k words
3.31
63.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers

It was about in the middle of the semester that Ms. Racon came into my office looking for some help with the course. She told me she was already way behind in the reading and that my lectures confused her more than anything. Normally when a student came to me at this point in the course with these problems I encouraged them to drop the course and either take an incomplete or take the failing grade and simply try again.

I'm not entirely sure why I did it, but instead of encouraging Ms. Racon to drop the course I talked to her about some possible alternatives. Now I have worked on alternatives with students before, admittedly they were all female and attractive ones at that, but I wouldn't have classified Ms. Racon as attractive. There was just something about her, a certain innocence that attracted me.

She was a big girl, with large breasts, a big stomach and enormous thighs. Most of the women I'd worked on alternatives with before were thin, almost model like, so this was all very odd to me. Her face, though a bit chubby, was attractive, her skin seemed pristine and she had the most alluring green eyes. Anyway, when I first mentioned the possibility of dropping my course those eyes filled with tears and I figured she was in a perfect mental state to consider my alternatives.

Early on in our conversation, once I realized we'd be considering alternatives, I stepped out of my office for just a moment and grabbed on of my blue pills, swallowing it quickly and then returning to my office. Knowing I had a bit of time before the pills took effect, I took my time, toying a bit with Ms. Racon.

I explained that I could provide private tutoring to help her catch up and pretty much guarantee she would pass the course, but some of the sessions may seem a bit unorthodox to her. I assured her that if she was ever uncomfortable with any of the sessions I could always reach into my desk and complete a drop form for her. She seemed a bit apprehensive, but agreed.

Once I knew she understood what she had to gain and lose in all this I jumped right in. I said, "Ms. Racon, you are a big woman, some might say obese."

"Yes, but I don't know what that has..."

"Ms. Racon, I told you this would be unorthodox. Do I need to stop now," I said to her reaching for my desk drawer.

"No, no, I'm sorry. Yes I am big, I've tried dieting, exercise, I just can't see to lose weight."

"It must be tough dating being this big."

"Dating, ha, I've never been on a date. No guy in my school would even..."

"So you are a virgin?"

"I don't think... " she paused as I reached for the drawer then continued, "yes, I am a virgin."

I stood up and walked over behind her asking, "Has a man ever touched your breast?"

Standing behind her I could see one side of her face as she whispered, "No." I noticed a tear run down her cheek.

"May I touch your breast?"

She mumbled something I didn't understand.

"What was that, I couldn't hear?"

"YES!" She said very loudly, then much quieter she said, "yes, you may touch my breast."

Moving up behind her I slipped my hand down her blouse, working it under her bra. My fingers squeezed into the great mound of flesh as I worked toward her nipple. I could feel her trembling as she began sobbing, but I continued, finding her nipple and gently tweaking it between my fingers.

While I played with her breast, I leaned forward, gently pressing my hard cock against her shoulder. She initially recoiled away, but then relaxed, letting my hardness press against her soft arm. Leaning over, I slipped my other hand down her blouse and worked it to her other breast.

I had been accustomed to much smaller breasts with the other college students, so I was enthralled with the soft enormity of these breasts. By then I just had to see them so I asked, "Will you take off your blouse and bra?"

Sniffling a bit she nodded, so I withdrew my hands, grabbed a tissue and handed it to her while she unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it off and then slipped the bra straps from her shoulders. Cupping each breast in her hand, she eased them out of the bra and then turned it around, unhooking it.

Initially I had planned on taking her virginity that day, but looking at her huge breasts and then the perfect skin on her face I changed my mind. I decided that I could always deflower her in a future session, that day all I wanted was to feel those breasts wrapped around my cock.

Her crying had stopped for now so I moved in front of her just staring at her huge breasts. Although they sagged, her stomach was large enough to keep them supported so I had an excellent view. I was shocked at the size of the areola around the nipples, they looked to be almost six inches around. And now her nipples, hard from either the cold room or my manipulations, they were very large too.

Leaning forward I asked, "May I."

She nodded so I leaned forward and moved my lips to her huge nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. While I did this I let my right hand go to her other breast and holding the nipple between my thumb and index finger, I squeezed. The soft way her skin indented when I squeezed was exciting and I felt my cock throbbing to get out of my pants.

Letting her nipple slip from my mouth I asked, "May I rub my cock on your breasts?"

Wiping her nose on the tissue, she nodded. I quickly unfastened my pants and let them and my underwear fall to the floor. I then kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants, leaning forward and feeling the soft skin of her breasts slide under my cock. Giving in to the sensation, I moved my cock all around her breast, feeling her nipple slide down then shaft and then rub on my balls.

After just a few moments her breasts were glistening with the pre-cum that was just pouring out of my cock. It was a beautiful sight, but now all I could think of was the sight of my cum dripping from her face and breasts. I moved over to my desk and opened a drawer.

"It's all right, this is a different drawer," I said as she suddenly tensed up when I opened the drawer. "I just need a little lube, I don't want to chafe this beautiful skin do I?"

She shook her head "No," and then watched as I worked the lube up and down my shaft. I then moved over to her and grabbed her breasts, pulling her toward me a bit.

As she leaned to me, I slid my cock between her two huge breasts. Grabbing one with my right hand and the other with my left, I squeezed them inward, forming a tight, soft valley for my cock to traverse. Starting slow, I eased my hips forward, sliding my cock though the incredible softness until the head just peeked out between her breasts.

I slowly withdrew and then pushed forward again. Oh it felt so good and as I began moving faster and faster I could see her ample flesh moving and shaking in rhythm with my thrusts. After a few more moments I could feel it, a wave of pleasure, starting at the base of my cock then suddenly shooting up the shaft as I came. Arching my back, I watched as my initial spurt splashed on her mouth and ran down the perfect skin of her chin. My next two spurts fell onto her chest and then ran down and around the huge mounds of her breasts.

Backing away, I said, "No, no, don't wipe it up yet, I want to see it on you." I then gazed at her face and breasts as my white cum slowly ran down over her incredible skin. Finally, after a few minutes I said, "Okay, go ahead and clean yourself up. I'm going to get you a few study outlines to review tonight. Stop by my office tomorrow and we will begin your tutoring sessions."

I opened a filing cabinet and pulled out a study sheet and placed it on my desk in front of her. Tears were running down her face again but I focused on the way she put on her bra. It was a beautiful ballet of flesh and fabric as she hooked her bra, turned it around and carefully worked each heaping of flesh into the cups. "Yes," I thought to myself, "this will be a very successful student."

After that first session, we alternated between covering the course information and having sex. She stopped crying during our sessions about the third time and by the fifth or sixth session with her, she actually had an orgasm. By the end of the semester she was very proficient in my course and I believe she got a "B" on her report card.

"Okay, I guess I finished writing out my statement on my first meeting with Ms. Rancon."

"Go ahead and sign it and let me review it with the DA. I think if everything looks okay, we can let you get back to your office."

The police officer disappeared from the room. While he was gone a different policeman came in and sat down near me. He was very polite, actually offering to get me something to eat or drink. I turned him down, but thanked him.

After sitting there for a few minutes he turned to me and asked, "Dr. Langham, I just have to wonder how you keep up with all these younger women. I mean you must be what fifty five -- sixty."

"I'm sixty three and hey, it's no big secret, I have a pill," I said reaching into my pocket, but realizing they had taken the pills. "Yep pop one or two of those pretty little pills and I'm good for two or three of these coeds a day."

"Two or three, will your doctor give you that many?"

"Doctor hell, I simply slip across the border and buy this stuff by the gross. I sell them to a few of the other professors on campus, kind of spreading the love you see."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," he replied, standing up and walking to the door. He knocked and when it opened he slipped through the door, leaving me alone.

About fifteen minutes later the first police officer returned to the room with me.. He placed the statement in front of me and said, "Dr. Langham do you know whatever happened to Ms. Racon?"

"No," I replied, "I mean she got a B in my course, I assumed she did well in all her other classed."

"Well, in fact she flunked every other course that year."

"Oh really, she seemed like a good student, just needing some guidance."

"She left school and went home. Within the year she was dead."

"Dead?"

"Yes dead Dr. Langham, what do you think of that?"

"What a tragedy, so sad."

"Don't you get it?"

"Get what?"

"You don't get it do you? The harm you've done her, you done all these women," he said waving a stack of papers.

"Officer, I assure you it's all consensual."

"Yes, I've read the statement, I can't get you for rape and I know the school can only reprimand you because of your tenure and whatever antiquated contractual agreement you have..."

"Well, I think I will be on my way then."

"Well, not so fast. I can't get you for what happened to Ms Racon and even with the evidence we have from the other women we can't get you for what you did to them, but there is the matter of those little blue pills."

"My Viagra?"

"International smuggling with intent to sell, I'm afraid we'll need you to stay a bit longer with us."

"You can't do that, I got those... I bought... my doctor..." I stopped speaking.

"Yes Dr. Langham, you want to tell me something."

"I want to talk to my lawyer."

I think that's a good idea," he said smiling at me. He got up and walked through the door. In a few minutes two policemen came in, helped me up and led me out of the room. I followed them wondering when they'd let me call my lawyer. I still had a lot of appointments with my students and I didn't want to miss any of them.

SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers