Midlife Crises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and slowly walked to my bedroom, the one I had generously given to this girl for the week, the one she was supposedly stripping in for me right now.

I paused outside the closed door and took a few deep breathes. I still felt the warm glow of an orgasm tingling along my nerves, my cock was resting cozily in my pants once more, self-satisfied and moist from her mouth. I stood there imagining what was on the other side of that door, her nudity, her self-imposed slavery, the emotional threshold I was about to cross.

Then I simply opened the door and crossed that barrier, moving into a new version of myself. I was going to fuck someone other than my wife for the first time in over twenty years.

I had given her enough time. Kris was stretched out on my bed naked. My breath caught in my throat. She was stunning. Her pale skin was creamy and flawless, as I had dreamed, her body lean with no trace of cellulite. Her muscles showed taut and smooth beneath the soft sheath of her skin.

She held her arms over her head as if she were bound at the corners of the mattress, her feet spread to the bottom corners as well. Her breasts, small already, were pulled almost flat by her position, leaving her hard nipples poking up from the swell of her bosom. Her stomach was hollow and smooth with muscle, her hips prominent and fragile looking. She shaved her pubic hair into a little landing strip about two inches long and one wide. It forced one to look at her bare, exposed lips, her pussy curled into itself delicately.

I had never seen anyone look so appealing before. Her eyes were half-shut, her mouth open slightly, her cheeks pink with passion. She looked ready to faint she seemed so aroused.

"Show me your cunt." I said harshly. My voice was deep and strained sounding, and I loved the authoritative way it sounded. I liked being rude to her. It made me feel empowered to be masterful after years of feeling neglected and disdained.

Kris reached down both hands and pried open her pussy lips showing me the pink opening between the folds. I stepped forward and peered inside, seeing the glistening wetness her lust created. This girl was actually wet for me. That felt new and wonderful.

"I want to watch you masturbate." I said. And I did. I pulled up a chair I used to throw clothes on and sat it right at the foot of the bed. Kris began to play with her slit, sliding one finger up and down her groove, while her other hand massaged her clit, rubbing in little circles.

I had often wanted to watch my wife do this, but she wouldn't let me. Now I could sit rapt as a woman pleasured herself at my command.

With both her arms between her out flung legs Kris's breasts were pressed close together and her mounds looked much more substantial now, her nipples aching to be sucked.

One of Kris's fingers slipped inside and she fucked herself with it while she used one finger to tease her clit, pulling back the hood with two fingers leaving the middle finger to tickle the delicate bundle of nerves now fully exposed.

I watched her masturbate mesmerized by the fingers dancing over her folds and dipping into her slit. It was sensual and filthy and everything I'd dreamed.

I knew I should make her do something else, something filthy and degrading, but I just wanted to fuck her so badly that I pulled off my pants and underwear and climbed on the bed. I didn't even ask her, she was my slave, so I positioned myself between her legs and pushed her hands away. I shoved my cock into that young girl's pussy and pressed inward as far as I could. She was incredible tight compared to Marina. I had to go slow to ease further in than the first few inches.

Kris was gasping and biting her lip her eyes imploring me to take my time and let her get used to me, but I couldn't hold back. I wanted to be as far inside her as possible. When I bottomed out, most of my cock wedged inside her I still pressed deeper, hard, making her whimper.

It felt glorious to be inside a woman. Nothing else like that feeling exists to my knowledge. It is the sweetest place to be in the world.

I strained to fit my whole cock inside her and soon I felt her muscles relax and I was able to get all the way inside. I didn't start fucking, I just wanted to feel her under me.

I could feel her heat, her slippery wet walls caressing my shaft. Her legs wrapped around my hips, a lewd embrace that made my heart sing. Her hand pressed against my belly holding me at bay, just lightly, her other hand was now on my buttocks urging me on. Her belly brushed mine slightly and I relaxed and leaned down over her pressing my chest to hers, feeling her breasts hot and soft against my ribs.

Then I kissed her mouth. Not lovingly, but possessively, claiming her mouth as my own. I licked and nipped and kissed her mouth passionately. I was beside myself with joy to be fucking her.

And then I did. I began to move my hips, easing myself out of her tight grip and plunging back in. It was bliss.

Kris began to fuck back her lithe body lifting to meet my thrusts, her wriggling hips working under mine to maximize my pleasure.

"Keep rubbing your clit." I ordered. I wanted her to cum for me. I wasn't sure she would. Young woman often can't I understood, but I wanted to see her try.

I looked down at her soft breasts, patchy and red from my movements and suddenly I wanted to possess them as well. Even while still fucking her I reached out my hand and began to massage and knead her tits. I pulled the nipples and mauled her chest. I was aggressive and the harder I squeezed her the more inflamed she seemed to get. She urged me on with each deep moan and soon I was slamming my cock into her and grinding my fingers into her tits.

I began to bite her neck and I had to hold myself back from tearing flesh. She loved the mistreatment; she made it clear with a little whispered "Yes." And sexy moaning. I worried we might wake Charlotte but it felt too good to stop.

Then I wanted to switch.

I pulled out surprising her and I demanded that she get on her hands and knees. She complied immediately and thrust her ass in the air, her hands by her head, but her head resting on the bed.

I entered her for a second time and gripped her buttocks and powered into her. Marina wouldn't fuck doggie style after Charlotte was born. She felt no man should have sex with the mother of his child like that. Well this was no mother of my children so I fucked the shit out of her, pulling her back onto my cock while I rammed into her from behind.

I ordered Kris to keep masturbating and I felt her fingers brush my balls as I drove deeply into her soaking slot.

The air was full of the sound of the bed moving, the slap of our flesh meeting and our heavy breathing. If Charlotte woke up there would be no mistaking what was happening in here so I allowed myself to let go and start to cum. Years of quickies when the girls were young made this easy.

I felt my orgasm coming on and I realized I wanted to do something humiliating to Kris. I wanted to do to her what I couldn't do to Marina, what I had always wanted to try with someone after I first saw it in a porno.

I wanted to cum on Kris's face.

I didn't ask her permission, I didn't negotiate it, I just ordered her to get off my bed and sit on her haunches.

She complied as quickly as she could and held open her mouth with her tongue out. I knew then that this had happened to her before.

I looked down at Kris and watched her face as my sperm began to spurt out over her, but emotionally, in my heart, it was Marina ordered by the judge to take this in lieu of all the sex she had denied me over the years.

Kris held her mouth open, but I aimed my cum at her cheeks, her eyes her forehead, anywhere but that open, willing mouth. I didn't have much cum, but it looked amazing glistening on her pale skin.

When I finished shooting I stuffed my cock in her mouth and she lapped at it, sucking the last drops from my wilting member.

I was beat. I had cum twice in short amount of time for me, and I was spent. When I could take it no longer I pulled out of her mouth and sat on the bed. I didn't tell her to get up so she remained where she was.

I hadn't seen her cum yet, but I felt wonderful.

She sat quietly catching her breath, not looking at me, my sperm dribbling down her face. There wasn't much of a load there, but it was enough to make her look slutty and used, which in turn made her look amazing to me. I loved looking at her, her small frame, her dark hair, her delicate features so pretty and vulnerable. I started getting hard just looking at her face dappled with my cum.

I knew Charlotte would be up soon so I said. "You should have a shower and wash that off."

"If it pleases you Master I would remain as I am, your essence coating me." She did look up at me then, her pale eyes questioning me.

"Char might see it and wonder."

Reaching up a small hand she began to smear my cum around on her face, rubbing it into her soft skin. In a moment there was little left except a sheen glinting in the morning light from the partially closed drapes.

"I suppose that should do it." With that I got my robe and went and had a shower, unsure how to feel about a teenage girl wearing my spunk on her face all day.

Mostly it felt good. Dirty and loving folded into one. I opted not to care.

I took a shower and when I came out Kris was once more in her yoga pants and tank top looking disheveled and like she had just woken up. She was drinking water while Charlotte ate cereal and talked about her great sleep.

I was vaguely embarrassed to know that my daughter was so close to my sperm as it sat on Kris' face, what if they kissed? Girlfriends kissed didn't they?

I had to shake it off and engage with the girls. We said good mornings all around and Kris and I pretended we had not seen each other since last night. My cock throbbed with the memory of being inside her yet I acted as if she had not offered herself to me as my slave.

The rest of the day they went out and Charlotte caught up with her friends and I was alone.

My mind turned again and again to Kris and her amazing body, the few words she had said to me and what I was going to do about them.

By bedtime that night I had gone round and round in my mind as to what I could use a sex slave for. The potential was endless, and I often doubted myself. I wondered if she meant for this to continue, what it meant about her and ultimately how this would affect me.

I realized that I was more than willing to subject this girl to my basest whims. I really was willing to use her for my pleasure with little regard for her feelings. I almost didn't care. This was very new to me. I wasn't a callus person. I had always put women on a pedestal and considered myself a progressive feminist man.

However all those thought about treating woman with respect and compassion were dried up and burnt out of me after years of emotional anguish and mental abuse.

My marriage had been really hard for a long time. I know Marina felt the same way about me, I had an equal share in the failure of our relationship, but specifically I felt emasculated by our last years together and Kris offed a type of redemption.

I simply felt I deserved some happiness. I gave no thought to how it would feel to be Kris. I assumed then and feel now that she got a great deal of sexual pleasure from abdicating control of her body to another.

So when everyone went to bed that night I lay on the couch and watched the clock. After half an hour I made my way to my bedroom to make use of the willing slave waiting for me there.

I opened the door and saw Kris on her knees on the hardwood a few feet inside the door, naked, her hands behind her back thrusting out her breasts,. A single bedside lamp glowing in the otherwise dark room.

Seeing her patiently waiting for me, knowing I would come for her got my dick swelling in my shorts immediately. I closed the door behind me and went to her. I pulled my shorts down and stuffed my semi-hard cock in her face. Not in her mouth, but I began to rub it all around her face. I wanted to fuck her skin it was so beautiful.

I quickly became hard as I stroked my member over her cheeks, those smooth planes of creamy flesh looked and felt so marvelous.

I couldn't hold out long however and I fed my cock into her mouth. Kris swallowed me and began to suck my head making me tingle with pleasure. She proceeded to give me the wettest sloppiest blow-job I had ever received. She gathered a mouthful of saliva and the squishy moist sounds enhanced the experience immeasurably.

Her mouth felt amazing. She held her lips tight around my head and bobbed her head along my shaft coating me in her drool. A trickle of spit dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts glinting in the light and getting me even hotter.

Her hands remained behind her back while she blew me, which made me feel even more powerful somehow.

I fought to hold off an orgasm, I was enjoying her attention far too much to let it end so soon. As I approached climax I pulled out of her mouth and returned to smearing my cock around her face.

It felt empowering to debase her like this. Her face showed no emotion other than lust, she was the perfect picture of need and desire but there was this neutrality to her expression that made me want to affect her. I wanted to shatter her calm demeanor and see her feel something other than this almost plastic passion. I wanted something deeper, something more real.

I wanted to see her cum.

"Get on the end of the bed."

She quickly got to her feet and moved over to the bed. She sat on the end and I got on my knees in front of her. I reached up and pushed her hard and she fell back on the bed. I lifted her legs up and out exposing her little pink cunt to my gaze.

I dove in and began to eat her pussy. Oh my God was it good. She had this slight metallic and musky taste that drove me crazy. I couldn't get enough of the feel of her slippery little lips. I ran my tongue all around her folds, poking inside her ring of muscle and then when I could wait no more I found her clit and flicked it quickly with my tongue. I loved going down on a woman and considered myself pretty good at it, Marina used to love it, but as I swirled my tongue around Kris's pussy I could feel she wasn't into it. She would moan once in a while and quiver when I really focused on her clit but it clearly wasn't getting her going as much as she had been moments before. I tried reaching up and squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples. That got more reaction but still wasn't getting her as hot as she had been.

I stopped after ten minutes of so, my tongue growing fatigued and my jaw a little sore.

"What's going on, don't you like this?" I asked.

Kris lifted up on her elbows and looked down at me her face looking embarrassed.

"I can't cum like that. I like it fine, but I can't cum from oral." She sat up even further as I moved back onto my haunches. "I am a slave. I get pleasure from giving pleasure. I want you to use me and abuse me.'

"Can you cum at all?"

"Yes! Oh god yes. I cum like crazy when men dominate me. The more aggressive and crazy things get the more I cum."

"Crazy like what?"

"Um, well... I think the hardest I ever came was this one time a Master I had spanked me in a crowded food court. That was insane. He pulled my panties down and my skirt up and exposed my ass to everyone and he slapped my butt until I came. Then we just walked out before security got there. I had cum leaking down my legs as he dragged me out of there."

"Holy shit! That is nuts" I was stunned. I didn't think I could do something like that, the risk seemed too great. But the competitive part of me wanted to try. Instantly all these visions of fucking this girl in public flooded my brain. I wanted all my friends to see me use her. I wanted them to know I could land a hottie like her.

"So you are saying that you are game for pretty much anything I want?" I asked.

"I told you, you are my Master. I have no choice but to obey you." She slipped off the bed and began to suck my cock again.

I stroked her hair as I pondered what to do to her. Her mouth was distracting but it was a fun exercise thinking of ways to humiliate this little slut.

As I sat there getting another fabulous blow-job from this amazing, sexy teenager I could only think of all my friends and how we all bemoaned the little sluts out there that we could never bang. Here I was doing what we had all wished about for years.

I started to talk out loud.

"You like sucking cock little girl? You like to have a big man's dick inside your dirty little mouth?

Kris nodded while still taking me deep into her throat.

"What if I gave you all the dick you could handle? All my friends would love to fuck you. I bet you would just love to show them what a little whore you are, Slave."

Kris moaned and began to rub her clit and bobbing her mouth over me faster and faster. I could feel my balls tightening up getting ready to shoot a tonne of cum.

"I'm going to tell them you are a slave with no rights and no pride. I'll tell them you are just a little fuck toy and that they should do any filthy thing they want to you. Would you like that slut?"

Kris gurgled something positive sounding while my cock filled her mouth.

I stood up holding her head to my crotch with big handfuls of hair. Talking like an asshole was getting me really horny. My cock ached to shoot cum all over her.

Scrambling to keep me in her mouth Kris got to her knees without dropping me from her mouth.

I began to pump my hips, driving my cock deep into her face and Kris opened up and took it like a champ. She had one hand on my shaft stopping me from hurting her, I think, while the other hand fucked her pussy frantically.

The way she was getting off on my abuse broke some kind of damn in me. I began to spew hateful spite down over her. Years of anger toward my wife surfaced just then and I became someone I had never known lived inside me.

"Take that cock you piece of shit." I hissed between my teeth, driving my cock into her mouth and squeezing her head in my hands or pulling her hair. "I'm gonna fucking fuck your skull you whore. You fucking cum lusting spunk bucket. I'm gonna drown you in a sea of my cum your filthy little slut. Take it you knob gobbling bitch. Take that fucking cock slut. Take all my fucking cock you goddamn whore.

Drool flew out of Kris's mouth and she gagged once in a while. When she did I pulled out of her mouth and slapped her cheek with my wet prick leaving streaks of slime on her skin.

I couldn't speak anymore and I started jacking off over her face like they do in porno. Kris waggled her tongue under my head and looked up at me desperate for my sperm.

I shot a spurt of jism across her nose and forehead, a long stream of thick spunk that made her flinch.

More and more I spattered across her delicate features, her cute angel face soon painted with my hot cum.

Kris tried as hard as she could to catch it in her mouth but I was trying to hit her face and finally when I stopped pumping my shaft she took me in her mouth and sucked what cum she could from my knob.

When I could take no more I pushed her back and sat on the bed. I looked at her coated in my sperm and I felt filthy and glorious at the same time. Guilt fought with pride for dominance in my heart.

I sat and enjoyed the view of her sperm spackled face and told her to eat it all. She began to slide a finger through the mess and then suck it off her digit. My cock stayed at full attention as she savored my spunk.

My erection had no intention of going anyplace. I sat watching this spectacular looking teenager hungrily slurping my sperm from her face and fingers and my cock got even harder.