Midlife Crises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a living fantasy; a young girl so hot for my cum that she would do anything to get it. It seemed insane to think things like this happened outside of movies.

As Kris swiped the last big globules of spunk from her face I grabbed her by the hair, being as careful as I could to not actually hurt her, and I took her over to my balcony window. I opened the sliding doors and pushed her out by her head, still holding her.

It was a bit chilly outside, but I was too hot inside to care. I pushed her against the railing and made her face the courtyard below.

My apartment is on the third and top floor of my building. The whole place is a horseshoe. To the left is the closed end, to the right the street. I am two thirds of the way toward the street.

I bent her over the railing and spread her legs. Then I shoved my cock into her dripping wet cunt and we both sighed loudly as we were joined.

I looked out over my neighbors apartments. It was eleven o'clock, not too late, but everyone was inside. I could watch them doing dishes, watching T.V. talking to each other. As they went about the same lives they had been living since I moved in six months ago I did something so out of character as to make it feel like I was living inside of another person's body.

I fucked a teenaged girl, the friend of my eldest daughter, the same daughter who slept with her window overlooking my activities. It was so filthy, depraved and shockingly unlike me that I could already feel another orgasm building in my balls.

I drove myself into Kris's tight little body, gripping her small firm ass with one hand while I squeezed her small tits with the other. I clutched at her flesh intently, meaning to hurt her a little bit. I wanted her to feel fucked. I needed to be sure she would remember this night the way I would, for the rest of my life.

I gave in to the animal inside me. An angry beast that wanted to fuck the living shit out of any woman. Every woman. This was not a part of my regular thinking, but it obviously lived someplace inside me because I pounded that little girl. Her moans were muted and she whimpered constantly as I bruised her tits and ass with my strong hands. She gasped as I drove my cock into her yielding pussy harder than I had ever fucked anyone.

I was sure that soon one of my neighbors would come out on their balcony for a smoke or something, and I couldn't tell if I was trying to finish before that happened, or if I was waiting for it.

I was trembling with the power of my approaching climax and Kris was bucking and trembling below me in what I thought might be a series of orgasms that came and went over and over. I felt like a king punishing this slave of mine and making her cum.

The sound of our flesh slapping echoed off the walls of the building and the lewdness of it made me even hornier.

Then, as I knew would happen eventually, a person came outside. It was an old man that lived across the way from me. I saw him periodically, but didn't really know him. He came onto his balcony and I knew in the way my body reacted that I had wanted this to happen. I felt Kris notice him as well, and she began to whimper with lust as I fucked her even more frantically.

One tiny part of my brain wondered if Charlotte would hear us, but it was too late to worry. I pulled out of Kris and she made the saddest sound I'd ever heard, but I was unmoved. I pulled her hair and forced her head down to my cock. I did hurt her then, I found out later, but I didn't notice at the time. I just started to fuck her face like I had been her cunt and in moments I began to cum once more.

I pulled out of her mouth and jacked off over her pale features once more mingling my fresh hot cum with the cooling mess already on her face. I unloaded my balls onto her skin, the lights from the courtyard glowing on her face and making my cum glint like gold as it rained down over her smooth features.

I sprayed her without any care for where it landed so Kris managed to get most of it near her mouth or on her outstretched tongue.

It felt like my orgasm went of forever, and when she finally took me back into her mouth I still felt another shuddering, clenching orgasm even though I was done spurting cum.

I grabbed her head and held her over my cock as I shoved myself as deep into her throat as I could. I hugged her there and looked over at my neighbor.

He stood watching us, his face white and frozen. He didn't move as I gagged poor Kris with my cock and when she finally pulled back for air I saw the old man nodding his silent approval.

I wiped my cock on Kris's face like a swordsman cleaning his blade on his enemy's cloak and I once more took Kris by the hair I forced her to stand and I turned her to the old man. I grabbed her tits and showed him they belonged to me. I shoved a finger into her pussy and showed him how horny she was by rubbing her clit and making her gasp and her legs buckle.

Only then did I go back inside. Kris followed a few moments later. When she entered and closed the sliding door I was already dressing. I felt disgusted by what we had done, but the disgust was inextricably entwined with a perverted lust so profound that I wished I could cum again already. I might have been able to get another erection, but I felt too guilty to try.

"You okay?" I asked Kris, frightened of her answer, whichever way she would respond.

"That was fucking hot Master. I loved that!" She came to me and knelt at my feet, her stained face turned up to me, her eyes glowing with passion and adoration. "You made me your own. I feel so used. It is amazing. I think you pulled some hair out, my scalp is tingling."

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry."

"Please don't be. I am so satisfied. I feel like jello. That was one of the best fucks I have ever had Master. Thank you."

She looked utterly drained and I felt the same. I had to assume she was happy so I nodded and left her there on the floor shivering with the aftereffects of what looked like multiple orgasms and a face full of my spunk.

I slept fitfully on the couch, my dreams full of Kris and her face looking up at me from between my legs.

In the morning I woke and had a shower feeling vaguely dirty still.

When I entered the kitchen after dressing the girls were all there giggling and clattering around the table with bowls of cereal and cups of coffee.

"What's so funny?" I asked. All the girls were in their pajamas, and Kris looked adorable in a pair of loose men's boxer shorts, a faded black t-shirt that was so thin and tight I could make out the shape of her soft nipples, the slight puffy lift of them somehow even hotter than the usual points of hardened flesh.

"You have some pervy neighbors Dad." Charlotte said. "Last night after we all went to bed somebody was having really loud sex someplace. I could hear it out in the courtyard." They all giggled again, and Kris avoided looking at me, yet I saw her nipples began to harden beneath the flimsy materiel of her shirt.

"Okay, it's natural. No need to get all silly about it. It's a free country."

The three teenagers continued to joke among themselves and I ate and listened with the detached air of an indulgent father, or so I hoped. I was actually wondering how to get Kris alone once more and what to do with her.

The girls had a plan to go shopping for new Spring clothes so I realized I would be on my own for a while.

When they all left I checked my e-mail and puttered around killing time. Then I decided to call my best friend Derrick and test the waters on some kind of party where I could make Kris a slave for all of them.

Derrick and I caught up about having the girls stay and I mentioned Kris coming home with Charlotte. Derrick took the bait right away asking, "So is she hot?"

"Dude, she is one of the sexiest little minxes I have ever seen."

"Goddam! That must suck. I bet she is parading around in next to nothing driving you nuts!"

"Oh she does. She wears as little as possible. Actually she is really sexy. And very open minded."

"What do you mean?" He asked, sensing I had something to say."

"What would you say if I told you I've fucked her?"

"I would say bullshit."

"I wouldn't blame you. So what if I told you she would fuck you... if I told her to."

"What?"

"She is some kind of kinky submissive. She likes to be ordered around. She calls me Master and will do anything I tell her to."

"Anything?" He asked sarcastically, his disbelief readily apparent.

"I fucked her on my balcony overlooking the courtyard last night. When I came I shot it on her face, in front of the old guy that lives across the way."

"C'mon!"

"When I told her I was going to let all my friends fuck her she started going nuts. This girl is the real deal. A fucking nympho slut in a hot teenager body. I won the lottery my friend, and I want to share the wealth."

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone.

"I don't get it." He finally said.

"Don't get what."

"The joke. Are you kidding? I'm not sure how this is funny."

"That's because it isn't a joke. You want proof?"

"Yes."

"I'll get back to you then. Can you get away for any time this afternoon?"

"Probably."

"I'll call you later. Be ready to meet me someplace."

We said goodbye and I texted Charlotte telling her to make sure everyone had my number in case of emergency, and asking if I needed to get more keys cut so everyone had a way into the apartment if I went out. Just Dad Stuff to cover my real intent.

After a few minutes, in which Char replied that extra keys would be great, I got a text from Kris simply saying "Yes Master". I didn't enter her name in my phone. I wrote Slave.

I asked where they were and what they were doing. She told me which Mall they were in and that they were clothes shopping.

I told her to be ready to go to the bathroom when I said and to meet me in the parking lot for a special treat.

I phoned Derrick again.

"How soon can you be at Riverheights Mall?"

"I guess half an hour. Look man, you are really pushing this. The joke isn't funny."

"Just get there and meet me on the North side parking lot."

"There is nothing there."

"Exactly."

I hung up adding to the cryptic quality of the whole thing. I was starting to have a ball.

Half an hour later I was parked at the far end of a short row of cars scattered around the end of the parking lot.

This end of the Mall was a huge department store that not many people went to anymore. The lot was the quietest and least full of the Mall. As I waited for Derrick I saw only three people walk in or out of the store doors.

As soon as I saw his car I texted Kris to come out that store and bring her slut mouth. I thought she would like the filthy aspect of it.

Derrick pulled his car in beside mine facing the other way. We both spoke through our open driver's side windows.

"Okay what is going on? Why are we here? Are you on drugs?" He laughed but something in his demeanor told me he was actually a little concerned that I might be on drugs.

"No drugs, but in a few moments your mind is going to be blown. And that's not all."

"You are totally fucking with me, and if it wasn't so rare that you did it I would be getting mad by now."

"You are going to owe me so big for this man. So big." I was grinning ear to ear now, truly loving the fact that he was twisting so much on the hook while I knew that he was about to get a blowjob from the sexiest teen girl either of us had ever seen.

After a few more minutes of him begging me to tell him what was going on, and me laughing more and more at his frustration I saw Kris come out of the Mall. She looked around squinting in the bright sun and I got out of my car and leaned on the hood, my driver's door still open.

"What?" Derrick asked.

Kris saw me and started walking over. We were parked about fifty feet from the doors, and once more there was no-one around in the nearly empty lot, just us.

Derrick saw Kris walking over and shut up to stare at her.

She was wearing a short black skirt that almost showed her ass cheeks, tall knee high socks in black and pink stripes, old lady granny boots, in black, a black tank top with her pink bra peeking out over the top drawing attention to her squished together boobs. Over the tank top she had a pink hoodie with black skulls all over it. She looked exactly like what she was, an angst ridden teen with Daddy issues.

When it became clear she was heading toward us Derrick began to look at me confused. He still couldn't let himself believe it.

When she got to us Kris looked at Derrick and at me and said "Hi." In a soft voice.

"Hello slut." I said, and she relaxed and started to really look at Derrick, now certain why she was here. Derrick for his part looked stunned by my greeting.

"Slave this is my best friend. He doesn't believe me that you are my Slave. Show him. Kris dropped to her knees on the concrete and nuzzled her head against me crotch. Derrick gaped at us and then looked around to see if we could get caught.

"Alright Derrick, now you know I wasn't kidding, so open your door, and sit with your legs outside the car. Kris is going to do what all those other little sluts tease us with."

Derrick did as I said, his face looking stunned.

"Slave, crawl over there and use that mouth for what it is good at."

By the time Kris got to Derrick crawling on her hands and knees, he was sitting facing her. Kris got to him and reached for his crotch. Derrick looked at me like he was about to get arrested for this, but I just smiled.

Kris got his cock out and started to suck him off. Derrick stared at her intently. I'm not sure he was even feeling anything; he was so engrossed in watching her pretty, heavily made up face swallowing his prick.

With his hands on the door-frame and the seat Derrick braced himself and accepted her offering. Kris bobbed her head all along his now fully hard shaft and made a real show out of how much she enjoyed having him in her mouth. She moaned and smacked her lips and stroked his shaft eagerly, a perfect little cocksucker.

I couldn't hold out and I went over and pulled her skirt over her ass exposing her tiny black panties with pink lace edgings. I pulled down her panties and Derrick watched me as I began to stroke her slit from behind. Kris groaned and started sucking Derrick faster.

Derrick started to moan too as her mouth drove him crazy. He kept his hands where they were as if he were afraid to touch Kris.

I pulled out my cock and eased it into Kris's steaming wet cunt. I began to fuck her and she gasped and whimpered with delight, really putting on a show for Derrick.

My best friend and I fucked that perfect teenaged slave in the parking lot of a downtown Mall in the bright Spring sunlight. It was utterly insane.

The harder I fucked Kris the harder she sucked Derrick and he was obviously close to cumming. He took her head in his hands and started to buck his hips filling her with his rod.

"Fuck that little mouth. This slut loves it. Fill her face with cum and she will swallow all of it. She is a cum hungry whore, aren't you slave?"

Kris moaned her affirmation and took Derrick all the way in, her nose buried in his pubic hair.

I loved how obedient Kris was being and I felt honest pride at her behavior. My orgasm began to build as I pounded her little pussy from behind, driving her mouth down onto my best friend's cock.

That was it for Derrick; he started to shot off inside her mouth. He hissed and grunted as he filled her face with spunk and Kris moaned her delight and swallowed his load. That set me off and I pulled out and started to jack of over her ass. I sprayed my jizz all over her pale white ass cheeks, her succulent orbs quivering as my sperm painted her rear end.

I think Kris started cumming then, her whole body tensed and she trembled all over while we coated her inside and out in hot cum.

I sat back and put myself back inside my pants while Kris shuddered and slurped on Derrick until he asked her to stop.

Kris sat back on her haunches, my cum dripping down her butt and she looked back at me to see what I wanted.

"You may go slave." I said.

Kris stood, her panties still around her thighs, she showed Derrick her trimmed beaver and pulled up her underwear over her sperm glazed asscheeks. My load pasted her panties to her glorious ass and she showed Derrick as she took her time arranging them over her sweet cheeks.

Then she pulled down her skirt and walked away with two loads of cum in or on her.

Derrick gaped after her, then stood and tucked his cock away as he watched her walk all the way back to the Mall.

"Holy fuck man!" he said and I smiled at him.

"So here's my plan." I said and Derrick turned to hear what I had to say.

We discussed my plan and went and had lunch. Derrick was sold after having felt what Kris could do. We divided the tasks and went our separate ways, both grinning like school boys.

In two days we were going to share my new toy with the guys.

When the girls got home from the Mall they began to try on their new clothes and show me the new toys they had bought for school and what not.

Kris saved the best for last.

She allowed my daughters to do a fashion show for me, the new jeans and dresses and what not, but with my girls it was really about showing each other.

With Kris it was about showing me, and me not showing I was paying attention. It was really fun actually.

When Kris finished putting on her last outfit my cock jumped to life when she came into the living room. I was sitting next to Keela, who was leaning on me having just picked apart and celebrated Charlotte's last outfit. I had to keep utterly still and not betray my reaction because my youngest daughter sat pressed against my side.

It was really difficult.

Kris walked out in a tiny skirt that was almost a leather bikini bottom with a large poof of black tulle, like a ballet tutu bursting from the bottom seam. The top was so low her hip bones showed over top and if she had allowed her all pubic hair to grow it would have peeped over the top of the waist band. There were clasps and buckles all over it that didn't seem to attach to anything, and if she had bent over her ass would be exposed below the bottom hem.

She wore black fishnets with garters that disappeared under the explosion of black mesh tulle. The stockings caressed her long, lean legs down to her knee-high lace up sneakers. They looked like run of the mill canvas sneakers on the bottom but they were really tall and somehow both childish and sexy.

Her top was a bright pink tank top that was criss-crossed with black leather straps that seemed to go nowhere and do nothing other than squeeze her breasts up and out and accentuate her narrow waist and hint at possible ways to tie her up.

That outfit was sexy and provocative without being overt, but what made my cock so hard that I was worried my daughters would see it were the leather accessories Kris wore.

They were simple enough, two plain black straps of leather around her wrists and throat, but each had one stainless steel loop around them indicating her desire to be bound and leashed. I knew that is what they were for because I knew about that part of her. Anyone else might just think they were fashion accessories.

"Wow Kris... that is something." I commented as dryly as I could. I knew she would get it, and Keela added the perfect tone when she said.

"Don't be a prude Dad. This is totally cool right now. I think she looks hot."

It ensured that I had gotten away with my deception.

I couldn't wait to fuck that little nymph. Kris looked scrumptious.

The girls planned to go to a party that night. Where I'm from eighteen year olds are allowed to drink alcohol, so first they wanted to have some wine before they went out. The two older girls drank and dressed while Keela had a glass of wine with me and we talked about drinking responsibly and I told her about how to take one drink then a glass of water and alternate all night.