Midnight Altar

Story Info
Willing and wanting to submit.
1.1k words
4.18
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The church was non descript when compared to a great City Cathedral but for the village it was their defining piece of architecture. Perched on a hill flanked by an overgrown apple orchard and the dotted teeth of cemetery stones it was a reminder of the past, a reflection of the present, and subjugation of the future.

Tonight however this stage of alters, stained glass windows, and cavernous musty space was being commandeered, swept into a scene of exposition, of surrender to him and a town infatuated by her beauty.

She considered herself to be intrepid her bravery built on the trust they had together, their chemistry that meshed effortlessly. Many times they had wandered down the path of dominance and submission, each time pushing boundaries finding that delicate and delicious boundary between pleasure and pain.

Tonight was different, much different. Tonight there was an audience, voyeurs not participants, and hand picked members of a club that were bound by certain covenants, who filled the front pews of the church.

He had lit the church with one hundred hand made candles with each flame capturing slivers of bricks and stone and wind. Alone one candle might strike fear for the unknown but together they suspended realty, created mystery and provided some protection from the wandering eyes.

Two violinists, a cellist and a flute player, accompanied by a singer who seemed to construct her own language provided the music to lose one into.

She waited patiently in the wings of the church. She caught her reflection in a window. Dressed in a sheer black frock, naked underneath the silhouette of her body would be revealed in the light of the night. The bells of the church went off. It was midnight the end of a day and the beginning of the next. Twelve sounds like a canon.

He walked up to her and smiled, his heart beating as always to her beauty. They kissed softly letting the current of electricity flow between them. He asked if she was ready and she nodded,

He walked her slowly down the aisle of the church, his queen, his princess, and his slave. The room turned to witness their procession, with many of the woman wishing that she were the center of attention, or at the very least had her man's attention.

The summer air, the humidity of a storm waiting in the wings made the room hot and musty. They reached the stairs leading to the altar and he told her to undress. Slowly and not taking her eyes off of him, pretending that there wasn't a room of witnesses she let the dress fall to the floor. She looked up and smiled. Naked and aroused, nipples hard, with her breathe coming a pace where her chest rose and fell with anticipation.

A painter, a photographer, a sculptor would have wanted to capture this moment to challenge and push their craft to a level where her beauty, this striking beauty could be preserved for eternity

He turned around so her back and buttocks were presented to the audience. Without hesitation or warning he began to spank her. To let her know that her body was his, that this audience would be aroused by the way he mixed pleasure with pain. He would be the only one that could touch her and they would have to live vicariously through him as he whipped, tasted and took her as he saw fit.

She could feel the wetness betray her desire to remain aloof and detached. She was deeply aroused at being spanked naked in front of these people. He ran his fingers between her legs teasing and opening her. With one hand he supported her waist while with the other he pushed two fingers into her he made her come almost instantly like an animal in heat.

He brought her in front of the altar and with silk cords he bound her wrists so that she was bent over, her breasts pushed into the marble, her buttocks arched. He went through the same exercise with her legs so that she was tethered and exposed.

He took a clamp and placed it on her clitoris – it bit down in such a delicious manner. She pushed her buttocks back in an almost defiant fashion – demanding, asking, and begging to be whipped.

He took a leather flogger and stood back. He could feel the energy of the audience, the power of the music and the vocalist whose voice kept building in strength. She had no choice but to wait and want. He legs wide apart that even in this candle light she was exposed. She focused on her breasts; on the marble they felt cold as if pressed against a mirror or glass door. She tried to move them back and forth hoping to find friction an edge for her nipples.

The leather strands wrapped itself around her buttocks. It made her catch her breath. As always her Master understood her. It was soft enough to caress her but hard enough to sting. Over and over he whipped her – more gently on her thighs and back or as a tease between her legs, but on her ass he showed less mercy. She lost herself in the sensation, imagining how she must look, how she had accepted her clamp and now the manner in which expertly used the whip to find that place where pleasure was pronounced through the pain. All the nerves on her skin were so alive that she could feel the summer breeze, the heat of the candles, she could hear the operatic sounds and her breath as she waited for her skin to embrace the leather strands.

She found a way to arch her back so that the clamp would catch the edge on the table. The blood seemed to flow into her clitoris she was wet between her legs. Suddenly without warning or any hope of filtering her moans she came

The whip fell on the floor as he undid his pants and with a single thrust he pushed himself into her. He used his thumb to open her ass, teasing her and massaging her there while they fucked long and hard.

Her hands were untied and even though it was silk scarves he massaged each wrist. He turned her around and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her body was wet from the humidity of the summer night. She drank cold water from a chalice and he asked her if she wanted more.

If she wanted to be tied with her hands above her head. To have the front of her body whipped and then be massaged between the legs and have the audience see what happened when the fluid erupted from her to witness how he could make her come on demand over and over.

She smiled, nodded yes, and reached up waiting for her ties.