Midnight Caller

Story Info
Phone fantasy turns into reality for bored housewife.
3.1k words
4.29
30.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was a warm evening, the night air felt chill on Sue’s naked body. Her heart raced within her chest as she knelt upon an oversized beach blanket in her backyard, but the voice of her master had been most demanding, that she be outside this evening and ready to serve him. Sue thought briefly of the madness of the whole situation, and of the incredible risks she was taking, but the excitement of this insane tryst thrilled her, as she had never been before. The moon was full and her pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight, milky white and aching to be touched. Slowly she raised a scarf to her eyes and tied the blindfold around her head, and sat back on her heels in self- imposed blackness and waited.

Though in her forties and a few pounds overweight, the middle aged housewife was still quite attractive. With shoulder length auburn hair, soft blues eyes, and a cute pug nose, these features hardly got the attention that they should of though, for Sue’s most noticeable feature were her incredibly large breasts! Her cantaloupe-sized breasts measured an incredible bra busting 52 EEE! and although Sue had complained most of her life about how difficult it was to buy clothes to fit her, or the backaches that their immense weight caused her, secretly she had always enjoyed the attention that her magnificent jugs had brought her. A bored and lonely stay- at- home wife in a stagnant relationship, when Sue began receiving lurid phone calls when she was home alone, from an anonymous stranger, at first she was unnerved, but still somehow aroused at the idea of a secret admirer.

Slowly the stranger wove his way into Sue’s trust, coaxing her to reveal her darkest and most secret fantasies. The bored housewife warmed to her first taste of phone sex, and masturbated shamelessly as she described any sex act her phone stranger told her to. Soon she was dependent on the stranger for sexual gratification, he had uncovered a submissive side of her that she hadn’t known existed. She found herself aching to service him, and unnerved that she was prepared to perform for him. She knew that he was always close by when he called, because he would describe what she was wearing, or know how long she had been away from the house if she were out shopping.

This evening, less than an hour after Sue’s husband had left for his 12-8 shift at the plant, the phone rang. Excitement washed over the housewife as she rushed to pick up the phone, in anticipation of the call she was dressed in a sheer short nightie and nothing else.

“Hello Sue, have you been waiting for me to call?”

Sue glanced down at her gumdrop sized nipples as they strained obscenely against the sheer nightgown, she could already feel the moisture gathering between the lips of her pussy, all this just from the sound of his voice.

“Yes, I, I was hoping that you might call.” She answered with a nervous whisper.

“You need it so bad, you couldn’t wait for me to call, could you? You’ve barely been able to keep your hands off your breasts, or your fingers out of your pussy waiting for me to call, haven’t you?”

Sue couldn’t understand how he could sense her desires so easily, how he knew her needs so well.

“Yes.” The housewife answered coyly.

“Yes, what?” The man growled into the phone.

“Yes, I’ve been going crazy waiting for you to call me, I’m just such a different person when I’m talking to you, I feel like…”

“A slut, and you love it, don’t you!” he cut in.

It was true, and Sue knew it. She thrilled to the abusive, submissive fantasies that they’d discussed. Being his hot nasty sluttish whore, performing any and all manner of perversion for him, they’re phone fantasies had no bounds, and the darker and more forbidden the better.

“Yes, I’m your slut! You can use me anyway you want, fuck my pussy, shove your cock up my ass! Cum on my face, in my mouth!” Sue exclaimed as the slut lust overtook her.

“Put me on a dog leash and lead me into a roomful of your friends and let them gangbang me, drench me in they’re cum! “ she groaned.

By now Sue had the phone cradled in her shoulder and had one hand mauling one of her huge tits, and the other down between her legs rubbing the juicy lips of her sopping pussy.

“God, I’ll suck all they’re cocks and lick their assholes!” Sue whimpered as she worked her cunt into froth.

“You are a good slut,” the husky voice replied.

“All these years no one has ever known the real Sue, it took a strong powerful man to bring the real you to the surface. How can you repay me for helping you find yourself, maybe I should take you to a black bar and pimp you to a room full of horny black niggers. They’d give a nasty big titted white slut like you a real workout with their big black cocks!” He said tauntingly, thoroughly enjoying the gasps of excitement from Sue’s end of the phone.

“Is that pussy of yours good and wet? Let me hear you suck the juices off of your fingers.” The masterful stranger demanded.

“Yes, anything you want.” Sue whimpered as she brought her hand up from her pussy and stuffed three slippery fingers into her mouth and slurped on them loudly. Tasting her own juices seemed lewd and depraved, and Sue loved that.

“Good slut, now put your fingers back in your pussy and get one good and wet and stick in your asshole!” Growled the voice over the phone.

The idea of not following her master’s directions to the letter had never even occurred to Sue, she groaned loudly as her middle finger probed deep into her anus, twisting and poking into the rubbery tight opening.

“Now suck that finger, slut!” barked the man.

Sue slurped obscenely on her middle finger as she savored the taste of her own pussy and asshole. Any boundaries were cast aside as the middle- aged housewife lost herself in an orgy of sexual debauchery. When all the favor was gone from her finger, Sue put her hand back down between her legs and frantically started strumming her aching clit again. She gasped loudly into the phone as bolts of pleasure jolted through her body, her impending orgasm would be jagged and raw, her need for release almost painful, her clit, and pussy lips achingly sensitive. Her cunt so wet that it squished loudly as her frantic fingers twisted and slapped between the oozing lips.

“Stop bitch!” her master’s voice barked over the phone.

Startled, Sue’s hand froze between her legs. For a long moment the only sound on the phone was her ragged breathing as the lust driven housewife waited for her master’s permission to finish.

“Your not going to cum until you satisfy me, bitch!” growled the voice.

“Oh, yes, anything for you, just tell me what you want to hear?” Sue groaned.

“Get your hand out of your pussy. Now!” he barked. With an audible sob, Sue withdrew her hand from her crotch, her pussy was throbbing with a dull ache, and she had been so close.

“Are you naked?” the voice demanded.

Sue looked down at the sheer nightie twisted up above her neck, her huge naked breasts and rounded belly heaving with excitement.

“Almost.” She replied.

“Now listen carefully,” her Master began. “I want you to strip naked, then I want you to get a towel, and a scarf that you can use as a blindfold, and then I want you to go outside into your backyard and kneel on the towel beside the pine tree, and then tie the scarf over your eyes and wait there for me.” There was a long pause from both ends of the phone, Sue’s heart had skipped a beat as she listened to her Master’s directions, he couldn’t be serious?

“ I, I can’t.” the middle-aged housewife gasped.

It was insane. Even with the six-foot fence surrounding the backyard, and the cover of darkness, to be out in her yard, naked?

“Yes you can, and you will.” The man answered in an alarmingly calm and confident voice. “The time has come for you to service me, to finally feel my cock and taste my cum. What you’ve fantasized about for the last month is now going to become a reality, you know how much you crave this raw nasty sex, and tonight your going to acknowledge that lust. If you deny me tonight, you’ll never hear from me again.” He said matter of factly.

“No, please, I can’t” Sue gasped.

“Yes you can. No one will see or know but me. You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes, but I…”

“I’ll be in your back yard in ten minutes, if you aren’t exactly as I told you to be, then this is our last conversation.” The voice interrupted, and then the line was dead.

Sue stared at the silent phone for a long moment, chewing her lower lip. The feverish heat of passion had left her body glistening with perspiration, and she was embarrassed by her lust. Even as she tried to sort through the insanity of it all, she found herself wondering if one of her husband’s bandana’s would make a good blindfold.

It wasn’t more than a couple of minutes before Sue heard the latch open to the gate of the tall wooden fence that surrounded her yard. She cocked her head to the side as she listened to the rustle of shoes coming across the lawn toward her. Sue tried to moisten her lips as her mouth went dry.

“Sit up straight!” growled a stern male voice.

Sue brought her shoulders back, her incredibly large breasts now proudly on display. Her large gumdrop sized nipples so stiff with arousal, they actually ached. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as she felt a firm hand grip the back of her head and pull her face forward into the front of the man’s jeans, she could fell the thick erect penis tenting against the zipper.

“You know you want it, take it out and suck it!” the voice growled again.

Sue’s trembling hands moved up the man’s thighs, over the massive erection, and found the zipper to his jeans. As she split open the fly the long stiff cock sprang forward and thumped the tip of her nose. She eagerly wrapped a hand around the dramatic girth and tugged at the heavy organ as her other hand came up and cupped the enormous ball sack hanging beneath it. Sue took a deep breath as she prepared to plunge her mouth forward and engulf the throbbing slab of cock, but before she could, strong hands brushed hers away.

“Not yet, sit back on your heels.” Came the command.

Sue sat in the directed position. Slowly the man gripped the base of his huge cock and began rubbing the large plum shaped head all over her face. The wide blunt tip grazed back and forth across her cheeks, her forehead, chin, lips and nose. The debauched housewife could feel the spongy firm cock-head smear her face with sticky pre-cum as it traversed her features. A firm hand on the back of her head pressed her face forward into the large pair of heavy balls, for a moment the long heavy penis laying aslant her face. Sue breathed deep the heady aroma of the man’s crotch, and shamefully her mouth watered for the feel and taste of the big dick. The juices of her pussy were dripping down her thighs, she wanted desperately to run her fingers into her wet hole and over her clit, but she knew that she must serve first. Slowly the pressure lessened on the back of her head, and as the man’s crotch backed away the long stiff cock slid down the side of her face until the thick cock head rested at the lips of her small mouth.

“Now you can suck.” The voice said almost matter-of -factly.

Sue opened her mouth as wide as possible and slid her lips forward to engulf the huge head, gorging herself on the immense organ. The massive bulk stretching her lips both frightened and excited her at the same time. The insanity of the whole situation thrilled and terrified her, blindfolded, completely naked, in her own backyard in the middle of the night, sucking the cock of a complete stranger that held some kind of perverse power over her, that transformed her into a submissive slut. It was unbelievable. But all that mattered to Sue at this moment was satisfying the hard prick in her mouth. She rocked back and forth on her knees as she plunged the long thick shaft in and out of her mouth, flirting dangerously with the gag reflex at the back of her throat. A shudder ran through her, as the cock grew thicker still. Then suddenly Sue heard something that paralyzed her in mid-stroke.

“You weren’t kidding, she’s really good.” Came a woman’s voice.

He wasn’t alone! Some woman was standing there watching her sluttish performance! The debased housewife’s mind screamed inside her head, eyes strained wide open behind the blindfold!

“Don’t stop, baby, your doing great!” said the warm soft female voice, as long delicate fingers gently ran through Sue’s hair in a soft caress.

“He’s really got a nice, big cock, doesn’t he? Keep sucking baby, nice and deep.” The hand slid to the back of Sue’s head and urged her to move her mouth forward and continue sucking.

Circuits overloaded, dazed and confused, Sue found herself sliding her lips back and forth over the swollen penis in her mouth again under the guidance of the woman’s hand. Suddenly, the man’s hips pulled back from Sue and the huge hard-on retreated from her loving mouth.

“Here, she’s yours for a couple of minutes, play with her.” The man’s voice said.

Sue felt a pair of warm delicate hands cupping her large heavy breasts and gently pressing them together, cupping, squeezing and testing their weight. She realized that the woman was kneeling right in front of her when the woman sighed and Sue could smell her warm sweet breath.

“Oh, these are just magnificent!” gasped the woman.

Her touch was somehow so much different than a man’s, more knowing and skilled, Sue bit her lower lip as the woman captured each of her nipples in her fingers, and gently rolled them back and forth. Like sexual voltage the sensations traveled from her aching nipples down through her tummy to her pulsating pussy. Carefully the woman rolled Sue’s nipples back and forth as if using them to tune in on her sexual frequency. An open mouthed sigh escaped the housewife’s lips, and the woman pressed her mouth to Sue’s in a passionate kiss. Lost adrift in a sea of sexual debauchery, Sue welcomed the warmth and intimacy of the gentle kiss; her hands came up from the sides of her thighs and touched the woman’s forearms as they’re sweet warm tongues probed hungry mouths. She trembled with anticipation as she felt the woman’s hand leave her breast and drift slowly down over her tummy and through her pubic hair. Sue’s knees slid wider apart, her thighs opened, and she moaned loudly as the female fingertips glided over her throbbing clit and curled upward between her lips and into her wet hole. Those knowing fingers gently poked and stroked the tender, aroused flesh between her legs. Sue was vibrating with need. Suddenly, the woman broke the kiss and pressed her mouth to the side of Sue’s face.

“Are you going to cum, baby?” she gasped into Sue’s ear.

She was in fact so close that she could barely follow the woman’s words. Back arched, legs straining, gasping for air, Sue spoke for the first time.

“Please, please don’t stop,” she sobbed, ”I’m so close, please!”

The woman doubled her efforts, and then it happened. The release was so strong that Sue’s whole body rocked and trembled, she convulsed with each wave of pleasure and rode the orgasm like it were a bucking bronco. The ride seemed endless, the bronco tireless, but finally she collapsed forward into the woman’s arms, gasping for breath.

“Hey! Your going to spoil her!” snarled the man’s voice.

Slowly the woman’s hands released her, and she felt her step away. Sue rested on her knees trying to catch her breath when she felt the hard cock smack against her cheek. Using his meaty shaft like a huge blunt tipped paintbrush, the man smeared pre-cum all over Sue’s face, and then roughly gripped a handful of the housewife’s hair and stuffed the long thick penis into her mouth! The lesbian sex show had been very exciting to watch, and Sue’s master was dangerously close to orgasm. She rocked back and forth on her knees guided by her burning scalp as he jammed his enormous cock in and out of her throat in long slow strokes. Sue’s eyes bulged wide open under the blindfold as the man’s huge slab of meat plowed into the back of her throat, gagging her with each thrust.

She gagged, gulped and swallowed as best she could as her mouth and throat were suddenly flooded with a torrent of warm, thick, pasty cum. As the debauched housewife gagged and gurgled with the immense load, the flood quickly became too much for her, overflowing her lips and oozing down her chin to splatter on her huge aching breasts in creamy droplets. Finally finished, the man slowly withdrew his still thick rubbery cock from his slave’s mouth and, as an afterthought wiped his cum smeared prick off with Sue’s hair. Sue sat back on her knees swallowing desperately, trying to clear the thick cloying paste out of her mouth and throat. Between her gasps she heard the rustle of her master’s jeans, and then the sound of his zipper going up.

“You did good, count to 100 before you get up and go inside. I’ll call you again soon.” Came her master’s voice.

Sue sat and listened to the gate close, she sat for a long time. Her body was coated with a fine sheen of perspiration and now she began to feel chill in the night air. As she slowly came back to her senses, she replayed the insanity of the evening over in her head. Had she lost her mind to indulge in such incredibly lewd behavior? Evidently, for Sue masturbated there on the blanket to another powerful orgasm before removing her blindfold and heading into the house on unsteady legs. Into the house, to wait for the phone to ring again.