Midnight Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
The Morning Comes - Sarah takes control.
1.7k words
4.3
5.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Morning Comes

I woke early that morning, my bladder called. Jim lay beside me, his breath light, a calmness soft in his face. I studied his features a moment longer, softly placing a kiss on his lips.

At first I contemplated walking back into the house, but I vaguely recalled Jim relieving himself during the night, not far from here. I felt a little wicked as I squatted over a soft pile of mulch, this was not how I was raised. I giggled at the vision of mother catching me peeing outdoors, she would not be pleased.

It was too early for the sun, the full moon holding her own still in the star riddled sky, the Milky Way splashed immense, as if flicked from an artists brush. I took in this awesome celestial display for a little while, as my right thumb and forefinger absently twiddled my new ring. I had nearly forgotten his words to me last night, the memory now racing back front and centre as I gazed down at the confirmation glittering up at me.

It was a beautiful design, simple yet elegant, I would have chosen the very same. He understood me better than the 11 months we had been seeing each other would suggest. Obviously a perceptive man was my husband to be, and forgiving also, as I remembered my foolishness earlier on.

I cast this thought from my mind, now was not the time nor place for remonstrating myself, no I had something much more pleasurable in mind. I softly traced my steps back to the little Eden in his back yard. He lay still, on his back now, the sheet slipped aside. The light sufficient to admire his form, his chest gently rise and fall. My eyes ventured down and over his flat stomach, muscles relaxed yet detailed, a slight trail of dark hair journeyed south.

Rising to greet the day in full hard glory, his cock stole my complete attention. What ever he was dreaming, I wanted in. As I imagined his thoughts, my hand reached down and without my command commenced fingering my clitoris. Softly at first, absent mindedly almost, then with a vigor I have not felt for some time I quickly came to the touch of my practiced fingers.

As my breath slowed I had only one thing in mind, Jim's hard cock inside me. My first thought was to simply lower myself onto him, ease him inside of me. As delicious an idea as it was, I decided I first wanted a taste, I wanted to feel his prick pulse in my mouth, savor his pre-come on my tongue, listen to his groans as he wakes inside my mouth.

Carefully so as not to wake him, I crept onto the bed, his cock charming me forward, a Cobra mesmerizing his prey. Lying on his back with his legs slightly apart, I had full access to his cock and waxed balls. A dirtiness crept into my mind, so unlike my usual self. Rather than going straight for his cock, I licked down as far as I could, tasting his salty skin beneath his balls. His legs instantly responded, muscles tightened around my face. I had to smooth his stomach with my hand for him to relax again, his legs slumped back down. Tracing my tongue up his scrotum again caused him to flinch, although he relaxed immediately. Gently I sucked his left testicle into my mouth, his breathing now audible. I swapped one for the other a few times, his cock pulsing up and down in response.

I wanted him in my mouth desperately now, my pussy was dripping wet with the thought.

Releasing his balls, saliva clinging to my lips, finally parting ways and running down his crack as I raised my head slightly. His cock bobbed up and down, impatient it seemed, aware of my mouth so close. I placed my lips on the now glistening tip, my tongue lapping up the shine, salt and spice firing up my taste buds.

Grasping the shaft firmly I sucked him down, reveling in the feel of his splendid girth stretching my mouth wide. Thick and hard his cock smooth gliding in and out, his hand reached up and gently caressed my cheek. He was waking now, my girlish excitement now fully aroused, giddy for the game.

"Hmmm" his groan blended with the sip and suck, the slop of my spit greasing his penis. I picked up the pace, taking him deeper inside, resisting the gag, his tip partly down my throat.

His legs stiffened as his hips kept rising to meet my greedy mouth, as if fucking my face. Sensing his orgasm I slowed the rhythm, releasing his cock from my oral embrace I licked the length of the shaft down to his balls. Again sucking each in turn, whilst rubbing his cock, his breathing heavy and quick.

Overcome with pure lust for Jim, I wanted his cock back in my mouth more than anything in the world at that moment.

I have never let anyone come in my mouth before, this morning that was all that I could think of. How would it feel exploding inside, coating my tongue and sliding down my throat? I was about to find out.

With my small hand only just circling his shaft and my mouth sucking hard, I stepped it up another gear. Not long now I sensed both from his urgent thrusting and the salty pre-come I could taste. A rush of power washed over me, I was in control, my hand was on the lever. Last night was his, this morning he was mine! I soaked up this new feeling, I reveled in it as I pumped and sucked him even harder.

He momentarily held his breath, his back slightly arching and with that he shot his milky load fully into my welcoming mouth. I thought I could manage the sticky wad, I was wrong. I tried to gulp it down as I had watched in a video once, but my esophagus refused. Instead the gooey paste backed up and snorted out of my nostrils, pooling in his belly button, some roping from my nose to my chin.

My god! What would he think, I felt so embarrassed. My new found power whittled as I coughed and spluttered and watched through watering eyes as a smile formed on his lips. He began to chuckle, then fully broke out in his gorgeous laugh. Without a second thought he grabbed the sheet and lovingly wiped the residue from my nose and lips. Pulling my face to his chest he stroked my hair and whispered "I love you Sarah, thank you for the wonderful wake up call" he chuckled and whispered "we can work on your delivery" I lightly thumped his chest, smiled and kissed his lips.

We fell back to sleep, contented in each others arms, not a care in the world.

I dreamt in those final pre-dawn hours, crazy dreams as they tend to be at that time of day. I was driving a car, a rally car of all things! Flat out down a winding, twisting gravel track, large trees rising up on each side. A man sat in the passenger seat, his hands indicating the path ahead, his eyes bright with power, I seemed to trust him, a map lay on his lap. With each gesture I would obey and turn left, right, speed up, brake hard or change gear. Although I felt trust, something else gnawed at me, aggravation, helplessness maybe.

Then without realising I was even doing it, I stole the map from him and tossed it out the window, his expression I clearly recall. It was one of utter disbelief, shock and then fear flushed his eyes red. He gestured frantically to stop the car, this I was not about to do. Instead I shifted up a gear and floored it, the engine roaring load in my ears. He stopped his hand waving, instead gripping the dash board, his fingers pressed holes in the soft leather.

In that moment I felt more alive than any time I can remember, I was euphoric, I was totally in command. Trees and countryside flashed past in a blur, spectator's faces I made out, clearly in awe at my driving, cheering me on as I sped past. Easily I negotiated the bends and rises, as if the route was pre-recorded in my brain. I glanced at my co-driver and smiled at the size of his eyes staring straight forward, huge like dinner plates, filled with fear.

"hey sleeping beauty" the words coming from inside the car confused me. "wakey wakey, time to rise" the car fading then gone as I woke slowly to Jim whispering in my ear.

"good morning Sarah, welcome to a beautiful day" he kissed my cheek softly as I reached up and pulled him down to me.

"easy tiger, I have plans for us today" he resisted. With my dream still fresh, my feelings where a little rattled. My normal compliant self began to sit up, releasing him. Then without a second thought I pulled him onto the bed, rolled on top and kissed him full and hard, something clattered to the ground.

With my tongue I silenced any further argument, with my bottom I wiggled his cock to attention, his PJs held no defense.

I fucked him hard! Grinding my pussy back and forth, my only desire was to come and come I did. Over and over my orgasms heightened in my new found state, like a wild animal I rode Jim, the surprise abundant in his face. His orgasm smashed inside me, clearly I felt the impact high and hard against my cervix. The feeling stayed with me all that day.

Keeping him clamped inside me I slumped onto his heaving chest, my nipples poking him hard as nails.

We lay silent except for our breathing for several minutes, calm slowly restored. "wow" was all he could manage, was probably all that needed to be said. I chuckled against his chest, I was as surprised as he was. "not sure where that came from" I whispered "but damn it was good!"

To be continued..