Midnight Lover

Story Info
Mysterious midnight visits fill Lina's nights.
1.2k words
3.78
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sass
Sass
2 Followers

As Lina brushed out her long, soft, blond hair and applied lip gloss to her full lips, she looked once more into the mirror and smiled at the sight before her. She loved how her full breasts, small waist and shapely hips perfectly filled out her new silk gown. She loved the feeling of the material clinging to her pale skin. She decided that she was ready.

Lina climbed into her king-sized bed, under the cool silk sheets, and closed her eyes, waiting for her lover to get there. As she waited her mind drifted to the night before, when he had visited her and made smouldering love to her. Oh god, how he made her feel.

She could see his dark brown eyes looking into hers. She felt his skin next to hers, his lips touching hers, and could still smell his scent filling her lungs. Such a clean, masculine smell. He gave her such great pleasure.

At quarter till midnight Lina could feel herself becoming sleepy, her eyes growing heavy, so she gave in and closed them. As she felt the shroud of sleep cover her she relaxed. When Jason arrived she wasn't even aware of it.

He came to her slow and gentle, kissing her full on the lips, telling her how he had missed her, bringing her from a sleepy haze. His hands traced a path from her cheek to her toes, leaving her hot and aching with desire. Oh how she had missed him. Had longed for his touch again.

He kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, then slid to the dip in her neck, which always got to her and made her shudder with desire. He kissed her shoulders and collarbone, then moved down her arms, to her fingertips, taking each one into his mouth slowly, gently kissing and sucking them.

It was all that Lina could do to breathe. She couldn't speak, for words would only have been mumbles, with the passion she felt. His every touch upon her soft skin was like fire.

She reached to touch his face, to smooth back his hair, while pulling him to her lips once more, opening to his searching tongue. They kissed deeply, passionately, tongues dancing with each other until breathless.

Jason slowly slipped the silky nightgown off each shoulder and removed it from her warm body. He tossed it aside, onto the bed, and just looked at her, gazing at her now nude, slim body.

"You are the most beautiful, sexy woman that I know. I want to just take you in my arms and never let you go." He growled against her skin. Then he kissed her stomach, dipping his tongue into her belly button, flicking her navel ring.

"Oh Jason, I want to feel you beside me, deep within me. Please make love to me my darling. Make love to me." Lina whispered to him.

That was all that Jason needed to hear. He slid up to her ample breasts and traced a finger along her soft, yet firm, mounds. He lingered around her nipples, making her gasp for air. Slowly he leaned into her, taking a nipple into his mouth deeply, gently suckling upon it, while caressing her other breast.

When he felt he had taken all of her control, he moved to her other breast, sucking her other nipple into the hot, moist cavern of his mouth; drwaing deeply, teasing her with his tongue and teeth, gently nipping at her nipple, careful not to bite her.

Lina gasped as his tongue licked her nipples, sucking her into his mouth, gasping at each nibble. It felt as though every suck were drawing her into him, pulling upon her hot pussy below and bringing it up to the very tips of her nipples, right into his warm mouth. She had never felt such ecstasy.

"I want to taste you baby. I want to taste the sweetness that only you have." Jason told her, as he slid down her body.

"Yes, taste me, taste me Jason." She cried out.

Gently Jason moved to her aching pussy, tracing a wet finger outside of her neatly shaved and smooth nether lips, then slightly dipping within, feeling her squirm and hearing her moans of pleasure. He knew that she was totally lost to his touch.

He leaned into her, dipping his tongue within her hot flesh, feeling her shake and tremble with desire. As he licked her he heard her gasp for air, so he licked her harder. He continued tracing his tongue upon every part of her there, directly upon her hard clit, bringing her to orgasm quickly and intensely, while her legs clamped against his head.

As Lina started to relax, her breathing becoming more steady, Jason rose and spread her firm, pale legs wide apart, sliding himself lower, until his shaft pressed against her opening. Slowly he slid within, feeling the tightness and heat surround him, hearing her intake of breath as he pressed deeply inside of her, and he shuddered from it all.

"Oh, yes, Jason, oh, make love to me." Lina cried out, pulling Jason closer to her body, as he slid in and out of her.

Jason started with controlled, even strokes, then increased the pace and became more demanding. He pressed harder and deeper with each thrust, moving with her, spreading her farther apart, as he ravaged her.

"Yes Lina, open to me, give yourself to me my love…" He whispered into her ear.

He listened to her moans, heard her breathing become more sporadic and he knew that she was nearing her peak. He knew that she could not last much longer, so he took it home, ramming into her hard and fast, feeling the wetness, as she called out to him.

Feeling her shudders of release, her cries of pleasure, he could no longer hold on himself, and pressed into her harder and faster, with all that he had, filling her with his hot load. Then he collapsed onto the bed.

As they lay there breathless, touching and kissing each other, glistening with sweat from their hot passions, Jason told her that he hated to leave her, but he must go.

"Please don't go my love, stay with me until morning. Can't you ever stay with me Jason?" Lina begged. "I get so tired of sleeping alone every night!"

"I must go now Lina. You know that I can't stay, but I will see you again tomorrow night. Tomorrow around midnight." He told her.

"Jason, I want you to stay. I want you to hold me all night just once. I want to make love to you over and over again." She pleaded to him.

"I am sorry my sweet, but I must go now. I must go." Jason told her, kissing her gently upon her moist lips.

And with those words, he dressed and quickly walked out, the door clicking softly behind him.

Suddenly Lina came awake, her eyes glazed with recent sleep, and realized she was totally nude and totally alone; her own hand buried within her hot moist womanhood. Her nightgown tossed aside on the bed.

She lay back down, sinking into her pillows, smiling sweetly to herself, realizing that once again her midnight lover had visited her.

Sass
Sass
2 Followers