Midnight Mingling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers

Robert felt sick. He knew what this was. Anyone who lived in these times knew what this was. A cracking laugh escaped his lips. This explained everything didn't it? Her behavior, the mindblowing sex her...admission of love. That last part was the most telling, wasn't it? He fell to his knees as tears welled in his eyes. "Damnit" he choked. "Not like this."

In a daze, looking around for what he needed, Robert spied his knife; the one Clair had discarded after using it to partially disrobe him earlier. He grasped it with shaking hands but just sat there staring blankly at Clair's writhing form. She'd apparently worked out the pain, her face twisted in an expression of absolute bliss as her fingers played around inside her, unconcerned her new beau was now armed.

You don't spend all the time in a library Robert did without reading the occasional book. And you don't spend as much time being sexually frustrated as Robert did without reading about monsters, the vile temptresses, masters of carnal desire and most relevantly, permanent corruptors of women into perversions of their original selves.

The knife felt heavy in his hands. It was almost funny, Clair was the one who not only gave it to him but taught him how to use it. He supposed it was fate, protecting her memory with the thing he cherished most. Rising to his feet he shuffled wearily to the succubus' prone form. He leaned down and placed the blade next to her invitingly exposed throat. The cold steel did nothing to interrupt her masturbation and she continued to go to town on herself too lust crazed to notice or even care.

Robert just sat there for the longest time. He felt empty, used, but mostly just tired.

You can do this, Robert thought to himself. Do it for her.

No sooner had he thought that then he was clothesline by a speeding limb that sent him tumbling into a bookcase while his knife skittered away into the darkness. The impact had happened so fast and so suddenly he had no time to react and lay dazed against the shelf, the odd dislodged leather tome decorating his prone form.

"No, no. None of that," a sultry voice flowed from the space Robert occupied not moments ago. "I leave you kids alone for five minutes and he pull a knife?" the speaker sighed exhaustively. "Are you sure this is the right one?"

Robert sat up to find a leather-clad vision of sinful beauty kneeling in front of the newfound succubus. Unlike what Clair had become, this one had pitch black monstrous features that seemed to melt in and out of the darkness. She had an inhumanly perfect hourglass figure that could easily sway the hearts of lesser men and ridiculously gaudy purple hair that served to sever any sense of belonging to the proper human race.

The lesser succubus moaned in frequencies as if trying to answer the interloper.

"Well let's get you sensible." The proper succubus' obsidian tail curved around her thigh and touched the writhing monster on the forehead and a flash of purple light sparked between them. Clair's fevered breathing subsided and she withdrew her hands from her dripping folds. Satisfied her charge regained cognition she gestured towards Robert. "This is the one?"

"Yes" she breathed.

"He tried to kill you. Seems like he doesn't love you very much."

"I loved Clair, you monster!" screamed Robert, rage overwhelming his senses. He groped blindly in the dark for his knife but to his immense frustration he could not find it. This creature stole Clair from him, twisted her into a mockery of herself and Robert was without a weapon. It didn't matter, he charged her with all the strength and speed he could muster. The succubus, however, seemed to ooze out of his way leaving one extended leg which sent Robert tumbling to the ground.

"He's not that smart either." She leaned down to meet Robert's face. He tried to get sit up but she put a deceptively heavy hand on his back and he couldn't seem to move. "You love this girl, right? So what's with the knife?" she asked in an infuriatingly nonchalant tone.

"That's not Clair anymore," he muttered through clenched teeth. "You saw to that didn't you?"

She scoffed, "Tone down the drama, boy. If it wasn't for me, you would have never laid with little Clair over there. She would continue to carry on ignoring her desires for you. Her love twisted up in knots by her lack of confidence in herself as a woman and her desire to keep you as a 'friend.'" She stood up, replacing her hand with a high heeled boot. "Humans, you never listen to your hearts do you? Always a mind filled with ridiculous morals and stupid hang-ups."

"What are you blabbering about?"

She sighed again, adopting the tone of voice a teacher would take with a particularly dim student. "Every once in a while I find idiots like you two. Painfully in love but neither one of you ever realizes it. I found this one patrolling in the woods. I could see her aura shining with romantic frustration like a miniature star. I couldn't just sit back so I did a little meddling."

"'A little meddling?' Are you joking?!" he spat. "Look at her!" The force of Robert's shouting bounced off the aisles and echoed noisily through the library.

For a while no one spoke, letting his outburst peter out and die. "I've got an idea," she finally said. "Why don't you look at her?" With that shit lifted her boot off his back and withdrew into the dark.

Robert jumped to his feet, whipping his head around wildly in a vain attempt to locate his tormenter but she was nowhere to be seen, however, he voice was another matter. "Look at her," it commanded.

It took every ounce of self control he could muster not to dash over and embrace her. She knelt on the ground with her arms clutching at her abdomen while sobbing painfully. Robert felt uneasy when she returned his gaze, a mixture of profound shame and barely contained primal desire colored her eyes as they shone unnaturally in the candlelight. She opened her mouth as if to speak but fell forward onto her face instead, twitching and jerking uncontrollably.

"What's wrong with her?" Robert shouted into the darkness.

"Oh?" that same infuriating, patronizing voice emanated from all around him. "Moments ago you were ready to slit her throat, now you're concerned for her wellbeing?"

"Answer me, you witch!"

"Witch? I take offense at that. Do I look like pedophile bait to you?" The succubus materialized her shapely, feminine form in front of Robert, squishing her generous bosoms together to prove her point.

This shameless display prompted Robert to strike instinctively with his clenched fist though much to his fury his hand passed harmlessly through a cloud of semi-tangible darkness as the image dissipated. "Answer me, damnit!"

"Well aren't we Mr. Tough Guy? Fine, your quickie earlier spurred her transformation proper but her body doesn't have enough energy to complete the metamorphosis, so it's cannibalizing itself. Right now she probably feels as though her muscles and organs are being flayed and ripped in half. Oh, the pain must be unbearable. In all honesty she should be screaming her guts out, but these military ones always know how to deal with pain. Still, if she survives the end result won't be very pretty."

Clair's continued anguish tore at his heart, he wanted to help her but what would be helping her now? Was she still there? Was there anything worth saving or should he put her out of her misery? It was an option, though he doubted he could pull it off with her 'protector' still present. Robert ground his teeth, he couldn't let this go on. "What can I do?" he rumbled dejectedly.

"I'm sorry?" Robert could almost see her cock an ear in an insufferably patronizing way.

"What can I do to stop this?" he repeated slowly and carefully, each word dripping with malice.

"You're a big boy, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you what a succubus needs."

"Don't call her that!"

"But that's what she is, dear. Screaming about it won't change anything." The succubus' voice hummed quizzically. "My, my, from attempted murder to protecting her honor, aren't we capricious?"

Robert realized just how quickly he went from slitting the newfound succubus' throat to wanting to save her from the horrible pain wracking her body. Was he not thinking clearly earlier? Or was his change of heart merely some vile form of magic the mature succubus was using to poison his mind? No matter, for the first time tonight he knew what he had to do and this time he ignored the dissenting voices in his head.

"Leave us." He stated simply.

Some time past before she spoke up. "No. If I leave then out comes the knife and I invested too much power to let it to go to waste like this. Besides," she giggled. "I like to watch."

Wordlessly, Robert resigned himself to the shadowy observer; she was no longer important to him anyway. He slowly motioned over to Clair, watching as her body contorted in a series of dry heaves punctuated by the strained motions of her white wings. As carefully as he could, he rolled her over onto her back and for the first time since her corruption, really looked at her.

Clair's body was more or less as toned and athletic as it always was, though her breasts and hips filled out considerably giving her a much lewder appearance which contrasted with her original lithe, acrobatic build. Her hair, though now parted by horns, remained as brown as always rather than shifting to the ridiculous candy color the mature succubus sported. Her once crystal blue eyes were now a smoldering red which burned with desire even as her expression twisted in agony. Robert lifted her arm and saw a thin layer of white hair started from just below her elbows and covered her like a pair of fingerless gloves while a similar layer on her legs seemed to fill the role of stockings. It was almost textbook in its eroticism, hitting all the right buttons in Robert's mind and arousing him in spite of the situation.

Robert grasped Clair by the sides and pulled her upright, shifting his arms to embrace her as well as allowing her head to rest on his shoulder. With each choking breath she took, a horn rubbed against his head, and she returned his caress with unsure, shaking hands. Robert pulled back slightly only to give Clair another kiss. It was much more restrained than their first, as there was no breathtaking tongue-play though the tingling sensation was still there.

Tears shimmered and rolled down Clair's face, though Robert had no way of knowing what caused them. They could be from pain or shame, from her transformation or their mutual inability to understand the feelings of the other, or there could be nothing left on her besides a sex hungry fiend begging for a meal.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

Robert slowly slid into her, eliciting a relieved sigh from his partner as she went limp from the sudden lack of pain. Holding her upright, he tried to move in and out of her only to discover that much his surprise, he couldn't. Her muscular walls held him in place while undulating wildly, stroking and kneading, hungry for what lay within him. Though the grip of her remarkably animate folds was similar to their first round of intercourse, now the sensation was on an entirely new level that threatened to yet again end in premature shame.

Gradually, Robert's pleasure-addled brain became aware of pressure on his chest as Clair pressed her breasts harder and harder against him. With the inhuman suckling on his member debilitating him, he couldn't do anything but watch as she pushed him down onto the stone floor. A greedy smile painted on her face made it clear who was really in control now that she was no longer wracked with agony. Once again straddled by Clair, who now exercised her newfound control by sliding up and down her mount in rhythmic rocking motions, Robert felt totally helpless.

In an attempt to find a way to somehow gain the upper hand or at least prove to himself he wasn't just a toy, he spied Clair's hanging breasts as they jiggled with the motions of her body. A deep aching desire to touch them surged through Robert's mind and he wasted no time acting upon it, grasping the fleshy globes with his hands, and pinching her nipples with his fingers. Clair moaned appreciatively under her partners assault, yelping when he stepped up his game with a forceful suckling.

Robert groaned as he felt his own orgasm building, a steady pressure inside him that would once again make painfully apparent his lack of control. Clair seemed to pay his moans no heed as she continued to ride him with monstrous vigor, doing her best to stoke the fires of their mutual arousal. Lust overtook his mind and without shame he grabbed her by the hips in an attempt to help her go faster. The pleasure was overwhelming and he could think of nothing but cumming inside her again.

"Why don't you try this..." a horribly familiar voice flowed out from the darkness.

Though Robert barely registered that someone had spoken, Clair felt understanding sidle its way into her mind, filling it with lewd suggestions. Her ivory tail, which until now had been spasming wildly in time with the waves of pleasure she felt, darted beneath her like a silvery snake and coiled around the base of Robert's shaft just before he climaxed.

It was as surprising as it was painful and Robert couldn't help but shout in frustration as he was denied release. "What are you doing?!"

"Just a little longer," she moaned. "You can't have all the fun again."

Shame silenced him as he languished under her unable to cum. Though the pleasurable sensations were torturous in this state and the thinking part of his mind doubted he could force anything past the serpentine vice, he writhed and bucked beneath her, slamming his hips upward in the vain search for release. However the force of his wild thrashing wasn't enough for him, he bolted upright, knocking Clair on the ground. Lust-mad he pulled her legs apart and buried both his dick and the coil around it as deep as he could within her.

Clair squealed and laughed appreciatively at his frenzied motions. "Thank you!" she shouted to no one.

Robert felt as if he was going mad, wave after wave of denied orgasm chipped away at what cognition remained with him. All that he wanted to do was cum. The desire was the only thing in his mind. He no longer cared about her transformation, where he was or even that he was still probably being watched.

"Clair I can't," was all he managed to say before she released an ear-piercing scream as she arched her back and clamped down on him. A millisecond later he felt the infernal pressure that kept him from releasing disappear. The sensation was too much, the force of a score of denied orgasms finally released nearly drove him catatonic as he pumped more cum than he ever thought possible inside her. Shockingly it wasn't a singular orgasm but rather a procession. Every time he thought the sensations were fading they rose to crescendo yet again, accompanied by another spurt and sighs of appreciation from Clair; who still held him in place with her ever-thirsting folds that sucked every drop he could produce deep inside her.

Even through the mind-numbing tides of pleasure, Robert could feel something flow into him as well. Not a physical substance but rather a vague, ephemeral feeling that set a fiery blaze inside him but died just shortly after as his climax ceased. Even still he could feel the tiny embers smoldering inside him, the precursor to the flames that could flare up once more.

Robert collapsed, thoroughly spent. The cold stone felt good against his red hot cheeks and he couldn't even muster the strength to sit up. Mercifully his now flaccid dick was allowed to slide out of Clair, now unable to grasp him with the force from before. He felt a pair of downy arms slip under his from behind and lifted him upright while dragging him a few meters in front of an unspoiled bookshelf. A shapely pair of legs appeared from around his sides and locked around him while a chin rested on his shoulder.

"How was it?" Clair asked in a perfectly metered voice, free of the turmoil that characterized it for what seemed to Robert like an eternity.

"Incredible." Robert burbled, still woozy from his ordeal.

"I'm glad. I've wanted to do it for a long time. Not...exactly like this but close enough." She sighed contentedly. "At least with my body like this I can act enough like a woman to excite you."

"What do you mean?"

"Hold on a second." Clair took a deep breath. "Silvia!" she shouted at the darkness. "I'm fine, now get out and don't come back, you worthless whore!"

The succubus materialized and strolled out of the darkness, her inner thighs glistened with slick layer of liquid while her flushed cheeks bordered a sly grin. "Such anger after I helped you all these times. You really need to learn manners little girl."

"Helped me," Clair spat. "You're game is done now get out."

"Fiiine." she turned heading towards the open window but halfway there she stopped and looked back at Robert, biting a finger. "That was some display near the end there, Mr. Tough Guy. You know if things here don't work out..."

"Out!" Robert and Clair shouted in unison.

Silvia scowled. "Such a thankful bunch you are. I saved you from your own pesky inhibitions and that it? 'Thanks for everything now fuck off'? Not even a go with your boyfriend there?"

The idea of sharing Robert elicited an angry hiss from Clair which surprisingly made the full succubus instinctively back away a few steps.

"Well, here's my parting gift." She blew a stream of pink smoke that formed into an undulating shape of a heart which flowed off her hand and towards the pair. "A little something to keep him going all night long."

The prospect of another bout of mind-blowing sex so soon frightened Robert who cringed as the shape headed towards him, not realizing it actually went to Clair, washing over her face in a tiny pink tsunami. She blinked a few times and realization dawned on here.

"That's disgusting." She stated flatly.

"It works. Now if you have anything you want to discuss with each other do it now because she's going to pin you down again in about ten minutes. Have fun you two and clear out of here by morning or you'll both be strung up." Silvia bit her finger again as the other hand roamed downward once more as she strolled away. "Maybe there's another unspoiled man around here for me." And with that she flapped her bat-like wings a few times and surged out of the open window into the inky night.

For a while neither Robert nor Clair said anything. The only thing he could hear was her breathing as though the aisles which once echoed sounds of frenzied lovemaking now seemed to absorb ambient noise.

Robert broke the silence first. "So, uh... what was that thing with the smoke?"

"It was just some instructions."

"On?"

"Oh, you'll find out eventually." She said with cat-like playfulness.

Clair's tail tapped against his lower back, doing nothing to assuage the sense of foreboding gnawing at the back of Robert's head, however, after the emotional turmoil he was recovering from, he didn't put much effort into showing it. For now he allowed himself to relax in her embrace, laying his arms on hers which appeared to have less hair than they did the last time he looked.

"Hey," She ventured, now somber.

"Yeah?"

"Before, when I was passed out on the ground...you said you loved me."

"Yeah," repeated Robert. An inexplicable current of modest embarrassment ran through him.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"I mean why me? Before, when I was still human, my body was over-muscled and covered with scars, I had no breasts or hips and was far too tall to be thought of as feminine. I cursed like a sailor, drank like a fish and got into fights all the time. I was even mistaken for a guy numerous times."

Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers