Midnight Mingling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers

"I never had a problem with it." said Robert truthfully. "That's what set you apart from the other women. You know, in a weird sort of way I always thought you were cute. We always had a great time together. I guess eventually it just became...something more to me." Robert could feel Clair's heart speed up ever so slightly, which reminded him of how little time they had to talk before primal lust overtook them both once more. "Can I ask the same? Why me?"

She answered instantly as though she had practiced. "Because, though you're a bit odd yourself, you're a nice guy deep down, you're pretty cute and most importantly, you put up with my crap."

"Fair enough, I guess I've been doing a lot of that, especially tonight."

"Well we're not done, not if the way I'm feeling right now is any sign."

Robert gulped in spite of himself. "I don't know if I can yet."

"Well if you need some help..." she trailed off with a mischievous candor as her tail wormed its way between them and pushed its spade tip between Robert's buttocks, lightly probing his anus.

"No!" he squealed desperately. "No I do not!"

"Alright then, just remember if you slow down..."

"Fine! I am definitely good!" Robert sprang to attention as the weariness was overtaken by apprehension.

"Well there are still several hours until morning," Clair's hands migrated down to Robert's crotch. "Let's make the most of our time tonight."

Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers