Midnight Mischief

Story Info
Horny wife fantasizes about her man.
1.5k words
4.25
35.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desamy
Desamy
2 Followers

It was one of those sweltering summer nights where a person just can't sleep no matter how hard they try, or how little they wear. In Winta's case she was wearing nothing at all. The bedroom window was open, her naked body hidden from the world outside by a thin curtain that flickered in the breeze of the nearby fan. Winta's olive colored skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, which wasn't unpleasant, it felt a little like she'd just experienced a vigorous session of sex. But tonight she was lacking, and aching for the want of it.

She rolled over, grabbing her husband's pillow from the other side of the bed and burying her face in it, inhaling his deliciously familiar scent.

"Shaun..." She exhaled with a groan.

Squirming she squeezed her thighs together, groaning again but quietly at the feel of her swollen womanhood. Still on her side she slid her left hand down from the pillow, trailing over her breast then remaining there as she enjoyed its fullness.

Winta lifted her face from the pillow, gazing down at her breasts that were squashed together as she lay on her side. They were completely natural, and most of the time she didn't even notice the faint squiggles of stretch marks that lead to their being the generous handful and more that they were. Who could complain anyway? Her body was her own and she had lived with it all her life, all her flaws were just a part of her that she loved and accepted, all the more readily so for their being accepted by her husband.

Winta blinked and giggled quietly as she refocused on her breasts again. Her brown nipples were now hardened and aching dully, just like her pussy. This was so unfair! She loved masturbating but lately the sex had been so incredible she hadn't felt the need or desire for it, unless it was mutual masturbation.

"What the hell." She muttered. Shaun loved it when he came home to her and found her smooth pussy and thighs already moistened by her own juices, and she loved getting him horny by describing what she'd fantasized about.

She rolled onto her back, propping her head with both pillows, and firmly took hold of her breasts. She began to tease her nipples with her thumbs, squeezing the full shapely breasts with her hands as she pondered what to fantasize about.

"Oh Shaun..." She moaned her husband's name again, mentally picturing his naked form standing at the end of the bed."I want you to fuck my mouth, give me your cock." She began to plead in her fantasy.

Shaun lowered himself on to the bed, crawling up her form until he knelt on either side of her face. His hands lowered to his cock, one hand fondling his balls, the other slowly running up and down his shaft as he rubbed the head across her face, slowly teasing her mouth.

Winta's hands moved down her body, gently rubbing and caressing over the curves and natural roundness of her stomach and hips, slowly teasing their way lower and lower. Her hips rose in the air slightly, squirming and beginning to hump against what wasn't there.

His cock tasted delicious. He hadn't showered yet but sometimes she didn't mind that, the masculine scent so different to her own, and the taste. She strained against Shaun's thighs which had her pinned to the bed, trying to take more of his cock in to her mouth, and he was hopeless to resist. Winta pulled her arms free and moved them around Shaun, grabbing on to his butt cheeks with her hands, she pulled his figure closer against her face, eagerly taking in inch after inch of his cock. She was beginning to choke a little but she didn't care. She could hear Shaun's muffled groans of pleasure as he moved with her hands, fucking her mouth just as she'd asked.

"It's so good," Winta groaned, and she could no longer stop her hands from touching her where she ached so. Her left hand slid down to her entrance, and she quickly worked her fingers in through the lips of her pussy, slipping two fingers in to her wetness and spreading it around to make it easier and more comfortable. As her right hand moved over her clit, her fingers moved around until they found just the right spot where she was the most sensitive, she quickly lifted her left hand back up to her mouth, slipping her fingers in to taste her juices. Groaning again she then laughed softly, god, it was good but still not quite the taste or thickness of Shaun's cock.

Winta's body arched upwards again at that thought and she quickly resumed the fantasy, beginning to pleasure herself the way she knew best.

He was getting close already, but that was ok. She'd make him pay for it later, get him to bury his face in her beautiful pussy, lick and suck on her clit and fuck her with his fingers until she came all over his face, oh it was delicious. His pubic hair, although kept short, was tickling her face as he moved his cock in and out of her mouth at increasing speed. She strained to work her tongue around it's thick form, but it was hard with him moving so fast. Instead she focused on keeping his cock wet, and holding her lips tight around his shaft as he fucked her mouth. She knew it felt good, they'd practiced it enough.

Her pussy was so dripping wet. It been neglected and wanting for too long already and had plenty of time to work up a pussy sweat. Two fingers of her left hand comfortably worked in her entrance again, the noise of her wetness and their movement within it quickly becoming louder and louder. Her hips humped up in to the air again as the fingers of her right hand rubbed her clit, back and forth, up and down, round and round. Her habit of 'humping' during masturbation had been embarrassing to reveal to Shaun at first, but being so carried away with pleasure soon erased any inhibition. She could already feel the tightening of her pussy around her fingers, she wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," Shaun groaned, a hand moving to the back of Winta's head, forcing her to take his cock into the back of her throat where it was the hardest for her to take and she didn't usually voluntarily.

Winta worked her fingers even deeper into her pussy. She liked having something relatively solid to cum around when she reached that high. This fantasy was pretty good, but it wasn't going to get her to that point. What would? She thought hurriedly.

Shaun stopped suddenly and pulled his cock out of Winta's mouth. Winta's eyes widened as she saw a glimpse of pre-cum on the head of his cock, and realized his intention. She had never ever let him do this before! Shaun gripped the base of his shaft and worked his hand up and down a mere three times before stream after stream of cum began gushing out onto Winta's face and into her hair, only a little actually making it into her mouth as she'd barely managed to open it in time with her surprise. It was so humiliating.

Fuck, it was so fantastic! Thinking about something so unfamiliar and so far not experienced because of her own hesitance, was exactly what she'd needed. The thought of Shaun's forcing her to experience something she was curious about but too inhibited to try, and his cum all over her face and hair... Winta's pussy began to shudder, clenching and tightening, and she felt a sudden extra gush of wetness around her fingers as the orgasm began, giving her the lubrication needed to work them even deeper inside herself, the fingers of her other hand increasing the speed at which she rubbed her clit.

Wave after wave of pleasure racked through Winta's body, and uninhibited in her own presence her body strained upwards as she cried out loud.

"Yes! Shaun, oh your cock, your cum, yes, fuck, yes!"

Her body writhed in the bed, the orgasm slowly fading away. Winta continued to slowly rub her fingers over her clit, shuddering occasionally as her pussy would suddenly clench. She withdrew the fingers of her left hand from her now very wet pussy, all the while blushing a little at the embarrassment of her neighbors perhaps having heard her midnight mischief, she slipped her fingers into her mouth, slowly working them in and out, licking up her cum and enjoying the taste and texture.

Oh, that had been good. Winta settled into a more comfortable position, rolling on to her side and beginning to ready herself for sleep now that her body was a little more relaxed. She could feel the wet slickness of her juices spilling out of her pussy and rubbing between her thighs, but she didn't mind it. Plus it would be a fun surprise for Shaun to discover when he finally arrived home in the morning after working the night shift.

One minute passed, ten minutes, and an hour. She was still horny, but her relief would come before too long...

Desamy
Desamy
2 Followers