Midnight Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

Danielle's hands clenched my shoulders hard with each lick of my tongue. Her nails dug deeper every time I sucked on her clit. She inhaled sharply. "Shit! Oooohhh, shit! Baby, you the man! Ooooohhh! Shit!"

I would have chuckled, if I didn't have my mouth full. I was glad to discover that the techniques I'd learned definitely worked. It pays to be a good student. It was easy to give her oral. She was very demonstrative, and her pussy almost tasted like chocolate.

Suddenly she clenched her hands tighter than ever, dug her nails in my shoulders, inhaled and went, "Aaaahhhhhuuhhhh!"

And then there was silence.

Her body went as limp as a rag doll. She collapsed on top of me. I stood up and held her before she fell in the water, moving into somewhat deeper water, and she tightly wrapped her arms around my neck.

I said, "Are you okay?"

Her tight hold eased off a little. She pulled back a little, but that was so she could kiss me. Kissed me so softly I couldn't believe it. "Yes. Yes, I'm okay."

"That's good."

Then she hugged me again, for a long time. She finally pulled back and looked in my eyes. "There's something we haven't done yet."

"What's that?"

"We haven't fucked."

"What?"

"You know? Fucking? It's the part where you slip your dick into my vagina."

"I know what fucking is, thanks."

Danielle smiled back and laughed naughtily. "I'm glad. So let's get busy."

"Whoa, wait. This is the part where I give you a minute to make sure that this is what you really want."

Looking at me steadily, she said, "And this is the part where I tell you that what I want, what I really, really want, is to fuck." She reached down and started stroking my dick.

I groaned. "You naughty girl."

She grinned. "Yes, baby, I'm a naughty girl. Just like Beyonce. Only better."

I reached down and found that nub again and rubbed it. "Glad we got that straight."

"Mmmm! Down a little more!"

I moved my index finger down just slightly until I felt the folds of her pussy lips, and found the entrance to her vagina. My index finger plunged into warm velvety wetness. Her fingers squeezed my cock just a little tighter.

"Oooohhh, shit! Jeff, baby, let's get this party started. I can tell you're ready. And I know I am."

"Okay. You got me." I shrugged sheepishly. I could see for myself that my cock was once again standing out at attention. And I could definitely tell that Danielle's pussy was quite ready. We both laughed.

We moved back into the shallow end, over near the steps, where she could bend over and put her hands on the wooden deck. Then she turned around, bent over and stuck her ass high in the air. "Now come over here and fuck your first black pussy!"

Easing up behind her, my heart sped up as I placed my hands on her waist. She reached behind her, lightly held my cock and deftly guided the pink head to her waiting pussy. Her pussy lips separated, and I could see the pink moist flesh inside. Then I pushed my hips forward, easing my cock inside that warm velvety wetness. I groaned out loud.

She inhaled sharply. "Oooohhhh, shit!"

"Big enough for you?"

"Shit, yes! Mmmmm! Tight enough for you?"

"Definitely." I got used to being inside her. And then I started to move.

"Oh, shit. Oohh, shit! Oooohhh, shit!"

I held on to her waist, adjusted my stance slightly and continued thrusting.

"Ahhh! Shit! Are you sure. Mmmm! You're a geek?"

I groaned as tried to move slowly. "Yeah. Majored in. Computer science."

"You. Ahhh! Seem to know. Oh, shit! A lot about. Ooooh, shit! A lot about sex!"

Grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I like to study. Different subjects."

"Then I would give you. Aaaahh! An A-fucking-plus!"

"Thanks, professor."

"Shit! No, baby, you the professor!"

That moved me. In my gut, not my brain. "Thanks."

Suddenly she said, "Stop! Baby, stop for a second. Aaaahhhh!"

"What? What? Is something wrong?"

"I want to see your face."

Quickly we moved into deeper water, till we were up to our shoulders. Then I moved her up against a handy ladder, where she sat and spread her legs wide, and looked into my eyes. She slipped her arms around my neck as I slipped inside her again and started moving. Just as quickly she dug her nails in my back.

"Oooohhh, shit. Shit! Ooohhh, shit! Baby, you the. Ahhh! You the man! Ooohhh!"

"Do I qualify for extra credit?"

"Told you. Mmmmm! You the professor, baby!"

"Well, in that case, you have been the best student I've ever had."

She arched her back as she held on. "Oooohhh, shit! Do I get an A, professor?"

"An A-plus-plus."

Danielle grinned. "Good. Cause. Mmmmm! I'm going to come again!"

"Tell the professor how you like it."

"Oh, Professor. I like it. Mmmm! I like it. Ahhh! I like it like that!"

Holding her firmly in my arms, I kept thrusting inside her. The water was splashing against the rim of the pool, making waves travel to the other side of the pool and back.

"Oooooohhh! Shit, shit, shit!"

I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. "Maybe. I should. Stop, huh?"

"Hell no! You Goddamn white motherfucker better fuck the shit out of this pussy!"

Well, I guess that answered that question.

Danielle dug her nails harder than ever and went, "Aaahhhhhhuuhhhhhh!"

Then she went limp in my arms. I was still hard, though. Hard as a rock and no place to go. I kept moving my cock inside her.

Her hands caressing my shoulders, she said, "Oh, shit. Professor, did you come?"

"Not yet."

"Shit! All that and you ain't come yet?"

"Nope."

"Damn! That's the mark of a true professional."

I chuckled then grunted as I thrust deep inside her. "Thanks."

"Fuck me until you come, professor! I can't honestly say I've passed the class if I haven't made the teacher come, can I?"

"No, I guess not." I started moving more rapidly.

"Oooh, yes! That's it! Fuck that pussy, professor! Fuck me real good."

I was so close already, I didn't bother arguing the point. Except we were fucking bareback. There was a tiny part of my brain still operational after all. And it was telling me to pretend I had come, so I could get back in the house, and pretend this midnight pool party didn't happen.

But that tightness in my groin was once again becoming unbearable.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Oooohh, shit!" Then her voice got thick and low. "Fuck me real good. Fuck this pussy. Fuck the shit out of this pussy!"

I couldn't say anything. I had my cock all up inside Danielle's pussy. With each thrust inside her warm velvety wetness it got harder to be polite. I was thrusting so fast I was making slapping noises against her.

"That's. Oh! That's it, baby! Ahh! You can. Aahh! Do it!"

And then, at the top of a thrust, I felt that squeezing sensation in my nuts again. I groaned loudly as I came inside her. My groan and hers mixed together.

"Oooohhh, yeaahhhhuuh! That's it, baby!"

This time I didn't even feel her nails in my back. I did feel her arms around my neck. Her soft caresses. Her even softer kisses.

"Does that feel all better?" Her voice was soft, like her caresses.

Breathing deeply, I laughed. "Oh God yes, it feels much better."

"Good." Our laughter was giddy as we kissed the kisses of satisfied lovers.

Danielle sighed, her arms still around my neck. "Professor?"

"Yes, Miss Evans?"

"I think I'm in love."

"You do? Why's that?"

"Five orgasms. You gave me five orgasms, professor."

"I did? Wow."

She kissed my face. "Yes you did."

I chuckled. "Come on. Let's get cleaned up so we can go back to bed."

"No, I'd rather stay here in the pool with you for a while longer."

I grinned. "And cool off?"

"Yeah..."

"Wasn't that what we were trying to do in the first place?"

Danielle laughed and gave me a hug, gently raking her nails across my back. "Just stay with me for a while. Hold me as long as you want, baby."

"Anything for my best student."

She giggled. Kissed me softly. As I picked her up off the ladder and carried her back in the water, she said, "Was that the best pussy you've ever had? And be honest."

"Yeah. Honestly."

Another sweet giggle, grinning a mile wide. "Good!"

"What about you? Was that the best dick you've ever had?"

"Oh God, yes. The best. You sure came a lot."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I gave you a cream pie."

"I've always wanted a cream pie." She sighed. "I feel like I could go to bed right now and sleep straight through until tomorrow night."

"So could I."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12