Midnight Rendevous

Story Info
Two drivers, and a quick pull off on the highway.
1.4k words
3.76
12.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, meet me at Middle Road exit," he exclaimed over the phone sounding exasperated.

"What?" she sounded confused.

"Just meet me there."

"Sure" she said. As he hung up, she could hear him pull the brakes on his truck.

She was only a couple miles behind him. She didn't know what was wrong. They were having their usual conversation like they did every night. Maybe she was joking a little too much about his usual choice for girlfriends. She did like him, and thought he knew it but wasn't ready for it yet.

She came up to the exit and switched her turn signal on to pull off the highway. He was standing there at the end of his trailer waiting for her. She slowed to a stop and pulled her brakes. Looking at him, she couldn't tell what was going on in his head. He was watching her intently as she climbed out of her truck. She approached him with a smile on her face. He waited for her to walk up to him.

"What's wrong? Why you wanted to stop?" she asked.

He didn't say anything as he approached her, took her in his arms, and before she could say anything kissed her like she had never been kissed before. She returned his kiss. This was what she had been wanting for a long time. She allowed herself to melt into his embrace, their tongues twisting, turning and teasing each other. He would try to pull away; she would gently suck on his tongue or lip, whichever she could get a hold of. When the kisses finally broke they looked into each other's eyes, a look of lust shared between them.

"Woman, you have been teasing me too long," he stated. "With all this 'never had a real woman'. It took me a while to catch on but I finally did."

"Yea... took you awhile, didn't it?" she smiled. "Was it worth the stop?"

"Not sure yet, I need some more time." He took a step closer to her and she backed up against the end of his trailer. He leaned in to kiss her again, "I need more time to think before I decide."

She smiled at him, "I'm sure I can help you with that." She reached up and pulled his face closer to her to kiss him again. As the kiss deepened she slowly traced her fingers down the edge of his ears and across the back of his neck. The slight intake of air she felt him take hinted that her fingers were working magic on him. She continued to let her fingers roam some more around his ears and neck.

He leaned into her more; she could feel the effect she was having on him. She let one hand slowly trail down his neck, tracing its way to his chest, and lower. Slowly, methodically she let her finger trace its way across his chest, his kiss deepening as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to pull her deeper into his embrace. They continued to kiss for several minutes, while she worked her fingers down his chest working her way to his belt line.

Suddenly, he broke from the kiss. He looked into her eyes and asked, "What have you done to me? I have never felt this turned on."

She smiled at him returning his look, "Only things a real woman would know about." Not breaking eye contact, she began lightly rubbing his hard on through his jeans. His eyes closed as he took a deep breath, clearly enjoying what she was doing. She worked his belt loose. With his belt undone she was better able to reach him. She took his cock into her hand and began gently caressing her hand up and down its length.

He leaned his head back and let go of the deep breath was holding, enjoying the feelings she was giving him. She used her other hand to pull him closer to her. She nuzzled his neck, lightly tracing her tongue to his ear where she whispered, "You like?"

His only response was a light grunt and a nod of his head. She continued caressing him, using her fingers to apply gentle pressure around his cock.

She lightly traced her fingers along his shaft, stopping just under the head to caress his most sensitive spot. She began again slowly gliding her hand up and down along his hard cock. She could hear the change in his breathing when she squeezed tighter around the head when she reached it and began to start back down his shaft. The way back up she used her fingernails as she slowly, lightly dragged her fingers back up along his shaft. She continued doing that for several minutes. She lifted her eyes to look at his face, with her free hand she reached up behind his head; she licked her lips slowly with the tip of her tongue as she pulled his head down to her to kiss him again. With one hand working his shaft and her other gently tracing his ear she felt him begin to shudder. His breathing began to increase as she started stroking him faster. She could feel the muscles in his shoulder being to tense.

With a sly smile, she whispered to him, "Not yet. You can't cum yet. Kept me waiting all this time, now it's your turn." As she drew her hand away from him, she could feel his body slump from the exertion.

He tried to speak, but she hushed him with her mouth as she reached up to kiss him. Drawing his face closer to her she lightly brushed her lips against his. He tried to kiss her deeper but she pulled away, teasing him with her tongue before she let him kiss her again.

He pressed her back harder into the trailer door with his body and paused from kissing her. Using his hands to trap her by placing them on either side of her against the trailer he tried to speak, but she hushed him again for a kiss. Disentangling her tongue from a kiss she started trailing kisses, licks and nibbles down his throat while her hands roamed his warm, firm chest under his shirt.

Inhaling deeply, she took in his masculine scent. She could feel his heartbeat racing under her hand as she slowly slid her hand down over his stomach towards his waist. As she took his cock into her hand again she looked at his face. She saw his eyes flutter under his closed lids as she began slowly stroking him again.

She felt the pre-cum wetting her palm as she stroked, spreading it over his cock as her hands glided up and down. Increasing the pace of her hand, she felt his arms tremble next to her. Quietly she whispered into his ear, "Not yet. Don't cum yet."

She felt his whole body tremble even harder as he tried to contain himself for her. She slowed down her stroking, but his breathing increased with each stroke. Slowly, gliding her hand up and down his cock she could feel it getting harder with each pass of her hand. Sensing he was close to losing control, she stopped but left his cock in her hand.

He made a muffled noise from deep in his throat. Slowly trying to slide his cock in her hand with his hips, she squeezed a little firmer but didn't start moving her hand.

From the side of the truck a voice called out, "Is everything ok over here?"

Startled by the voice of someone approaching she squeezed her lover hard. With a strangled moan her lover lost all control and shot his load. At that moment, in the glare of the approaching flashlight she watches as his load flew past and landed squarely on the chest of the approaching highway patrolman.

With a shocked expression on his face, the patrolman, stuttered, "I ... I ... guess you got this well in hand miss," as he looked at them and saw she was still standing there with her lover's cock still in her hand.

Embarrassed, she let go of his cock, and turned to the officer, "Yea, I did until you surprised us," laughing nervously, not knowing if the officer was going to do anything to them for doing what they were on the side of the road.

"Sir, if you don't mind, I have some napkins in the truck you can use if you would like me to get them."

He turned away from the officer in embarrassment to close his pants. When he turned around the officer replied, "No, that's fine ma'am, but maybe next time do it inside the truck," as he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his shirt off. "But if I catch you two out here again like that, I won't be so nice."