Midnight Rendezvous

Story Info
A First Encounter with Master.
1.5k words
4.33
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been thinking about a midnight rendezvous at a hotel, where I arrive first and begin to undress upon entering the room. Slowly slipping out of everything and then sliding naked in between the sheets. I lie on my stomach and begin playing with my clit, teasing and touching myself just as you instructed me to do each night before bed when I've been a very good girl for you.

I lay here, dreaming of you dear Sir, with my ass high in the air just imagining your red hot skin pressed against me HARD from behind. I lay here imagining your breath dancing wicked upon my neck, and your lips biting at me, deep; tearing into me, tasting and teasing me like you said you would the very first time you claimed me in the flesh...no words, just fucking me as YOU see fit, yours for the taking, period.

My hips rocking, back and forth pushing hard against my fingers now. I begin to moan softly as I feel my pussy dripping wet with anticipation beneath them. Then, I suddenly feel a weight press down on the left side of the bed. My heart soars and I quiet instantly. I dare not make a sound.

I feel you climbing in behind me, whipping the sheet in one motion from my naked body. Completely exposed, I feel you slide in directly on top of me.

Wielding your rock hard cock that's about to tear me apart, I hear you say confidently, "There is NO mercy Angel. ONLY control. Mastery of your flesh at it's very finest. You are a dirty slut! And the heat radiating from between your legs tells me just what you need from me my sweet. You will get exactly what's coming to you, and then some."

"I understand Sir. You will do with me whatever you so choose Master. I'm your overly eagerly wanton whore begging for more whenever you allow her to beg. And your dirty little cum slut ready to serve at your wicked whim."

"And finally, I'm your perfectly sweet little Angel, Neecee. Reserved only for her Master's deepest desires and darkest wishes."

Dizzy and weak knowing you're about to make me your Angel for the very first time. Filling me entirely with every single drop of you, you know you need to wash away those who came before you. You've been waiting far too long to anoint your sweet Angel in the seed of her one and only TRUE Master, and you must have your Angel, and it will be NOW!

That said, you pull my hair aside, forcefully turning my neck to bite it.... HARD; laying claim and making your mark.

Gripping my neck tightly in your heavy hands, you know you're taking my breath away almost completely, and that I adore you for it. That's obvious from the reaction you're stirring in my hips, and the heat radiating from my pretty pink pussy.

"This MUST be a reward for doing as my Master says!" I think, excited, in my own head and I find myself grinning slightly beneath Sir's firm grip and throbbing cock that's about to pierce me without realizing. Fucking me deep, and piercing the heart of me with his powerful thrusts, he exclaims, "Does this amuse you Angel?"

My pussy is SOAKING wet with my sweet juices, and now with your salty sweet pre-cum, dripping from that crack you so thoroughly tormented as I lay there, breathless and weak from the weight of you. And in that moment I just realized that there were no words spoken between us really, only sounds of pounding flesh and beating hearts devouring each other whole. As you said it would be all along.

You slam my cunt, rough and wild, laying stake on your personal property, your Angel; Your dirty little slut here for your deep, dark, personal enjoyment & amusement.

I feel a great sense of pride, and intense pleasure, feeling your throbbing cock grow firmer still as you push DEEP into my tight, wet pussy. Just aching to wrap around you completely, with my muscles gripping at your cock from within, milking you for the cum I need to sustain me.

Thrusting hard, one slam right after the other, I moan softly beneath your arm. Oh, if only I could be sure, but I am about to cum and I don't know if I can stop it. I simply know it's not possible given the sensations I'm feeling deep inside of me in this instance.

Regardless, my body shakes and pussy aches, just knowing my dear Sir's cock is

rubbing hot and hard in the deep, beautiful slope between my ass cheeks....

"OH GOD!" I scream on the inside, but dare not speak until I know it's time. And with Sir's arm wrapped firm around my throat, it was almost impossible to make a sound despite my need anyhow. Until Master tells me it's his wish, it will NOT be done.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh..." my breathing is slow and steady now. Focused and alert, dancing with the devil, but I dare not turn to look.

You see, I realize now, I've never seen my Master's face this close to mine. OH God, how I ache to turn and kiss him gently and look him in the eyes to thank him properly as a good girl should always do with her heavy handed Daddy.

But he's teasing my ear lobe, biting it, tugging at it hard. Your whisper revealed to me, "Angel, I WILL fuck you now. And you will say NOTHING unless spoken to. And I will take from you that perfectly tight virgin-esque ass you so often speak of. And we will see just how tight you are when your Daddy's through with you Angel."

And in that moment your cock began sliding into my tight wet ass just a little....just the tip.......you say "Tell me....." a little more forceful this time you slide it in just a bit further and pull my hair back in your hand forcefully......

You don't pull out but instead keep your cock shoved deep inside me.......pushing so deep into me you feel me burst around you as the first wave of pleasure takes hold of me. You reach down and play with my clit as you feel me cumming making it even more intense and in that moment I whisper, "I DO! I want you DEEP inside me SO badly Daddy!"

The words as they're whispered are devoured by your mouth kissing mine, your lips wrapped around mine still, kissing, sucking, tasting, teasing, this time intentionally not letting me catch my breath. Leaving me breathless and wanting you even more!

And though that passion you thrust deeper and deeper inside of me grows with each moments passing, the faster and faster you fuck me, the more your pace slows, as you work me back up into a frenzy all over again.

You tease my clit with your fingers some more. I whisper to you how I want to feel you on my tongue. Sliding in and out of my mouth. That I want to taste you, please??!

In that moment you flip me onto my back, turn yourself around to 69 and before I could take a deep breath, your cock was sliding deep into my throat, fucking my mouth hard at first. At the same time, you gently spread my lips, seeing what a soft sweet pink pussy I have. You then lean over me, and you lick softly at first but realize I'm just gushing with every flick of your tongue. This is exactly what you've been waiting for also. "Mmmmm, Sweet Angel!" You moan dive in deeper still.

You begin to tease my little hidden clit and send me straight into spasms. I grab the back of your head directing you, moving you around, pulling you harder into me, faster!

"Oh God!" I moaned as you licked faster and more furiously at my clit. I suck your cock feverishly and take you so deep inside of my mouth. In and out, in and out, faster and faster as your cock just throbs on my tongue. You feel SO good. I suck harder still, so desperately needing to taste you and feel you cum hard inside of me.

As you're teasing my clit with your tongue I feel you reach down beside the bed pulling out my vibrator. I hear the buzz and suddenly feel you slide it deep into my wet pussy. I can hear the wetness as you slide it in and out of me, and it's only getting wetter as you fuck me deep and lick me harder. I cum with an intensity that lifts me off of the bed and sends you bucking as well. My whole body just writhing in waves of pleasure that are simply uncontrollable!

In that moment I can feel your cock get harder and hotter and begin to throb faster against my tongue so I suck even harder and grab a hold of you and begin stroking your balls and licking them as I deep throat you hard and fast. Gagging as I suck harder and faster with every thrust. In one last hard thrust deep into my throat you let go and cum just as you begin to pull out. Filling my entire mouth with cum. MMMMM! And I of course swallow every last drop with a smile.

SO YUMMY! I want more........

Written by Neecee-(c) 2010