Midnight Shift

Story Info
An almost public quickie.
1.7k words
4.2
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy parked her car next to the convenience store and noticed the crowd.

"Shit," she sighed, it was going to be busy and she hadn't hand anything to eat yet. She grabbed a pack of crackers on her way around the counter and tossed her purse in the closed cabinet beneath the gas pump board.

"Hey girl," Mary was running the register. She counted out change and slammed the money drawer closed before turning and presenting her palm in expectation of Lucy paying for the pack of crackers.

"Lighten up, gramma," Lucy winked as she dropped a quarter in the older woman's hand.

Though she said it jokingly she silently added, "Ya bitchy ole bag!" Nobody liked Mary, not behind her back anyway. She'd been working there forever and therefore considered herself the queen of the register. Everyone smiled to her wrinkled old face though. She held the real power; she did the scheduling, and that made her Queen of the Time Clock at least. Everyone sighed with relief when Mary went home.

Lucy had been on midnight shift for six months. Actually she liked it, though if she admitted it, the old bag would change her to mornings, which she DID NOT want. So, she chorused with the rest of the staff and complained about the time as she signed in.

Things stayed busy for the next two hours, which was fine, it made the time go faster. Lucy hadn't noticed Rob come in and when he stepped up to the counter she smiled at the surprise.

"You got time for a break?" He winked and smiled a toothy grin as he leaned over the counter toward her.

"Well, I have to take the empty pop bottles out to the bottle-bin in a bit." She nodded toward the large wire cart filled with empty pop bottles

"Oh, ok, well I'll help you!"

"Ok, lemme tell Mike I'm going out."

Lucy turned to the tall woman stocking cigarettes, "Hey Chris, will you mind the register while I take out the bottles?"

"Yea, sure, go ahead as long as you've got help. Might as well get it done." Chris was a very "butchy" woman though she wasn't gay. Lucy had suspected that Chris shaved her face periodically, and was sure of it when one night Chris' face was smooth after being a bit stubbly the night before.

"Ok, be back in a few." She walked to the office to tell the manager then met Rob and they pushed the heavy cart out the front door and across the parking lot toward the temporary building where the bottles were stored.

The bottle-bin, or so it was called, was a chain-link structure with thin slats of aluminum threaded between the fencing so that it was almost a solid structure. There were cases of bottles stacked all along the walls virtually blocking any visibility from the outside, even thought it was only a few yards away from the gas pumps.

Lucy and Rob pushed the cart inside and as she began to empty it, Rob pulled the door shut. The lights from the gas island shone eerily through the slats in the walls and as she turned again he was standing in front of her, smiling.

"You gonna just stand there or help me?" She frowned.

Rob quickly grabbed her and laughed, "That can wait a few minutes, baby." He kissed her roughly, pulling her hair to tilt her face up toward his.

"NOT NOW!" She tried to say, but his mouth smothered her, his tongue lashing across hers and his hands pinning hers behind her back.

He continued to kiss her violently for several minutes, grinding his swelling cock against her and moving one hand to her tit, squeezing and pinching firmly.

"Cummon baby, you know you want to, just think all those people out there." He tempted her.

His hand moved to her crotch, pressing and rolling against her and as her breath quickened he pressed his knee against her and slid his hands to her back.

"Turn around," he nodded toward the gas pumps, "look, look at all the people, and we're gonna fuck right here and they won't even know." He spun her around so that she was peering through the spaces between the slats, and as she looked at the three cars and drivers at the island, he pushed his hand down the front of her pants and started rubbing his fingers against her swelling clit.

"Uh huh, see?" He whispered in her ear, "you're hot, you know you want me to fuck you right here, don't you?"

She took a few deep breaths and scanned the parking lot. He unzipped her pants, pushed them around her ankles and leaned her against the stacked cases of bottles.

"Oh my God." She felt his hard cock pressed against her leg and leaned forward just a bit, giggling mischievously, " I can't believe I'm doing this." She grabbed onto the wooden cases as he shoved his thick cock into her quickly.

"Oh yea, baby, I knew you wanted it," he pounded against her, "you're so fucking ready." His hands rested on her hips as he slid easily in and out of her hot, dripping cunt. "Look, Luce, those guys are looking this way." He pounded into her hard, pushing the breath out of her with a gasp, rattling the bottles she leaned against.

For several minutes he fucked her smoothly, watching his wet cock disappear into her, grinning at the situation. He knew she would be game; she was just sluttish enough to like this. His cock slid in easily, and then as he tried to pull out, he felt her muscles grab him.

He reached to her tits, pulling her t-shirt up and slipping the bra to the side, and then he grabbed her hand, moving it between her legs as he sucked hard on her neck.

Lucy pressed her fingers against her swollen clit. "That's it baby, help me, and rub that hard little clit. Can you be quiet enough? Maybe they'll hear," he bit her shoulder, and she squealed before she could stop herself. "Careful, baby, they're gonna hear you. You want them to hear you?" He whispered close to her ear, challenging her. "Common, Luce, squeal a little so they know we're in here." Lucy bit her lip to quiet herself.

Her nipples were swollen and as he pummeled her they scraped and jiggled across the tops of the bottles. It was driving her mad. With one hand balancing herself against the rattling bottles and the other moving quickly across and around her clit Rob bounced his belly against her ass, his cock moving like a hot piston.

She felt her knees getting weak. "Oh God," she whispered as she scanned the parking lot again, this time her gaze was a bit fuzzy and the way he was slamming into her made it hard to keep the empty space between the slats in focus.

"Oh yea, common baby, this is great, you are so hot, mmmm, and I'm gonna shoot into you right here in front of everyone." He looked out into the parking lot and pounded against her harder, trying to make her moan, trying to make the people out there look toward them. He felt his balls getting tight. She was close, he could feel her muscles inside moving rhythmically along his throbbing cock so he grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly as he pushed her hard against the stack of bottles.

Lucy bit at her lip hard this time, her legs began to tremble and she struggled to keep standing as the flutter in her belly swelled and rolled to her chest and down into her legs. With a throaty groan she was overwhelmed, her hips rocked back quickly toward Rob's throbbing cock then jerked forward against the wooden crates, rattling the stacks of bottles. He pulled her back hard, plummeting himself into her and as she pushed back against him they heard the manager call her.

"Oh shit!" She groaned and answered him quickly, before he got any nearer the building. "Be there in a minute, Mike!" She could hear the quiver in her voice, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Well, hurry up," Mike stopped and stared for a moment before turning back toward the store, "Chris said she's not gonna run your register all night!"

Several people at the gas pumps and in the lot turned toward the building, wondering about the conversation. That sent Rob over the edge. His balls seemed to explode as he held her ass tight against his thrusting pelvis, his cock pressing deeply into her belly, filling her with each rumbling spurt, and a groan, muffled but still audible, escaped as his teeth gnashed together.

Lucy stifled a giggle, "She's just jealous." She snickered as she felt Rob explode into her.

They stood leaning against the bottles for a few minutes catching their breaths, and then she reached down for her pants. Her hands were shaking as she wriggled them up.

Rob, still panting stopped her. "Wait... here." He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, "it's clean," he chuckled as he slipped in against her sopped pussy. "You don't wanna leak down your legs, do you?" He teased as he pulled her bra over her swollen nipples and straightened her blouse then he fixed her bangs and fastened his pants.

"You ready?" He was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he kissed her, his lips covering hers, pulling her into his mouth. They both reveled in the body rush engulfing them for a few moments before breaking apart.

She took a deep breath and grabbed the bottle cart and they quickly deposited the remaining cases.

"Ok, I guess!" She was laughing as they pushed the cart through the door, she wondered if the people in the lot could see her flushed face.

"Hey you know what?" He said, leaning on the cart as they neared the store.

"Um, what?" She tried to stifle a giggle.

"This is like one of those stories in Penthouse! And I thought shit like this never really happened."

"I know. I can't believe we just did that." She was hard pressed to stifle another giggle. Her knees were weak and her mind was trying to catch up with her and as they looked at the people at the gas island, then toward the store where Chris glared angrily through the large window they both busted out in a snicker that lasted most of the night.