Midnight Showing

Story Info
Never fall asleep in the wrong place.
2.4k words
4.12
80k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

Nothing like falling asleep in the wrong place to get you into trouble. You'd think I'd know this after doing it a couple of times . . .

I walk to work. It's only ten blocks. Good exercise, and I have to admit I like the looks I get from men on the street, especially when I'm dressed to party after work. I have a good figure, and my 40DDs were firm and bouncy, even in a bra. I worked out, and that had helped keep my waist trim and my legs tight. I did have a round butt, but I'd had no complaints.

I work in an artistic environment, and they don't mind a little extra flesh. So when I'm going clubbing, I spruce up. This day I had on a short, flippy little skirt, scoop-necked blouse and sheer duster. My normal thigh highs tended to play peekaboo with the bottom of the skirt, so I had switched to a garter belt and hose.

I wear sneakers to walk in, then change into my heels at work. I'd chosen a special pair today, comfy for dancing, with straps that wound around my ankles and up my calf. I was ready to party.

Then...disappointment. My party pal, Jeanie, backed out on me, so I decided to work late so I could catch up on stuff. My mind still on the job, I left the office around nine, forgetting the sneakers in my desk drawer.

I headed out, realizing by the time I reached the elevator that my sneakers were still in the office, but it was too late to go back. Part of the security in our building is that the doors lock automatically at 6pm. So here I was at nine, stuck in my stilettos.

Well, I do dance in them, so I thought I could make the walk with no problem. I got on the elevator.

Within just a few minutes on the street, I knew I wouldn't make it home without stopping. Not because of the heels . . . because of the cold! A front had moved through after dark, and now my party clothes were starting to torture me. I hadn't gone three blocks before I was shivering, my nipples standing out like marbles beneath my shirt.

I ducked into an art movie theater to get warm, thinking I'd call for a cab. But a movie I'd been wanting to see was on, so I bought a ticket and some popcorn and went in to watch it.

I should have called the cab.

I settled into an aisle seat on the front row . . . and promptly went to sleep.

I woke up to the feel of fingers stroking my thigh. I jumped, but hands grabbed my arms, yanking them upward. Four hands, two on each arm. I felt a handcuff circle one wrist and snap shut, and as they held my hands straight up, the second cuffs clicked shut.

I screamed, and tried to fight back as a collar was slid around my throat and fastened. Then they forced my hands down, locking the cuffs to the back of the collar.

Effective position. It secured my hands, and if I struggled, I'd choke myself. It also arched my shoulders, pulling my tits upward.

Those four hands pressed me down in the seat as a light flashed on in front, blinding me. I screamed again, cursing wildly. A voice behind the light laughed.

"Scream all you want, slut. Everyone's gone home but us. The doors are locked. It's almost 1am. No one around to hear."

I tried to kick out toward the light, but he stepped nimbly out of my way, and I heard the quiet snip of a switchblade, which he showed in the light. "The more you struggle, the more you'll get hurt."

One of the hands let go of my shoulder and grabbed my hair, burying his hand in a thick clump at the nape of my neck and jerking backwards. I yelped, knowing now I was in real trouble. I just didn't realize how much.

"Hold this," he commanded, and passed the flashlight to his right. "Keep it in her eyes."

So that makes four. My stomach tightened. At least four.

Moving forward, he pulled out the bottom of my blouse and slit it from hem to neckline, showing me that the blade was razor sharp. I flinched as he cut the straps on my bra and peeled the cups down, exposing my breasts.

He chuckled evilly. "Yes, indeed, those are delicious." He pulled a red marker from his pocket and wrote across my chest S L U T. "Know what that spells."

I nodded.

"Say it!" he screamed.

"Slut!"

Calmer, he cupped one of my tits, bracing it as he wrote W H O R E over the mound. "Say it."

"Whore," I whispered.

"Good." Over the other breast he wrote C U N T. "Say it."

I barely got out it. "Cunt."

"Louder."

I cleared my throat. "Cunt."

"All three."

The heat in my face burned like a fever from the humiliation. "Slut. Whore. Cunt."

"Again. Louder."

"Slut. Whore. Cunt."

"Louder!"

"Slut! Whore! Cunt." My throat felt dry, and my stomach quivered.

"So you are a . . ."

I hesitated, and his hand came down on my right tit with a slap that echoed around the theater. I screamed, and he hit me again. "Say what you are! Scream it!"

"I am a slut!"

He slapped my left tit. "And?"

"I am a whore!"

His palm blistered my face. "And?"

"I am a cunt!"

By now, they were all laughing. Not four. Five. Damn.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Now that we have established your role in life, we'll see how good you are at it. Gentlemen, secure her legs, please."

Hands latched onto my ankles, forcing my legs apart, as wide as the seat would allow. He knelt in front of me, finally moving into enough light that I could see his face. Handsome and lean, with a wicked, determined look in his dark eyes. He bent his head and began to lick, then suck, then bite my nipples, alternating between them.

The shifts from the soft pressure of his tongue, to the firm pull of his sucking, to the light pain of his bites shot a fire of arousal through my chest and belly, humiliating me further. "Please, stop this," I begged.

Without warning, his hand gripped me between my legs. He pressed hard with his palm, rubbing me.

"No!"

He sucked hard on one nipple and slid two fingers into my pussy, up and down the swelling folds of flesh. He released my breast. "Your mouth says no, but you have the slickest, juiciest cunt I've felt in a long time. I am so going to enjoy taking you." He paused. "So are they."

He stood and backed away. "Y'all ready?" There were murmurs of assent from around me, and he nodded to one of the men. "Sit on the flat step. The rest of you get her up."

The steps leading down in the seating banks alternated short steps with long flat ones where the seats were. One of the guys, now naked, sat on the step, his erection looking like a rock-hard pole in the bright beam of the flashlight. The others lifted me body, legs and under my arms, and carried me to him.

The ring leader ripped my thong away, and they bent my knees and eased me down. The seated man spread my pussy and guided his cock as they did. I screamed as I sank down on him, landing on my knees with a thud. He grabbed my ass and began to through, biting one nipple hard.

"Shut her up!"

A hand landed on my face, and I gasped as my head was grabbed from behind and another cock shoved into my mouth. "You bite, you die, bitch!" Like the guy beneath me, he began to thrust hard, in and out, apparently relishing the gagging, slurping noise that I couldn't help making around his fat cock.

That's when I felt the pressure from behind, fingers prodding my virgin asshole. I couldn't scream, couldn't protest the pain, and when fingers gave way to the head of a thick cock, the pain rocketed through me, making me buck wildly.

The guy in my mouth began to cum, his hot semen filling my mouth and running down my chin. He pulled out and shot the rest over my face and chest. Before I could swallow and catch my breath, another had taken his place, the throat fucking resuming. The man was larger, and the tip slammed the back of my throat. I gagged and choked, barely breathing.

The two beneath and behind me finished, filling my cunt and rectum with hot sperm and a lot of pain, but they didn't pull out until the one in my mouth finished. He, too, shot most of his load on my face and tits, the spurts hitting my flesh and dripping into long streams. The guy beneath wiggled out, leaving me kneeling, sweaty and covered in cum.

The ringleader put his light in my eyes again, and I flinched. "You want to get out of this alive?"

I nodded.

"Tell me what a cumslut you are. Be creative. Convince me."

I swallowed, trying to catch my breath. My throat was a raw wound and my voice shook. "I like cum. I like being covered in cum. I love being covered in cum. Having it in me and on me."

"So you are a slutty whore who loves being fucked?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

I swallowed again. "I am a slut and a whore, and I love to be fucked."

"Beg me to fuck you and make you cum."

I blinked into the light. "What?"

"Beg, bitch."

I took a deep breath. "Please, would you fuck me and make me cum?"

"More."

"Please. I want you to fuck me and make me cum."

"Again. Tell me you love it."

"Oh, please, please fuck me! I love your cock and I want to cum!"

He laughed. "Turn her over boys, spread her wide."

Hands grabbed me again and turned me over on the flat step, and pulled my legs apart and up, exposing my pussy to the air.

He walked around me, and for the first time, I realized he had a camera. A new level of mortification shot through me. "You're recording this?"

"Oh, yes. You now belong to us. You are our cumslut. You will now come to our own private midnight shows anytime we want you. Otherwise, this will wind up in all the places you don't want it to. Understand?"

I nodded.

His hand began to explore me, fingers pushing up and down over the swollen bruised folds, spreading my juices and arousing me with every touch. My legs trembled, and two of the men laughed, then whispered. "Fucking whore...slut."

"We will want you tomorrow night. Midnight. Understand?" His fingers closed on my clit, teasing it, flicking it.

I gasped, nodding, as my arousal made my stomach tighten and more juices flow.

"Fuck toy...pet slut," came the whispers.

He motioned and two of them moved over me, kneeling and simultaneously sucking, nibbling my breasts. A rush of pleasure seared through me, and my back arched. The two men holding my legs chuckled again.

"Tomorrow before you arrive, you will stop at a store and bring with you nipple clamps, a flogger, and the biggest dildo you can find."

He inserted two fingers, then three, into my vagina, thrusting rhythmically.

"A big one. I want to see you spread like the whore you are. Understand?"

I nodded, my hips starting to thrust to meet his jabs.

"Oh, are you wanting something, you filthy slut? Do you want to be fucked?"

I nodded wildly. "Please fuck me!"

He grinned, pulled his hand away, and unzipped his pants. His hard, engorged cock wasn't long but it was thick, and when he shoved it roughly into me, I moaned with pleasure. The two sucking my nipples stood up, and began jerking off. As he came with deep, painful thrusts, they finished shooting more cum on my body, face, and hair.

He pulled away and stood, tucking himself away. He motioned for the two men to drop my legs, and I pulled them in tight, wishing I could curl on my side.

He nudged me with his foot. "You're not done, slut. Turn over, put your face on the floor, your ass in the air. DO IT!"

I groaned, but struggled to flip myself and do what he asked.

"Now these two gentlemen are going to fuck you in the ass, and you are going to tell them how much you love it. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

There was a brief hesitation. "What did you say?"

"Yes, Sir."

He laughed. "Now you're beginning to understand."

He moved away, leaving me with two men. One put his foot on my face, holding my head to the ground as the other plunged his cock into my ass. This was pure pain, not pleasure, and his vicious thrusts felt as if they were splitting me into. He finished quickly, filling my rectum with sperm.

When they swapped places, the second guy went slower, using the sperm in my ass as a lubricate. He spanked me, softly at first, then harder, rubbing my clit as he did so. The combination aroused me again, and when he pushed his cock into my ass, his fingers rubbed and teased my clit until I came again, pushing back against him.

He pulled out before he came, shooting his semen over my back, butt, and thighs.

"Say it," came the ringleader's voice.

"I love being assfucked, Sir. I want to be assfucked more."

"All sluts do. Tomorrow night."

He pressed the key to the handcuffs into my hand, and they left, leaving me in pitch blackness. By the time I got the cuffs open, they were long gone. I pulled myself together, found my purse, and staggered out of the theater. I hailed a cab and got in. I could report them. Set them up for tomorrow night.

I went home. When I opened the door, I almost stepped on an envelope that had been slipped under my door. In it, a silver dvd awaited -- a record of my evening's adventures.

I watched it. I took a hot bath, wrapped myself in a quilt and watched again, my fingers wandering down between my legs. I took my pleasure, then watched it again. Masturbated again.

The next morning, I watched it one more time, before looking up the address of an adult toy store. Midnight would soon come, but not soon enough for this slut.

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers