Midnight Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was saddened that all those juices had been wasted soaking into the bed; he quickly made his way down between her legs to lave up all the juices there. Melissa felt her stranger go down between her legs; he wrapped his arms around her thighs and began kissing the insides of her thighs. Her body quivered with each kiss from his soft lips, and then his kisses went to her pussy, first kissing each lip up one side and down the other. Then he spread her lips open and began kissing up and down the length of her sex, with this kissing her body once again began to spasm. She felt the orgasm explode throughout her, quaking her from head to toe. Her pussy muscles tightened and out came a squirt of juices; David caught these juices in his mouth relishing the sweet water taste. He began his tongue actions right on her clit; orgasm after orgasm rocketed though her, she was on the edge of ecstasy. As she came her juices poured forth in a great waterfall, David drank all of these juices down his throat, thinking that coke was no longer his drink of choice; it was now Melissa’s sweet water tasting juices.

David lapped her with his tongue, and played with her with his fingers, many orgasms tore their way through her, and juices exploded out of her, and he never missed a drop of his favorite drink. Finally Melissa reached down and pushed him out of her pussy, saying she couldn’t take any more, she was even now still shaking from her orgasms. After orgasms had come to ebb, she let out an exasperated sigh. She sat up and looked in the direction of her stranger.

“That was great David, I mean that was truly amazing, I’ve never came like that!” said Melissa speaking but a bit breathless.

She looked at the darkened form between her legs, struggling to make out his eyes, his nose, his mouth, something, but no matter how much she tried to squint she just couldn’t make any thing out. So instead of trying to see the identity of her wonderful stranger, she threw her arms about his shoulders and pulled his body toward her own, enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against her skin. Melissa and her mystery stranger kissed deeply and passionately. The desires from their internet relationship and of their shared fantasies through the stories they wrote and shared with each other, all brought its self out in the connection of their lips and the tangling of their tongues.

Melissa pulled her stranger down with her as she lay back down on the bed. They continued to kiss, their lips pressed as their tongues danced. They kept this amazing kiss going for a full five minutes or more. When their lips finally separated Melissa let out a sigh that was filled to the brim of her utter passions for David. Never had a single kiss stimulated and aroused her, especially after her previous series of orgasms.

“Now it’s my turn to please you,” said Melissa.

The stranger started to protest, but Melissa grabbed a firm hold on to his erect member.

“It’s my turn!” said Melissa with a mother’s stern voice.

The stranger relented relaxing upon the bed. Though Melissa had no I idea what David looked like much less his body, but her hands moved over him with the deftness of a blind person reading brail. She thoroughly caressed him everywhere, and then she changed from using her hands to her mouth. She kissed him everywhere with her mouth, on his mouth teasing him with her tongue, down his neck. Then over his chest stopping to tease each nipple, she worked him over completely with her mouth, until she came to his erect almost to bursting cock. She stroked his cock with a delicate touch of her hand, like someone touching a breakable object, and then she lowered her mouth on to him and pressed her lips tightly around his manhood. She started out slowly, not wanting him to cum too soon, cause she wanted him to enjoy her techniques. Her mouth stroked him while her tongue swirled and danced around his pulsating member. Her tongue slid up and down each side, sometimes circling him completely. Her tongue played in the hole at the top, investigating and teasing. Then she sought out to let him release his pent up energies, wondering just how long they had been pent up with in him.

Holding him at the base of his cock, she pulled the skin taut, so that he would more feel every sensation. She tightly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, then she pulled the rest of his member into her mouth, the stranger let out a surprised gasp. Firmly pressing her lips against the sides, she sucked with all her strength stroking up and down his hard cock with her lips. It wasn’t long before she felt his member pulsate, and hot load of semen poured into her mouth, she swallowed him as she promised she would, and continued to suck until every last bit was streaming down her throat. She continued until her stranger, finally pulled her head off of his now spent cock.

She came up next to his form, and they shared another very passionate kiss, this one not lasting as long as the one previously, but still showed every bit of their yearning for each other.

“Now it’s my turn again,” said her stranger.

“Not now David, I’m tired. Let me sleep a bit,” said Melissa.

Melissa turned away from him and pressed her backside into his front side, and grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her middle and held it there. Within minutes Melissa was back to sleep, her breathing slow and regular, but no longer dreaming just a real deep sleep. David couldn’t sleep even though he’d just had the most amazing orgasm; he was next to Melissa and just couldn’t find sleep in her presence. He watched her as she slept, softly breathing, every once in a while burring his head into her soft curly hair to smell the scent of her shampoo. He wiggled his hand out from her grasp, and began to caress and touch her warm body. He touched her back, and the softness of her shoulder leading down to her arm. Then his hand caressed the dip in her side where her stomach met her hip.

Next David pushed himself closer, pressing his once again hard member into Melissa’s butt cheeks, feeling the softness of her butt cheeks surrounding his member. He gently ran his hand up her hip and lightly across her buttocks. Then he caressed the rest of the way down to her leg, this caused a movement in Melissa. Still deeply sleeping Melissa slightly turned pushing herself more into David’s body, but revealing more of her front to him, then one leg came up and over his legs and rested there, then the arm next to him moved up and under her head.

Now David had unlimited access to her sleeping body, he loved to stimulate a woman who was in deep sleep. He softly caressed her ample breast tissue, with the tips of his fingers, intentionally avoiding her nipple. He watched as his massages on just the tissue caused the nipple to begin to come erect. Once her nipple was fully erect he brushed the palm of his hand over the nipple, this cause Melissa to let out a deep sleep filled moan. He then pressed his lips over that nipple and swirled and teased it with his tongue. Then he let his hand wander down to that wonderful mound between her legs, laid open for him with her leg over his own. He began to stroke the length of her sex, and still tease and taunt her nipple with his tongue.

Suddenly there was a gasp from Melissa as she once again woke to his touches, the hand not behind her head, went down and pressed on top of David’s hand, pushing him harder against her aching sex, she moved his hand as if she was masturbating on her own. His lips and tongue continued there relentless work on her nipple as she helped his hand rub her clit in circles and then back and forth. Soon her legs closed around her hand and David’s, and her hips gyrated back and fourth causing their hands to slide up and down her sex.

Her hip movements increased and the pressure on David’s hand increased, he felt her body begin to shake against him, the motions of her tremors stroking David’s cock that was still wedged between her butt checks. As Melissa’s orgasm increased in strength, David felt his own beginning to build within him. Then suddenly Melissa felt her pussy muscles tighten, as David felt the same with his fingers. She thrust her butt out into David, and with that he lost it, and shot his hot semen in between the crack of her soft butt cheeks, and as his juices slid down her ass crack, her own juices poured out soaking both of their hands.

As both of their orgasmic waves died, Melissa opened her legs and released both of their hands from her pussy. She turned her body around until she was completely facing David, pushing her leg between his; she softly kissed him, and then bit his lip.

“Thank you again David, that was amazing,” said Melissa, “well, you’ve sufficiently woke me up now.”

“I’m going to have to go soon, it’s four o’clock in the morning the sun will be up soon.” Said her stranger as he licked the juices off his own fingers and began licking the juices on her fingers as well.

“You can’t go, we haven’t even had sex yet.” Said Melissa pleading a little.

“Well, do you want to?” asked her stranger.

“Yes, of course I do,” said Melissa.

With that, she began to kiss him, deeply on the lips. As she kissed him her hand went down to his now soft cock and began to massage to see if she could cause it to rise for her once more. She pressed her lips roughly on his lips and wrapped her lips around his darting tongue and sucked it into her mouth. When she released his tongue, he stranger pulled his face back from her own.

“Love that suction power,” her stranger whispered.

They kissed some more, her motions on his cock increased, feeling him slowly rise in her maneuvering hand. Their tongues became an intertwined knot inside their mouths, their lips pressed if as one, eventually Melissa felt his cock a solid piece with in her hand. Once she knew he was fully erect for her once more, she broke their kiss and pushed her stranger on his back. Melissa got up off the bed and throwing one leg over him as she straddled him, then she grabbed his pulsating member and pushed it deep inside her. She began to move her hips, but he grabbed on to her and halted her movements.

“Wait I want to enjoy being inside you for a moment, but I also want to ask you for a favor.” Said her stranger.

“Anything, you want David,” said Melissa.

“You can tell me no, if you want to, but I want to see you as you are on top of me” said her stranger, “I want you to wear this sleeping mask I have brought with me so I can see you but you won’t ruin your fantasy of being with an anonymous stranger.”

“Sure David as I said anything you want.” Said Melissa.

David’s hand went out, and Melissa grasp the sleeping mask held there. She quickly put the mask on, and then David reached over and turned on the light by her bedside. The room was once again illuminated with light; David had to blink several times to adjust his eyes to the new glare of light. Finally he was able to focus and when he did the view was amazing, he was Melissa completely nude astride his middle, he drank in every portion of her body with his eyes. Melissa could sense his eyes on her, the throbbing within her pussy increased; she became completely stimulated by knowing he could see her completely.

“You are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.” Said her stranger.

Melissa felt his hands come up and gently massage and cup her breasts, then he worked his hands all over her body, teasing some places and others just touching and caressing, with the gentlest touch. Her hips began to gyrate with out any thought, just in response to his touch. David never could have imagined how great this felt, to be inside her, she fit him like a glove, her pussy hot, tight, and very wet, surrounding his rock hard member. David thought he could die happy, right at this very minute. Melissa continued to ride him nice and slow, gyrating her hips back and forth, her pussy slowly sliding up and then back down. Then she felt David sit up; she wrapped her legs around him, and continued to slowly rock back and forth.

His hand covered her body, being blinded her sensations increased, and her body was alive with nerve endings begging to be touched by his caresses. Melissa felt that she could orgasm with just his touch and nothing else, and then she felt her nipples harden as the palms and then his fingertips passed over them. She felt her orgasm building within her warming her middle, she continued to rock slowly on him. Then his lips met her nipple, she felt his tongue swirl around her nipple, and she threw her head back and thrust her erect nipple further into his mouth and investigating tongue. Her orgasm was close, right at the surface, her hips began to gyrate faster and faster, each time she rose up her pussy muscles tightened around his member then released as she lowered herself back down twisting a little to push him deeper within her.

Then suddenly his lips left her nipple and his arms wrapped around her pressing her against him, and their lips met, his tongue thrust into her mouth, their tongues twisted, and tangled together. Abruptly a shudder past through each of them, and then Melissa began to shake as an orgasm ripped through her body, just as she felt her stranger go completely rigid holding her tightly. Then her pussy muscles tighten and then released a complete flood of fluids raining out of her and then she moved her hips pushing him further and deeper, she felt his cock pulsate and twitch inside her and felt him spew his hot semen deep with in her core. They continued to kiss until each of their shakes and shudders slowed. Reluctantly Melissa raised herself off of him, letting his cock fall from her, and she collapsed on the bed beside him. David reached over and turned out the lamp, and pulled the mask off Melissa’s eyes. Without saying a word their bodies turned toward each other and their limbs intertwined, Melissa fell asleep for the third time that night, her head resting in the crook of her stranger’s arm with the other one wrapped around her, holding her tightly.

Melissa woke up very late that afternoon, to find herself tucked neatly under her covers and alone in her bed. She got up and first thing took a long shower to wash her body of all the stickiness left by the spent juices of the night before. After her shower she dressed and searched her bedroom for any sign that David had been her, an accidentally dropped penny, just something. She walked into the kitchen to prepare herself some late breakfast, and looked into the fridge and found a meal of eggs, bacon, and sausage, prepared and in a little covered Tupperware dish with a little typed note taped to the top, saying put me in the microwave when you wake. She looked around her kitchen and found no evidence that someone had cooked anything, everything was where she’d put it, and there were no dishes left in the sink. She pulled the note off and put the dish in the microwave, then went to her coffee maker intending on brewing a pot, only to find the water was all filled and the grounds were already in the cup, all she had to do was turn the maker on.

After she ate her delicious warmed breakfast and drank a couple cups of coffee, that was not her normal coffee but some fancy brand tasting of French vanilla, she went to her room and retrieved her laptop. She signed on to messenger and was pleased to find her David already online. She sent him a message telling him how amazing last night was and that he had pleasured her in so many ways. After the message was sent, David wrote back asking what she was talking about. Melissa a bit flabbergasted sent one back saying you me last night what you already forgot, you came over my midnight stranger.

David wrote back telling her she must have slept with someone else, cause he’d had some business troubles at home and couldn’t make it, but then he added you make a cute whimpering noise when you cum. She knew it had to have been David that night.

Melissa’s midnight stranger continued to visit sometimes only once a week, sometimes as much as three times a week. They would make love all night, sometimes in complete darkness, sometimes with her wearing the sleeping mask. Once when she was upset over something her midnight stranger came to visit just to offer a shoulder to cry on and hold her as she fell back to sleep. When her midnight stranger was to visit she would receive an email telling her to be asleep by midnight cause she would receive a visitor, and each day afterward she would wake to find a breakfast prepared and waiting in her fridge. Then each time she would get online and tell David how marvelous the night before was he would emphatically deny being there, but would say something extra like ‘I love the feeling of your tits in my hands’ or ‘your lips are so soft against mine.’

Over time David’s admonitions about smoking got to Melissa and she decided to quit, only indulging in a smoke just before her midnight stranger was to arrive, she wouldn’t spray any perfumed air disinfectant to hide the smell of cigarettes and she would leave that one little butt in the ashtray. She did this to assure herself that it was truly David that visited her house and ravaged her, and also to make sure that David still cared for her well being. When she’d get online and David would start to complain about her still smoking she would tell him she’d quit, and him seeing her on the web cam she would say have you seen me light up the whole time we’ve been chatting. He would just say I just know you are still smoking, even if it’s just one, every now and then, it’s still smoking. She knew David had to be her midnight stranger.

Over the years of this strange but truly marvelous relationship, Melissa continued to date other men, she didn’t hide this from David, even with his grunts and groans expressed over messenger, but she didn’t rub his face in it, she just let him know. Of the men she dated a very sparse few actually made it into her bed with her, but each time she let this happen the sex was never as good as it was with her stranger. Some of the men that she let into her life a little more, ended up wanting something more from her either a commitment being that their relationship would be exclusive and some even proposed marriage, she denied all these request, and the men would usually end up disappearing from her life in frustration and anger. She would never commit to another man, because that would mean she couldn’t have her visitations any longer. Though Melissa would never admit this to herself or to David, hidden deep with in her heart she was truly and deeply in love with her midnight stranger.

THE END

12