Midnight Visitor

Story Info
Who is this stranger? Was it real or a dream?
1.3k words
4.48
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annafaye
annafaye
12 Followers

He loved to just sit and watch her sleep. She was so beautiful and peaceful. Her skin looked like porcelain, and tonight he just had to touch her...

*

I woke as the dark figure sat on the edge of the bed. It took a couple of seconds to register just what it was that woke me. To realize someone was sitting next to me. The room was so dark, not even moonlight to illuminate his features. I gasped, and my heart began to race. I could not muster a scream, and for some reason I didn't feel afraid. He must have heard me gasp, and slowly reached and touched my hand. Who was this gentle stranger? This mystery man? And how did he get into my room? As soon as the thought registered in my brain I felt a breeze across my face. I turned to see the curtains billowing from the open window. The fire escape; my private "balcony." I sat out there almost everyday and watched the world go by. Had he seen me there? Had he been watching me?

I felt his fingers massage my hand, then slowly lift it to his lips. His kiss was so sensual on my hand. As he kissed each finger tip and lightly touched it with his tongue. I felt warmth in my stomach, spreading lower. When he finished kissing my hand, he touched it to his cheek. I could feel the stubble of a day's growth on his face. I brushed my thumb across his lips. I heard him sigh, and felt him tremble at the small touch. For some reason I felt suddenly empowered. I sat up, with my hand at the back of his neck. I found his lips. We kissed. A slow sensual kiss. When it was over I was trembling. He tasted so good. His arms, now around me, felt so strong and protective.

I felt his hands, warm on my back. They moved to the hem of my t-shirt. I pulled back instinctively and raised my arms. With that the shirt was gone. If only I could see his face; look into his eyes. What did he want? Why was he here?

He pulled me to him and kissed my neck as his hands found my breasts. He smelled so familiar. But the thought left me as I moaned when he teased my nipples into hard peaks. He leaned into me and I laid back on the bed. His mouth was on one breast as his hand continued to massage the other. The sensations were wonderful and I arched up against his mouth. Electric shock shot to my sex each time he took a nipple into his mouth or rolled it between his fingers. I plunged my hands into his hair, which felt curly to the touch. His hands began to move down my stomach. Very slowly he made his way to the waist band of my shorts. My fingers clenched and unclenched in his hair, over and over again. His mouth soon followed the trail his hands had made. I felt his hot lips and tongue on my stomach. His fingers grazed lightly over my thighs and under the hem of my shorts. There was nothing stopping him from feeling how wet I already was. As his fingers touched my wetness I could feel his deep moan vibrate across my stomach. My hips bucked at his touch as if they had a mind of their own. I sighed. His touch was so light I wasn't sure if I was imagining it. I just wanted his fingers to touch me, to push inside me. I was urging him, lifting my hips to meet his hand. He was just out of reach. Finally I reached down and pulled the shorts off. I couldn't take any more.

"Please touch me." I whispered. As his fingers moved into me I cried out. It felt so wonderful.

I could feel his breath on my thighs. I anticipated his tongue on my clit. My mind was running wild with anticipation. He lightly kissed my thighs. With my fingers in his hair I tried to pull him up to my wet cunt. He didn't move until I cried out for him.

"Please taste me. Touch me with your tongue." I begged. I could feel my orgasm so close now. It was building with so little touch, just with anticipation and need. His fingers found my g-spot as his tongue found my clit. My world exploded as I rode my orgasm on his face. It was so wonderful. I was so engrossed in the wave of climax, I barely registered as his weight shifted off the bed.

"Please don't go!" I called.

Then he was above me. I could feel his erection probing me. I spread my legs to welcome him in. So slowly and gently he entered me. Kissing away my cries of joy as each blessed inch filled me. He shifted his weight onto his elbows. He leaned down and took first one nipple then the other into his mouth; giving me a minute to get adjusted to his size.

I reached down and put my hands on his perfectly shaped ass, urging him to move inside me. I wanted, and needed to feel the movement. The wonderful friction. He began slowly. Pulling out to the tip and then back in slowly. It was as if every nerve in my cunt was newly awakened. I could feel every sensation so intensely! I arched my hips up to him, urging him to thrust. Finally he indulged me and began a faster pace. After a few minutes I wrapped my legs around his waist to take him in even deeper. Oh, god, it felt so good.

"Faster." I whispered. He did.

"Deeper." I urged. With that he flipped, and I was on top, coming down on his cock. It was so deep. I could almost feel it in my throat. He lifted me with each thrust. He lifted my hips up and brought them down against his up-thrust. I leaned down and he took my nipples in his mouth one at a time. I could feel another orgasm building.

"Oh, mercy." I gasped as it began to sweep over me.

He reached down with one hand and touched my clit and I spiraled over the edge. My body quaked as it took over me. I could feel my sex muscles spasm around his fullness. I heard myself screaming. He bucked up into me faster and harder with each thrust. I thought my body would come apart. I had never felt anything so intense. I collapsed against his chest. His strong arms encircled me and held me tightly and tenderly until my breathing returned to normal. Then he very gently turned us on our sides and took my hands and placed them on either side of his face. He began to move again. His hands on my hips held me close until he was ready to come. I never heard a sound. He leaned forward and buried his head in my breasts and I could feel his body trembling. He breathed a deep sigh and stopped. It was so tender. I held him to my chest until I fell asleep.

I awoke as sunlight spilled thru the window. I sat bolt upright in bed. Had it all been a dream? No, it couldn't be. It was all so real. I looked at the window. Closed. My clothes were off. The t-shirt on the floor and the shorts bunched up in the sheets. I looked around and then I saw on the nightstand: an empty condom wrapper and a single white rose.

Now I just wait for my midnight visitor. I will gain his confidence and his identity.

annafaye
annafaye
12 Followers