Midnite's Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Magic potion causes new sexual outlook.
5.4k words
4.64
66k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

This is the second chapter in a series, in which I hope to incorporate as many literotica story categories as possible. Please read “Meeting Midnite Chapter I” to see how Midnite and Johnnie Cool meet. It can be found in the "Inter racial" catigory.

Chapter II: Midnite’s Surprise

The next thing I knew; Midnite was stripping the condom from my deflated dick. When she had pulled it from my limp manhood; she held it up like a trophy.

“What are you doing?” I inquired; in puzzlement.

“I promised you a surprise. Do you trust me?” she asked; biting her lip in anxiety. “It won’t work without trust.” She hesitantly continued.

“I trust you. I will do what ever you want.” I stated; without hesitation.

Upon receiving my positive answer; Midnite jumped from the bed; still holding the condom. Going to where she had left her bag; she reached in; pulling a thermos out. Getting a glass from the dresser; she poured the contents of the thermos in to the tumbler. When she had emptied the thermos; she inverted the condom she was holding; pouring its contents into the glass. Putting her fingers in the cleft between her legs; Midnite scooped some of her copious love nectar onto her fingers. Using these fingers; she mixed the brew thoroughly. Clasping the glass in her hands, like a sacred chalice; she brought it to me.

“Share this drink with me.” She instructed. It may taste bitter, but you will be surprised when you see what happens.”

“I don’t know.” I said; trepidation in my voice. “I’ve never drank my own sperm.”

“You said you’d trust me. Show me that you meant what you said about trusting me.”

I had said that I would trust her and could not go back on my word. Allowing her to bring the glass to my lips; she also brought her mouth to the glass. Together we shared the drink. When we had finished the drink; I thought I could recognize cinnamon, nutmeg, something bitter, and something bitter. It was not terrible in taste, but I would not want to drink it on a regular basis.

Setting the glass on the floor; she cut my questions short by bringing her fingers to my lips; in the signal for silence. Midnite then lay beside me on the bed.

“I know you want to know what I just did. My mother is a powerful obeah woman. She told me to share the drink with the man that could make me climax so hard that I’d spray my juices. He had to be kind, sensitive, and not full of himself. He also had to be able to place his trust in me completely. You are that man.”

“I don’t know what to say. This is just so fantastically unbelievable.” I blurted out in utter amazement.

“There is more.” She continued. By sharing our sexual juices we have been bonded. Our minds will intensify the pleasure we receive from sex. As we travel our sexual paths together; our inhibitions will slowly melt away. Our happiness together will know no bounds. We can share many new sexual experiences together; with out feeling threatened by what either of us does.”

“This is incredible.” I said in stunned disbelief.

“There is still more. Your penis will enlarge; as will my breasts. My vagina will also become able to take your larger penis; without losing its tightness. We will both be able to climax oftener and discharge more juices.

“I can’t believe it. It’s just too weird.” I mumbled in stupefied awe.

Turning her head to me Midnite exclaimed, “See how hard you are! I think you are even getting bigger. Do you believe me now?”

“My God! It is hard as a rock and I do feel like it is getting longer and fatter. I cannot believe it, but it must be true because I can see and feel the change. It must be your magic potion,” I commented in utter disbelief.

Looking into my eyes Midnite pleaded, “Would you eat me before you put that big thing in me again. That was the first time anyone ate me and it felt great. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough.”

“I’m going to try my hardest to make sure you get all the tongue lapping you want,” I promised. “Come over here and squat on my face. I want to lick your slit, until it flows like a river.”

With a squeal of delight, Midnite straddled my face. I was looking straight into her wet wide open pussy. The lips were wide open and glistening with little beads of love juice. The inner lips were pulsating rhythmically. Each pulse caused more juice to flow, collecting along the outer lips and running down them. Extending my tongue and making it as stiff as possible, I told Midnite to move her drooling slit along my tongue. With a little yelp of excitement, she began sliding her cleft up and down my tongue. Every time she moved her gap down my tongue, I scooped a mouth full of her sweet nectar up and drank it. It tasted as delicious as it had done the first time.

“O shit that feels so good. Lick me up. Don’t miss a drop.” She ordered.

I was quite willing to fulfill her wanton wishes. Moving my hands to her buns, I took a firm hold and pulled her hot pussy into my face, so my nose and mouth would be filled with her scent and flavor. Burying my tongue as deep as possible in her dripping hole, I worked my way to her love bud.

Her pink go button was fully extended, making it easy for my tongue to caress. As soon as my tongue touched her long, quivering clit her vagina began to spasm sending a torrent of cunt cream spraying over my face.

“Yes baby! You’re making me cum again! I can feel the heat coming through my belly and into my tits. Suck my clit! Bite it!” Midnite panted.

Her hands moved from my head to her trembling breasts. Looking up I could see the palms of her hands squeezing the flesh of her breasts, while her fingers pinched the erect nipples. She was none to gentle.

Meanwhile, I obeyed her demand to suck and bite her clit. Encircling her large bud, I began to bite and suck on it, as I worked it around with my tongue. This brought another wave of orgasmic pleasure washing over her. Again her cunt spasmed, shooting another load of honey, drenching my face. I had to gulp her honey as fast as possible to keep from drowning.

It was almost impossible to keep my lips and tongue in contact with her clit because her hips were bucking around on my face, with such abandon. Digging my fingers into the crease of her ass, I tried to restrain her frenzied thrashings, so I could continue stimulating her love bud. One of her hands was clutching at my hair, while the other continued to squeeze and pinch her breast.

“You did it again. I’m going to collapse with the good feelings you are giving me. Let me make you feel good too.” She pleaded.

When she had finally settled down, she turned herself around on my face. She was now facing my crotch. Keeping her pussy firmly planted on my face, she lowered her head to my waving flag pole. Opening her mouth she sucked the head of my shaft into her mouth, being sure to keep her lips tightly sealed around the knob and applying lots of suction.

Slowly she drew my throbbing rod into her mouth, until she had engulfed about ten centimeters. Maintaining the suction, she began to slide her mouth up and down my rigid shaft, making sure to lubricate it with lots of spit. All the while her tongue lapped along my blood engorged member. When ever she reached the top of her stroke, she gave my penis head a rapid tonguing, paying special attention to the hole at the tip. She seamed to be trying to push her tongue into my pee hole.

While I received incredible pleasure from this dusky love goddess, I slurped her lovely flower, trying to draw another flow of nectar from it. Grabbing her butt cheeks, I pulled her slippery slit onto my face and licked up and down its entire length. Midnite’s hips were rotating, grinding her crotch around my face. It wasn’t long before her passion had built up to the breaking point and the dam again broke, spraying my face with her cum. I had never met a woman that came as often, as quick and as hard, with as much juice as Midnite. I then remembered what she had told me earlier. Maybe it was the potion working on her.

As Midnite spewed girl gush all over my face, I could feel my balls tightening, preparing for an eruption of phenomenal proportions. Before the seed left my testicles for its journey up my shaft, Midnite pulled her mouth off my cock, with a pop and clamped her fingers around the base. This vice like grip prevented my sperm from leaving my balls. I didn’t think she had enough presence of mind to do this. The way her orgasm was racking her body, I could not imagine that she could think of anything, but her own pleasure.

“My God. Every time you put your mouth on me I gush.” She moaned. “I’m not going to let you discharge yet.” Midnite emphatically stated. “I want to feel this beautiful, big, hard cock in me, before I let you shoot.” She laughed.

When my penis was no longer in danger of erupting, Midnite released her grip. As she regained some of her energy, Midnite slowly raised herself to her knees, sitting on my face. Lifting herself from my face, she turned around and straddled my hips. Sliding forward she nestled my tumescent shaft along the valley of her sex. Taking her hand she slid my hard on around the soaked slit, making our crotches even wetter.

“I’m going to take my time because I want you to last, so I can get lots more orgasms..” Midnite smirked.

Standing up on the bed, she put one foot on each side of my chest. Bending her knees she slowly lowered herself, until she was sitting on my stomach. Placing her hands on the bed, she raised her butt and moved herself backwards, until her soaked crotch was poised directly above my straining penis. Lowering her drooling slit until the head of my cock was probing the entrance to her love tunnel. With a quick downward thrust of her hips, she impaled herself on my rampaging shaft.

She was sitting on my crotch, with my manhood buried up to the balls, in her hot wet hole. With my head on a pillow, I could look straight down my chest, between her bent legs and see her wide open pink slit framed by black hair, with my pole buried in her. Moving my eyes upwards, they came to rest on her big boobs and then further up to see her grinning face. What a sight.

“How do you feel? I’m not crushing you, am I.” She inquired with concern.

“I feel great. You’re not crushing me,” I replied, “and the view is fantastic.” “Looking at you sitting on me with your pink cleft wide open and my cock buried in you is incredible. I wish I had a camera.” I whispered in awe.

“You can rub me up easier because your hands are free,” Midnite giggled. I’m not going to move much, so you will not get excited and shoot before you make me discharge a few more times.” Midnite informed me.

I quickly moved one hand to her breast and the other hand to the dark bush of her delta. While my fingers rolled her hard nipple back and forth, the fingers of my other hand rooted around her valley lips. Sliding along the lips, I quickly found her protruding love bud and started to stroke it. The thrill that Midnite was getting from my double stimulation caused her to thrust her breast hard against my hand and hunch her pelvis forward.

“Pinch my nipple and clit!” she ordered. Make me gush again! I can feel the throbbing grow in my pussy.” She whimpered.

I could feel her juices running around my shaft and trickling down to my balls. My cock corked her so well that most of her juice was trapped inside her. Midnite was experiencing another powerful orgasm. Moving my hand from one nipple to the other I continued to stimulate her nipple and clitoris. The spasms in her vaginal walls were keeping me highly aroused, but I was in no danger of popping my cork because she was not moving around much. The high state of arousal she was maintaining me at, without the danger of blowing my load was giving me a fantastic feeling of lust and power. I felt like I could go on for ever.

When Midnite’s climax subsided and her mind returned to earth, she began to gently stroke my chest. Sliding her fingers up my chest, she finally reached my nipples and gave them a gentle pinch. I gave a little start and my firmly ensconced manhood did like wise.

“I felt your wood jump in me when I pinched you. You like it,” she whispered throatily. Would you like me to make you shoot or do you want to take it easy, all snug inside me?” she softly inquired.

“I want to enjoy feeling and looking at you for a few more minutes, but I’m going to want to shoot soon. The pleasure is to intense to keep it up for much longer.” I groaned, as my hands roamed over the curves of her hips and buttocks.

“Whenever you’re ready, I’m going to ride you like a jockey going for the finish line. I have a surprise for you at the end of the race!” she teased.

The idea of another surprise intrigued me. What else did this hot, sexy young fox have in store for me? I had one big surprise already this evening. What else did my sweet dark chocolate have up her sleeve. Curiosity and anticipation were getting the better of me.

“Lets charge the finish line!” I exclaimed. “This hoarse is ready to give his jockey the fastest, hardest ride possible.” I boasted.

Midnite needed no more encouragement. Keeping me firmly with in her rippling vagina, she spun around on my shaft, until her back was toward me.

Lifting herself up, she brought her legs under her, so she was kneeling over me, with my cock head just inside her flowing channel. When she lifted herself up, all the juices that had been corked in her love cave burst forth, flooding me with a lake of sex juice. Leaning forward, she put her hands on the bed and was ready for a long hard ride.

Slowly Midnite began to slide her tight velvety sheath up and down my engorged member. The view I had of her firm butt bobbing up and down, with my rigid tool sliding in and out of her body was fantastic. This position also left my hands free to rub, grab and knead any of the firm flesh I wanted.

Moving my hands to her hips, I began to knead her hips and ass cheeks. Using my hands, I could control Midnite’s speed. The film of sweat that had formed on her silky skin allowed my fingers to slide over her body, as if she had been oiled.

“Put your hands on my tits and pussy. Work me good,” she commanded.

Not having to be told a second time, I encircled her waist with my arms. Working the fingers of one hand into the soaked hair of her cleft, I sought out her love bud. All the stimulation Midnite had been receiving, had caused the bud to become a small stiff finger of quivering flesh. When I had finally found her erect clitoris, I began to roll it between my fingers.

While my one hand worked her clit, the fingers of the other hand were pinching her nipple and rubbing her areola. This stimulation had the expected effect. Midnite began to hunch her hips, up and down my pole, faster. As her passion built, the speed of her jack hammering hips increased. Her bobbing ass and my disappearing and reappearing cock became a blur, as she sped up her motion. I could hear soft guttural noises coming from deep in Midnite’s throat.

“O yes! I’m going to gush again! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard, I can feel you all the way up to my tits.” Midnite howled in complete abandon.

On her down stroke, Midnite was now grinding her pelvis into my crotch. I could feel her juices soaking my shaft and running down the sides. Her whole body was quivering causing her vagina to grasp and release my throbbing manhood. I could no longer hold out. My balls were contracting in preparation for my ejaculation. My shaft started to twitch with the anticipation of release.

“O fuck baby, I’m going to blow my load. Its coming.” I cried out.

Faster then a striking cobra, Midnite hopped off my quivering cock and brought her mouth to my drooling manhood, engulfing half of it, with one gulp. As soon as I felt her wet, warm mouth trap my member, I began to shoot. Again and again I felt the hot sticky loads of sperm blast from my cock head and hit the walls and roof of her mouth. With her one hand clasping the lower half of my shaft, she began to pump, as if she was trying to force more seaman out the top.

I reached out and grabbed the thighs on either side of my chest and pulled her flowing river toward my mouth. I instinctively knew that getting a face and mouth full of her cunt cream would increase the incredible pleasure I was already experiencing.

With her sopping slit grinding away on my face and my erupting penis buried in her mouth I was in seventh heaven. The slurping sounds coming from her mouth only added to the over all excitement of the situation. Even when the last, of what seamed to be a liter of spunk, had been drained from my slimy member, she continued to suck. The suction was so intense that it hurt. Finally she pulled my slippery shaft from her mouth.

Lifting her hips from around my head, she turned around so I could get a good view of her face. I could see that sperm trickled from the corners of her mouth, even though she had her mouth clamped tightly shut.

Bending her face to mine, our lips touched. The salty taste of my fresh cream on her lips made me want to taste more. Opening my mouth, she started to squirt rivulets of hot spunk into my mouth. Her tongue was busy working the sperm around the inside of my mouth. When she finally withdrew her tongue and mouth, strands of pearly white seamen connected our lips and chins, like tiny cobwebs.

“How do you like the taste of your cream and my honey mixed together? Now I will not have to mix you a drink. You have my juice and your sperm, so all you need to do is drink some of my potion. You can mix it yourself in your stomach.” Midnite smirked.


Getting from the bed, Midnite walked to the dresser and poured a drink from her thermos. Handing it to me, I drank it off in a single draft. When the hot brew hit my stomach I could feel the heat radiating to the area of my groin. Almost instantly I felt a familiar tingling in my penis. Midnite had really blowen me and my mind the way she fed me my own sperm with her mouth.

Midnite's potion had worked again. My penis was hard as a rock and it seamed to have grew a little. She had not exaggerated the efficacy of the magic potion. I was ready for more action. Looking down Midnite's body, my eyes came to rest on the dark triangle between her thighs.

"Midnite, since you enjoy me eating you could I give you a shave so I don't get hair in my teeth anymore. I'll be careful." I promise.

"I've never done anything like that before. If you are careful and it will not hurt, you can shave me, but I get to shave you next. I don't like your hair in my mouth either." Midnite replied.

Getting from the bed, Midnite went to the bathroom, where she got a towel, wash cloth, razor, shaving cream and a basin of warm water. Returning, she lay the towel and cloth on the bed and set the water on the night table. She then lay her butt on the towel and spread her legs wide giving me a perfect view of her black bush.

"Be careful down there," she pleaded.

"I sure will! I wouldn't want to hurt anything down there." I said with conviction.

“I’m going to trim your pussy hair with a scissors, before I shave you. This will make shaving easier.” I told her; as I grabbed a comb and a pair of scissors from the night table.

Taking the scissors in one hand; I worked the comb through her springy crotch hair. This would enable me to cut the hair short, without nicking the sensitive skin of her crotch. As the kinky black hair fell away,; her beautiful love flower was revealed; in all its glory. I could easily see the lips of her labia; as they slowly opened; like the petals of a flower. As I watched; I could see her lips engorge and darken with lust pumped blood.

When I had finished trimming as much hair as I safely could; I took a cloth from the basin of water; laying it on her crotch. This would cause her crotch hair and skin to become warm and damp; making it easier to shave. The sight of Midnite’s naked brown body laying on the bed; with her legs spread wide; made me so excited I did not know if I could hold the razor steady. My throbbing, rock hard cock was also a distraction. I could see pre come drooling from the tip and I had not even touched myself.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12