Midnite's Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Monique was also busy. She had grabbed my shaft; pumping her hand up and down the length. The clear pre come was lubricating the shaft; making it easier for her hand to glide up and down the pole. With the fingers of the other hand; Monique began to tickle the head of my cock; coaxing more lubricating fluid from the tip. She then commenced rotating the palm over the sensitive glands of my knob. This was an incredible turn on.

I was determined to give Monique as powerful an orgasm; as she had experienced with Midnite; so I turned my attentions to her breasts; while still working the dildo in her juicy pussy. Leaning forward; I sucked a hard pink nipple into my mouth; sucking and worrying it with my teeth. With my free arm; I circled her back; bringing my hand to the other breast. Cupping the firm flesh in my hand; I commenced kneading and squeezing the heaving breast. Taking the nipple between thumb and fore finger; I pinched hard. At the same time; I bit the other nipple with my teeth. This brought a yelp of surprise, pain, and pleasure from the panting Monique.

"O fuck baby! That is so hot! My tits are throbbing and my cunt is on fire. I am almost ready to explode; like a firecracker!" Monique cried.

I could feel the heat rising within Monique. She trembled from head to toe; muscles tensing and slackening. Every time I thrust the dildo into her squishy hole; large amounts of girl goo was forced out of her gash. My legs were soaked with her love nectar.

Monique was franticly pumping my throbbing shaft; bringing me closer to climax. My cock pulsed in rhythm with my thudding heart. My cock swelled in response to Monique's rhythmically squeezing fist. She wanted us to orgasm together.

This is exactly what happened. Simultaneously our bodies stiffened; jerked a couple of times; relaxing as the waves of pleasure washed over us. This process was repeated each time Monique had an orgasm or I shot a wad of spunk.

Monique's fist jerked a load of seamen from deep in my balls. The glob shot from my cock with so much force; I could see it arc through the air; landing two feet away on the bed. Again another wad blasted from my cock. The discharges were so intense that I shuddered with each blast. After a few times the discharges became less intense; until the pearly cream only oozed from the tip; coating Monique's hand and my shaft.

Mean while Monique was caught up in her own orgasm. With hunching hips; she tried to force her cunt to swallow the dildo, the balls, and my hand. I responded by driving the pink phallus as deep as possible; turning and grinding it against her crotch; rubbing the clit with my thumb. Monique bucked; expelling cunt cream from around the dildo embedded within her. When I pulled the glistening pink tool from her grasping hole; a flood of juice flowed out; soaking her thighs, my legs, and the wheelchair seat.


Our climax was subsiding; Just as Claude and Midnite started to experience their own. Midnite's hips were thrusting up; trying to suck the vibrator into her pulsating hole. With each thrust her honey trickled from around the silver bullet embedded in her slit. As he continued to work the tool around; inside Midnite; Claude lapped at the escaping nectar. The whole time Midnite was panting; making throaty growling sounds deep in her throat.

Midnite's hands were a blur; as one jerked on Claude's cock; the other ramming the butt vibrator in and out of his anal passage. Suddenly Claude let go; allowing his sperm to spew from the purple helmet of his manhood; spraying spunk all over Midnite's belly, crotch, and thigh. Midnite continued to pump his shaft and work his butt; as Claude hunched his hips; like a dog on a bitch. Hot ropes of jism covered Midnite, coating her hand; running down her wrist and arm.

When Claude slowed his thrusting hips; he collapsed onto Midnite. Pulling the buzzing vibrator from Midnite's swampy gap; he moved his mouth to her honey pot; starting to lap up the nectar. When the vibrator popped from Midnite's hole; a little geyser of girl goo gushed out; hitting Claude in the face.

Regaining her composure; Monique threw her arms around me; saying, "That was great. I like it rough sometimes and this was one of them. It looked like you enjoyed yourself too. Did you? I have another surprise for your girl friend. I hope you will enjoy watching us."

"It was fantastic." I replied. "I can't imagine what else you could have in store for Midnite, but I'm sure I'll enjoy watching what ever the two of you do. You have not let me down yet." I enthused.

Standing before me; dildo still firmly implanted in her pussy; Monique stated, "Claude is doing such a nice job on Midnite; I want you to clean up my pussy; before I get your girl friend's surprise."

Pulling the slippery, shocking pink dildo from her hole; allowed Monique's dammed juices to flow out. Quickly I moved my mouth to her cleft; sticking out my tongue; so her sweetness could run onto my tongue and down my throat. When the gush had slowed; I moved in closer; lapping along her valley like a kitten lapping milk from a bowl. Having swallowed all the nectar I could glean from her slit; I commenced licking her hairless crotch and thighs.

When I had cleaned Monique to her satisfaction; she glided to the dresser; ass provocatively swaying. Reaching into a drawer; she with drew a long, bright red, curved device. At each end; there was a realistic looking cock head. I was not sure how Monique intended to use the new toy, but I was sure I would soon find out.

Returning to the bed; Monique ordered, "Move out of the way, Claude. You have cleaned Midnite good enough." Holding up the toy; so Midnite could see it; Monique declared, "I have a new toy for us to try out, Midnite. Are you ready?"

"After all the fun surprises you have had for me; I'm ready for anything." Midnite gleefully squealed.

"I just love your enthusiasm!" Monique exclaimed. "This is a double headed dildo. We can fuck each other at the same time. You're going to enjoy this. I know I will." Monique gushed. "Stand up. Come close to me." Monique instructed. Jumping from the bed; Midnite walked toward Monique; until she stood directly in front of her. Holding the double headed dildo out to Midnite; Monique began to lick one end; urging Midnite to do the same with the other end. Taking the heads into their mouths; both women began to suck on the knob; make it slippery with their spit. When the heads had been sufficiently lathed with spit; Monique pulled the phallus from her and Midnite's mouth.

"Now for some fun. I am going to insert one end into my pussy; while you slide the other in yourself. We will then both fuck ourselves; while we make love to each other." Monique explained.

Bringing the glossy red dildo to her pussy; Monique spread her legs; pushing the large knob inside her drooling slit. Taking hold of the other end of the phallus; Midnite brought it to her aroused vagina. Pulling her damp lips apart with the fingers of one hand; Midnite pushed the mushroom shaped head into her excited sheath.

Watching; I could see the two women's thigh muscles tighten; as they gripped the big red intruder; not wanting it to escape. Even though I had just climaxed; I was becoming hard again. The novelty of each new sex scenario; introduced by Monique; was a fantastic turn on.

Grabbing my shaft with both hands; I began to double fist my dick. Little pearls of pre come were already forming at the tip of my cock. I was rock hard; ready for anything. The only explanation for my rapid recovery time was the magic potion Midnite had shared with me yesterday.

Returning my attention to the women; I could see they were getting into their sex play. They were locked in an embrace; chocolate brown flesh melting into lightly tanned flesh; lips glued together in a hot, wet kiss. The closeness of the embrace had mashed Midnite's massive melons; causing them to flatten against Monique's small globes. At their waist; the two women were connected by the red dildo. It was at this connection that all the action was taking place.

One woman would lower herself; tightening her belly and thigh muscles; while the other woman would loosen her muscles; pulling back and raising up on their toes. This would cause the double headed dildo to alternately slide in first one woman then the other. This in and out rhythm was much like the up and down motion of two people on opposite ends of a see saw.

As the women climbed the mountain of climactic pleasure; the give and take shared by their vaginas began to increase. Low throaty moans were now escaping from between locked lips. Hands were moving up and down backs; coming to rest on each others butts; where they fondled and squeezed. Hips were rotating; adding a new dimension to their mutual gratification.

As the tempo increased; Monique removed her hands from Midnite's ample butt; moving to the shiny red tube joining them at the crotch. Taking hold of the phallus; Monique began to work it back and forth; faster and faster. A constant squish, squish sound could be heard; as the dildo went in and out. Love cream flowed freely; down their crotches, thighs, and legs.

Suddenly; muscles tightened; backs arched; lips broke there kiss; heads were thrown back; letting squeals, yelps, and growls escape. Hips began to wildly thrust and rotate. Finger nails raked backs. Powerful orgasms were washing over the love goddesses.


The sexual frenzy playing out before me; had worked its magic. I could feel my testicles contract; sending hot seed shooting up my shaft; erupting from the tip like a jet of water from a hose. The long strand of luminescent sperm arched into the air; landing on the floor in a pearly pool. Again and again the white cream exploded from my quivering knob. As each burst became less intense; it hit the floor closer and closer to me; stitching a pattern along the tiles. I could not believe the large amount of seamen I had discharged. Everything Midnite had said about the magic potion was true.

Bringing my attention back to the sexy women; I could see that their orgasms were subsiding. The previously frantic gyrations had slowed to a languid swaying. Their legs were becoming weak and tired. As I watched both women collapsed onto the bed; as if falling in slow motion. What a beautiful sight; a tangle of white and brown skin laying in a disheveled, sated pile on the bed.

After everyone had been able to collect their wits; allowing breathing and heart to return to normal; the pile of tangled limbs on the bed began to move. As the women began to sit; running fingers through their hair; I made an embarrassing noise. My stomach began to growl. First it gurgled; then it commenced to growl.

Looking a little sheepish; I commented, " Sounds like a beast needs feeding. I guess all the exercise has given me an appetite."

"I feel empty too." Midnite joined in. "I missed breakfast and all our play has made me hungry. After we get cleaned up and dress; we can go and get some food. Will you join us?" Midnite asked; turning to Monique.

I do not think so. I feel more like a small rest. Claude and I have some things we have to do first." Monique answered. "Before you go I have a gift for you." Monique confided; removing a small box from her traveling bag. Taking two little gold balls joined by a small gold chain from the box; Monique said, "These are geisha spheres or ben wa balls. You put them in your pussy. When ever you move they stimulate the walls of your vagina; giving pleasure. Whenever you are going to pee or have sex; you pull them out with the gold chain. When you wear them ; you will think of me and the wonderful time we had together. Let me put them inside you."

As Monique parted Midnite's lips; inserting the geisha spheres; Midnite exclaimed, voice slightly breaking, "No one has ever given me a more thoughtful loving gift. I'm going to use them all the time. I will always think of you and the time we have had." Grabbing Monique in a warm embrace; water at the corners of her eyes; Midnite throatily whispered "I have really loved meeting you. I have also enjoyed playing with my first toys. Thank you so much."

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12