Midsummer Fest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Keitha. Sit down, child."

The younger woman sat primly on the edge of her chair.

"Now, dear, Dr. Arikasdottir tells me that she has prepared three implants for you. However, you are an adult and we aren't going to give them to you unless you fully understand what is supposed to happen and agree to it."

Keitha nodded silently.

"The first one is a short-term hormonal fix. It will, over the next couple of weeks, bring your levels up to where they should be and keep them there until it expires in a month or three. The second is supposed to heal your endocrine system so that it will keep those hormones normal with no further assistance. The third one, now, is for something else. Young lady, you are so thin it worries me. I cannot see how you could possible get pregnant and carry a child through nine months eating the way you do. So that third implant is a metabolism adjustment. It will perk up your appetite and put some weight on your bones. The question is do you want it?"

"I don't understand."

"Keitha, before we signed the contract to emigrate we First Founding women knew that we would be expected to have large families. We did. Our daughters, raised in the clan houses among so many brothers and sisters, thought that having six or eight children was perfectly normal. But you are the third generation and time can change things. There are over thirty thousand of us on Nya Hem now and having litters of children is less pressing than it was. Do you, Keitha Miasdottir, want children or would you be perfectly happy spending your life in the study of the Forerunners?"

The girl looked shocked. "Grandmother! Of course I want children. Every time I see other girls with their babies, playing with them, nursing them, I want some of my own more than I can stand. But I never thought any man would want me to have his. Dr. Arikasdottir tells me this is mostly due to my hormonal deficiencies and if so I want them corrected! We live a very long time. After five or six children I'll have decades to study that civilization and maybe even figure out why it died out. But now, while I'm young and fertile, I want babies."

Ingmar leaned back in her chair with a smile. "Then you shall have them. First thing tomorrow morning go see Dr. Arikasdottir and tell her what you just told me. She will put the implants into your upper arm. Supposedly within a week we should start seeing results."

***** A couple of weeks later Helga had put Olaf to bed and was sitting at her loom weaving a coverlet when her co-wife Freya stalked into the room and flopped down onto a beanbag with a stormy look on her face. "Men!" she exclaimed.

"Good grief, girl, what's the matter with you?"

"Thorvald has gone fishing for the night, Mikko is buried in the bowels of the greenhouse chasing down some hydraulic problem and Konrad is in bed with a migraine."

"Okay. So?"

"So ever since I weaned Krista I've been hornier than a three-balled tomcat and even with three husbands I haven't got anyone to screw me, that's what!"

"Oh. Sorry, can't help you there. Hand me that skein of ochre yarn, will you?"

Freya rolled to her feet and retrieved the requested tree-silk. As she handed it to Helga, she leaned over her co-wife's head and sniffed her hair.

"Mmmm, you smell good. You know, you reallycould help me . . ."

"What? Freya, you know I'm straight. I don't swing both ways, never have. Go get yourself a vibrator or use your fingers, for Heaven's sake."

"Don't want a vibrator," Freya whined, "I want to be kissed and held and hugged. Come on, Helga. We're just as married to each other as we are to the guys and I love you as much as I do them. Just some snuggling and some fingers? Please?"

Helga sat with her mouth hanging open. With three husbands she led a very active sex life but Freya's proposition stunned her. Sex with another woman? She didn't have anything against that sort of thing. She was sure women who loved women were perfectly normal, healthy people—perfectly normal healthyother people.

"It would be better than if I went looking for someone on the side, you know." Freya rubbed her breasts across Helga's shoulder blades. "You'd be helping me stay on the straight and narrow. Pretty please?" She began to sniffle just a little. "We could just lock the door and push three or four of these beanbags together. It would make a nice, cozy cocoon and we could take our time and . . ." Her fingers ran softly down Helga's pageboy and tickled her earlobes. "And who knows more about what feels good to a girl than another girl? I bet we could get used to it? And if we decide we don't like it we can always stop?"

Helga felt fingers run down her shoulders and start to unfasten her blouse. She swallowed. "Oh for krissakes! All right, but I'll need a drink first."

"Funny that you should mention that." Freya grinned and produced a hipflask. "Here, a couple of swallows of akvavit should help you loosen up."

Helga unscrewed the cap feeling very self-conscious and uncertain. She put the bottle's lip to hers and tilted her head back. Two deep swallows produced a fit of coughing. The liquor burned all the way down.

With a smirk on her pretty face, Freya locked the studio door and dragged all the beanbags in the room into a pile. "Well?" She unfastened the front of her coverall and slipped it off. Helga was surprised to see that she wore nothing underneath.

A little unsteady from the effects of the akvavit, Helga tossed her own clothing to one side. It felt strange, the two of then naked here. In the sauna or the hot tub they spent hours together nude but this time it was different and unfamiliar. Freya reached up and put her arms around her partner's neck. "Kiss me, honey?"

Now what do I like the guys to do to me? Helga wondered to herself. She grasped Freya's butt in both hands and pulled her close. Closing her eyes, she pressed her lips to Freya's, opened her mouth and slithered her tongue out, around and deep inside.Oh, yeah, hair! Her right hand slid up the other girl's back to the base of her ponytail, clutched tight and pulled. Freya moaned in response.

"Ooo, Helga, your hands are so soft!" Freya waved her shoulders back and forth to rub her nipples against Helga's. "The rest of you is soft and sexy, too."

Helga pulled back in pleased surprise. Then, mischievously she tweaked her new lover's nipples, rolling each one between her fingers and pulling. Freya immediately did the same to her. It felt wonderful.Hmmm, this is fun. I never thought I'd like girly play but I could do this again. Freya wrinkled her nose and reached up for the switch on her temple but before she could, Helga grabbed her wrist.

"Oh no you don't! No messing with the guys' minds, Freya. The last thing I want is them getting upset because we're playing without any of them."

Freya pouted but turned her hand downwards and slid it over Helga's belly and to the folds of her sex. When she started stroking, Helga pushed her hips forwards and closed her eyes. Freya was right. Women knew best what women liked.

Clever fingers played across each other's bodies, pinching and twisting, stroking and penetrating. At last, almost simultaneously, they both shuddered and cried out.

"See? Now was that so bad?" Freya grinned mischievously.

"You've done this before!" Helga accused. "Why haven't you ever said anything about it? Look at you. Your pussy is all swollen and dark pink. I'll bet you want it again, don't you?"

"Mmm, I like the way you think. But that was enough for now, unless you're still all hot and bothered. My pussy isn't the only one that looks ready for more . . ."

"I'm going to bed—and that means to sleep! But it does give me ideas. We could strip down and get started after the guys get home some evening. It wouldn't be five minutes before we'd have one between us holding our heads to his cock while the other two fucked us from behind. Why haven't we ever tried group sex before? It would be even better if we got Keitha to join in. She could sit on the middle guy's face."

"Oh my god would Mikko love that! Two girls on his cock and one on his face? Phew!"

*****

Keitha stood nude in front of the auto scanner. When the scan was finished, she dressed and went up to the desk to collect her new lingerie. First Founder Karl-Jacob grinned at her as he rang up the total.

"An entire set of new underthings, Keitha? Youare starting to flesh out, girl. Looks good, it does."

Keitha blushed. "I've gained a stone since the implants. Mom and Grandmother are very pleased. At least I'mstarting to look like a woman."

"Keitha, take an old man's advice on this. Toss the bras. You're young enough to go without one, especially at this time of year. Young men should be staring at your chest and watching you bounce. They can admire you for your mind some other time but in August they should be fixated on your body."

His words made her squirm. For the first time in years her belly grew warm and she felt the heat begin to spread downwards.

"Onlyyoung men, Karl-Jacob?" She shook her shoulders the way she sometimes did while dancing. For the first time her breasts were large enough to sway a little. It felt good.

Karl-Jacob winked at her. "Old or young is up to you, Keitha. So I'll just take this package of bras off the total and recycle the material, shall I?"

When she returned to the clan house, Keitha put her new panties on, pulled up a pair of her shortest shorts and tucked in a shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror for a few minutes then undid the top two buttons. She bent forward and shook her shoulders again.Let me see . . . a ponytail behind each ear and the biggest earrings I own . . . gee, I could actually look sexy! I wonder if I can get my butt patted . . .

*****

While Keitha was getting in touch with her own sexuality, Grandmother Ingmar was handing Dr. Arikasdottir a cup of fresh-brewed tea from one of the native herbs. "Sweetener?" she enquired.

"Please."

"Now Doctor, tell me straight. When Midsummer Fest rolls around, will Keitha be in sync with the other women?"

"No. She will be off by a week or so. Naturally, that won't prevent her participating and if her young man, whoever that turns out to be, keeps on her, the chances of her conceiving this year are very good."

"Despite all the damage the infection did to her endocrine system?"

"Oh yes. Once it was clear what the problem was, the fix was quite straightforward. Even though we won't be getting medical updates from Old Earth for some decades, the medical library we brought with us was substantial. I can cure just about anything that can go wrong. Remember, I even managed to break whatever pathogen the poor thing developed two years ago, though to this day I can't identify it."

"The strange thing is that no one else has caught it. Poor Keitha, she always seems to be the odd one out. She can't even seem to get sick like the others."

The doctor grimaced. "I weighed her this morning. She has put on a healthy stone and two since I put in those implants. Her fat ratio should be ideal in another week. The question is whether or not her behavior has changed to match her figure."

"Hmpf! I certainly hope so. Mia tells me that despite the girl's poor self-image, there are several young men ready to leap to her 'service', if I might use the phrase. They won't require much encouragement from her, but they do need some." The conversation wandered off to other subjects.

At about the same time Keitha walked over to the nursery to beam at the one and two-year-olds. She looked up to see one of the crèche parents coming toward her.

"Freya! Long time no see, girl."

"Keitha, look at you! You look wonderful, baby. What, no bra? My, my." She touched the side of her head.

Hey guys! Keitha's got boobs. Anyone want to come up to the crèche and give her a grope?

She got only chuckles from her men but Helga had other ideas. Looking good is she, girl? I think that calls for a celebration. Tell her there's a party tonight starting in the sauna and it's in her honor. Once we're all naked and clean we'll just stay that way for dinner and then you and I will announce that we're providing 'dessert'. Mikko will lay claim to Keitha and Konrad and Thorvald can do what they want with us. Sound like fun?

Oh, yeah! Freya cut the connection and looked up at her friend.

"Freya, what was that all about?" Keitha's suspicion was obvious.

"You, of course. You are the guest of honor at a small party tonight. We are celebrating both your return to blooming health and your new blooming. Sauna, followed by dinner. I don't know what your plans for the evening are but cancel them. We are staking a claim to your time, starting at 6:30."

Before she could continue an indignant wail rose from the other side of the yard and she hustled over to mediate the tricycle war. She waved good-bye to Keitha with a roll of her eyes, a wrinkled nose and a wink.

*****

Several piers extended into the fjord with a sauna at the end of each and a swim ladder on the side. As the little group walked out over the water Keith remarked, "You know this is the first time I've had a mixed sauna with anyone but my brothers since I was little?"

"No." Freya was aghast.

"You'd think that the law of averages would force some guy to be in the sauna when the clan came down but for some reason there were only women."

"It doesn't bother you, does it?"

"If it was anyone but you guys, it might. The bunch of you may as well be family to me, as much time as we've spent hanging out through the years."

Mikko, following behind, made a wry face. Being family to Keitha was exactly what he had in mind but he was not feeling 'brotherly'.

"Dibs on the lower shelf," Keitha was emphatic. "I want it clear that I have nothing to prove to anyone and that it's plenty hot enough for me near the floor."

She unzipped her jumpsuit, hung it on a hook at the door and picked up a towel. But before she could wrap it around her, one warm hand squeezed her butt and its mate slid up her front and enclosed a breast. She gasped, froze a second in indecision and then leaned back against Mikko. She gave her a bottom a little shake.

"Oh, feeling frisky are we, Mr. Haakenson?"

"I want you, Keitha," he whispered into her ear. "I've loved you for years and wanted you all along. We all do. Will you marry us?"

The others clustered around. Before she could answer, Konrad's mouth covered hers, his tongue flicking across her lips, sliding between them.

"Yes, Keitha," Helga spoke softly in her other ear. "Marry us. You told your mother you'd never been kissed. We want to make up for that. Say yes, Keitha, and we'll cover you in kisses."

When Konrad let her answer, Keitha's voice was a squeak.

"All of you? Like—tonight?"

Freya grinned. "Oh, yes. All of us and all night long, darling. Helga and I will fill in while the guys rest. You need to make up for lost time, you know, and you can't start any earlier than now."

Keitha was covered by hands, hands that caressed, that squeezed, that probed her most intimate parts. Her eyes widened. "All the guys? More than once?"

Helga leaned in close to her face. "More than twice, baby. These guys are stallions, as I know only too well. Give them twenty minutes to recover and they come back strong. Just say the word, Keitha, just say, 'yes'. You know we love you and we want you. Say 'yes', Keitha."

Keitha took a deep breath. "Okay, then. Yes!"

Stripped down in seconds, they all swept into the cabin. Thorvald tossed a dipper full of water onto the hot stones to make the steam rise and swirl around the room while the others settled down on the benches. Freya leaned down from hers and leered at Keitha.

"You're so lucky, girl. I only had one guy getting into my pants when I lost my virginity. You're going to have three. By morning you'll be walking bow-legged."

"Hey!" Konrad looked offended. "We know this is Keitha's first time and we know enough to take it easy. Don't scare the poor thing. I swear, Freya, sometimes you're the meanest thing on feet."

"I'm not scared," Keitha retorted, "Maybe a couple of months ago I might have been scared or maybe even repulsed but believe me, Kon, I'm looking forward to this. If I'm sore in the morning I'll have earned it. Over the last couple of weeks I've finally started to get horny. Some guy walks into the anthro lab and the first thing I look at is his crotch. Bring it on, gentlemen, any way you want me."

"Wow!" Freya was impressed. "What a way to start things. So—why isn't anyone climbing down there to grope her?"

"Because it's already plenty hot enough in here!" Thorvald stuck out his tongue. "Give us time to sweat off the day's accumulated dirt, girl. You especially need to get all the baby slobber and other icky excreta off. I don't know how you stand it there in the crèche."

Freya reached for the bundle of twigs and starting laying into Thorvald with unnecessary enthusiasm.

"Are they usually like this?" Keitha asked Helga.

"All the time. T will mouth off; she'll start beating him up until he wrestles her down. Then he'll tie her to something or over something and fuck the daylights out of her. They have fun and we get entertained. Great stuff!"

"I can see I should have jumped off the cliff earlier—or at least gone to see the doctor about how I felt. It's so good to feel loved and wanted again. I'd forgotten I missed it. Anything else I should know?"

"Konrad up there likes the caveman approach. He'll walk up to one of us, pick her up, throw her over his shoulder and carry her upstairs. Mikko . . ."

"Is a perfect gentleman, tender lover, responsible father and uncle and . . ."

"And always interrupting. Welcome to the family."

Soon they dripped sweat in the heat and steam. Whatever lusty urges propelled the six when they entered the sauna were overwhelmed by the temperature. It was time to go. Six bright red bodies flew out the end door and dove into the chilly water of the fjord. Refreshed and clean their next item on the agenda was dinner.

A party tent stood on the grass near the sauna and the young people swept into it. To Keitha's surprise there was neither table nor chairs, simply a large, silky comforter spread on the ground with cushions at the edges and a cold dinner in the center. Smoked fish, raw oysters, mounds of raw vegetables, pots of dressings and a pile of light, cold pancakes waited for them. A pair of small catalytic heaters, kept the interior comfortable as the dusk lengthened and the temperature dropped.

"This is lovely, Helga. But surely you guys don't eat this way all the time?"

"Don't be silly. This is a party. Normally, we either eat with our clans or grab something between chores. Tonight the babies are with family and we are at peace and undisturbed."

"Good thing, too. Engagements are important and we don't want anything to go wrong with Keitha's." Mikko pressed himself against her back and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He nuzzled her damp hair. "We've waited so long for you, dearest. I'm so sorry we didn't realize you had a problem or we would have intervened immediately." He ran the tip of his tongue slowly around the shell of her ear and nipped the top gently. She shivered.

Konrad and Thorvald lay down within arm's reach of the food and then, to Keitha's surprise, Helga and Freya spooned themselves against the men. Freya squirmed her butt suggestively.

"Oh!" Keitha felt Mikko's hands slide down her belly and cup her mons. He eased her over to the others and pulled her down onto the cloth with him, tucking her firmly inside his arms. She could feel him hardening between the cleft of her ass. She pushed back encouragingly.