Midsummer Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Our group of friends delve deeper and deeper into the magic
5.8k words
4.73
28.1k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

As the Midsummers came and went, our group shrank or grew, but I think we never ended up being more than sixteen. That's still a huge number for such a unique event, but some of us talked about it to intimate friends, and, of course, most of them wanted to come. Our Midsummers are very different experiences for single people than they are for couples. Of course they expect to have sex with new people, as they're quite free to do so. For the married or stable couples, things never changed; they just expect to live a more intensely physical, sensual weekend. The number of single people has to be perfectly balanced, so the planning is coordinated in advanced. Early on Rinette discovered she absolutely loved that planning, trying to predict who would match with whom...

The year everything changed, perhaps not by coincidence, we were only ten people, just about the founding group. Even during the first day, Friday, I knew something different was going on. Everything seemed heightened from the very beginning. The following two days would turn out a lot differently than we anticipated.

The first night followed the usual tradition, rather noisy sex. Three years ago one of the women simply lost control of her moans and cries of pleasure. Eleanor, usually controlled and perhaps the shiest of the bunch, simply couldn't contain her pleasure anymore and just let it all out. "Oh my love! That is so damn fucking good!"

At first, since most of us were in the throes of our own pleasure and restraint, we didn't really notice how strange it was for someone to be moaning that loudly in a lodge full of friends. At some point though, most of the others stopped, listened, recognized Eleanor's voice, and laughed. Even on that first night, the natural reaction was to resume whatever we had been doing, and join in the chorus. Every night since, during our Midsummer retreats, the lodge sounds exactly like an orgy is taking place inside, but actually everybody is alone with their respective spouse.

We woke up Saturday morning, grinning about the very unique experience of having had sex while hearing our friends having sex as well. For the first time this Saturday was actually Midsummer's day. In addition, tomorrow would be a night of the full moon. If we'd had an expert on Celtic culture, we might have expected something different. But as it was, we were taken completely by surprise.

The day started slowly as we stayed up very late last night. Eleanor was up before everybody else, as usual, and was ready with breakfast as we gradually came down from our rooms. Also as usual, I was the first to join her downstairs. The fact that I was an early riser and Nella was not was about the only place we were not in sync when it came to bed. Nella would only join us later, transforming her breakfast into lunch. Eleanor arrived late last night with Timothy, and both of them quickly noticed that the mood was even more sensual and naughty than usual. When she learned the girls had a little competition earlier around the fire, her eyes got rounder but she didn't miss a beat. A second later she had removed her shirt, giving us a very nice view of her breasts and a very hot red bra. Timothy, shaking his head and laughing with us, said: "Oh dear, this is going to be a long Midsummer week-end..."

I still couldn't quite believe shy Eleanor had done this. We had seen her with bikinis and bras in years past, but usually on Saturday nights, and always with alcohol dampening her shyness. That she had stripped so quickly, unprepared, was remarkable. Her nightgown was equally remarkable. As long as she wasn't standing in the morning's light, her gown was very decent. It had a high neckline, was more voluminous than her body needed, the hemline brushed the floor, and the sleeves even came down halfway to her elbows.

It was very beautiful, with lace trims and details all over. You could see hints of her breasts outlined by the fabric, but despite the fact that Eleanor's breasts were at least a C cup, you couldn't see much at all. Her long, slightly wavy blond hair shone like pale gold, even when she was out of the morning light. As she was walking around in the kitchen, having no idea I was watching her from the living room, she moved in and out of the morning's sun's light, coming from the large window next to her.

When she did, she was transformed. Her hair seemed to light up, syrupy strands of gold taking glorious life. But her nightgown was also transformed: it became quite transparent. Every time she stood in the light I could see her silhouette, from shoulders to toes. She wasn't wearing anything under that gown, and I could see a fuzzy image of her breasts as well as the golden patch of hair between her legs. The sight was completely mesmerizing.

Eleanor's body was best described by one word: "soft". Not soft as in lazy or formless. No. Soft as in a warm blanket on a cold autumn day or as a kiss from an old lover. She was slightly rounded from head to toe yet never fat. Just right. There was no doubt in my mind her skin would be flawlessly smooth and warm, her breasts and buttocks full and round yet soft and supple. Her long blonde tresses and uniquely pale green eyes only added to that effect and, despite the years that have gone by since I first met her, Eleanor just didn't seem to age.

After long delicious minutes of this magical moment, and before my erection became too obvious, I walked up the three stairs that led to the kitchen. Eleanor heard me then and, without even turning around, said in a low voice: "Hello, Will. Slept well?"

Ignoring the question, I walked up to her, took her hand and gently kissed the back of it. "You are wonderfully beautiful this morning, Eleanor."

As simple as that, with a smile. Alone she was not as shy as usual and, instead of reacting nervously, she simply smiled back at me and thanked me with a kiss on my cheek. I added: "I don't want to break this little moment, Eleanor, but if you don't want everybody else to see just how beautiful you really are, you best think of changing your nightgown." After looking down at it, and the large beam of light coming from the Midsummer sun, she blushed and tried to hide herself. Still in a hushed voice, I added: "Please don't hide yourself, Eleanor. I meant it. You truly are gorgeous."

She looked at me for a long, silent moment then smiled again. "Thank you, Will." After a deep breath and a sigh, she looked around to make sure we were still alone then added, "Timothy and I are well enough, but we've kind'a hit a rougher patch these last few weeks. You have no idea how good this compliment feels."

She then gave me a long hug even though her thin gown and my boxers were our only clothing. The fresh and slightly marjoram smell of her, as well as her body heat, the softness of her breasts, belly and thighs were absolutely wonderful. When she pulled back, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. With a grin, now, she added: "Let's make a deal. You keep this little bit of info to yourself and I stay in this nightgown until someone else gets up. You get to sit right here while I finish this breakfast and if ever you're in the mood to give me more compliments, please do!"

Amazingly nobody got up for the next hour as she stood in the sunlight as much as she could. So for about one hour we talked in hushed voices while I interrupted our discussion by sharing with her every compliment that came to my mind. It ended up being one of the most intimate conversations we'd ever had and later on we realized this special morning hour had become the foundation of a deeper friendship. During that hour she didn't raise her hemline or willfully bend down or spill water on her gown. Instead, she just moved around normally as if nothing special was going on. I had a powerful erection for most of that hour, but the mood wasn't sexual at all. Just one man explicitly enjoying a beautiful woman's body in the morning light.

Eventually Rinette came downstairs, soon followed by Lincoln and Connor. From then on Eleanor was careful to walk around the sunlight and minutes later she went upstairs to change. On the way to the stairs she winked at me and silently mouthed another "Thank you." I replied the same. When she came back down wearing a long but light summer skirt and a bikini top, she was in a very bright mood and managed to wake all of us up with her energy.

Kate and Marcus arrived just as Nella was waking up and ended up eating brunch with her while all the others headed out for the lake. When we came back all three of them were lounging lazily on the patio, sipping drinks that looked like pina coladas. Marcus had made a huge batch and there was one, at least, for everybody.

Lincoln took over as we were finishing, "Time for the geolocation game to begin. Kate, Eleanor, do you have your pictures?"

Of course they had. Placed in sealed envelopes, those pictures would end up in the remaining four geocaches. Lincoln asked us for at least a thirty minutes head start so he could reach the caches before us. He was very good at this game, very fit, and already knew where his caches were going to be. Even if he had only asked us for two minutes, we wouldn't have stood a chance of catching up to him. In any case, Marcus was mixing up another batch of pina coladas, so nobody was in any hurry to leave yet.

Still out on the patio, Rinette found herself a hat and wrote our names on pieces of paper to randomly assign the teams. The rules were simple: a man and a woman for each team, and couples couldn't be together. I ended up with Rinette herself and had mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, she was in great shape and I would have to work hard to follow her pace, yet on the other I would get to look at those fine legs and ass of hers for a couple of hours. Since I didn't have a choice anyway, I didn't finish my second drink and began stretching my legs.

Two hours later, even with the boost of Rinette's amazing ass in front of me, I was just about done. I was convinced we were so far in front of the other teams we could pitch a tent, camp for two days and still win. About an hour later Rinette saw that I was beginning to tire and said: "Why are you slowing down Will? Isn't my ass enough of a motivation?"

"What?" I said, feigning surprise. It was one thing for her to suspect, or know, I was staring at her ass but quite another to say it out loud!

"Oh, give it up, Will, I know it and really don't mind... Why don't we take yet another break to let you catch your breath?" The winning smile took some of the edge off that "yet another" comment... Leaning against a tree, after handing me back the water bottle, Rinette stunned me by saying: "A panther in the dark... Sound familiar?" It did. Quite a bit actually. I had written that to her in one of my anonymous letters last year.

"Er... a panther?" I tried to look innocent.

"Hahaha, you're not fooling anyone, Will. I'm pretty sure that all the women know which of the letters they received came from you."

"Why would that be?"

"Think of it this way. Would you be able to identify Lincoln just by a faint silhouette in a dark room?"

"Of course, built like he is."

"Then, Will, you should know we can all recognize your words and writing. Yours are my favorite letters, by far."

"Why in hell have I never thought of that?" I replied, laughing. "Here I was thinking I was anonymous like the rest of you."

Rinette grinned and looked at me for a while. "Really? You're going to tell me that you didn't think we'd be able to identify your letters? After you gave us a few of your stories over the years, and knowing that you're the only writer in the Midsummer group?"

I think I actually blushed. Of course I had hoped they would identify me! I'm not sure I was ready to reveal that even out here alone with Rinette. I think my silence was all she needed to hear, or see. Looking at her, sleek as a panther, her long black hair tied into a single ponytail, her red bikini top, some sort of spandex shorts and that ridiculously sexy smile, I gave thanks once again for this special Midsummer weekend. When Rinette pulled the elastic band that held her hair off, shaking that long thick mane loose, I heard a deep groan and realized it came from my throat. I had mentioned I preferred loose hair in those letters.

Still grinning, she looked at my neck, maybe like a panther looking for a kill, and saw the bite mark that had been hidden by my back-pack.

Surprised, she leaned forward to get a better look because I was sitting down. "Nella made that yesterday night?" A simple nod. "My, my... I'm not the only wild beast in your life!" Laughing, she knelt and came forward, playfully imitating a panther this time, and came closer. Much closer. Until, to my utter surprise, she bent forward enough to place her own mouth directly on the faint bruise.

I was overwhelmed by her scent, a mix of clean sweat and balsam fir oil, as well as by the fall of her hair on my naked chest, and even more by her hand on my thigh and her mouth on my neck.

This time she was the one groaning deep in her throat as she bit me very gently. "You like wild creatures, Will?" she whispered in my ear. Honestly I couldn't really shape a coherent answer. Something very powerful had taken hold of us this weekend, and we were all under that same spell.

All I managed to do was place my hand on her own thigh and caress my way up to her hip, then slowly around to her ass. Rinette had nothing under those spandex shorts, and that very thin fabric held nothing back from my roving fingers. For the very first time I felt the firm flesh and muscles of that impeccable ass; the ass I've been dreaming of touching for so, so many years. Keeping her mouth on my neck, Rinette nevertheless managed to angle her neck until our heads touched, making an already very intimate situation much more so.

I felt her shivering when I opened my fingers wide and closed my hand over as much of her ass as I could. She then laughed, a soft, almost drunken laugh, and pulled her head gently away. I didn't feel rejected or pushed back, especially with her smile and what I saw in her eyes as she sat back. We had found a limit, had enjoyed it as much as we could, and pulled away before going too far. Sitting on her feet right next to me, her black mane covering about half her body, Rinette truly looked like a panther goddess.

Very softly she said: "That was a delicious moment, Will."

"Gods yes..." Neither of us knew what we could say after that so we simply looked at each other for a while, enjoying this glorious summer day and that glorious moment. Eventually, I took a deep breath and a big gulp of water, "How about we win this race?"

"Sure thing!" A nice hug and a funny moment because of my erection against her thigh, and then we were running again, trying to find the remaining two caches.

Some time later, as we saw the lodge through the trees, we still quite couldn't believe the images Kate and Marcus had given Lincoln for this game. Not quite naked, but very close, and in a few of them they could have been having very real sex. Amused, tired, excited and especially still aroused from that special moment in the woods, Rinette and I came back to the lodge and found we were all alone. We had won, and now had some time to ourselves until the others came back. A swim in the lake was in order, yet it was clear that being alone in water right now wasn't a particularly good idea. Actually it was a very good idea, but maybe not the wisest. Luckily for us the unlikely team of Eleanor and Connor, just about the two most different people in our group, came back only a few minutes later and unwittingly dissipated the tension. We headed for the lake again and all we could talk about was the Kate and Marcus photos!

Much later in the afternoon, after taking a very nice and long jacuzzi with Nella and Lincoln, I took a long walk, trying to understand why this particular Midsummer was so different than those of years past. I wasn't the superstitious or mystical type, so the fact this Midsummer weekend fell on the actual Midsummer date, or that fact tomorrow would be a full moon didn't quite matter. Still, something strange was going on.

For example, I think I blushed again when Hope whispered a very quick message in my ear as we were eating lunch, "I saw you last night." I knew exactly what she meant, and I'm pretty sure that in the previous years she wouldn't have said it. In the first place, Nella and I wouldn't have done such a thing. This year was different.

As if I needed another proof luck smiled on me again. As I was walking back to the lodge I heard one of the outdoor showers running nearby. The sun was already low in the sky and someone was probably washing the sweat and dirt of a long hot day running around in the forest, getting ready for dinner and the evening. I had five in nine chances that the person in the shower would be a woman. I decided to check it out.

Standing behind a big tree I peaked and saw the sequel of this morning's delight. Eleanor was standing there, completely naked, exposed, bared, unveiled or any such words. The shower was truly open, and there was absolutely nothing, not even a transparent nightgown, between my eyes and her grace. The sun was behind her at a slight angle, beginning to redden as dusk was nearly upon us. She was glowing, just simply glowing.

She was also just as flawless as I had imagined, her soft pale skin unblemished except for two very pale nipples and a luscious golden patch of hair between her legs. I stood there, rooted like the tree that was hiding me, and transfixed by the show. As I looked at her taking a simple shower, my mind began registering that Eleanor seemed to be pretty aroused. Her hands went to her breasts and down to her pussy a lot more often than was necessary. At one point she even squatted down in front of the shower, one hand busy at her pussy, the other pushing her hair from her face as the water cascaded on it. When she knelt down, moving that second hand down between her legs as well, I knew I would be in for an even better show.

My own blood was pulsing, rushing down to my cock, so I never recognized the small cues that would have shed light on her audacity. For instance, why hadn't she even looked around before kneeling down and masturbating in such an open spot? Or why did she happen to kneel exactly at the angle that would allow me to see everything? I think my unconscious was more than satisfied with the whole Midsummer thing and just ignored the signs. At that point, in any case, my cock was out and I joined her in masturbation from thirty yards or so away.

Even with good eyesight I couldn't see quite everything, but my eyes were doing their best. Her bush was barely trimmed, but being light gold and somewhat sparse, it still looked soft and delicate. But despite the attraction of her fingers running wild over her pussy, her breasts got most of my attention. Kneeling, bent forward a bit, Eleanor was offering them to me on a silver platter. My C cup estimate looked just about right, but it had not prepared me for their sweetness. They were absolutely magnificent, a rare treasure that seemed to demand both tender care and rough passion. Her aureoles were nicely proportionate, but her nipples were distinctively larger, and right now they were both fully engorged. What wouldn't I give to take one of them in my mouth right now.

Soon Eleanor began, under obvious pleasure, to arch herself upwards and backwards, pushing those breasts and that pussy towards me. Still under the flowing water, backlit by the setting sun, Eleanor looked surreal, a pale blonde fairy I had caught in a very private moment. Her moans, the ones she had defiantly let loose a couple of years ago in the lodge, dispelled the stillness. Not long after, her impending climax was obvious and soon she was spasming and shivering. Barely even registering the fact I was also in the throes of a quick orgasm, I sprayed my sperm all over the tree, careful to remain silent.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers
12