Midterm Holiday Ch. 3

Story Info
Saturday's Party concludes & actions change lives.
8.1k words
4.41
35.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perspectives – Freshman Year

Midterm Holiday Part Three: The Jam Continues and a Fiery Sunday Finale

Downing a cup of vodka and juice, Reed trembled a little replaying the events of the past few minutes. Looking around, he saw lots of cups in his room – most empty and smelling of alcohol. Also, Alex, Marla, Jolene, and four other students were in his room. In Chris' room were six others – out of the 30-plus students that arrived, only 12 remained…

"Hey Jolene," Reed asked her as she stood disheveled by the speaker, "where's your sister?"

"She followed the crowd," she answered slowly, "and her boyfriend to make sure he be okay. The notion that I was here didn't cross her mind…" Chuckling, Jolene stumbled from the speaker to sit next to Reed on his bed.

Silence followed until blaring trance music entered their room – Chris was going to continue the party - no matter how many people were there. Alex looked Reed's way and saw Reed give him a shrug and a wink – the junior rushed over to the radio and began playing techno dance at a volume rivaling Chris' radio. It took a few moments but soon everyone in Reed's room was up and dancing – Reed twirling around in place with his hands out shouting the lyrics to the song (to the giggles of Jolene and others in the room). The party continued; as the clock approached three in the morning, some of the students returned from outside talking about the fight to those who did not leave – seems that the football players caught the juniors and tore them apart before the police dispersed the crowd. Many went back to their rooms; the rest made it back to the party and soon Reed's room was crowded with dancers again (Chris' room having those who decided to make out – including Alex and Marla).

By three, the music was fast but not frantic raising the level of energy from the dancers. Jolene stayed close to Reed since the earlier scene; with her sister not there (and Marla "busy") she was alone with a lot of inebriated college males. They danced close together but not touching; Reed still had doubts about if he could control himself around her (past images flashing across his mind whenever he stared into those round eyes). However, when the music went from fast Dance to fast Merengue, the level of sexual energy rose rapidly. Impulsively Reed inched closer to Jolene eventually grinding against the youthful girl; her body tensed at first, but soon her body succumbed to his grinding and probing hands. She grew wet again drenching her already soaked thong…

Hands rubbing up and down her shoulders and neck, Reed reveled in her touch as their bodies collided to the beat. Closing his eyes, he leaned in and began showering her forehead with kisses as they danced – her hands wrapping around his lower back hugging him closer to her. His hands continued their rubbing and made their way to her zipper – which he began to pull down without protest. Hesitating as he pulled the zipper down, Reed waited for any reaction from Jolene… all he got was her body matching his grinding and hip swaying to the music (which picked up bass and speed vibrating the floor more). Inhibitions nearly gone, he continued until her shirt lay open before him and those perky tits (in a sheer lavender bra – her nipples poking thru the material).

Oblivious were the others in the room; Jolene bent backward a little letting the shirt fall away exposing her bra and tits to Reed fully. Both hands wasted no time grabbing and massaging them; moans escaped to be blocked off by kisses. Her hands squeezed his ass, rubbed his thighs, and made their way to his bulging crotch – lingering there as they continued dancing. Gasps, moans, sighs… both were enjoying the special attention the other was giving immensely. Making their way to Reed's closet door, they twirled, giggled, and danced their way from the crowd to be alone. Reaching the closet door, Reed leaned against it bringing Jolene against him hard and began thrusting his bulging crotch against her overly stimulated pelvis.

Hands locked behind his neck, Jolene thrust back trying to match his ferocity and power. Reed's hands went around to her back; snaking under her shirt, he unclasped her bra freeing her tits for his hands to maul and rub relentlessly. Freeing them, he began cupping them squeezing constantly.

"AAHH yeeeessss…" Jolene hissed and moaned as her tits and nipples were massaged. Reed's continuous humping had her pussy oozing juice down her inner thighs – she was near orgasm.

Pulling on his neck, she forced his head low enough to forcefully French kiss him. He didn't mind; the move made her arch her back more giving his crotch more intimate contact with her raging, soaking pussy. Legs spread farther apart allowing more entry, Jolene wanted Reed to make her cum before she grew delirious. Both were unaware of the basketball player that she danced with earlier (his dancing nearing Jolene to orgasm too) approach from behind her. Halting just behind her, he waited then bumped against her ass gripping her hips. He too began to match Reed's thrusts with his own – his thrusting caused Reed to open his eyes to check out the visitor. He did grow irritated; Jolene was HIS – he didn't want to share…

Seeing Jolene's blissful face as they stopped kissing, he saw she didn't mind the guest. Reed redoubled his thrusts against her pelvis; the basketball player matched pace ramming his massive face against her ass. Their movements soon had Jolene so close to the edge her body began shivering uncontrollably. Four hands attacked her tits simultaneously pinching and pulling her nipples hard and roughly.

The shriek that escaped her mouth didn't register with the other students dancing; their world was the obscenely loud music and the space needed for them to dance. Her orgasm threatened to rip her insides apart; the waves upon waves of pleasure rocked her body making her shake wildly between her two dancers. Yet, they continued their assault on her ass and pussy while their hands rubbed her tits and stomach. Hugging Reed tightly, she buried her head against his shoulder and rode her orgasm whimpering while both collided against her body. Minutes past before her orgasm subsided and her body stopped its own tumultuous vibrating; by then the basketball player had left searching for more "prey" (staring at Reed with a bemused smirk on his face and giving a thumb's up). Looking down, Reed realized he was partly holding Jolene up; her knees were bent and threatened to buckle dropping her to the floor.

Slowly he half-walked, half-carried her to his bed finally noticing that some of the students had been watching. Reaching his bed, he sat down sitting her on his lap her back facing him. Leaning back, Jolene unconsciously began grinding her ass against his still bulging, erect crotch getting comfortable in his lap. His hands went to her legs and began rubbing just below her skirt – him feeling her juices coating her inner legs. Thrusts upward by him and soon he was humping her ass, one hand mangling her tits and the other sliding up her thighs rubbing her juices all over them. Again their surroundings blurred away to just them, the bed, and the music as they melted away into a sexual void.

Kevin's return to the room was missed by them both – few students showed awareness of his return. But, Kevin didn't miss the sight of Jolene grinding against Reed, legs spread and her skirt riding up high on her thighs, his hands pleasuring her perky big tits while hers wrapped around Reed's neck. The scene caused a smirk from Kevin; he just come from fucking Tamara "celebrating" his thrashing of those three junior bitches. He was here to get Jolene so she could head back to Tamara's room; however, perverse thoughts entered his mind causing his cock to stir in his jeans. Now… Kevin was here to GET Jolene much in the way he got her older sister. Inching closer to the bed, Kevin stared unblinking at the two fooling around while others danced and drank, some watching Reed make out with the teen smirks on their drunken, high faces.

He stood in front of them two marveling at how they didn't acknowledge he was there. He waited a few moments smiling watching them when Jolene's eyes opened, a look of joy on her youthful face. They weren't focused at first – the dim light and Reed's hands had them glazed over. Yet, Kevin knew she saw him when those eyes went wide in a mixture of shock and horror.

Those eyes were screaming "KEVIN!" her voice gone; Reed kept humping against her still not seeing Kevin. Laughing, Kevin leaned in close grabbing Jolene's head in both his hands. THAT got Reed's attention as the teen's hands pulled against his neck thrusting his face forward. Looking up and seeing Kevin, Reed's stomach knotted and lurched up to his throat. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he did know he was in DEEP SHIT NOW.

Still holding her head, Kevin thrust it against his growing bugle rubbing her face on his jeans. Reed sat stunned; he was frozen by Kevin's actions not knowing what to do. Jolene shouted thru the blaring reggae music, "KEV! STOP! STOP DAMN YOU!" as he continued rubbing her face against his jeans. Finally Reed moved… grabbing Kevin's hands, he pried them free allowing Jolene to lean back against him. The laughter that came from Kevin was cold, menacing, and inhumanly evil. Leaning down so both could hear, "Look you two. You want me to forget what I saw you two doing? I BETTER GET IN ON SOME OF IT!!!"

Jolene's lip quivered and she began sobbing. Kevin looked her dead in the eye, "YOU gonna get a REAL MAN now… so don't you say no. I saw how you enjoyed Reed's touch – mine's just the same… only BIGGER."

To emphasis his point, he thrust his crotch in front of the teen again, his nearly 11-inch cock forming a huge tent in front of his jeans. Her eyes grew even wider in shock, tears streaking down her face. Reed couldn't help but stare too; he didn't expect Kevin to be so BIG – and now THAT was going to be in JOLENE?

"No Kevin, you cannot-" was all Reed got out before a sharp stare, followed by one of Kevin's hands grabbed his neck squeezing it hard. Reed gasped and choked; Jolene sat in horror as Reed's face quickly changed showing the lack of oxygen. Hitting Kevin's hand, she begged, "STOP… I'll do it. I'll do anything - Just LET REED GO."

Chuckling, Kevin let go of Reed who quickly coughed air back into his lungs both his hands holding his throat gingerly. Meantime, Kevin was undoing his jeans and moving his boxers down freeing his massive cock. Eleven inches of meat – a darker hue than his chocolate complexion – stuck out inches from Jolene's face looking menacing and intimidating. Tears streaking down her face, Jolene allowed Kevin's hands to grab her head squeezing it and shoving it towards his monstrous shaft. Looking down at Reed, Kevin ordered, "Continue grinding your lil weenie against her ass or THIS-" he emphasized by wiggling his hips making his cock sway in the hot room "will FUCK HER ASS and PUSSY. Got it Newbie?"

Reed's reply was his hands grabbing Jolene's hips, leaning her forward, and quickly began grinding his crotch against her ass hard and fast. Whimpers and groans escaped Jolene when Kevin's cock plunged into her mouth. Reed hoped the cock wouldn't choke her; Kevin hoped she could take him all in. Jolene hoped the students in the room who have been watching them (and she knew there had to be SOMEONE sober enough to give a damn) would come to her rescue…

Gagging loudly nearly choking, most of the 11 inches entered her mouth and partly down her throat. Kevin, not waiting for her to get used to his width and length, began pulling out halfway and slamming his cock back into her throat.

"AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH… MMMRRRMMMMPPPPFFFF…" Muffled cries came from Jolene as Kevin quickened his pace fucking her face unremittingly watching Reed slam against her ass and pussy with his crotch. Others in the party were watching the scene unfold; yet, none wanted to get involved hearing what Kevin and his teammates did to the three juniors outside earlier that night. The rest were too drunk or making out to see or care what happened.

Jolene was on her own… and in deep trouble.

Kevin, savoring the teen's hot wet mouth, continued violently fucking her mouth with his massive shaft. Jolene, to her credit, had yet to vomit; she was trying to breath through small nostrils hoping Kevin would cum soon. Her tongue even began licking and swirling around his meat urging him on. Knowing this was going to last a while (since he shot a load earlier fucking Tamara), Kevin rubbed her head his eyes closed relishing the experience. Reed, still worried that Kevin may try to fuck her with that giant dick, kept up his thrusting his hands gripping her hips under the skirt. However, Reed did have to admit to himself this was enjoyable; his cock screamed to be free of his pants as he felt moisture on his lap (from Jolene's dripping cunt).

Jolene's slender hands massaged Kevin's massive balls hoping he would be done soon. Her mouth was becoming raw; her lips couldn't take much more of this abuse by his cock; she was feeling lightheaded from still not getting enough air; and her body was again nearing orgasm as Reed's persistent grinding and humping were driving her wild. Removing a hand, Kevin began mauling her tits pinching already sensitive nipples roughly. Her shouts, moans, whimpers vibrated against Kevin's cock, adding to his pleasure (causing him to redouble his assault). The attention to her tits increased her ache; she needed to orgasm NOW…

Groping under herself, Jolene reached under her skirt to the waistband of her thong. Almost ripping it, she got the thong past her ass and to her knees before sliding her hands under her fumbling with Reed's khakis. Kevin didn't see the display; he was too busy thrusting his hips forward plunging his monster in and out of her mouth (both his hands abusing her breasts). Reed slowed his grinding feeling her hands grope around his lap. His shaft twitched and ached for release from his pants… he sent his hands down there and soon both sets were coordinating his release. A few tugs, pulls, and Reed lifting up a little off the bed, and his 8-inch cock was loose inches from her aching pussy. Taking one of Reed's hands, Jolene squeezed it tightly as she lowered herself onto his lap. Feeling his penis rub against her throbbing, wet pussy, Jolene moaned loudly quivering her lips on Kevin's dick, making the jock thrust harder.

Squirming around, soon she had the tip of Reed's cock parting her labia and ready to plunge into her. She was hovering above him, her head swimming with emotions – fear, ecstasy, sexual yearning some of the more prominent ones. Sucking in a breath (making Kevin's dick plunge deeper down her mouth causing louder moans from him), Jolene lowered herself allowing Reed's member to plunge up into her pussy.

Quickly it met resistance; her hymen stood in the way of Jolene's chance of sexual release. Squeezing his hand, she urged Reed to start pushing harder her head still being assaulted; Reed replied by thrusting upwards ramming his cock into her very tight virgin hole. A few more thrusts… a blood-curdling tried to escape Jolene as Reed's tool broke through and continued its upward march into her. Kevin's cock choked it still, but her head began shaking, tears flowed anew down her face, and her hands dug into Reed's hands and lower arms. The pain soon subsided though; the night's sensations soon numbed the pain to an ache as Reed began fucking her slowly. Without warning, Jolene's body shook with orgasm, her tight pussy clenching Reed's cock milking and massaging it.

"YEESSSS. SOOOO TIGHT." Reed moaned into the room as he continued fucking her tight twat stretching Jolene making the orgasm continue. Kevin, finally opening his eyes, witnessed the look of bliss on Jolene's face and began laughing again.

Tilting her head up so her tear-streaked eyes could look at him, he snickered, "You getting off my cock? You are a fucking slut…" pulling his cock completely out, he began smacking her wet face with it, some pre-cum oozing out mixing with her tears before sinking his shaft into her mouth again, "Here… you want more, you got it!" and began fucking her mouth again.

She didn't care anymore about Kevin - her mouth would heal. Her pussy though… Reed's cock – though not as massive or long at 8 inches – filled her pussy to the limit. Its skin scratched the innermost itch she had; the teen didn't know pleasure until his cock began ramming up deeper into her. A slight shudder, and another orgasm overtook her –

And another. And another… for ten minutes her body shook as a continuous wave of release flowed from her young body. An added bonus to her orgasm; during the wave, Kevin's cock was overly stimulated by her tongue and jaw. More pre-cum oozed out coating her throat and mouth helping bring Kevin to his limits. Thrusting as hard as he could, Kevin fucked her mouth for all it was worth – Reed unknowingly matching the jock's pace. Jolene felt she was literally being ripped in half by Reed's cock – but she didn't want him to stop. Squeezing and rubbing his hands, she matched his thrusts with her own.

"AAAAHHHH SHIIITTT… HERE IT COMES SLUT!!" Kevin bellowed as he felt his stomach and balls churn. The twitching of his cock alerted Jolene if she didn't hear Kevin over the loud music; he was seconds away from shooting his load down her mouth.

Also, she felt Reed's cock twitch inside her – sending another burst of orgasms from her – alerting her he was gonna cum soon. Fear, bliss, and horror filled her mind and soul; three grunts and thrusts later, Kevin's seed filled her mouth and her throat. Gagging and swallowing what she could, she drank and milked his cock as load after thick load coated her mouth and down to her stomach. Her small orgasms combined to one big one; she couldn't believe THIS orgasm was a result or Kevin's cum. The orgasm shook her to the core; she thought her body shutdown as she grew limp in Reed's lap.

Reed gripped her hips, thrust once moaning and grunting, then joined the jizz party as he shot his sperm into Jolene. The initial shock of Reed's cum hitting filling her insides caused her eyes to totally glaze over and her mind to click off – her body was a hollow shell filled with sperm and covered with sweat. Finishing, Kevin pulled his cock out of her mouth – her lips reluctant to let it go sucking and milking him – with a slurping pop. Rubbing his cock on her face, he looked into the glassy eyes and saw pleasure mixed with hurt. Jolene's pussy assisted in milking Reed's penis - like a cow utter – free of his own sperm coating her insides finally quenching the heat there.

The few moments of silence between them was filled with stares as the party continued around them; Kevin's mind was the first to fully gauge what he did…

"Oh my FUCKING GOD," his head shook in disbelief. Looking down at his softening member in his hand (and Jolene's face with cum and tears streaked on it), Kevin grew angry and mortified. Angry cause of what just happened… mortified cause he ENJOYED it more than he would have liked. Quickly turning his head (he couldn't stand to see those glassy, tearful eyes anymore), he finally noticed Reed was still there – and his pants weren't on right. Meeting the Newbie's stare, his eyes grew wide in acknowledgment of what HE did to Jolene.

Kevin's heart sank… he had to get away – hide under a rock in the state of Indiana if possible. Tucking his flaccid dick into his jeans, he sat next to them and whispered, "PLEASE don't tell Tamara. I'm soooo sorry Jolene…" reaching for her hand, Kevin witnessed her cringe from him and press against Reed groping for his hands for reassurance. In shock, Kevin looked to Reed to speak – only to find he too was looking back at him with a mixture of horror and revulsion. Clenching his fist, sighing, Kevin pleaded, "Just don't tell. I'm really sorry Jolene – I am truly. Oh god I didn't know…" before standing, and pushed his way through the crowd and out of Reed's room. Looking at him go, Reed's cock free from her tight pussy (she was reluctant to let him go too), Reed wrapped his hands around her stomach, closing her shirt so her tits wouldn't be exposed - though many at the party had a good view of them during the… RAPE.