Midtown Memoirs Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa and the bus ride to work.
2.8k words
4.44
48.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first part of a larger series. Although there is some story development, it does get into it fairly quickly. This is my first submission, I hope you all enjoy it.

Midtown Memoirs - Part 1 - The Bus Ride

I commute to a large city in the Eastern US from my suburban splendor. Working in the city affords some great financial advantages, not to mention the delicious amount of young, ripe pussy walking around during these beautiful spring days. I am not a player, never claimed to be, but I find I have a way with certain women... vulnerable women, who are tired of being treated like shit by their husbands, boyfriends, fiancées, whomever. I am not a model, famous, or insanely rich, but what I do possess is an innate sense about what to say and what to do to make a woman feel good about her, and when that happens, that's when the fun begins.

A little about myself, I am no Adonis, but I am not ugly either. I am in my mid 30s, 6'1" tall, about 205lbs, decent looking with no noticeable standout features. My "goods" are average in length and girth, but there are two aspects of my physiology that makes me a little... different. First, my cock bends dramatically to one side and slightly up which helps do amazing things in the "certain" positions. Second, my glands over-produce the amount of seminal fluid needed for ejaculation. I always love the look in a woman's eyes when they finally realize how much is coming out.

Last week, I was sitting on the bus when this girl, Lisa, gets on and sits across from me. She is about 5'9", brunette, about 115lbs, very lithe, firm and a perfectly tanned skin tone. She looks like a thinner version of model Yasmeen Ghauri, enough that they could be sisters on a quick glance. Her legs are long, slender, and shapely in all the right places... she even moisturizes them while she's sitting across from me, something I always look forward to on days when she wears a skirt or dress. Her ass is round and firm like a nice ripe apple. Lisa's breasts, although on the smaller side, are perfectly proportioned to her body, round and perky with constantly hard nipples. Nice. She's probably a 34-B if I'd have to guess, nothing too big, just right for her small frame. Lisa definitely knows how to walk to get the attention of the men around her. I love walking behind her when we get off or on the bus so I can watch her ass sway from side-to-side. She should be modeling instead of being a paralegal.


You see I've been plotting this out for weeks, getting to know her, seeing what makes her laugh, what she likes, what she dislikes, etc. Come to find out, she's got this loser of a boyfriend who has been stringing her along for the past 5 years, while she's been waiting patiently and treating him like gold. Mr. Overnight Deliveryman is failing at almost everything, and in fact, I've even come to find out that he's cheating on her with some older and far less attractive women. This is where I make my move. I've been harmlessly flirting for the last few days, dialing it up a notch each day. So far, she welcomes my advances, if you call them that, and playfully flirts back. The problem I am facing now is that I am actually becoming enamored with her, which is unusual for me. Normally, I don't let my emotions get the best of me; this is after all, a quest for pure physical pleasure. But Lisa seems different. I actually find her very beautiful and sexy, smart and funny, worth much more than a "slam-bam, thank you ma'am." Am I falling for her? Shit, that wasn't part of the plan, especially considering we've never been together and I haven't revealed much of anything about me.

Lisa is sitting across from me. We've exchanged smiles and "hellos" and she begins to moisturize those long, sexy legs. Lisa is dressed in a tight, yellow sundress with a short white knit sweater draped over her shoulders. I'm surprised that she gets away with wearing such a short dress to work, but given how hot she is, I'd let her wear nothing at all. She looks absolutely stunning and I tell her so.

She smiles back, blushes a bit and says, "Aw, you're sweet. My boyfriend could care less how I dress." A slight frown sets in.

This guy must be some piece of work. How could he not be fucking the living shit out of her every day? What a loser! Now it's time for me to make my move. The bus stops to let more people on, and I see that we're going to be pretty full, so I ask her if I can slide in so we can talk some more. She smiles and slides over. I ask her what she's putting on her legs, it reminds me of fresh melon.

"Oh, this... just something I picked up. You like it?" she replied.

I tell her it smells great and it makes her legs shine.

She continued, "and it makes them soft and supple, here feel."

To say I was beside myself with shock would be an understatement. Here I am, next to this beautiful young woman, who has not given me any inclination that she is interested beyond our current commuting friendship, and she is grabbing my hand and placing it on her smooth, toned legs. I kept my hand on her thigh, savoring the moment, and began moving up slowly, underneath her skirt as she closed her eyes. I was expecting her to stop, but she let me continue upwards until I was about to reach her panties, when she quickly opened her eyes and let out a gasp. I moved my hand off her thigh and she had a look of lust in her eyes.

She looked at me, smiling wryly and said, "I was hoping we'd sit together today and I was really hoping you'd finally commit. You've been flirting with me for weeks and I thought you'd never make a move."

I couldn't even respond. I just had my mouth open, with a loss for words.

Lisa leaned in and whispered gently, "I am glad you did. It would've been a shame to let all my work go to waste."

Just then, she slowly reached down and lifted her skirt up showing a completely bare pussy, waxed to a smooth shine. My cock instantly sprang to attention, causing me to shift my weight. It was more gorgeous than I had imagined. Immaculately groomed, not a spot of hair, with perfectly formed lips and clit. I could see some moisture glistening between the pink folds and desperately wanted to taste her. Lisa took notice of my growing bulge and grabbed it through my suit pants with her long, slender fingers.

"Mmmm, I see someone else is as horny as Me." she whispered and quickly licked my ear sending shivers down my spine and causing my rod to jump.

With her other hand, Lisa reached between her legs and parted her sweet tender lips with her index finger, which was now completely coated with her wetness.

She squeezed my cock even tighter and said softly, "I want you..."

I was shocked, and a little nervous, because the bus was virtually full except for the very last seat, the bench seat next to the lavatory, but at this point I wanted nothing more than to have that gorgeous pussy wrapped around my tool. I was getting hornier by the minute and I could tell she was also. Lisa's nipples became rock-hard under her silk blouse. It was then that I realized she had not worn a bra either.

Suddenly, I asked her about her boyfriend, wondering why the sudden interest.

"Let's just say I'm keeping my options open... wide open," Lisa replied, spreading her legs even more leaving her juices on the seat cushion.

I suggested we move to the last seat for some privacy, which we did in earnest. I stood up and let Lisa out and watched her walk to the last seat. What a great ass. I so desperately wanted to stick my tongue in that tight little bung.

I was relieved to see the person directly in front was asleep with headphones on. No one else was in plain view, unless they needed to use the bathroom. Lisa sat next to the window and gave me another look at her beautiful pussy. I had my suit jacket in my hand and was about to put it in the overhead compartment when Lisa indicated she wanted it.

I sat down next to Lisa, taking in her scent and ravishing her body with my eyes. We snuggled closely and she positioned my jacket across us like it was a makeshift blanket. My cock was practically causing my pants to split at the seams. I could feel the little wet spot from my oozing pre-cum.

Without saying a word, Lisa reached over and grabbed my cock as I let out a hushed grunt. She licked her lips and had a look of pure lust in her eyes. Lisa quietly unzipped my pants and unleashed my stiff rod. She closed her eyes as she stoked up and down its engorged shaft to its bulbous head. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and found everyone pre-occupied. The fact that she was now jerking my dick in the back of a crowded bus was putting me over the edge.

I reached under the coat and gently stopped her. Her disappointment subdued when I reached underneath with my other hand and worked my way up her thigh. Lisa jumped slightly when I caressed her smooth toned inner thigh, working ever so closer to her hot, drippy slit. She closed her eyes as my fingers nimbly spread her outer lips. She was positively dripping. As I worked my way around her swollen labia, I began to work her clit from side-to-side. A moan erupted from her, which she abruptly concealed in a weak attempt at coughing. I scanned around and no one was any wiser.

As I continued my finger barrage on her clit, Lisa began to bite her bottom lip to stop from moaning out loud. Her eyes rolled back as my finger quickened its pace and her body began to shudder. I knew her orgasm was imminent, so I changed my method to a more precise circular motion. With that, her hips bucked as she let loose a torrent of orgasmic pleasure. My hand quickly parted her outer lips to reveal a pool of her hot and slippery juice. I reached over with my other hand and began to finger fuck her tight cunt. Her eyes quickly opened as her breathing reached a peak. I could swear that people could hear, but no one turned around. We both pulled away, startled, as someone walked into the adjacent lavatory. The door closed and we looked warily into each other's eyes. We both wanted each other badly.

With a continued urgency, I inserted my middle finger into her tight, wet box. She tightened up her vaginal muscles around my digit as her juices flowed onto my knuckles nudged against her folds. I noticed the lavatory door crack open and realized the person was watching us. I began to finger bang her in earnest and Lisa closed her eyes and came again, this time, stronger than the last one. Her mouth was wide open but no sound was made as her body trembled next to mine. Her breathing began to subside and I slowed my pace. I could faintly hear soft moans and breathing from the lavatory, confident that someone else was satisfied too. Lisa's eyes finally re-opened and she reached up and wrapped her delicate fingers around my face and drew me into her lips. We finally embraced as our tongues explored each other's mouths. The swelling in my cock jolted at this very tender embrace.

My hand was completely soaked with her sweet juice. Her pussy was throbbing and sopping wet underneath her skirt. Meanwhile, my cock was practically bursting through the suit jacket draped across my lap. I adjusted myself to conceal the "tent" that was evident. God, I needed to be inside her. Just then, she leaned in and licked my ear sending shivers down my spine straight to my balls. She then whispered into my ear.

"That was un-fucking-believable. I want you right now," she begged.

Lisa leaned down and put her head under my jacket. Suddenly, I felt her wet tongue licking up and down the head of my dick. Her one hand cupped my tightening balls, while the other gently went back to stroking the shaft. She sucked in the head working her way down as her tongue danced all along the way. A few slurping noises escaped and I tried to cover them with a lame cough.

Lisa was a master at giving oral. She was hitting all the right spots sending electric charges to my insides. The fact that I couldn't see what she was doing added to the intrigue. I was bucking my hips as much as I could, while Lisa began to deep throat my rod. She left it dangling down her throat for a few seconds then released it. As she took a quick breather, she started working my slippery cock with both hands. As my bucking increased, I could sense my orgasm building.

Just then, she furiously engulfed my penis and started bobbing up and down and sucking hard while she continued jerking with one of her free hands. I then noticed the lavatory door had opened up a little more and could hear more sounds of some self-gratification. I heard a female moan from the lavatory and that was all I could take, my balls began to squeeze tightly against my pelvis, I tapped on Lisa's shoulder to let her know what was about to happen. My legs were trembling as Lisa worked my cock down to the hilt. Finally, I felt it. My breathing intensified and became more erratic. I was trying not to be loud, but at this point, this was an awesome blowjob.

I was about to cum and I was holding onto it as long as I could, while I tapped Lisa's shoulder again. Streams of pre-cum began oozing out of my cock and I heard Lisa hum in acceptance. Figuring that was the green light, I gave one final thrust, and shot a huge load of my thick, creamy sauce into Lisa's awaiting mouth. She kept her mouth steady, sucking just the head as she continued jerking the shaft with her hand. Trying not to bellow out loud, I was quietly grunting when I exhaled as I completely lost all control and wave after wave of intense pleasure brought me to utter blindness.

As my orgasm finally began to subside, my legs stopped shaking and I thought I heard a muffled "Mmmm" followed by a giggle. My dick was beginning to return to its soft form, and Lisa was licking everything she possibly could. When she was finished, she tucked my cock back into my pants and brought her head out. Her hair was slightly tussled, but the look on her face was pure lust and satisfaction. There was a little droplet of cum on the corner of her mouth. She licked her lips sensuously and cleaned it off. I whispered that I had experienced the most intense blowjob of my life. She smiled warmly and snuggled into my shoulder.

Just then, the passenger exited the lavatory. It was a young Asian woman, in her early 20s about 5'1" tall and 95lbs, with straight and long black hair and beautiful face, albeit a little disheveled. She looked at both of us and mouthed, "That was soooo hot!" And blew a kiss. When she finally reached her seat, she looked back again and winked. I pulled Lisa in close to my body and fell asleep for the duration of the trip.

We both woke up as the intercom blared out that we had arrived. We gathered our things and left the bus separately. As I passed the Asian woman who was still in her seat in the front, she brushed her hand against me and put something in my suit jacket pocket. She winked again as I turned and left the bus, looking for Lisa, but she was gone. I reached into my pocket and found a note. It read, "You two are so hot. I came so hard watching but I need more. I want to fuck both of you together. Call me soon! I need it." It was signed "Sumi" and had her phone number.

Damn, this was going to be a good week.