Midwest Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Diane froze for a moment, her eyes glued to her dad's cock. It looked nice she thought, almost as big as Chris'. Although the comparison was difficult because Chris' cock was so rarely flaccid, especially when Diane was present.

Even as these thoughts rolled through her mind, she reacted much faster than her groggy father. She decided to immediately confront the embarrassing situation, rather than turn away. It was not her nature to be circumspect. So she stepped into the room and dragged her eyes away from Rob's cock to address him.

"Wake up dad. You don't wanna sleep through dinner do you?"

Rob was still struggling to pull his thoughts into order. As his daughter approached, instinct took over and he pulled the sheet over his lap and sat up on the side of the bed.

"Oh, right, yah. No, I guess I, uh, I musta dozed off there, huh?" His daughter stood in front of him and his distracted mind noticed her sexiness before he was able to consider that she was his daughter. Her breasts stuck proudly out of a tight blue t-shirt, prominently displaying her nipples. He was pretty sure she didn't wear a bra, but the way her tits stayed so high on her chest, he thought that she must be wearing one. No girl, no matter how young, had breasts that big that stayed so firm without any support, or so he thought. His eyes instinctively traveled down, where her t-shirt gave way to a bare midriff, which exposed her tight, tan stomach to his view. Finally, he took in her shorts. They were jean shorts cut so short that the white pockets were visible. Her thighs were toned and unblemished. In short, he took in one heck of a sexy girl.

But all of this followed with the stunning realization that she was his daughter! And he was naked! And he was obviously checking her out!

Diane noticed all of this too, as her father's gaze traveled over her sexy assets one after another. She didn't speak and allowed him visual access to her body, even posing some to give him the best view possible.

At the same moment when Rob snapped back to his senses, Diane took the initiative. She decided to act as naturally as possible. She didn't want to embarrass her dad for having oggled her.

"You must have been pretty tired after such a tough week," she said as she walked briskly towards her father. His face exhibited only shock as she approached and sat down right next to him, so close that her thigh touched his through the sheet.

Diane put her hand on her father's shoulder and squeezed it affectionately. The action brought her breast into contact with his chest. No bra separated skin from skin, only a thin cotton t-shirt. As she breathed her breast pushed into him, and her nipple traced along his skin through her shirt. She heard Rob take a sharp intake of breath and look down at her heaving tits.

Diane knew she had to keep talking to prevent their situation from becoming awkward for Rob. "Did mom help you get to sleep after work? I hope she gave you a nice massage or something." Diane looked him straight in the eye after asking that question, causing him to focus on her eyes rather than the intimate contact between their bodies.

Rob was nonplussed. He was not thinking clearly. Vaguely, he realized he needed an excuse for the time he and Sandy were alone in their room, and he grasped on to Diane's explanation. Her stare kept his eyes locked on hers as he answered. "Uh, yah. Um, your mom, she, uh, she gives a good massage."

"Oh good. Mom is REALLY good at massages. Where did she touch you?" Diane kept massaging his shoulder and she pressed herself into him. They were practically hugging now.

At this point, Rob was aware that his erect penis was pushing through the sheet and pointing straight up towards his daughter. This caused him to panic and lose whatever rationality he had reclaimed upon waking up. It didn't dawn on him to protest his daughter's behavior, as he desperately hoped to hide his erection. He thought that keeping up the conversation was his only hope at keeping her attention away from his lap.

"On my neck. Um, and... um my neck," he stuttered. For a lawyer, he was a bad liar.

"Is that it?" asked Diane, implying that there should be more to his answer.

"She, um, well... yes, thats it."

By now, Diane had noticed his boner. She pretended to accidentally put her hand down for balance, placing it directly on his cock. She gasped in mock surprise.

Diane had not intended to seduce her dad. She just wanted to tease him a little bit. But when she saw his cock outlined in the sheet like that, her plans changed drastically. After all, what would he do? Tell her mother? She knew there was some risk involved, but she figured that if she could keep it partially his fault, she would probably succeed.

"Oh, daddy. You've got a boner." She said it with a hint of an accusation, as if asking him to explain its presence. But she kept her hand on it, putting a slight amount of pressure on the head.

Her dad said nothing. He merely dropped his head in shame. Diane felt bad for him, but she also knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"Daddy," she said seriously, but inquisitively, "is that... because of me?"

His shoulder's slumped even more. He couldn't raise his gaze to meet hers. He merely sighed, as if the world was crumbling before him and he could do nothing to stop it. To make matters worse, his cock had leaked a small amount of precome, and it wet the sheet, causing it to become see-through over the head of his penis.

"Its ok daddy. That happens with lots of guys. You can't help it if your dick gets hard around a cute girl like me," Diane said in a coquettish, lilting voice. With that, she pushed his chin up with one hand, and pulled the sheet back with the other. As she forced him to look her in the eye, she stroked up and down his hard cock.

After she stroked his cock for about 30 seconds, Rob was ready to come. He had given himself over to the pleasure. He simply couldn't help himself. His daughter was too much, and although he was torn with guilt, it was nothing compared to the feelings of lust.

Diane lowered her head and started to suck. After no more than a few seconds her father unloaded in her mouth. Apparently he had some extra reserves after fucking her mother earlier. Diane smiled on his cock when she thought about this load of come as being reserved for her. Maybe every father has a special reserve for their pretty daughter, deep in their balls.

But she was able to swallow his load easily. And as she pulled off of his cock, she patted it gently.

"Come on downstairs dad, its getting close to dinner time" she said at her usual volume. Then she leaned in and said quietly, "It's ok. I won't tell anyone." Then she kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the room, making sure to twitch her ass as she went.

Diane was a sensitive girl, but she wasn't above a little torment. And as she walked downstairs, feeling her wet vagina lips slide against each other, she knew she wasn't going to tell anyone about her breakthrough with Rob. She wanted to see how this would play out.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
12