Might Have Been Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Um, okay.”

Amber raised her hands, placed them right in front of Sidney's magnificent mammaries, and paused. She glanced over at me. “This is kind of awkward with you watching.”

“It would be less awkward if I weren't?” I asked. I felt a twinge of guilt. Amber really was an innocent. Were Sidney and I taking advantage of that innocence, for our own purposes? I suppressed the thought. Amber had been a willing part of the planning. She was only in the dark with regard to Sidney's motivations. Tasha had left with me a nagging distaste for manipulation, however, and I considered that maybe I learned from her too well.

Amber giggled as she touched both of Sidney's breasts. Sidney flinched slightly, then leaned into Amber's hands. Amber noticed something interesting and described it with her peculiarly-direct form of naivete. “I think Sidney's getting turned on too. Her nipples are all hard. Mine always do that when I get... you know... excited? Is this turning you on too, Sidney?”

“A... little,” Sidney stuttered.

I stifled a laugh. Sidney's legs were trembling, her face and neck were flushed as red as her swimsuit, and her lips were moistened and quivering. Sidney was melting from inner heat.

“Give one of those hard nipples a very light pinch,” I suggested.

Amber took Sidney's nipple between her thumb and index finger, and squeezed it through the cloth of Sidney's swimsuit.

Sidney gasped, and her knees collapsed, dropping her into a sitting position on the bed of towels.

“Sidney, are you alright?” Amber was genuinely concerned.

Sidney nodded. Her body was shaking.

“I think Sidney liked that,” I said, suspecting she had just climaxed, or something very close to it.

Amber continued exploring with her hands, cupping Sidney's breast in her palm. She gently squeezed it, drawing a circle with a fingernail around one of Sidney's nipples. Amber was fascinated by the response of another woman's body, sampling texture, firmness, and sensitivity. Her face showed blithe wonderment at her discoveries.

Sidney's face showed contrasting emotional confusion. She would close her eyes, open her mouth and sigh, and then quickly panic that she might be enjoying this too much, glancing up at Amber with trepidation. Then a new pleasure would course through her breasts, and her lips would form soundless words as she fought against voicing her feelings. Her hand began to lower the shoulder straps of her swimsuit, then she caught herself. She looked to me, her eyes an unspoken plea.

I heard her prayer, and knew that it was good. “Amber, remove Sidney's swimsuit.”

Gratitude showed in Sidney's face, and she sat up, granting Amber the access she needed. Amber paused after pulling the suit below Sidney's breasts, brushing her fingers across Sidney's bare skin. Sidney gasped, and I saw her fists clench. She wanted to do something with her hands, but didn't dare.

“Sidney, you need to get into the spirit of things. Amber is a drop-dead gorgeous woman wearing a flimsy bikini. Touch her. Feel how soft, firm, and perfect her skin is. Admire just how beautiful and goddamned sexy she is.”

Sidney closed her eyes tight for ten seconds, summoning her courage. When her eyes reopened, she explored Amber's curves with trembling fingers, that slowly steadied as she gained confidence. Her fingers danced down Amber's arms, traipsed across her waist, and fluttered up her back. Sidney looked only at Amber's eyes, and her face echoed the lust I had seen last night. Her mouth was wide open, and her tongue wavered as if searching for something.

It found what it sought when Amber kissed Sidney full on the mouth. Sidney's hands spasmed in surprise, and then held on to Amber as if she were the entire world.

Sidney had tears in her eyes.

I smiled, happy for her. She deserved this.

Amber finally stopped kissing Sidney, and glanced at me, focusing on my tented swim trunks. “Is this doing it for you, Lance?” She asked.

“Oh, yes. But you're doing all the work. Why don't you finish removing Sidney's swimsuit, then let Sidney give you some attention.”

Sidney had recovered from her brief journey to heaven. When she discretely wiped away her tears, I saw flickers of fear had returned to her eyes. Had Amber realized how much Sidney was enjoying this? Did Amber suspect Sidney wasn't acting? Sidney was watching Amber closely, but Amber remained as naive as ever.

“This is your fantasy, Lance,” Sidney lied. “What did you have in mind?”

“Remove Amber's top.”

Amber was sitting on the towels. Sidney scooted behind her, and untied her bikini top. It was a testament to Amber's figure that when the top was pulled free, her breasts budged not at all.

“Sidney, kiss Amber's breasts.” I lowered my voice, emphasizing the import of my command.

With Amber sitting next to her, staring at her, Sidney grew self-conscious again. She glanced at Amber and smiled apologetically.

Amber giggled.

“Quit stalling,” I insisted.

Sidney chastely kissed Amber's breast. I saw the fear in her face, and knew she was concealing her interest again.

My arousal had been building, and I was ready to explode. I had been wanting an excuse to join the fun, and now saw it. “No, no, Sidney. Let me show you how it's done.”

Suspicion flashed across Sidney's eyes, but she forced a smile and withdrew. I had expected some resentment from her, but believed it would be temporary. Sidney was restraining herself. I was an expert on fantasies of attaining the unattainable, and was certain Sidney knew exactly what she wanted to do to Amber, but Sidney was shackled by her own caution. She felt she needed a word or command from me in order to avoid appearing too enthusiastic. I hoped my actions would liberate Sidney from her self-imposed constraints, and allow her to enjoy and pleasure her impossible lover to the full extent of her dreams.

Amber reclined onto the towels in anticipation, and I lay next to her. My fingers meandered up Amber's stomach before cupping her breast. I placed my mouth directly over the nipple, and stopped to look at Sidney, who was expressionless. The woman had a practiced control over her emotions, which I longed to overcome. “Watch and learn, kid,” I taunted and flicked Amber's nipple with my tongue.

Sidney rolled her eyes, but I saw her suppressing a laugh through gritted teeth. Once she had regained her composure, she placed her own mouth over Amber's other breast, and mimicked my actions.

Amber squirmed in pleasure from the attention of two mouths. She uttered a series of ohs, and her hands enfolded our heads to better leverage her breasts into our hungry mouths.

Sidney watched me intently. When I scraped Amber's nipple with my teeth, Sidney did the same. When I flicked my tongue from side to side, lightly battering Amber, Sidney was my mirror. She noticed me watching her, and I saw joy shining in her eyes. She chose that moment to stop imitating my moves and blaze her own trail, providing long licks to the underside of Amber's breast, each ending with a gentle kiss at the nipple.

My more active role gave Sidney new freedom and confidence, allowing her to explore and touch Amber as she wanted, regardless of concerns of discovery. She no longer had sole responsibility for Amber's responses. I gave her deniability – she could say she was just following my example, or my unvoiced suggestions. Sidney had realized that while my presence itself wasn't part of her fantasies, it had unlocked the door to her deepest desires.

Amber cooed and mewled in delight. I could feel her waist and legs fidgeting against me, as if Amber were losing control of her responses. Each twist and squirm spread her legs further apart, until she finally draped one long leg across my body, inviting me in.

As I moved my hands south, Amber thrust her hips into the air, moaning. I was surprised my touch evoked so intense a response, and interpreted it as a demand for a more intimate touch. I slid my hand down over the swell of her mound... and found Sidney's hand already there.

Amber's swimsuit bottom had been removed without me noticing, and Sidney's nimble fingers were fluttering over Amber's wet, naked flesh, driving the erotic escalation I had mistakenly credited to my own caresses.

Amber knew it was Sidney providing the intimacy she enjoyed. Her leg stretched over Sidney's waist, and she leaned closer to her with each new movement of Sidney's fingers. Amber turned incoherent. “What are you... Oh God... Oh, that feels...fu...” she stretched the final vowel into a loud moan of ecstasy, as she arched her hips off the floor into Sidney's skilled hands.

Sidney playfully thwacked my own hand aside. I shifted my gaze to hers. She was hovering over Amber's opposite nipple – challenging me, with laughter in her eyes. We both knew what was next, and by mutual understanding, both of our mouths abandoned Amber's breasts, tracing a path of kisses down her body, ending our slow race at opposite sides of Amber's perfect hips.

This was Sidney's moment, and I was willing to defer the honors to her, but I wasn't sure she wanted to leap first. It might be a dead giveaway to Amber. I didn't think Sidney was ready for that, but I wasn't the only one with a plan.

Sidney reached her arm around my head to pull my ear closer to her lips, and I heard a husky whisper. “Lance, order me to do this. Please. I'll make it worth your while.”

She was offering to trade sex for this? I pictured us arranging a time later in the day, and I wasn't thrilled at the prospect. Sidney could be as sexy as hell, but I had discovered last night that without Amber there to bury the needle on Sidney's libido, Sidney was a lousy lay. I had no interest in sleeping with a woman who didn't really want it and wouldn't enjoy it.

“What, you mean like later?” I asked, my skepticism plain.

Sidney laughed. “No, dumbass. Now. Order me to go down on her, and you can fuck me now. I want you to do it. It will provide cover, and I might even enjoy it.”

I understood. Fucking Sidney would continue the illusion that this was entirely my fantasy, not hers.

Amber grew impatient. “What are you two up to? Don't stop, this feels amazing!”

I nodded to Sidney, agreeing to her terms. “I was discussing something with Sidney. It's time for the big fantasy. I want to take Sidney from behind while she does something special. I had to talk her into it, but she agreed when she realized it was the only way she would get me inside her again.”

That wasn't quite the setup Sidney had in mind, but despite the dirty look she threw my way, I could tell she knew it would work.

Amber was confused, and seemed disappointed. “She's going to do something special to you? But I was so close.”

“No, Amber, she's going to do it to you. Lie down.”

Amber's eyes opened wide in nervous anticipation as she lay down on the bed of towels. Sidney grinned at me and positioned herself between Amber's legs. I saw fire in her eyes just before she bent over to nuzzle Amber.

Amber's confusion vanished in a surge of electric pleasure. “Sidney? Is that your tongue? Oh my, oh my God! Oh, that's...Oh!” As if by reflex, Amber's body curved into a gymnastics bridge, with her neck, shoulders, back, and hips all leaving the floor, pressing herself into Sidney's face.

Sidney prompted me with a toss of her head, and rose onto all fours.

In one swift motion, I removed my swim trunks and knelt behind Sidney as if her ass were a pagan altar. Her glistening flesh beckoned me, and Sidney rhythmically pushed back against me, shifting her angle so I was pressed against her opening. I thrust myself inside her.

Sidney's response was far better than it had been yesterday. The pleasure she was giving Amber had amplified her own desires to new heights.

Amber herself was in the throes of oral ecstasy, relaxing her bridge so her hands could paw and pinch her own breasts, gasping her satisfaction as she was penetrated by Sidney's tongue. “Oh, Sidney, I didn't know this could feel...” Her words climbed to a sustained wail. Her body was covered by a sheen of amorous sweat, and she tensed and spasmed as the current of pleasure coursed through her nervous system toward her brain.

Sidney was relentless, and I wished I had a better angle from which to appreciate her technique. She sent Amber into shock twice more, while still maintaining her rhythmic match of my own thrusts.

I moved my hands across Sidney's back, waist, hips, and ass, savoring their perfect texture as I moved inside her. She seemed to push into my hands when I touched her ass, which I took as a suggestion to squeeze her there. I kneaded the round flesh of her cheeks, eliciting moans from Sidney's mouth.

Amber finally opened her eyes, and gazed downward to see what was happening to her. She watched Sidney fondly as her friend serviced her, then shifted her gaze upward to watch me thrust into Sidney from behind. Amber's eyes locked onto mine, and the white brilliance of her smile heralded the approach of my own climax. Amber saw this in my eyes, and decided to encourage me. “Is this your fantasy? I can see why. I think it might be mine too.”

Inspired by the praise, Sidney did something to send Amber back into her gymnastics bridge. The sight of Amber's body once more arched in ecstasy while intertwined with Sidney's brought my own release as well, and I pumped it inside her.

Once the echoes of Amber's cries had died, Amber turned on her side, indicating the need for a break.

I withdrew from Sidney, who simply knelt on the floor, once more unsure of what to do or say.

Amber shivered on her bed of towels, but her legs and hips were still restless. Despite three orgasms, she appeared unsatisfied, and she was watching me like a cat watches a bird. Sidney rested her head on Amber's shoulder, draped her arm across Amber's chest, and absent-mindedly played with one of Amber's erect nipples.

Amber kept staring at me, but was talking to Sidney.

“My God, Sidney, that felt fantastic.”

I saw Sidney blush. “Yeah, when I saw how excited you were getting, I think I got carried away.”

“What was it like for you?”

Sidney's eyes widened, and I saw a panicked expression on her face as she answered. “Oh, um, like I said, it was Lance's fantasy. I just played along.”

“No, silly, what was it like having him inside you?”

Sidney's tension turned into annoyance and disappointment. Sidney didn't really think much about fucking me. I suspected she had been imagining the person behind her was Amber, armed with a sex toy. I was surprisingly okay with that.

Burying her annoyance, Sidney met my eyes, and I saw a smirk cross her face. She answered Amber's question. “The earth moved.”

Amber missed the irony. “Really? Lance, can you do that to me too?”

“Twist my arm,” I replied.

Sidney pushed herself away from Amber. She stood, and before she looked away, I saw tears welling in her eyes. I could tell Sidney was hurt by being pushed aside in my favor. I was sympathetic, but we both knew this was a likely outcome. I wondered how Sidney would handle it. Would she be grateful she had one chance in Amber's arms and cherish the memory, or would she be resentful she had “drunk from the Cup of Heaven”, as Dave had put it, only to have it snatched away?

Such thoughts proved premature when Amber's hand seized Sidney's. “Where do you think you're going?” Amber asked with a sly smile.

“Um, I figured I would clean up and get dressed while you two had your fun.” Sidney looked away so Amber couldn't see her tears.

“Get back here. It's your turn.”

Sidney boggled. “What?”

“First, just lie down next to me and hold my hand. They say it hurts the first time.”

“It depends on the girl. It helps if the guy starts slow and stops moving when it breaks.” Sidney glanced at me to make sure I was listening.

The prospect of deflowering Amber had brought me back to life. I crouched between Amber's legs, and placed myself at her entrance, which was still moist from Sidney's attentions. I feathered the skin of Amber's toned thighs and torso while waiting for her signal.

Amber clenched Sidney's hand in hers, locked her eyes with mine, and ordered, “Do it, Lance.”

I pushed in slowly, until I felt resistance, and then carefully pushed through. Amber flinched and cried, “Oh!” at the same time.

Sidney had been brushing her fingers through Amber's hair. She kissed Amber gently on the lips and made shushing sounds.

I remained still, until Amber stopped biting her lip and nodded for me to continue. I then slowly moved back and forth inside her, watching her reactions.

Amber's furrowed brow relaxed, and I saw her lips part, a sign the pain had dimmed. She pulled Sidney close. By the way Amber's lips were quivering, she appeared as if she wanted to whisper something in Sidney's ear, but once Sidney was close, Amber drew her in for a passionate kiss. With that same release of lust, Amber thrust her hips into mine.

Amber released Sidney and nodded. Sidney extended her leg across Amber's chest to present herself for pleasure.

Sidney's divine backside prevented me from seeing Amber's face, but I could imagine her actions once Sidney began moaning. Sidney had helped coach Amber yesterday by playing follow-the-leader, and the pattern still applied.

I quickened my thrusts into Amber, feeling as if her tight wetness was holding me after every recoil. Amber's hips gyrated in rhythm to my thrusts, and she wrapped her legs firmly around my waist, but her hands and mouth were all for Sidney.

Sidney leaned back in euphoria, until her head rested on my chest, where she glanced up at me. Tiny beads of sweat had collected around her parted lips, and her face was flushed with rapture. She had reached an ephemeral paradise – a culmination of years of unrequited love, lust, and adoration, sustained only by a hope she had known was futile. I didn't know what would happen after this act, but knew Sidney would be living this moment for the rest of her life. I recognized the expression and envied it.

I had placed my hands on Sidney's waist to hold her steady, but she now moved them to her chest. Remembering how she had responded when Amber touched her breasts, I sensed what she wanted. I embraced a breast in each hand, clasping her nipples between my fingers, and slowly squeezed her aroused flesh. Sidney's mouth opened in a wide “O”, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She bit her lip, and a low guttural groan escaped her throat. “Oh, I can't believe... Oh, I'm...” Her neck stretched backwards, and I felt her tremble in my arms. Sidney's quaking and moaning continued for several seconds, and I noticed she had bitten her lip, drawing blood.

Sidney was now spent. She released herself from Amber's sapphic embrace and prostrated herself on the floor, shivering. She seemed oblivious to everything except her hold on Amber's hand.

Amber's face was flush with the erotic sensations that flowed through her body. Her lips were parted, and her eyes were tempestuous.

“Kiss me, Lance,” she said.

I leaned forward and met her lips with mine, tasting Sidney's tartness with every flick of my tongue. Amber's breasts were pressed against me, and her taut nipples poked my flesh. Amber wrapped her legs tight, and tensed her hips in time to my thrusts, pushing me deep inside her. She turned my head, placing her mouth next to my ear, and she whispered softly as I kissed her neck.

“How has your fantasy been so far?”

I responded by nibbling the sensuous indent at her throat.

“How do you think Sidney feels?”

Fine, last I checked.

“You know, this was her fantasy too. She has been wanting to fuck me for three years, and I finally let her.”

Holy shit. She knew.

“But I didn't know if she was into guys as well. I had to see her with you this weekend to know. It's me. She wanted me even more than you did.”