Might Have Been Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delay as I considered my actions just seemed to heighten the tension for Crystal. Her thong appeared a little damp, and she was writhing slowly on the bed within the limits of her confinement.

I stood at the side of the bed, and ran my fingers along her smooth Celtic skin – starting at the base of her foot, which flinched at the slight tickle. She didn't move as I traced the sinews of her calves and thighs, but when my fingers neared her loins, her hips twitched toward my hand. On instinct, I gave her a light smack along her flanks. She obediently held her hips still, and I heard a light whimper. Her smooth skin was now punctuated by goosebumps.

My fingers fluttered up her stomach, stopping to give a slight tug to the bar in her navel. She lifted her hips again in response, and I smacked her again. She cooed appreciatively.

I thought I was getting the hang of this.

Crystal's breasts were next. I had never been with a woman who had pierced nipples before, much less hoops. Why would a woman put hoops in her nipples? Wouldn't they hurt like fuck if you snagged them on something? Was that the point?

I played with one of the hoops, noticing how it penetrated her erect nipple. Crystal arched her neck to push her breasts up, and I allowed her the expression of arousal this time. It occurred to me that I should probably avoid punishing her for things I liked, and should only discipline her if I didn't like it – or was at least indifferent. I flicked the nipple hoop, testing how it moved through her flesh.

Crystal sighed and squirmed on the bed.

“Moaning your pleasure is good, but squirming indicates you don't like what I'm doing, and I want you to like it. So that gets punished.” I spanked her.

She let out a slight gasp, and then I heard her whisper, “You can hit harder if you like.”

My “spanks” had been light enough to cause a mild sting, no more. I didn't like hitting women. Twenty-eight years of conditioning on that point didn't vanish just because she asked for it. I ignored her.

I tugged the nipple ring, to see how she reacted. She squirmed, but didn't moan – the exact opposite of what I had told her. She was trying to provoke me into spanking her harder, but I refused.

Crystal huffed in exasperation.

I was losing control over the situation. If she wouldn't enjoy this, neither could I. She wanted me to torment her in some way, but damned if I was going to hit her hard. In a normal sexual situation I would ask the woman what she wanted, but that wasn't the game here. I was in charge. I was supposed to determine what she wanted, or make her want what I wanted. But how to do that if I weren't willing to force her in the way she preferred? My confidence was failing. I had been bluffing, and she was calling me down.

Crystal squirmed more, testing the reach and give of her bindings. I had left some slack for comfort, and she showed me that had been a mistake. I had left enough room for her to bend her knee, which she jabbed upward, in an attempt to hit my groin.

I had been bending over her to play with her breasts and nipple rings, and had left myself vulnerable. When I felt her move I flinched upward, and was just able to protect my unborn offspring. “Goddammit!”

I was angry, but still refused to hit her. Instead, I pinched a nipple – a little harder than I would have done if it were purely erotic.

That wasn't enough for Crystal. She started thrashing on the bed.

Then she slowed – and stopped – and starting whimpering – pleading at me with tearful eyes. “I'm sorry. I'll behave.”

What the fuck? She was acting like I had punished her.

“Please,” she said. “Make it go away. I'm sorry.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but she had stopped trying to groin me. I reached for her nipple again to play with it some more, but she flinched from my touch.

“No, please no. Make the burning go away.” Tears were streaming down her face.

Burning?

“What burning is that, Crystal.” I asked as if it were a statement, hoping she would think I knew the answer I wanted.

It worked. “My... breast. Your touch makes me burn.” She didn't seem to mean that in a good way.

I was now convinced more than ever that I had no idea what the fuck was happening. She was saying my touch caused her pain?

Crystal pleaded again. “Make it go away.”

“How do I make it go away, Crystal.” Again, I asked as if I already knew the answer.

“I... don't know.” She was scared. She didn't think I would like that answer. “Umm... with your mouth. Kiss the pain away with your mouth.”

I liked that answer, but it still didn't make sense. Was she role-playing? Was she pretending I had punished her because I had proven unwilling to do it myself? I was confused, but I understood the request to kiss her. I bent over her supine form, feeling the heat of her body radiating against my skin. With light suction and the use of my tongue, I drew her nipple into my mouth.

Crystal sighed. “Oh, thank you, Lance, thank you.”

I played with the nipple hoop inside my mouth. The metallic flavor wasn't welcome, but I liked the way the ring could be pulled with the tip of my tongue.

Crystal began thrashing beneath me. “Oh God, my nipples are on fire!”

Damn, I was good.

“It burns. Ow!”

Maybe not. I pulled off of her. She was crying, flinching her chest away from me.

I was flummoxed. I had no idea what the fuck she was doing. I put my hands in the pockets of my cargo shorts while I thought. I felt a paper bag in my left pocket, containing a bottle, and I pulled it out to examine the contents – Willy's Wild Wings Scorchin' Habanero Sauce.

Of course – the habanero wings! I laughed, eliciting an expression of fear from Crystal. In the original version of this night, I had been eating habanero wings with my hands. I had washed them with the wet wipes on the table, but it must not have been enough to absorb the chili oil, and my mouth still had a slight fire as well. The chili oil was transferring from my mouth and hands onto one of the most sensitive parts of Crystal's body. No wonder she felt pain.

A wicked smile crossed my face.

“What?” Crystal's fear ratcheted to alarm. Her eyes were moons.

I held up the bottle and showed it to her. “I don't like hitting women, but I love hot sauce, and am happy to share mine with you.” I finally had the tool of control I wanted. The question was whether Crystal could take it. She was crying.

“Is my discipline too much for you?”

It was a challenge, but it was honest. Safety word or no, I wasn't going to hold her against her will.

Crystal shook her head.

“Good girl.” I went into the kitchen, opened the freezer, and pulled out the ice cube bucket, bringing it to the bed.

Crystal was squirming, muttering, “Please, please, please...”

I took an ice cube and applied it to her nipple, numbing the pain.

Crystal sighed in relief. “That feels so much better.”

I took the ice away. “Time for a little biochemistry lesson. Chili pepper heat works through a chemical called capsaicin, which activates the nerves in your skin that sense heat. Applying ice is only a temporary solution. It numbs the pain, but capsaicin is not water-soluble, so the heat will come back when the cold fades. Do you understand?”

Crystal bit her lip and nodded.

“You're going to have to earn the ice cube, and if you misbehave again, I'll add the heat somewhere else.” I patted the front of her thong.

Crystal pulled her hips back into the bed, away from me, and whimpered, “No.”

I felt a surge of elation. This could work. I had a punishment mechanism which would automatically return without application of ice. I could now make demands of her, and she would need to comply to earn the ice. I had her under control.

This was a different feeling for me – I was never in control. Was this what I needed? There was no way in hell Tasha would let me apply habanero sauce to her tits, and if I did it without her consent she would claw my face, and be off to the shower while I scuttled around on the floor trying to find where she threw my eyeballs.

Is that what I was learning here, that I needed to tame Tasha, or find someone with a more submissive personality? Did I have a destiny as some sort of bondage master, wielding Tabasco Sauce instead of a riding crop?

If so, why did I have no clue what to do with the almost-naked woman-in-heat lying on the bed in front of me? Again, I could have sex with her, but her actions were screaming I needed to build up to that. She was aroused, but she wasn't begging for sex yet.

That was it – I needed to get her to beg me, but how? I had my standard repertoire of kisses, caresses, breast love, and cunnilingus, but I was hamstrung by my pain-inducing hands and lips. If I were to use those, they had to be as punishment. So I had to find an excuse to punish her. How do I get her to misbehave when she was tied to a bed?

There was more than one kind of misbehavior. Crystal was shy, and had barely told me anything about herself. I would get her to talk. I had been silent for about a minute, but I figured Crystal would just take that as me proving that I would act in my own pace. She had said nothing, but she was starting to whimper again.

“Is the ice wearing off, Crystal?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like me to use it again?”

“Yes, please.”

“You need to earn it.”

“How?” she whined.

“I want you to tell me honestly how you feel right now. If I even suspect you aren't telling me the complete truth, you don't get the ice, so be convincing.”

“How I feel? My breast is burning. That’s how I feel.” She was being defiant.

“The pain will get worse unless you answer.”

She bit her lip, but her hips were moving slightly, as if she were trying to generate friction underneath her thong. “I feel scared.”

“And?”

She blushed. “I'm feeling hot – turned on.”

I pulled her nipple up by its hoop, and circled it with the ice cube.

Crystal exhaled a pent-up breath of relief and desire.

“Why does this turn you on?”

She didn't answer. Her nipple wasn't hurting any more.

I took her nipple in my mouth, warming it and flicking the nub with my tongue.

Crystal gasped in appreciation and tried to bridge her neck to push her breast deeper into my mouth, and then as the pain returned, she tried to withdraw.

I retaliated by shifting my attention to her other breast, pinching that nipple with my fingers, and then sucking it into my mouth where my tongue enveloped it with chili-laced saliva.

Crystal began bucking on the bed. “Oh God, it burns!”

I leaned up again. “Answer my question, why does this turn you on?”

“I like it. Use the ice, please.”

“That tells me nothing.”

“This is humiliating. I don't like to talk about it.”

“How hot are your nipples, Crystal?”

“Okay,” she conceded. “I like strong men who make me do things. I like being controlled. Please...”

I applied the ice to her left breast. The combination of ice and arousal left her nipples in a state where they could cut diamonds.

“Thank you, thank you. The other one too, please.”

“No. Why do you like being controlled?”

“I don't know. Maybe I'm just sick in the head.”

“Crystal, you're a physics major who is sharp enough to qualify for an elite program. Don't tell me you haven't thought about this deeper than you're pretending.”

She licked her mouth, with her hips doing a steady left/right squirm on the bed.

“It's who I am. Ice please.”

I ignored her. “How did you discover who you are?”

She was staring at the ice cube in my hand like it was life itself. “Maybe my dad. Ow ow ow.”

“Your dad?”

She could hear revulsion in my voice. “Don’t be sick. I'm an army brat. My dad was a major, and he was a control freak. Give me the ice now.”

“Not yet. More. How was he a control freak?”

She bit her lip before she spoke. “Everything in the house, and everything we did, had to be done his way, and had to be perfect. The table had to be set with the silverware lined up perfectly. Our school backpack had to be organized just so. Ow! He always told us what to do, and how to do it.”

“You missed that when you went away to college.”

She blushed as she squirmed from the heat on her breasts. “Yes. The guys I liked were always domineering, like my dad. It makes me feel comfortable and protected. Ice! Oh please! Ice!”

I iced both nipples. I glanced at her thong, which was soaked, and I stroked her through the fabric. She moaned, and arched her hips to meet my fingers, grinding herself against them.

She was ready, and I was steel within the confines of my own shorts, but I was curious about Crystal's last answer. I was many things, but no woman had ever described me as “domineering”.

“I'm not domineering, Crystal.”

“You could have fooled me.”

I patted her through the cloth of her thong, realizing that from her, this was a compliment.

She groaned and moved her hips in tiny circles, seeking maximum friction from my hand.

“Explain why you thought I might be able to control you.”

“I... wasn't sure. You liked being a leader. You took charge of our group right away. But you seemed...” I sensed she didn't want to use the word.

“I seemed...”

“...hesitant.”

“What was the word you wanted to say first.”

The pain was coming back now. “Ow, oh. Wimpy.”

I pinched her nipple. “That's for being disrespectful.” No man liked being called a wimp, even if it were sometimes true. “Yet, here we are.”

“Ow. Ice.”

“No.”

“Okay! I saw potential. And you have a nice body, you're cute, and funny, and I always had fun when you were around. I liked you, and I hadn't had anyone in three months since I left my boyfriend.”

I put the ice cube between my teeth and chilled her fiery nipples with my mouth.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she moaned.

I left the ice to melt in the valley between her breasts. “So why do you like being tied up?”

“I told you, I like a man in control.”

“I don't think that's it. I think you're ashamed of something, and need to be forced into it.”

I could tell by her blushing that the arrow had hit the mark, but she denied it. “No... I just like strong men.”

“Liar.” I ripped her thong away, exposing a landing strip leading to her sopping pussy. She was recently waxed, but she said she hadn't had sex in three months. Either I got lucky or she had planned this.

I opened up the bottle of habanero sauce and put one small drop on my index finger.

Crystal whimpered, “No, please no.”

“What is it you like being forced to do?”

She shook her head.

Her arousal had raised her clitoris from its hood, inviting my molten touch. Crystal thrashed her hips to avoid my hand as I brought it down, but I held her hip in place with my other hand, and gave her clit a light graze with my freshly chilied index finger.

“Oh God!” She shrieked as I set fire to her most sensitive nerve endings. Her hands pulled against the weight of the scarves, and I saw every muscle in her body tense in response to the pain.

I was quick with the ice cube, numbing the pain away. I ran the ice cube all around her erect clit, not holding it in one place for too long. Had I overdone it? This was her game, I reminded myself. If she wanted me to let her go, all she had to do was ask.

Crystal's body relaxed, but she was breathing hard. She rotated her hips in time with the circling ice cube, as if she were trying to fuck it.

“Does that feel good, Crystal?”

“Oh yes, God yes. Thank you.”

“You're welcome. Are you going to answer my question now? What is it you're so ashamed of you need to be forced?” Was it anal sex? I didn't think so. She had wanted me to tie her face up.

“Just sex.”

“You're what, twenty-one? You can't be hung-up on sex.”

“Just sex.”

I took away the ice cube.

Crystal tensed and gritted her teeth in anticipation. Her hands wrapped around the silk scarves that bound them, and her eyes watered as the fire returned.

I watched the pain build in her eyes, then I took it away by re-applying the ice cube. I noted the fire on her breasts seemed to have died down, or it was insignificant compared to the fire between her legs.

Crystal relaxed again, bucking her hips slightly in response to the ice.

I sensed she was still concealing something. I didn't much care what the answer was. If she didn't want to tell me what sex act she wanted to be forced to do, that was really her problem, but she did seem to get off on being punished, and her defiance was an excuse to punish her.

“Crystal, I don't think you're being entirely honest with me. If you want the ice, you're going to have to earn it. If it isn't going to be answering my questions, you need to come up with something else.” I took away the ice once more.

“What should I do?”

“You tell me.”

“It's starting to hurt again.”

“You need to earn the ice, Crystal.”

“Please...” The “s” stretched into a long hissing sound through her teeth, and her hands grabbed the scarves in preparation for another fiery onslaught.

“Please what?”

“Please... let me suck your cock.”

I applied the ice to her clit, causing Crystal to gasp in relief. I removed my clothes until I stood naked before her, and moved to the head of the bed, where I could lean over her, and still reach down to ice her clit when the pain grew unbearable.

As soon as I was within range of her mouth, her tongue graced me with a long lick. I moved closer, and she kissed and licked up the length of the shaft.

This wasn't going to work all that well. With this awkward angle, she wasn't going to be able to take me in her mouth, so I moved on top of her, inverted in a sixty-nine position. “I'm going to fuck your mouth, Crystal,” I said. “If you want the ice, make it good.”

Crystal opened wide, and wrapped her tongue around me as I entered her mouth. She moved her head up and down to take me as deep as she wanted, and her tongue lapped greedily. Her hips began moving in a rhythm which had the ice brushing up against her labia.

Her inner heat had reduced the cube to a pebble, so I grabbed another ice cube from the bucket, and put this one between my teeth. This left my hands free to explore the creamy, soft skin of her stomach, hips and thighs, while my mouth had its own fun.

Once the fire in her clit was under control, I moved the ice into my mouth, and stored it in my cheek. I licked and kissed her clit – it tasted like chili-flavored girl, almost a habenero-lime flavor. I warmed her with my mouth until I could tell the pain was returning. Then I licked her clit with enthusiasm.

The pleasure of my mouth and the pain of the capsaicin was a dual shock to her brain, and Crystal moaned and writhed beneath me. The humiliation of having me fuck her face seemed to amplify her arousal even further. She sucked me deep inside her throat and worshiped me with her tongue. As the pain increased, she added cries and whimpers to her gasps of ecstasy. I let the pain rise until it overpowered the pleasure, and she expelled my cock from her mouth and released a wail of masochistic lust.

I allowed the scream, then returned the ice. As the pain vanished, she sighed, “Oh thank you, thank you,” and fucked me once more with her mouth. I repeated this cycle a half-dozen times, sending her into a sexual frenzy. Her moans and cries grew louder, her thighs clenched around my face, flaunting the wetness of her pussy, and her arched back and legs were levitating her hips three inches off the bed. Finally, she could take no more.

She pushed me out of her mouth so she could beg for release. “Please, oh please...”

I climbed out of the sixty-nine position, and knelt next to her on the bed. I continued circling her clit with my fingers, letting the fire build. “Please what...”

“Please put it in me.”

“Put what in you?”