Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Ch. 4

Story Info
Will Mark save Anna from slavery?
6k words
4.42
151.3k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

Hot. Burning. Steamy. Scent of Sweat. Feel of naked flesh.

The bright light of the morning sun filled the bedroom. The summer sun showed no mercy even in the morning. The room was clean and neat. Just as the person who was waking up in the bed. Anna was a neat person. Every item in her bedroom had it's own place and every weekend she cleaned and hovered the entire house. She wished she could spend more time on redecorating her house but work kept her mostly too busy. She used to get up an hour earlier to go for a jog. But for the last 5 days sleep was more important than running around. The training as her personal coach called it was tougher than she could have imagined. Her body was starting to get exhausted.

Her mind was already on the verge to collapse. She knew that she was going slightly mad. Fucking had become something of a daily duty. She remembered the pounding she had gotten yesterday. Over and over again... Greg never gave her time to recover. Something was always keeping her body busy. The injections she was given by him every day showed the first physical effects. Her body was getting slimmer, the extra fat around her belly was nearly gone, her breasts were firmer and her muscles growing stronger with each day. Greg was excited about her physical change. Anna couldn't quiet believe that these changes to her body were possible at all.

Her eyes opened and readjusted to the bright light. 9AM. The red light on her radio alarm on her nightstand told her. Greg would be here in around an hour. She sighed when visions of his prick appeared in her mind. His name alone triggered off a sexual arousal in her. Anna shook her head and tried to get rid of the visions. It was a long nightmare from which she could just not get up. The pain in her heart grew stronger; the tears in her eyes flowing down her cheek again. In what kind of life did she slip into? There seemed to be just no escape from this sinking ship. Anna cried more when her right fingers automatically caressed her clit. The heat she had felt was not only the effect of the sun shining into her bedroom. Her body was aroused and her wet love hole burning up for another day. The urge to touch her and relief herself grew with each day. Yesterday was the first day where she was actually looking forward to be fucked by Greg.

"No..." she exhaled sensually when her other hand grabbed around her breast.

It was an odd feel. Her mind yelling at her to stop but her body would just not listen. And slowly passion and pleasure were clouding her thoughts. It was getting harder for her to fend off these feelings. And since when was she sleeping naked? Anna thought. She tried to remember how she got into bed last night but could hardly recall anything. Every day passed just like a haze. Anna told herself to write everything down... but that was easier said than done.

After the shower she had a quick breakfast and walked through the house. When was the last time she had seen her son? The house was silent and didn't answer any of her thoughts. She heard the familiar sound of a car engine outside. Greg was here. She opened the front door and breathed in the warm summer air. She put on her sunglasses and walked over to the red sports car. Greg smiled at her. Anna looked back to the house before she entered the car. A sigh left her parted red lips. Another day of training was ready to start.

Anna was lost in her thoughts. The vibration of the powerful engine made her cunt twitch. She couldn't help it. The injections had changed her body to something she had no control over.

"I like your outfit..." Greg said and woke her up.

"Thank you." She replied.

Anna didn't like what she wore. But she had no choice. Greg had ordered her to wear it. A white, tight tank top, which showed off her large breasts. She sensed that Greg was staring at her cleavage and sensed at the same moment her heat rising in her vagina. Her body loved it being watched by him. Greg's eyes gazed down along her slim waistline to the Jeans hot pants exposing her long and tanned legs. Today she wore her long blond hair pinned up in a neat twist. The medication did already its wonders, Greg thought. She looked already 10 years younger. After another week she should be ready...

Arriving at work Anna sat down on her bed. The room had no windows and the neon lights made it far more depressing. It was like being in an underground car park. She sighed and sat down on the bed. The springs were soft and made extra for the sexual activity on the bed. Greg had explained it to her once.

"Stand up Anna. I want to kiss you." Greg said.

Her legs listened to his command immediately. Her mind was screaming in disgust. His strong arms wrapped around her and pressed her petit body against his. Her soft breast crushed on his chest. He could feel her erect nipples. He gave her a deep kiss. His beard stubble hurt in her face. His tongue forced her lips apart and moved in.

"MMMM..." Anna muffled when he pressed very hard on one of her breast.

But her didn't let her go just yet. His tongue slurped around in her mouth. Both breathed heavily. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. He was a great kisser. Another hand of his went down between her legs. Greg could feel the heat underneath her pants. Anna closed her eyes when he started to rub his fingers around her clit. The texture of her pants was giving it an extra arousal. Her body was happy. Her vagina wanted more. She wanted to be fucked by him over and over again. NOO, not again. She was fighting against a powerful urge in her. Every day the battle began in herself first. It was a battle her mind could not win.

Greg let her go. Suddenly his arms let go off her body and she stumbled on her weal legs to the bed. She fell on her stomach and gasped for air. Her cunt was throbbing. She screamed a little when Greg pulled her up by the pants and ripped them down. The next thing she could feel was his long cock going into her. Anna screamed out again but in pleasure.

"AAAAA...YES...!"

He fucked her doggy style and shivers of excitement attacked Anna's body. Anna bit her lip trying to let out more sounds of passion. His dick slipped into her without problems. She was wet and welcoming the bone. His hands held on her slim waist, his dick thrusting into her, his balls slapped against her butt cheeks. Anna and Greg groaned both. It felt so good. She started to push back and response to his thrusts.

"YES Baby...that's my girl. Fuck my dick... I know you want to FUCK IT!" he yelled and slapped on her butt.

Anna let out a long moan. Her body was so horny since the crack of dawn. This was it. This was what her body had been waiting for and Anna couldn't help it anymore.

She moaned and gasped pushing back against him. Tresses of her hair fell on her sweat-covered face. Anna exposed one of her breasts underneath the tank top and started to caress it. God, it felt so good, she thought.

"LOOK AT YOU!" the sudden voice of a different voice shocked them both.

Anna couldn't see from her angle who just walked into the room.

Greg slowed down a little and her pussy complained immediately. Her cunt muscles twitched trying to get more and hold the penis inside her.

"My, My...only 5 days. I am impressed by your work Greg." Now Anna knew who it was. It was Phil.

"Thank you Mr. Yates. But I'm not quite finished yet." Greg answered and his cock slurped out of her dripping cunt.

"I was just introducing one of our clients to Trisha. I was just around the corner so I thought why not come in and have a look at gorgeous Anna? So how are you doing Baby?" Phil asked her.

Anna sat down and pulled down her tank top. Her pants were on the floor so she couldn't hide her wet pussy hair. Her body trembled. Anna was ashamed. This guy just saw her fucking Greg like an animal. She knew he must have seen her expression of fulfillment in her face when he came in. Her eyes filled up with tears again. His face, his eyes, HE, was responsible for her misery. Anger got in her voice when she yelled back at him.

"You disgraced me enough! Let me go now. LET ME GO! YOU piece of shit" she hit the bed with her fists.

Phil raised his eyebrows and looked over to Greg.

"I thought she had changes. Your report stated that clearly. But what is this? She hasn't changed at all." Phil wasn't happy at all.

"She was alright until you came in Sir. I mean it has been only 5 days. I still have over a week left on her."

"At the end of next week I want my cock stuck up her arse! And she will Goddamm plead me to do so! This at them moment is just absolute BULLSHIT GREG! I want her to be an OBEDIENT SLAVE SLUT. NOT a mind numbing WOMAN, I already get that at home and that is enough! DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER GREG?" Phil was yelling in a loud voice.

"Yes, Mr. Yates." Greg mumbled.

"You piece scum!" Anna cried and ran over to Phil. But before she could get to him Greg intervened and held her back. She kicked her legs and screamed at her. Tears were running down her cheeks. All the frustration of the last couple of days was coming out now.

"Give her a higher dosage. And make it two injections per day." Phil said, shook his head and left the room.

Greg had problems to calm Anna down. She was still kicking in his arms. He threw her on the bed.

"Shut up Anna." He screamed at her.

"No! I don't want this anymore. I just can't take this anymore... please Greg help me. Let me go!"

This was not only a hard job for her but for him too. Before Greg was scouted for this job he was a B-movie actor sliding in to the porn business. Renown for his stamina and his long dick he was soon scouted by an unknown company. They told him that he would be working with the most beautiful women in the world. Teach them and train them to also become the best sluts in the world, they told him. At first it sounded great. Being paid a million dollars per year for just having sex with good-looking woman? Little he knew that these women were being forced and drugged to become sluts. Anna wasn't the first woman he had seen resisting this much. It was mainly the drug, which made them into slaves rather than his teaching. He was growing tired of this job but he needed the money. Greg looked down on the bed. Anna was curled up and sobbed. Greg sighed. The boss said double doses. It would change Anna in less than a day. The mixture would be powerful. He had done and seen it before. The women became far more than just sex slaves...

Whatever you wish... he thought and pulled out the little aluminum suitcase with the drug and injection needles. Give her the first one now and the second one before she would go home.

Anna fought against him. He pinned her down and slapped her hard in the face so she would calm down. After the injection he left her alone in the room and went to grab something to eat for him and her.

Anna heard him leave. Silence returned. Her eyes were dried up and she couldn't cry anymore. The pain deep in her remained though. A pain that wouldn't go away in minutes or hours. It was a pain that would be there in her forever. With wobbly legs she went over to the little bathroom attached to her room. Her face was pale and her black mascara was all over her cheeks. The eyes were red and puffed. She looked away from the mirror over the sink. The bathroom was all white; from the tiles on the walls and the floor to the bathtub and sink, everything was white. The neon light made the roomer brighter than necessary. She had neither taken a bath or a shower here yet. It looked inviting.

She felt dirty and needed some sort of refreshment. A pain ran through her head. It was as if somebody was thumping with a little hammer against it. A cold shudder overcame her. Her head spun and she felt sick. She staggered towards the wall and rested her forehead against the cold tile. The neon light burned into her eyes. She closed them but the dizziness got worst when she did so. It must be the injection she thought. Too much for her body... Her mind blanked for a brief second. It happened out of the blue. It was very quick. For a second she reeled over to the other side, her body felt weightless and she saw nothing than a white sheet in front of her. Her legs caught her before her body tipped over. Anna slid down the wall and rested her back against it. Dazed she looked at the white wall only 2 meters away from her.

"What... is going on?" she mumbled.

It was like as if somebody was sucking out her life force. Her power was being drained from her. Her head tipped over onto her right shoulder. Her mind was blurred and it was hard for her to think straight. The pain in the head grew stronger with the minute. She groaned and her body finally fell on the cool ground. Her mind slipped away.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Mark ran. He ran and ran. This was not happening, he thought. The image of his mother sucking on the cock of his best friend was still fresh in his mind. The story about his mother being a sex slave for Tom and his father? He shook his head. Sweat was running down his face. His chest hurt and his legs were getting heavier. Mark stopped and leaned forward. He panted for breath. The sky was turning orange and night was about to set. His stomach signaled for food but he ignored it. He wiped his face with his damp blue T-Shirt. He had run far. His school was just around the corner. Mark searched the pockets of his grey shorts but there was no money to be found. He scratched his short light brown hair. In his rush he had just ran out of the house. He couldn't go back... Not now. It was hot and he needed to sit down. He decided to go to the school. Mark knew it was closed but the gym might be open and he hoped for some of his friends being there. Mark walked to the corner of the street when suddenly a car with roared next to him. Mark raised his eyebrows. A red Mazda sports car... nice he thought. The windows on the passenger side moved down and he heard a man shouting at him.

"GET IN!"

I don't think so... Mark thought, ignored the car and started to walk again.

"Mark Anderson right? I am a friend of your mother. Get in the car I need to talk to you!"

Mark looked back. A massive guy sat at the wheel. A friend of his mother?

"I don't know you! I'm sorry. You know and don't want to necessary raise the number further on the statistic of child abduction...so sorry Mister." Mark replied.

"This Tom guy is in your house isn't he? Trust me Mark...I want to help your mother. She got into something bad."

"How do you know?" Mark started to get interested what this guy had on offer.

"This must be strange for you but trust me. I know what is going on with your mother. They are brain washing her. You can help her before it gets too late." The guy in the car opened the door.

"Get in. We have to talk."

Mark waited for another minute. He wasn't sure. But what he said fit into the story he heard from Tom.

"Alright..." Mark said and got into the car.

The guy accelerated the car and Mark had a good look at him. He could see the muscles beneath the black T-Shirt. His hair was a black and oily and Mark disliked him immediately. The gold chain around the guy's neck gave it the rest. Mark could smell the scent of a Playboy.

"So what about my mother then..." he asked him.

"Let me first introduce myself to you. My name is Greg and I work for the company that turned your mother into... well, something like a prostitute."

Mark sighed. So it was true what Tom told him. Why didn't his mother ask for his help?

"I take you firstly to the place where she works now, so you can get a picture of the situation. I'll talk you through what happened up to now and you can ask me questions later. OK?" Greg said.

Mark just nodded. Anger started to boil up in him. These fuckers are going to pay for whatever they did to his mom, he thought. Not with us... he thought and the image of Tom's grin appeared in his head. How could his best friend betray him like this? Had he no human decency in himself left?

"Alright..." Greg started. "...Everything started 3 weeks ago..."

The car drove into the city and skyscrapers came into the view. It was dark by now and the lights of various sources coloured the view. Mark could not believe the story coming out of the mouth of Greg. What kind of man would do this to his mother? Greg drove the car into a garage beneath a high rise. Mark followed Greg into a building, down a stair, up a floor, around corners, through doors and down in an elevator. It was like an underground dungeon. A maze from which he would certainly not find out his way Mark thought and shuddered. Was it really safe to follow this man? Mark couldn't quite believe the story that Greg belonged to the care taking staff responsible for the food of the slaves. Mark's mother apparently opened up to him and asked for his help. It was a long concrete corridor they got to. The only light source being the neon light bulbs on the ceiling. It was cold and silent. Their steps echoed and to his right and left were a several numbered doors.

"Number 12 out of 30...this is your mothers room." Greg told Mark and opened the lock of the heavy steel door.

Mark gulped and entered the room. There was not much to look at. Only a bed with white linen, a small bathroom and no windows. There was a little aluminum suitcase on a chair. He couldn't believe that his mother was being held here for 3 weeks. He hadn't seen her recently that often and he didn't suspect anything... Mark was busy himself...

"No way..." Mark mumbled.

"She was being trained here Mark. See the bed? Fucked from all positions you can think of, fucked by not only one at the same time. There was much more... which you shouldn't know." Greg said.

Mark stared at the bed.

"Let's go to the police Greg. This has to be made public. It's I mean not only my mother is it? You said there are 30 rooms so that makes 30 women... are you actually aware of what is going on here? Why didn't you go straight to the police?"

"It's not as easy as you think it is... the police is also in this business. These are high-class prostitutes. From politicians to major company bosses come in here daily. This is their private playground." Greg explained to Mark who couldn't be still anymore.

"These people have to be punished. This is fucking illegal man."

"Calm down Mark. As I told you before, we have to keep cool and think over carefully what we should do."

Greg just finished talking when the lights went out.

Mark was surrounded by darkness.

"GREG? What happened?" He said and tried to make out something but it was impossible.

It was a strange feeling being surrounded by absolute darkness. Mark had the feeling he had lost all senses. It was as his body was drifting through an ocean of darkness.

"HEY! Are you still there GREG?" Mark yelled.

Something hard hit him on the back head suddenly and Mark fell on the ground. He screamed in pain and felt how somebody grabbed him by the clothes and threw him. He felt a brief second of weightlessness but in the next his back hit the hard concrete wall. Mark groaned. What the fuck was going on?

"Stop for God's sake..." he yelled when another blow hit his stomach.

He was lifted again, thrown on the bed and his legs and arms were tied up to something. Marks heart was thumping like mad. What was going on? He knew he shouldn't have driven with that shithead Greg. He pulled and kicked but to no avail. He was bound and the lights went on in the next minute.

As he already thought Greg was standing in front of the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MATTER!" Mark screamed at him. "Let me loose or I'll smash your fucking head."

"Easy Mark. You remind me of your mother when you scream like that." Greg said.

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers
12