Mighty Neighborly of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,634 Followers

Her mouth to traverse my man meat while she firmly held the base and I had to try hard to hold back my orgasm because I came every so close to shooting into that wet and willing mouth twice in the first couple minutes of her ministrations.

Oh how she handled my dick. She worked my cock beautifully in her wet mouth, clearly a girl who had practiced on many dicks in her short time as a cocksucker. She had months of practice on eleven anxious guys, and she made me bask in the ministrations of her mouth music.

In my experience there comes a time when the girl gets tired of sucking, moving into the cum mode. I've heard everything, from "hurry up" to "don't cum in my mouth." Courtney never slowed her beat, never uttered a word other than little purring groans of lust.

The girl attacked my dick like she might a lollypop, licking all over, sucking from time to time. She moved her head up and down my cock and I couldn't believe how this was happening to me.

Every once in a while our eyes would meet. She was searching for my feelings, I know, and it was so very hot. She wanted to do anything that would make me love the experience. It may have been a blow job, but it wasn't a job for her. It was an adventure. Blowing the married neighbor's dick, sucking the cock of a man decades her senior, enjoying the quest.

All of a sudden she began stroking my cock harder and removed her lips from my dick. "Want to cum, Mr. Roberts; want to shoot in my mouth? I know you are holding back. It's okay, I want it."

That did it. That statement sent me over the edge. She had barely gotten her mouth over my dick when the spurts of sauce started to throb into her mouth. She lost only a couple drops, catching them with her fingers and licking them. She kept sucking and jerking my dick off until I was completely satisfied.

Never had I had such a sensuous blow job. The girl was an expert. She kept my cock in her mouth for a bit after I was fully spent. She kept sucking as my dick started to deflate.

"Oh my Courtney, that was amazing" was all I could manage to say.

The girl moved her head off my cock and opened her mouth, displaying some of the residue of my explosion. Then, with some flair, she lifted her head back and took a big swallow. I watched as she moved the sperm cocktail from her mouth to her stomach.

"Yummy that was good to the last drop!" said the girl, smiling at my shocked expression. "You must not have cum in a while; my mouth was full of you."

I swear the girl alternated speaking with licking her lips. She made it all such a production.

Leaning back against the wall, I watched as she rose to her feet and kissed me on the cheek. "You know, maybe we should do that again sometime," said the girl. "And thanks for not squeezing my head. I hate it when guys do that."

Our mood was shattered when her cell phone rang. "Hi daddy. Yes I am home. Oh I just stopped over next door to get something from Jordan but she's not here. Mr. Roberts is looking for, oh here he is...."

"Uh, hello Richard. Yes, Jordan wanted some, uh, sea salt and I don't know where Jordan keeps it. Uh huh."

I told the girl her father said to get what she needed and get back to the house. His round of golf was spoiled by the weather, so he was home early.

She rubbed my dick, smiled, and then skipped upstairs. "Hope to see you soon!" was all she said before heading out. "I'll grab something from the kitchen to take home."

With that she was gone. But it wasn't the last time I saw the girl in that special way. Over the rest of the summer she'd make herself available for some mouth music. Every time I saw her father I smiled. He no longer was the total jerk I thought because his daughter was so very special.

He never repaid his debt in cash, but Courtney more than made up for that.

JRob
JRob
1,634 Followers
12