Mighty Oaks Ch. 02

Story Info
A career as a porn star beckons.
11.8k words
3.81
46.5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers

Recap: A new man Jason starts work at the firm where a happily married wife works and she quickly becomes besotted by him. She manages to resist temptation until he suddenly leaves but shortly afterwards he reappears as her new neighbour directly across the road. Almost inevitably she eventually goes across to him with the reluctant permission of her husband, who vainly hopes this will get the other man out of her system.

Jason reveals that he is an ex porn star and says that he wants to make a porn film starring himself and the wife to be shown on the internet. Her husband refuses to allow this, fearing that she will be recognised by neighbours or colleagues but agrees to withdraw his objection if she can be disguised enough to fool him. This is accomplished in a startling manner..

Chapter 02

from little acorns grow

On the Monday morning, after Jenn had left for work, I was working on my PC when the door bell took me downstairs to find Jason waiting. "We'll be making the film on Saturday, if that's OK," he announced. "It will take most of the day so I won't expect Jenn to come across on the Friday as well. I should also mention that we will be in the rear of the house so there won't be anything for you to see."

"Can I come and watch?" I requested.

"Sorry, apart from one special situation, I've got a rule that no-one not involved can be on the set during filming. Much as I'd like to, I can't break that rule just for you," Jason told me regretfully.

"What is that special situation?" I asked, hoping I might qualify.

Without answering directly, Jason related the following anecdote. "I was doing a sex scene about three years ago. I'd already fucked this female three or four times, both on camera and off, but on this occasion her husband was present and it was the first time he had ever seen her with someone else. Now usually she was completely uninhibited but this time she was very conscious of him being there, constantly glancing at him, anxiously trying to gauge his reaction. It was priceless. No woman could act that convincingly but I'm very keen to capture something like that in one of my films."

"Fortuitous for the filmmaker."

Jason laughed. "Hardly because it wasn't at all what the director wanted. The whole days shooting was scrapped and we had to do it all again from scratch the next day, with her hubby left safely at home."

After some more conversation, Jason invited me to see what he had done with his house. As we crossed the road he said, "You'll see why I said it was the perfect property. I wanted somewhere where I could create several apparently different locations for filming relatively easily."

I knew he had workmen frequently visiting over the months but they had done impressive amounts of work, cutting ports in walls for camera access and special lighting. When not in use the gaps were easily concealed behind pictures. Less easily hidden were holes in the bedroom ceilings that allowed a cameraman in the loft a bird's eye view of the bed. There was a similar setup in the back garden where pulley wires allowed a camera to hover directly above the large hot tub. Walking round, even I could easily envision many different scenarios that could be enacted in the house.

"I want my films to be believable and of a higher quality than the bulk of the stuff on the net. On a personal level I far prefer soft porn with a good sexual plot to a meat market succession of copulating bodies," Jason confided. "Some existing films do have a nominal introduction scene but I'm willing to spend ten minutes or more establishing a convincing impression of reality. I've devoted hours to reading erotic internet stories looking for ones that make a good believable film plot."

I eventually left, reluctantly impressed by both the efforts Jason had put into his project and his future plans. He certainly had everything well thought out. That evening when she arrived home, I immediately told Jenn that her starring role was scheduled for the coming Saturday but she was not as excited as I expected. "I'm actually very nervous," she admitted. "I know I'm pretty damn good at sex but I'm not at all sure I can act."

"Judging by Chantelle, you've got nothing at all to worry about," I told her, being dutifully reassuring but then I laughed and added, "Just as long as you stick to playing promiscuous little tarts."

On Saturday just after lunch Jenn set off across the road. I knew that for the first couple of hours at least would be taken up with make-up so I was able to spend the afternoon in the garden, thinking of other things. That changed as the evening progressed because I found myself becoming more and more uncertain and jealous. That first time she had gone to Jason, although I could not see I knew what must be happening but now for the first time I was completely in the dark about what was taking place.

It was the presence of other men in the shape of the two cameramen that was bothering me. I was envious that they were both able to appreciate all the close up views that I would love to see but that was not the whole problem. After working all day with a permanent erection, I did not know if cameramen expected an end of the day freebie as a perk of the job. Jenn was already an unfaithful wife so why did it matter if she did give quickies to two other guys? All I knew was that it did matter. It was totally illogical. I had to wonder if the only reason that I was so complacent about Jason regularly poking my wife was that I liked the guy so much myself.

Jenn got home a little after midnight and flopped down on the settee to declare, "I'm absolutely exhausted. I've really enjoyed doing it but believe me, it's a completely different ball game to just fucking for pleasure. "

"How many were there?"

"Jason says that there are usually more people involved but for this filming there were just him and me working with Jim and Bob, the two cameramen. I could tell that the guys had worked with Jas before because there was a lot of laughing and joking right from the start. At first, when I stripped off, I was a bit embarrassed by them seeing my pussy and tits. It wasn't just shyness because they looked at my body quite blatantly, in fact one of them told me I'd got a million dollar cunt. Don't get the wrong impression because they turned out to be a pair of very nice guys -- the only trouble was that their cheeky remarks kept making me giggle at the wrong moment."

This account did little to allay my doubts but I limited my questions to the content of the video. "I don't want to tell you anything about it because that will only spoil the impact when you first see it," Jenn told me. "Jason reckons that the editing will take a couple of weeks. He's invited some porn people to his house a week on Saturday for a big launch party. I'll have to be there but you will be getting a private copy of your own to watch while I'm out."

This news only served to increase my unease but I managed to convince myself that it was only paranoia. From a positive point of view, I had Friday night with sound to look forward to and as for the film, my honest preference would be to be alone when I watched it for the first time.

During the following week I noticed that the film making had subtly altered my wife. Throughout our marriage I have frequently told Jenn how special she is but, although enjoying the flattery, she has always taken my words with a pinch of salt. Now she seemed to believe the propaganda. The thing which sets models apart is that they always move as if having full awareness of their bodies and suddenly Jenn seemed to be in the process of acquiring the same trait.

When Friday night came I found that there was a down side to being able to listen as well as look. Hearing the cries of passion and the wet sound of flesh slapping on flesh was certainly an enhancement to the experience but parts of the accompanying ambience were unsettling. Despite all the times I had watched Jenn and Jason committing the sex act together in different positions I had never imagined that they shared such a warm and easy familiarity. For example, right at the start Jason instructed, "Come on you delectable trollop, get your warm lips wrapped round my cock," and after she had eagerly complied he gave a long sigh of pleasure and told her," I've really missed your insatiable wet tongue."

An even more disturbing exchange took place a while later when my wife was bent over the bed with Jason slowly fucking her from behind. "You're a right little whore, what are you?" he asked.

"I'm a right little whore," she told him proudly.

"What are you a whore for?"

"I'm a whore for big fat cocks, especially yours," Jenn replied, thrusting herself passionately back against him.

There were two inescapable conclusions. The first that this was a small well practiced ritual and the second, that they had at least discussed Jenn opening her legs for further men.

Next day I asked my wife about the 'being a whore for big fat cocks' remark and she was very annoyed by the question. "It was just said for effect," she snapped. "There certainly wasn't the fucking meaning that you want to read into it. Please don't make me regret letting you listen in."

I of course apologised, Jenn's flash of temper quickly passed and the week progressed as usual with me being pleasantly rewarded for being so 'understanding'. When the weekend grew close, my excitement grew intense at the prospect of soon watching the film starring my wife and although she was also on edge, her excitement was probably split between seeing the result of her efforts and the promised launch party. Jenn spent most of Saturday afternoon in the bedroom and when walking across the road that evening, she looked like a million dollars.

Cars started turning up across the road with some parking in Jason's garden and others out on the road. I was just settling down to study the new arrivals when a black guy dressed as a courier came to my door to deliver a small DVD sized package and from that moment nothing mattered except getting it onto the screen.

The film opened with the camera looking down into a typical suburban sitting room. The very attractive wife is shown sitting with legs curled under her at one end of a long settee, idly looking along a row of paperbacks on an adjacent occasional table. Her husband, a slim man with parted hair and wearing glasses, is seated in an armchair flicking through a paper detailing TV programs. I was already puzzled because I was not yet convinced that the female was Jenn and the guy very obviously was someone other than Jason.

He says 'There's not a damn thing on TV', to which she replies, 'There never is'. They sit in silence for a full minute more and then the phone rings. He stands and moves to pick up the telephone hand set from a table at the other end of the settee. There is a short conversation with someone he addresses as 'Howard', at the end of which he tells his wife, "That was my boss. There's some sort of emergency at work and I've got to go back in." He puts on a jacket and leaves.

We get a good look at the wife for the first time. She has shoulder length blonde hair and is wearing a simple summer dress buttoned down the front. Left alone she selects a book then proceeds to make herself comfortable but she has barely started to read when the door bell rings. Making a gesture of irritation she slips on a pair of high heels and goes to answer it. A tall good looking male wearing a smart suit is waiting outside. Recognising the visitor the woman says, "You're too late Howard, Terry just left."

"I know, I watched him drive away," Howard says, "I thought I'd keep you company while he's gone."

There is a close up of Jenn's face as she gives him a cool look and says, "Just because I sucked your cock at the party doesn't mean I'm going to let you to fuck me."

The close up switches to Howard as, completely unabashed he gives her a full blast of Jason charm and says, "I rather got the impression that you might like a bit more of what I've got to offer."

Focus back on Jenn. Her face breaks into a mischievous smile and she tells him, "You could very easily be right." The camera follows as they walk along the hall together. Even by this early stage I was very impressed by my wife's acting ability.

Just inside the room they halt for a prolonged session of deep kissing during the course of which Howard unbuttons the top of her dress and she takes the opportunity to explore the front of his trousers. Gradually they edged towards the settee and when close enough Jenn sits down, undoes his zip and with some difficulty extracts his very stiff cock. Then follows an erotic demonstration of her oral skills, during which it's easy to see that the pleasure on her face is very real. It was at this point that I first saw evidence of there being more than one camera in use.

By this time both her dress and bra had gone leaving her wearing nothing but a G-string and for the first time the sheer perfection of her body was captured on film. Howard makes her reluctantly surrender his cock and then pushes Jenn back until she was lying on the seat of the settee. He then grasps her G-string and she obligingly lifts her buttocks allowing him to pull the garment clear.

Jenn was now completely naked and lying with her thighs nicely parted allowing the camera zoomed in for a lingering larger than life close up of her hairless vulva. It was easy to imagine the new lover gazing in awe at the sight. I have spent countless hours worshipping that divine slit but even my mouth watered and I could easily imagine the effect on any red blooded male fortunate enough to view the video.

Howard (Jason) was not immune. His head moved forward to enjoy the oral treat that he seemed to have denied himself thus far. Even so he did not persevere for much more than a couple of minutes and I suspect his only motive was to supply the lubrication that might otherwise be missing. He pushed his huge penis inside her welcoming cunt very slowly with every second shown in graphic close up with the angle, clarity and detail far better than anything I could achieve with binoculars from across the street. For me this was the most powerful sequence in the whole production.

Then followed some energetic fucking during which Jenn enjoyed several orgasms that I don't think anyone could believe were faked. After a brief rest they adopted a new position with Jenn standing but leaning forward with her hands supported by the back of the settee and him fucking her from behind. However, after only a few thrusts the telephone rang. The couple edge a couple of steps sideways then Jenn drops a knee on the seat of the settee to reach across for the phone. After a couple of sentences she looks over her shoulder and mouths the words, "It's Terry." During the ensuing conversation Howard continues to fuck with slow steady strokes and the camera alternates between a close-up of her talking and a long shot of the ongoing sex.

She asks, "How long after midnight?" and on her husband's unheard reply she says, "In that case I'll certainly be in bed before you get home."

Howard must see some significance in this because he gives an extra hard thrust causing her to cry out. To the phone she explains, "I nearly spilled my drink," then in answer to another question tells him, "Right at this moment I'm in the middle of a good book," He mishears because she laughs and says, "I said 'A good book', B O O K, you've got a dirty mind." The exchange ends with her saying, "I'm always good," and "I love you too." Having replaced the receiver she collapses in a fit of giggles as her husband's employer bursts into a fast flurry of fucking.

Along with everyone seeing this I enjoyed a snigger at the expense of the gullible husband (with the irony of my own situation completely escaping me).

They decide to go to bed and there is a nice sequence of the camera following Jenn upstairs giving a penis eye view of her naked retreating buttocks. On the bed there is a session with Jenn riding him that I particularly enjoyed and the final sequence was of power fucking in the missionary position. He ejaculates inside her and after he rolls clear the camera tracks in for a tight close up of his copious cum oozing out of her enlarged but satisfied cunt.

The film ends with them both enjoying post coital relaxation. Howard says, "I'm sending your hubby to France for a couple of days next week if you fancy more of this."

Her enthusiastic answer is, "I can't wait," upon which Howard laughs and says, "I hope Terry likes travelling because he's going to be visiting a whole lot of countries this year."

I watched the video three times in succession and eventually went to bed both physically and emotionally exhausted. Jenn did not disturb me when she slipped in beside me at some undisclosed hour of the early morning.

Next morning we both slept late. I was happily envisioning a lazy Sunday with lots of time to talk about the film and hear what happened at the premiere but Jenn had other ideas. "Quickly grab something to eat, have a shave then get yourself ready because Jason is expecting us both across the road. He's got a business proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?"

"I do know but I've promised not to say anything," my wife told me her eyes sparkling with excitement. "The faster you get ready then the sooner you'll know."

We have never been a touchy-feely couple in public but as we crossed the road Jenn reached out to hold my hand and I had to wonder at the significance of that. Jason greeted us cheerfully then led us to an office suitable for the chief executive of an international corporation. This seemed rather over the top until I realised that the office would undoubtedly double as a film set. When we were sitting comfortably, looking only at me, Jason began his speech.

"I hesitated to approach you until I knew whether my plans were going to fly but after last night I'm pretty sure that they will. I don't know why I doubted because, as I mentioned to you, I seemed to have been blessed with exceptional good fortune from the start. I track down my perfect woman only to find that the perfect house is just across the street and available. Now I discover that the exact man needed to tie everything together happens to be married to that same woman."

I was totally lost and hoping that he would not continue to talk in riddles. I need not have worried because in his next sentence Jason stated precisely what he wanted. "I would like you to create a web site for me, one with sufficient bandwidth to carry a lot of traffic. I know that is what you do professionally but in addition I would like you monitor the site for me and handle the whole financial subscription side."

"I'll happily give you a quote for setting up a site but I haven't got too much experience of the other stuff you want," I said cautiously.

"Please wait until you have heard my full proposal and in the meantime think how you would like to take a small gamble," Jason said confidently. "In short I want you and Jenn to become my partners. If you prefer I will pay you for the work you do but if you are prepared to wait and take a share of the profits it could be worth many times as much to you. There will just be us three, Jenn gets 20%, you get 20% and I receive the remaining 60%. Your wife is going to be the face of the site and you provide operational expertise. I get the lions share because I put up the finance, I both organise and perform and I will do the bulk of directing. If you don't think that's fair then we can discuss it."

There was nothing to discuss because it was a fantastic offer. I knew exactly how much some web sites could earn and the chance of getting a slice of that for no financial outlay was unbelievable. All my wife and I put at risk was time and effort. We quickly shook hands, signed some legalistic documents and then broke open a bottle of good Champagne.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers