Migraine Dream

Story Info
A story of love, passion, seduction.
3k words
3.8
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My migraine was out of control and I needed you to pick me up from work. The sexy gentleman that you are you arrived at work and rescued me from the place that was doing nothing but making my head so much worse. When we got to the car you opened the door and there in the seat was a pillow, sunglasses, a blanket, and a beautiful rose. I had to kiss you, leaning in close my hand on your hip to steady myself and to feel you body touching mine. You wrapped one arm around my waist supporting me and pulling me close. Our lips touched and passion flowed between us. Tongue instantly wandered into each mouth exploring the warm moist depths. You slowly lowered me into the car, laying the seat back and doing everything you could to protect me from the bright sun. We drove home, your hand softly rubbing my hip to let me know it was going to be ok.

We arrived home and you raced around the car to get me out. You lifted me in your arms and carried me into the house. As we approached the bedroom I noticed that all the lights in the house were off and the drapes were drawn. You had carefully prepared everything to take the strain off my eyes. We entered the bedroom and as you laid me on the bed you kissed my forehead and told me to stay there you would be right back. When you returned to the room you had a small bowl of ice and some matches. You set the bowl on the table next to the bed and lit the match. You had strategically set candles around the room and I heard music playing softly from the other room. I sat up and flipped my legs over the edge of the bed to take my shoes off. You caught me and allowed me to do that then you told me that you wanted to take care of me and make my migraine go away. You kissed my lips and laid me back on the bed, my feet still on the floor. You kissed my neck as I felt your hands undo my belt, then release the button my jeans. You pulled the zipper down and removed my shirt from under my jeans. You dropped to your knees kissing my tummy as you gently lifted my hips to pull my jeans over my little butt. You then kissed my bald mound through my thongs as you lowered my jeans to the floor, pulling them off one leg at a time.

You stood up and over me leaning down to kiss my lips passionately, your hands behind my back you raise me up supporting me and slowly pulling my shirt over my head. Sitting there in nothing but my thongs and bra you whisper in my ear to scoot back on the bed. You climbed on the bed with me and positioned me exactly how you wanted me. Stretched out on the bed, my head resting on the pillow you straddle me kissing me deeply and passionately. Your kisses were so sweet and calming my entire body relaxed and melted under your touch. You reached under me and released the clasps on my bra and freeing my large breasts to your touch. You brushed your hand against each large tan nipple causing them to instantly firm up. Your lips wandered down my neck, between my breasts, and then sucking each nipple deep and hard into your warm wet mouth. You lowered your fully dressed body on top of mine our faces touching. Your kisses totally consume every thought I have.

As we kiss, tongues dancing together, your hand runs down my arm and lifts it above my head. I am lost in your eyes and kisses that I don't notice what you are doing. You repeat this with my other arm until they are both high above my head resting between the posts of the headboard. You press your lips and body firm against me and then gently close a pair of handcuffs around both of my wrists.

I thoroughly trust each move you make. We continue kissing your hands wandering every inch of my body. Totally at your disposal. You begin to pull away from my lips and begin kissing my body all the way down. As you reach the top of my thongs you kiss my hot mound through them. Your fingers rub my pussy hard and then you slip a finger under each string teasing the lips. You take the top of my thongs in your teeth and begin pulling them down. As you lift my little butt to free me of my thongs your hands spread my cheeks and you slide a finger slightly inside my tight hole teasing me. You reach the end of the bed pulling my thongs off and dropping them to the floor. You gently spread my legs exposing my hot box to you and your desires. You lean back up on the bed and begin to kiss down my inside thigh until you reach my ankle. I feel a silk cloth rub against my ankle as you tie me again. You repeated this on the other leg. You lean in, spread my lips with one hand, your tongue flicks my clit and moves to my waiting cave. As you slide in deep between my legs licking and teasing the lips of my pussy your free hand pinches my clit and rolls it between your fingers. My moans are easily heard and you plunge your tongue deep in me.

Your tongue in my hot box, your fingers twisting my clit, and then you move your other hand away and slide a finger in my pussy with your tongue and then I feel your thumb plunge into my tight hole. My body cringes at the sensations you are sending throughout. Just before I am about to squirt my juices you pull away. I try my best to squirm to beckon you back. The room grows silent and I watch you leave. When you return I notice you have the video camera and something black hanging from your hand. You place the camera at the foot of the bed pointing up between my legs. You walk over to me, sit on the side of the bed, lean over to kiss me softly, and place your hand under my head. You raise it to you and you whisper in my ear that you are going to make my migraine goes away and then you slip the black cloth over my head and down, covering my eyes. You kiss me deeply your tongue exploring my mouth. I feel you leave the bed and a little click from the end of the bed. I hear you leave the room again and a few moments later you return. Just under the edge of my blindfold I see a hint of light coming from the hall.

I hear you next to me and the bowl of ice clinking. The next thing I feel is the ice tracing the outline of my lips, down my chin, my neck, and between my breasts. I feel your body back on top of me, still clothed, as you run the ice cube across one nipple. You lean in and blow lightly until my nipple if fully firm. You bite it firmly, squeezing my breast, causing me to moan. You do this over and over to each breast until they stay cold and hard. I hear you rustling next to the bed, you lean to me, kiss my cheek and tell me you were my master and you were going to have your way and bring me pleasure. Once more you rub the ice over each nipple and then I feel a tight pinch on each. You lean in and kiss me passionately your tongue buried deep in my mouth, your laying on my breast as we kiss intensify the pleasing pain in my nipples. You kiss back down my neck, to my cleavage, down my tummy, to my waiting and wanting bald mound.

I hear you get another piece of ice and I can feel it as you trace down my tummy, over my bald pussy, and between legs. You lips are warm compared to the ice. You spread my lips and suck my clit hard into your mouth. At the same instance I feel the ice plunged deep into my hot wet pussy followed by two of your fingers; probing my moist cave searching for the spot that will lift my ass from the bed. Your teeth gently clinch my clit as soon as you find that spot in my hot hole. The ice melting inside me, your fingers working me hard, I let out a moan and my juices flow over your hand mixed with water from the melted ice.

Once more I feel you leave the bed, but this time I can hear you pull your jeans off. When you return I feel the warmth from your sexy body next to me. You kiss me and ask me "do you want me baby", I tell you yes. You ask me again, "Do you want me baby", "do you want me to fuck your little whore mouth". I say yes. You slap my pussy and tell me to answer you the right way. Once more you ask me "do you want me to fuck your dirty whore mouth", I say yes sir, please. Your body raise above mine, I feel your knees rest on either side of my head and your hard cock pressing against my mouth. I open my mouth to take you in and savor the heat and throbbing of your cock but you hold back on me. I feel the tip trace my lips leaving a trace of precum. I lick my lips as though I have been served a supreme meal. I open wider begging for your cock to fill my mouth. I whimper and whisper please. You push your cock in allowing me to suck you in deep. You force yourself in as far as I can take it, feeling your hard cock pressed in the depths of my throat. I want it all, I suck you hard, my mouth watering, moving my head up and down wanting you suck you off. You since my desire and pull away, removing yourself from my mouth. I beg you please, more please. You hold my head and thrust into my waiting mouth. Wrapping your fingers in my hair you start fucking my mouth. My mouth watering more makes it easier for you to fuck me faster, pulling my hair, I hear you moan, then I get what I want, your cock pushed so deep in my mouth I gag. I push deep and hard forcing me to suck, gagging, and my eyes watering. I want to hold you so bad, I squirm and each time I do you pull my hair tighter and push harder into my mouth. With each push I suck and swallow until I feel it your hot, thick, creamy load flows down the back of my throat. You hold your cock there until I swallow every drop.

You lay down on top of me, pressing hard on my breasts, I had forgotten about the clips on my nipples. You hold my head and kiss me so sweetly and you tell me that was amazing, "you have the most amazing mouth baby, I love fucking your sexy little mouth". You kiss me again and tell me, "You have made your master so happy; I am going to fuck all of your holes". We kiss more as your moved some pressing the clips tighter on my nipples. Your cock is still hard but I can feel it getting harder. You climb off of me and tell me that you are going to put your cock ring on and going to fuck me until my hot little cunt is soaking wet and swollen, then you are going to fuck my ass until there is no cum left inside me.

I can feel your hands caressing my bald mound then your body is tight between my legs. I can feel your breath on my wanting pussy. Your mouth moves to my clit and your hands are spreading my lips to expose it all to you. I feel your breath as you gently blow on my sensitive clit, and then all at once you plunge three fingers deep in my throbbing pussy. Your mouth and tongue work my clit as your finger explore inside me. All at once my juice squirt and I hear you licking every drop my soaking wet pussy.

You climb on top of me and slowly slide your hard shaft deep into my wet hot box. Sliding back and forth just at the opening. I can feel your cock throb and the heat from how swollen it was. You lean in to kiss and slowly fuck me while we each enjoy my pussy being wrapped tight around your swollen cock. As we get into a consistent rhythm you start thrusting deeper and harder. I feel your hips pound hard against my pussy. You rise up on your hands your body hovering above me as you start pounding harder. Then I feel your body move further down as your cock is pulled out of my wanting hot cave. You untie one ankle and climb back on the bed. You grab my hips hard and push your hard cock in deep and with force, proving to me that you own me and will master me to your will.

You squeeze my hips harder and tell me that you are going to fuck me like the little whore I am. You tell me that I am your whore and you will do what you want when you want. The dirtier you talk and the more you remind me that you own me and I will do as you please you fuck me harder and harder. Your cock never losing it size because of the cock ring you push in so deep and hard that in an instant you feel my pussy swell and push against you, you pull your cock out and watch as my juices squirt out, covering your groin and cock. You tell me that I am such a good slave, but you aren't done. You are going to fuck me until you cum.

You untie my other ankle and pull my legs over your shoulder. Pushing down me until my legs rest on my chest you kiss me deeply and push your cock deep in my pussy once again. I let out a moan because I am so sensitive. You prop up on my ass holding my legs down as you ride my pussy. Thrusting in so hard and deep that you quickly make me cover your cock with my juices.

Covered in my juices, you pull out, cum dipping from the head of your cock. I feel the tip begin to touch and tease my tight hole. Leaning in to kiss me you slowly slide your hard throbbing cock into my ass. A little at time until I feel you all the way in. We kiss longer so that all my muscles relax. You lean up, grabbing my ass and lifting it a little higher. You push in even deeper and slap my ass leaving a bright red hand print. You squeeze my ass cheeks and begin to ride me, rocking me back and forth. Then as you push in deep and hard you stop. Reaching over me you remove the blindfold and tell me that you want to watch my eyes as you make me cum again and see my face when you cause me to orgasm. Then you pull from next to me a large tongue vibrating toy.

You tell me that you want me to fuck my swollen pussy with the toy while you ride my ass. Together we fuck both my holes. Your cock so hard and deep in my ass feels so amazing, that I let out a cry of passion and beg you, harder please sir, please master I need you to pound me harder and deeper. You raise my ass higher and begin to fuck my ass as though you were fucking my pussy. Riding me hard I cry out yes, yes, oh my god more, I need more. I fuck my pussy harder and faster as the vibrating tongue hits deep inside. I can feel it hitting the head of your cock in my ass. The rotating nose is making my clit so hard. You tell me I am a naughty whore and I deserve to be fucked like one. You pound me faster and faster as I work my toy, I accidently pull the clips on my nipples and I let out a scream and my entire body tenses up. My clit is rock hard, my legs try to stiffen, the room goes bright white, and I begin to tremble. You try to keep riding my ass, but the stiffness in my body won't allow you. You realize that I just had a huge orgasm and you want more. You start fucking my ass so hard and deep that you cause my juices to flow from my pussy. I beg you more and more please sir, I want you to cum please master. As I request you pull out of my ass, flip me over twisting my bound hands and put me up on my knees. You push hard and deep into my ass then start riding me fast. I feel your hips pounding against my ass, then I feel a sting on my ass cheek, you had begun spanking me hard as you rode me deep and fast. With one last smack I feel you grab my hips and thrust in hard and deep. Your cock swells and throbs as you explode deep in my ass, your hot thick cum filling me up, and your body collapse on top of mine. You gently kiss the back of my neck, pull my hair a little and tell me that you got it all on tape, and grin huge.