Mike

Story Info
Girl finds her dream job with her dream man.
4.6k words
3.92
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the world’s best job. And the world’s best boss. But then I’ve been in love with him a long time. When we were seniors in high school, Mike was the bronze Australian Greek god of an exchange student. Ok, you’re going to say he couldn’t be an Australian Greek god, but believe me, it was true.

I did everything I could to get him to notice me. At the beginning of the school year, all the girls had a crush on him. But after they all figured out all they’d get from him was a smile and a friendly hello, they went right on dating their old boyfriends. Only I didn’t have any old boyfriends. I loved Mike ever since.

He went out for all the sports and hung out with the right crowd, one of whom was my best friend Marla’s brother. So, every time I was at Marla and John’s house, and John just happened to be on the phone, I always knew where to find Mike after the game, or on Saturday afternoons. But try as I might, I never felt like he gave me a second glance. It was pretty challenging to try to get him to even notice I existed.

By the second half of the year, I was growing desperate. I would lie awake in my bed at night, thinking of different things I could do to make him notice I was around. Funny thing, though, your imaginings in the middle of the night always turn out just the way you plan. In the cold harsh daylight of reality, they never worked out right.

For instance, I’d make it a point to be walking past Mike’s locker just as he was bent over to get something out of the bottom, I flung the firedog open just a little too hard, and it pushed him in the butt, sending him tipping headlong into his locker! I scrambled into the crowd, hoping he didn’t notice who it was who did that. Once coming into the library I stopped suddenly, forcing Mike to bump into me. Only instead of producing the desired smile, and “excuse me” I expected, he dropped his books and papers all over the floor and when we both bent over to retrieve them, he conked his head on the nearby table. I gathered his things in a pile and handed them to him and disappeared while he stood there rubbing his head.

There were many others, but you get the point. By the end of the school year, I was growing desperate, and was starting to think I’ll only have one last shot. I could throw myself down on the tarmac and lie there in the path of the plane as he was taking off to go back to Australia. I bet that would get his attention, and let him know how much I love him. He’s only twice looked at me and smiled and said “Hi.” But not enough of a conversation to get him to realize just how much I love him.

After graduation, of course, everyone goes their own way. That summer, I resigned myself to the harsh reality I’ll never see him again. I’ll just go through life an old spinster, never marrying or being serious about any boy again, just because I couldn’t have Mike. I went to college, moved in with Marla and for years worked at the bank. Then about ten years later, Marla was marrying Steve Something Polish, and the bank was closed and sold to another outfit from out of town and suddenly I was out of work, checking the classifieds and applying for any suitable work I could find.

Just when I was at the end of my rope, the rent was past due, and I had a stack of unpaid bills and no visible way of paying them, I spotted the last classified on the page that had nothing to do with being a trucker or a telemarketer. Wanted: Office Manager, Personal Assistant for busy Contractor.

Well that is right up my alley. So, I got all cleaned up, borrowed some money for gas, had my updated resume in hand, and drove to the address given. Walked to the door, let myself in to a rather nice house turned into an office, and just as I was ready to ask the man about the open position, I froze.

There was Mike. After ten years, still an Australian Greek god. Wearing a workman’s jeans and flannel shirt and cap, and looking more handsome and rugged than ever I’d seen him. I gulped, oh, god, this must be some kind of cosmic joke. This is a funny thought, cos he had the very same look on his face.

“Mike Hugh! How good to see you after all these years. And you look as good as you ever did. I’m here to apply for the job.”

“Uh, you have me at a loss, Miss. I remember you from high school, but I can’t for the life of me remember your name.” “Emily. Emily Cooper.” “Oh, yes, how could I forget?” (That’s what I was wondering.) “You were the klutziest girl around and it always seemed to happen to me. You slammed my fingers in my locker door.”

“Uh, well, I didn’t mean to.”

“You also turned the water fountain on and appeared to aim it right at my history report. It was all wet and I was ashamed to turn it in.” “Well, I didn’t think the spray would go at a right angle like that.”

“And once, I tripped over your foot coming to the top step when somehow I mysteriously fell Up the Stairs in front of everybody and you suddenly disappeared.”

“Now, That was an accident.”

“Oh, so the others weren’t!?! You’re here to ask me for a job? Oh, this is too rich.”

“But Mike, I was always so in love with you, I wanted to do everything I could just to get you to notice me.”

“Oh, I noticed you alright. Enough to want to steer clear. This is pretty tough, though,” He was glancing over my resume as I stood there feeling so uncomfortable. “Yours is the best resume I’ve seen. And I really need somebody.” The phone rang as he spoke. “Here, I’ll get that,” and glancing at the letterhead on the desk, answered the phone flawlessly in my best business secretary’s voice.

After the call, he looked resigned, though impressed and said, “Ok, here’s the deal. I’ll give you a try. But don’t screw anything up around here, ok? I’ve worked years to get this business off the ground.”

“If I really screw anything up, you can not pay me for that day, how about that?

“Well, then, all right. See if you can make sense of the stuff on this desk and answer the phone and I’ll be back in a little bit.” He headed out the door, and left me standing there looking around the office.

So, here I am, working for the man I’ve been in love with for over ten years. Who thinks I’m a ditz and a klutz, and I have to prove my worth to him, without acting like a love-sick female who’s just dying to get into his pants.

The first week went really well. I didn’t screw anything up, and in fact, the books were starting to make sense. The whole office set-up was being turned around, I was rather proud of myself. Meanwhile, though, Mike didn’t seem to pay much attention to me. So, instead of pulling the hi-jinx I tried in high school that never really paid off, I tried the other way instead.

You know, wearing low cut blouses with the sheerest bra so my nipples showed through. Short skirts with nothing but a garter and stockings on underneath. Sooner or later he’s got to notice me. By the second Friday, I was almost ready to give up, and in fact, had gotten to the point of thinking he just doesn’t like me for some reason, when he stopped in at quitting time and just sat there looking at me.

“You’re doing it again, aren’t you?” “I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Trying little underhanded tricks to get me to notice you.” There was nothing I could think of to say to that. He was sitting at his desk, and I was stacking some papers, clearing it off for the weekend. Then his hand was running up my thigh. Oh, I had to remember to breathe.

His fingertips ran lightly, ever so lightly up my inner thigh, past the stocking top, on my soft skin and to my open, moist pussy.

“My god, you aren’t wearing any panties!”

“It’s about time you noticed!”

“Well, all this time I’ve been looking at your nipples and your tits bouncing around under that blouse.”

“What does a girl have to do to get you to notice…” He was pulling me close so I lost my balance and suddenly sat on his lap. It’s about Damned Time, part of my brain was thinking. The other parts ceased thinking and his arms were around me, pulling me close. He was kissing my mouth, and smiling into my eyes. His right hand was holding me close to him; his left hand was up my skirt, caressing my pussy lips. Oh, this is what I’ve dreamed of for the last ten years. I didn’t realize I was thinking aloud.

“It is, huh? And how much have you wanted to be in this position?”

“Oh, very badly, Mike. I would do anything for you, you know.”

“Anything?” He was kissing me again.

”Yes, and you know I’m the girl who’s always been in love with you. I’d do anything for you.” As I said this, my hand is unfastening his belt and jeans, and in one smooth movement, I had freed his big cock from his pants and he had rolled the chair farther from the desk so I could get up off his lap and kneel in front of him.

I stroked and caressed his cock, and then held his balls gently but firmly in my hand, my tongue running up and down the shaft. I gave him kisses all over, and wanting this for quite a long time and finally being in this position, I was determined to take my time and make him feel so good……

Soon I pulled his cock into my mouth, sucking him to the roof of my mouth, opening the back of my throat as if I could swallow him whole. All this time, knowing I’ve finally got Mike’s cock in my mouth. If he only knew how many times I’ve dreamed of this very thing.

He held the sides of my head, and while some men do this and it doesn’t feel very good, there was nothing Mike could do to me that I wouldn’t absolutely love. His cock was soon getting fatter and pulsing in my mouth and I knew he was about to shoot a load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could; proud of the fact I would never gag with him in me. I licked up every little drop as if it came from the gods. He picked me up and kissed me and said, ok, little one, turn over and sees if you can lie across my desk without messing anything up or causing some kind of disaster. I kinda wanted to point out that I’m the one who put some semblance of order to his desk in the first place, but I wasn’t going to say anything with his cock poised at the entrance to my pussy.

Man, this felt good, and I sure was wet. His fingertips parted my pussy lips just for a moment, and then his big stiff cock was pushing its way into me. Oh, this was heaven. And definitely worth the wait.

As he was pumping his cock into me and holding me, he said, “How would you like to have dinner at my place this evening?”

For a while I couldn’t speak. Couldn’t think. But of course it’s what I’ve wanted for a long time. “Yes, I’d like that. Only you won’t get the chance to rest up for Monday.”

“Oh, I’ll be rested by Monday, you can count on that. You make sure you’re ready for me Monday.”

I said, “Mike, I’m ready for whatever you want to do to me, no matter what day it is.” I was thinking hopes and dreams and prayers really do come true! And thank goodness he has such a lovely cock!!!

So, this was great. I was working my dream job for the man I’d been in love with for over ten years. Ok, I think it was beyond love. More like obsession. There was nothing I wouldn’t do for Mike, and he knew it. I fully expected him to take advantage of that knowledge. He knew the power he had over me. But I didn’t care. It didn’t change how I felt about him.

I was his office manager or executive assistant, or however you want to describe it. He ran a busy construction company he’d inherited from his mother’s brother. He bid the jobs and sent crews to various worksites. Supervised all aspects of the business, while I manned the phone, did the entire payroll, and everything that entails. I kept the office running smoothly. I am very organized and detail oriented, so I loved this job. He was inside with me most mornings before setting out for the day about midmorning, to return late in the afternoon. On paper, my quitting time was five o’clock. In reality, however, it was never earlier than six or six thirty.

I’d always liked wearing short skirts and blouses, which is exactly what Mike liked me to wear. Only he asked me not to wear any underwear, which to be perfectly honest, was alright by me. No panties to ride up or down all day. No constricting brassieres. I thoroughly enjoyed dressing for him. The best part was knowing that any time, he could come up behind me and hold me in his arms, or as I stood next to him at the desk, he’d talk to me and while I’m concentrating on what he’s telling me to do, he’s running his fingertips upward on my inner thigh.

We were careful not to be caught in compromising positions during working hours. But it was our habit to come to the office earlier than was really necessary and stay later than everyone else would have a reason to.

Anyway, like I said, I would do anything for this man, and he knew it. So we fell into a kind of game to wile away the tediousness of office confinement. He would ask me to do something for him, and I would do it. I knew it was like some kind of test, but I didn’t care. I was madly in love.

One morning shortly after I started working for him, he came in with doughnuts. I had to apologize; I’m not much of a doughnut person. “I don’t like to eat too early in the morning.” Is what I replied when he asked me.

“You mean, I stopped for doughnuts and stood in line and you don’t want any?”

“I’m sorry, Tris, but you can save one for later when I’m hungry. All I want first thing in the morning is coffee.”

“Well, suppose I ask you to just kiss my ass first thing in the morning, would you go for that?”

“Considering I’ve already had my coffee, yes, I most certainly would kiss your ass if you asked me to.” He gave me a funny look, turned around, unfastened his belt and his jeans. And in less time than it takes to write this, his jeans and shorts were pulled down and I was facing his naked ass.

Wow! I would’ve given my eye teeth for this opportunity in High School. But I guess some things really are worth the wait. I guess I surprised him, too, because without another word, I just leaned in and started stroking, and kissing and massaging and kissing his ass. I kissed every square inch of it, being in no hurry to stop.

Finally I did, and he turned to show me how his cock was standing out straight, demanding my attentions. “I suppose you’d rather kiss and suck on my cock than have a doughnut?”

“Yes, sir, I most certainly would. You’re getting to know me pretty well.” He chuckled at this as I began kissing and sucking on his cock, pulling him into my mouth and giving my full attention with vigor.

“Stand up.” He pulled me to my feet, hiked up my skirt, which of course, had nothing underneath, and proceeded to push his large lovely cock into my wet and willing pussy. Oh, my, this was nice. Did I tell you I love this job?

On rainy days, you would’ve thought there’d not be much to do. The work crews got a day off, and when it’s really pouring and Tris can’t be out checking job sites, he was of course, in the office with me. He’d turn and say, “Hey, Emily. How about you go topless for the day?”

Well, he didn’t have to ask me twice. He knew I would do anything he asked. And really, as a boss, he was good to work for anyway. Not nit-picky enough to be standing over my shoulder constantly. He trusted me and knew I knew what I was doing. Anytime he was standing over me, it was for perhaps reading over what I was reading, while his hands were caressing my large breasts. My nipples especially loved the attention.

“You have the most magnificent breasts, you know that?”

“Only because you tell me all the time.” He’d glance out to the empty lot outside. No workers running around on a day like this. We were as alone as if we were working in a cave. I can’t tell you how erotic it is to work on payroll for a small company topless. I would have to keep my mind on what I was doing, of course, but my pussy always seems to have a mind of her own, which is just as well. My desk chair was nearly always wet.

After I’d worked for him for several months, he suddenly brought up the subject of me moving in with him. It was late in the fall; soon the weather would be bad all the time. But as much as I loved him, I was afraid to take the plunge to move in together. I heard all the horror stories of couples who live together and work together, and sooner or later, they’re going to get on each other’s nerves.

“Mike, if I move in with you, you know I won’t be able to deny you anything. I love you very much, but I’m afraid I’ll end up being your slave.”

“So, what’s wrong with that?” He had that adorable twinkle in his eye. Hmmm.. What was wrong with that? This man knows me all too well!

“Emily, I don’t like being deprived of your body when I’m home. We have a lot of fun at work when we can sneak around, but I’m still sleeping alone and eating alone and spending all my weekends alone. And I think you are too.”

“You know I have no man in my life besides you.”

“So, what do you say? This is the perfect solution for both of us.”

“But why your house, why not mine?”

“Mine’s bigger and it’s paid for. What do you say, no more bills for you to struggle to pay on your own…” His arms were around me up under my blouse. My breasts were resting on his forearms and his lips were kissing my face here and there. “I want your body all the time, Emily. Come on….say yes…you know you want to.”

He was right and I smiled. All the time I’ve loved him in vain and now this is finally happening. My dreams come true.

That Friday we spent celebrating and that Saturday moved all my things into his house. Which wasn’t much, so didn’t take all that long. I was right, to a certain extent. But he was right, also. We didn’t really get on each other’s nerves. I had very few demands, and was willing to do anything he asked.

At home, I pretty much spent all my time totally naked. And for a modern woman, my closet was practically bare. Short skirts, blouses, nice pumps in various colors. That was about it. When I’d moved in here, he talked me out of keeping most of my clothes. What was the point, I’d not wear them much anyway. He wanted me naked.

In the evenings, I would sit on the floor, or kneel next to him as he sat on the recliner or lay on the couch. He would hold my hair in his hands, or stroke my face, or just have to be touching me all the time. Yes, I will kiss his ass anytime he asks me to. But the nights!!! Oh, yes.

It started when we had the conversation about being tied up in bed. I had never done that before, and I said, “What’s the point, honey. You know I’m compliant with whatever you want to do to me.”

“But it’s the neatest turn-on. Try it and you’ll see what I mean.” He had this white flexible rope that was just perfect for the job. I lay on the bed while he tied my wrists to the headboard and my ankles to the foot of the bed. My knees he encircled with other pieces of rope and tied them to the bed frame so they were spread as far apart as they could go. And the best part of all this….

He’d kneel or lay with his face at my shaved pussy and lick and suck and eat her for the longest periods of time. I came on his face repeatedly. He sucked up all my cum juices…finger me until I’d just cum and cum and cum until my pussy was so sore I didn’t think I could come anymore. Then he’d raise himself up and shove his big cock into her…Oh, my pussy would explode repeatedly. And tied up as I was, lying next to him all night, he’d just reach over and massage and finger her constantly, leaving me that delicious sore pussy feeling the next day at work.

I had a padded chair, but the nightly treatments of his obsession with my pussy kept her in a constant arousal. Then, in late December, one of his job foremen just happened into the office to ask Tris something. He was at his desk. I was topless, my big tits sticking out over my desk as I was writing something. Tris looked up to see Clifford standing there with his hands in his pockets. He was staring at my boobs, and it looked like he suddenly forgot what he was going to say.

12