Mike & Carol

Story Info
A husband and wife try bondage for the first time.
1.1k words
4
27.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

I love my wife. We have been married a few years and have always been open with each other. The physical side of our relationship has been nothing but great. But tonight, tonight was something special. For the first time we tried bondage. Something I asked for and now am getting my wish.

I am naked, tied to a chair placed at the foot of the bed. Carol dressed in a red corset with black highlights, stockingsto match. Her breasts pushed up almost, but not quite, showing her puffy nipples. Her trimmed pussy exposed for all to see.

She stands almost six feet tall. Naturally blonde hair loose, covering her shoulders. She stays in good shape with yoga and tonight she was showing those skills all for me. After a little stretching, mostly to tease me, Carol put her feet behind her head as she fucked herself with a vibrator. Her strip of blonde hair was blocked from my view as her hand slowly eased it in and out. Each stroke going a little deeper. Each stroke making me harder.

She started talking to me, "Oooooh, that feels so good. Baby it goes so deep. Just like you when you fuck me."

Her blue eyes focused on my own. She was putting on a show just for me. I loved it! She kept pushing the vibrator in until all eight inches was stuffed in her body. Now the next step.

"I always enjoy a nice hard cock but I like this even more."

Her eyes were devilish as she switched on the vibration. I could hear it and watched as those beautiful blue eyes half closed in response. A guttural moan escaped her lips. She slid the pink plastic phallus all the way in and held it there.

"Aaaah, yes, yes, I am going to cum. Do you want me to cum? Do you want me to sweetie?"

She knew I could not answer. She had gagged me with her panties after securing me to the chair. I tried to speak, my words muffled, "Uuum uuum, eah, eh et ee!"

She pulled in slowly out. The pink coloring now wet and shiny from being inside Carol. Slower then I could imagine she pushed it back in with one finger.

"It feels so good. I just want to cum."

With that she switched the vibration to max.

"Oh OOOOOH!"

That was it, she was cumming. I could see her cunt muscles push the fake cock out as her hand slid it back in. The toy's noise alternating between loud and soft as Carol rode wave after wave of ecstasy. She continued to fuck herself. Carol's hips moved only slightly but I know she was in another place. I remember well, her under me as she covered my cock with her cum, her mouth open in a silent cry, body shaking, even shivering in joy. Now, I was witnessing and not participating. What a show. Never have I been so turned on!

Carol's hand finally allowed her pussy to win the battle. The plastic, battery powered dick slid completely out of her body. She did keep her legs spread allowing me the perfect view of a freshly fucked cunt. Gaping open, glistening in the soft light of our bedroom. Her breathing was returning to normal when she finally opened her eyes.

"That was wonderful. It felt so good knowing you were watching."

She stretched out, her toes pointing to either side of me, "Well, what to do now? Usually after such an orgasm I usually have to get cleaned up. You know, that white stuff you leave behind."

With that, she sat on the edge of the bed, inches from me, dipped two fingers into her twat getting them soaked, "Ummm, I like having a little massage afterwards. Sometime it can make me cum again."

I was frozen watching her play with herself. After a few minuted she pulled them out. Then cleaned sucked them clean, "I taste good today. Would you like a sample?"

By now I was ready to cum. The slit in my cock leaking pre-cum down the shaft. I flexed my muscle so it wagged up and down a little.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She removed her panties from my mouth quickly replacing it with her tongue. The faint taste of her essence made me melt, well not all me. Her left had caressed my cheek while her right had played with my fluid. Rubbing the head of by cock with two fingers she brought me closer and closer to erupting.

"Well you are as wet as I am."

She took those two fingers and put them to my lips, "Suck them for me, do it for me."

I had never done that before but she had me so excited I went with the moment. Not too bad, slightly sweet.

"Do you like?"

"Yes."

"I can get more."

She kissed me before I could respond then slid to the floor. Without waiting she took my entire cock in her mouth. After everything that happened it was too much, I jerked and came. Spurt after spurt, I felt my sperm travel up my shaft into her waiting mouth. She took all I had until I finally begged her to stop. My shrinking dick was too sensitive, her mouth providing painful pleasure.

I closed my eyes trying to let that pleasure fill me. Then Carol kissed my cheek and gently stroked my cock with her fingers. As I opened my mouth she kissed me again, this time with my cum in her mouth. She pushed every drop out. Surprised I sputtered.

"Swallow it for me. Swallow it for me please." she whispered.

She looked at me, I saw the vulnerability in her eyes. She was trying something new and wanted me to go along with it. It was a simple decision. After all she had set this entire night up for me at my request. I quickly downed my first ever load of cum. Then opened my mouth like a child proving he had taken all his medicine.

She squeaked with delight, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She covered me with kisses stopping only to tell me how much she loves me. I still could not move so I just had to sit there... enjoying every moment.

Pretty soon the kisses changed from playful to more sensual.

"I am getting horny. Knowing you have a load of white stuff in you makes me want a good fuck."

I can usually go more then once per night but not that quickly, "Well, untie and give a little while I will make that wish come true."

"No, I want to be fucked now!"

She grabbed her discarded panties and stuffed them in my mouth once more. I watched as she walked around the bed to her dresser. She opened the dresser and grabbed a dildo. It was the one we had molded using me as the model.

"If I can't have you, I will take the next best thing."

The night was just getting started!

Giln
Giln
52 Followers