Mike and Carol and Lynne and Matt

Story Info
Wife falls into the arms of her friend Carol.
2.6k words
3.86
68k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

Mike and Carol had been our married friends for over 10 years. We had vacationed together, attended each other's children's birthday parties, and even celebrated everything from July 4th to Thanksgiving together. Nevertheless we were as shocked as any of our other friends when we learned that Mike and Carol had separated and were seriously considering divorce. My wife Lynne and I fought the urge to "take sides" as we listened to both Mike and Carol recount the problems that had, over time drawn a wedge between them.

Carol, very shapely and with looks which failed to account for all of her 38 years, it seems had married Mike in an attempt to overcome her attraction to women. In college, she had had her first sexual experience with her dominating roommate. The sexual relationship had lasted throughout her sophomore year, ending when her roommate graduated. Carol turned to a string of men and failed relationships before finding Mike. Mike was not exactly "effeminate," but he was kind and caring with a "soft" approach to life. They married and had two children in rapid succession. Carol soon found herself attracted to women and while she never acted on it, her sexual relations with Mike suffered as she felt pulled more and more towards other women. She did not want to end the marriage, but felt as though sleeping with another woman would betray her vows.

Mike was nearly emasculated by the whole situation. He had worked hard to be the "perfect" husband and father. He blamed himself for turning his wife into a lesbian. He questioned his sexual prowess. He felt rejected and betrayed. Carol had kept him in the dark about her yearlong affair in college, and neither Lynne nor I was going to betray her confidence. Mike spent hours in our home just hanging out, and enjoying Lynne's home cooking.

Carol had the kids during the week, mostly because she worked from home. Mike's contact with the kids was limited to every other week-end as his job as an emergency room physician kept him very busy. Mike had always been "Uncle Mike" to our boys, and I had been "Uncle Matt" to his. Perhaps his inability to spend evenings with his own children brought him to our door after his shift was over. He helped the kids with their homework and played hoops in the driveway until bedtime and then headed off to his new apartment.

Carol would bring her boys over on Mike's week-end to work and nearly every Friday night. We soon fell into a routine in which on Friday nights, I would take the boys to the movies and Lynne and Carol would enjoy a "Mommy's night out." Eventually it worked out that on Mike's week-end off he would join us at the movies after work on Friday night and return to spend the night in our guest room as we fellows had a guy's night, and Carol and Lynne would return to Carol's place when they came home for the night. This seemed like a great solution, as it resolved the problem of Carol having to bring the boys back to her place in the early morning hours and kept Lynne from waking our two sons in the process.

At 14 and 16 our boys were old enough to stay at home and I was not very shocked when Lynne insisted that we go out for brunch at IHOP. However, I was soon to be very shocked when Lynne blushed as she informed me she had something to tell me.

"Lynne, we have never had secrets from each other, and we have been married a long time. You can tell me anything without having to worry." I said, trying to relax her and ease her into opening up.

"I know that Matt, but I just have to work up the nerve anyway." Lynne still seemed hesitant to tell me what was on her mind.

"Well, I know that the car is not wrecked. Did you get a ticket Friday night?" I searched for something that could account for her hesitancy.

"The car is not wrecked, I am just afraid I have wrecked our marriage!" Lynne blurted out.

"Wrecked our marriage, what are you talking about?" Now I was stunned.

"Darling, please do not be angry with me." Lynne had a pleading look in her eyes.

"Angry? About what? Baby, I have no idea what you are talking about! What is going on, what could you have done to wreck a 18 year marriage?" My mind raced.

"I had sex with Carol" Lynne blurted out. Now I really was amazed. Lynne had always been horny after any sex video with "girl-girl" action. But she had never discussed any sexual attraction to other women. Now I understood why, and was thankful that, Lynne asked we be seated in a rather secluded end of the restaurant. She knew I would not make a scene in public. I was too stunned to be argumentative.

"You had 'sex with Carol?' How did that happen? I mean what did she do? I mean did you want too?" I stammered to get the words out.

"Do you want the play-by-play? Aren't you mad? Honey, I cheated on you and I have not been felt right since then. Carol feels badly as well." Lynne looked disappointed that I was not angry, and angry that I was asking for details.

"Look, I just want to understand what is going on." I confessed.

"It just kind of happened. We had been drinking a little while we were out, and drank more when we got back to Carol's place. She was crying on my shoulder and said she did not like sleeping alone in the king size bed. Then one thing led to the other, and it just happened."

"Did you like it? Did you cum?" I looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yes, and yes while it was happening. I am not feeling very good about it right now." It was Lynne's turn to confess.

"Do you still love me? Do you want to leave me for her?" I prodded.

"Yes and no." She said "yes, I love you. And No, I do not want to leave you." Tears were in her eyes.

"We have some things to talk about, and I would rather do it in the car." I insisted.

I paid for the check and gave Lynne more time to think as we walked to the car.

"Are you angry?" Lynne asked as she tried to read my face.

"I am not thrilled about it, but I understand how things like this can happen. What I do not understand is your being with a woman. Are you bisexual? Have you been living a lie like Carol was?" Now my mind was really messed up.

"No, Carol was the first woman I have ever been with in my life. I do not know if I am bisexual or not. I do enjoy watching girls fuck and I came really hard with Carol, but I do not feel the need to fool around with other women." Carol took some time to answer the question.

When I heard her say for the second time that she came, and that she came hard, my penis responded. I had not expected that. I enjoy watching girl-girl sex as much as the next guy, but honestly had never given any real thought to Lynne actually having sex with another woman.

"Tell me about it!" I blurted out.

"What do you mean tell me about it?" Lynne's expression changed from fear to anger.

"I mean, you are my wife. You broke your vow. You got your pleasure and could not deal with the guilt and dumped this on me. I want some pleasure out of it too; I want to hear the details, every detail. That is the price I am exacting for your indiscretion!" I insisted.

"Carol and I were about to go to bed, like I said, she asked if I would sleep with her. Once in the bed room she pulled off her sweater and undid her bra before she wiggled out of her jeans. Her areolas were smaller than mine, but her nipples were larger. They looked like pencil erasers on her firm "B cup" tits, which even at her age were quite firm without any noticeable sag at all. She glanced at me and told me that she slept in the nude and offered to get me a tee shirt. I did not want to be a prude, so I declined her offer. She kept looking at me, so I took off my shirt and bra exposing my breasts to her gaze. She commented on my larger breasts, and told me she had always envied the fact that I was a "D." The she removed her white lace panties. I noticed at once that she had trimmed her pubic hair to a thin strip of red hair. She slipped between the sheets before I could finish removing my clothes. How am I doing?" Lynne inquired.

"Fine, but give more details, do not leave out anything." As I answered I found my dick was getting harder already.

"After I got into bed, she asked if we could cuddle. I was on my back and she slid over pressing her breasts into my arm as she lay on her side. It was only the briefest of moments before she pulled up her left leg and placed it over my leg. I could feel her warmth next to me. I smelled her perfume as we lay next to each other not saying a word. She then brought her left arm over me, pacing her hand on my left shoulder; her arm touching both of my breasts. I felt so tingly; it was almost like I was being touched for the very first time. I did not want it to go any farther, honestly, but get my pussy was getting wet. We just rested there for a few minutes, until she told me how nice it felt to have somebody next to her and how she was so glad we had been so close over the years. The she kissed me, my mouth opened to accept her tongue. She pulled herself up and onto my upper torso her breasts pressing into mine as we kissed for what seemed like ours. She suggested we take a shower and at the same time she pulled me by my hand and before I knew it she was standing behind me in the shower. Her hands were soapy and she lathered my breasts before turning me around and pressing her tits into mine allowing the soap to lubricate our bodies as she placed her hands on my ass and pulled our bodies tighter together. She once again kissed me passionately for what seemed like forever. She released my ass and took my hand lathering it before guiding it down between her legs. I felt skin against skin as it became clear that from the top of her slit down she was hairless. She asked me if I had ever shaved my pussy, and I told her no. She lathered her hands and then applied the soap to my crotch, before reaching for the razor and positioning me for her to shave me." She paused for a moment.

"And that is why you have not let me see or touch you since you got back from her place!" I interrupted.

"Yes, I wanted to tell her that you did not like to see a shaven pussy, but I just could not do or say anything to resist her. I was under her spell. The combination of the alcohol, the pity I had for her and my own sexual curiosity prevented my resisting. After she was done with the shave we rinsed off and got out of the shower. She reached for a towel and instead of drying herself, she dried me. The she handed me a towel and turned to allow me to dry her off. We got back in bed and once again we were kissing like teenagers. This time she was more overt in her manipulation of my breasts, and it was not long until she removed her lips from mine and placed them on my breasts, kissing and nibbling around my breasts until she circled down to my areola. I wanted to pull her mouth to my nipple; it took so long for her to finally reach my nipples, by that time they were so hard they hurt. My pussy was so hot and wet. I moved my hand down between my thighs. It felt so different to feel my hand slide along my naked pussy. I hardly noticed her movement which placed her face between my legs. She licked my pussy, and then tugged my lips with her mouth before pushing her face into my warmth so hard as she sucked my clit into her mouth, forcing her chin into my pussy. I placed my hands on her head and guided her mouth as she brought me to the first of three orgasms. She reached her hands up to my breasts and I came again. She then turned and we lay head to toe, like scissors, as she mashed her pussy into mine and we ground ourselves into each other until I came again. I had more than I could take, so I begged her to hold me. We embraced and kissed again until I went to sleep or passed out. There, you have it, the whole story. The next day we woke up, she made breakfast and we did not say a word about what had happened." She finished her story and then she looked at me with her "I hope you are happy now" look in her eyes.

"Well, that is quite I story." I said.

"And you are not mad at me?" She quizzed.

"No, I am not mad." I answered.

"So, you do not care that I had sex with our best friend." Her voice lowered and slowed.

"Well, I care, I mean you are my wife." I answered.

She then gazed at my groin and noticed my impossible to cover up hard on. "It looks like you got off on my story!" She said "You got hard thinking about your wife with your best friend's wife. Do you want to jack off?"

"Well, I mean, obviously we cannot do anything about it here." I said, wishing I had a table to hide my cock.

"So, I got off with her, and you would like to get off hearing about it! I never expected this would be the result of a drunken make out session with another woman." Lynne said.

"Are you going to do it again?" I asked.

"I don't know, but as it stands now, Friday night girls out is still on." Lynne said firmly.

The car pulled up in the driveway. "What about Mike?" I said.

"You are not to say a word to Mike about this, not one word; it is none of his business. And it is not our place to clue him in, if Carol wants him to know, she will tell him. Matthew, it will ruin our friendship with Mike, not one word, get it!" Lynne shot me a look as she spoke which let me know that she meant business.

"Hi guys, did you have a good time?" Mike said as we got out of the car.

"We had a great time!" said Lynne.

With that Lynne turned to me and said "and there are more good times to come!"

palles
palles
157 Followers