Mike and Carol and Lynne and Matt Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynne discovers what Carol lost.
2k words
3.41
42.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
155 Followers

Although this is part two, it could stand alone. It is not the same category as the first episode.

*

"I'm glad you brought the boys over." Lynn said to Mike.

The four boys were playing "two on two" with our sons being skins and Mike and Carol's boys being shirts. Mike had been the referee-coach-cheerleader for both teams and by all appearances they were all having fun.

"I cannot think of any place better to be on a Sunday afternoon."

"Let me fix you guys something to eat." Lynne said as she headed for the door.

Before long she had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for the boys and Mike. Lynn and I had just returned from our brunch, so we just grabbed a soft drink as we listened to the guys banter about the game.

"How would you guys like to go play paint ball?" Lynne suggested.

Paint ball was an all time favorite of the boys, but both Mike and I were a bit too slow to serve as much more than a prime target, thus for the past two years Mike and I had taken turns driving the boys to paintball and then spend an hour reading a good book until the boys had soaked each other in red and yellow paint. It was my turn to take the boys and Lynne had to have known that fact. The very suggestion of paintball was the point of no return, having brought the subject up doomed a dad to an afternoon of reading.

"It's you turn old man!" Mike laughed as he pointed to me.

"Oh, is it?" Lynne faked innocence.

It was only a few moments before our boys had their gear and had given me instructions to go to Carol's and pick up the gear for the rest of the small army of prospective assassins. I stayed in the car, not wanting to face Carol knowing what I did about her episode with my wife less than 48 hours ago. I could not help but wonder why Lynne had manipulated her time alone with Mike. I would find out later, what had transpired.

No sooner had we left our place than Lynne started in on Mike.

"Would you help me with these dishes?" Lynne asked Mike.

"Of course I would." Mike answered.

They finished the dishes in record time. And Mike sat down at the dining room table. Lynne walked up behind him and started to massage his shoulders.

"You are very tense, you work way to hard." Lynne whispered.

"And that feels so good! I would like to have more time off, but with the child support and the expense of the apartment, I have to work as much as I do." Mike tried to have a conversation.

"It is hard to give a decent massage at a chair, and you sure could use a good massage." Lynne declared.

"It has been a long time since I had a massage, decent or not!" Mike quipped.

"Let's go!" Lynne commanded as she took Mike by the hand and led her to our bedroom.

"Take off your shirt, and get on the bed" Lynne was in full control.

Mike obeyed. He was on his face on the bed. Lynne took the oil from her bedside table and warmed it in her hands before she applied it to his back and started working his tired muscles. Mike let out an occasional moan as she kneaded his muscles. Lynne spent well over a half hour working his upper torso.

"Thanks, that was great!" Mike said as she finished.

"You're all oily now!" Lynne giggled.

"I guess I am" Mike had lifted his head from the bed.

"You need to take a shower." Lynne said as she walked to the master bath and started the water.

Mike followed her into the room. Lynne left and pulled the door shut behind her. She listened as Mike pulled the shower curtain back and entered the oversized stall. In our room, Lynne shed her clothes and quietly turned the doorknob. She pulled the door enough to see Mike's hands applying shampoo to his hair. His eyes were closed as she entered the room and pulled the curtain back.

"Lynne." Mike blurted out as he felt the blast of water on his head and face while he tried to rinse the shampoo from his eyes.

"Yes, it's me" Lynne responded as she noted his hard buns while entering the large shower stall.

She tucked both of her arms under his and reached up to take his shoulders in the palm of her hands as she pulled herself into his back.

"Mike, touching you got me so hot!" She said as she kissed his neck and back.

"Lynne, this is wrong." Mike attempted to pull away.

"Relax Mike, you are a part of the family, we've known each other for years, are you going to say you have never thought about this?" Lynne whispered in his ear. "Tell me you have never thought about this, tell me."

"I have, I have thought about this, so many times, but I would never, I would never make a move on you." Mike confessed.

"You're not making a move on me. I want you Mike!" Lynne urged. "Do you want me now?"

"What about Matt?" Mike fought his urges.

"Do you think Matt has not considered this with you being around?" Lynne twisted the truth.

"You are such a great guy; I cannot take being close to you, listening to you and knowing that you are not getting any action." Lynne played on his brokenness. "Mike, do you want me now?'

"Yes, I want you now." Mike confessed.

"Do you need me, do you need a woman with you?" Lynne toyed with him.

"Yes, I need you, God help me, I need you!" Mike's resistance had broken down.

Lynne let her hands drift down his torso, until she hit his hips. Then she once again pressed in tight as she kissed his neck. Finally she moved both hands down towards his waiting cock. As she grasped the base of his cock she could not quite close her hand around his warm dick. She placed her right hand on top of her left as grasping a baseball bat and realized that his cock filled the palms of both hands and neither of them contained his head. She slid her hands up and found his glans, and let out an audible gasp.

"Oh, god Mike, you are soooo big." She said as she spun him around.

She fell to her knees in front of his engorged tool and pulled him towards her as she opened her mouth. She pulled his thick cock down to meet her mouth as she attempted to lick and suck it without drowning in the water pouring of his body. Mike reached down and pulled her up kissing her on the lips after she was standing. He quickly grasped both her breasts and pushed his cock into her tummy as he played with her mounds. They cut off the water and quickly toweled each other dry before returning to the bed.

Lynne fell backwards unto the bed and looked Mike in the eye. "Take me, take me now!"

Mike did not need a second invitation and was on her at once. He pressed the tips of his cock into her pussy and waited for Lynne to pull her knees up before pushing it in.

"God Mike, I am so wet. Your cock is so big, I've never had one as big as yours." Lynne whispered. "Fuck me, Mike, fuck me with your big dick."

With that Mike pushed and with her wetness was able to insert his cock into her warmth. He pushed it in to the hilt and then pulled it nearly all the way out before pushing it in half way, withdrawing nearly out and once again pushed it in half way before once again retreating before the full stroke, then pushing as far in as she could take. He repeated this for several minutes, until she pulled at his shoulders.

"Fuck me, harder baby, fuck me hard." Lynne yelled. "Fuck me faster Mike, I need it fast and hard. I need your big dick to pound my pussy!"

Mike lifted himself until his arms were fully extended and increased his pace.

"Oh, I am going to cum, I am going to cum. Oh please Mike, make me cum hard." Lynne's voice filled the room, no whispering now.

With that, Lynne came, hard. "slower, slower now." She instructed.

Mike continued another five minutes until she came again. Mike still hadn't ejaculated, but Lynne could not take any more abuse by his cock.

"Let me suck your cock!" Lynne whispered.

Mike rolled on to his back and Lynne did her best to suck his cock, but was forced to lick and use her hand to get him off, he blasted her chest with several jets of cum until he was spent. They returned to the shower and washed each other. They were hardly dry before we returned from our paintball adventure to find them once again in the kitchen over coffee.

Mike could hardly look my direction; much less look me in the eye as we exchanged pleasantries before he excused himself to take the boys back to Carol's place.

That night I confessed that Lynne's story at brunch had me horny as hell all day and I wanted to have sex. She said any sex would have to be with me tied up. I agreed, only to have her tell me that her pussy was too sore to fuck. She made me beg her to tell me why her pussy was sore. She spilled the beans, but not before getting me to admit that Carol had been unfair to Mike and he really needed a good fuck. My heart sank and my stomach turned before my cock got hard. Lynne gave me a great blow job, making sure that she commented on how easily my dick fit into her mouth. I exploded and came more than I had since I had been a teenager.

"I cannot believe I fucked Carol and Mike in one week-end" Lynne said.

"You cannot believe it?" I said "What about me?"

"Do you want to fuck Carol and Mike?" Lynne made sure to emphasize the "and Mike" part of the question.

"Not exactly." I said

"You want to fuck Mike?" Lynne giggled.

"No, I don't want to fuck Mike! And frankly I cannot believe you fucked him." My tone changed.

"Be nice or" Lynne said

"or what?" I countered.

"Or I will not untie you." Lynne laughed. "So do you want to fuck Carol."

"I should" I said "just to make it fair, maybe twice."

"Well baby, there are just 3 reasons why you cannot." Lynne said "First, she likes girls not boys. Second, I won't let you and Third, even if she wanted to fuck a guy, after Mike's cock, your cock would not even come close to what she was used to fucking, she would laugh and turn away."

I could feel the color leaving my face as she talked about my inadequacies. But as the blood left my face, it rushed to my cock and it started to grow a bit. Lynne noticed.

"I got you off once tonight, the second time is on you." She laughed. "If you behave I will untie you."

I said I would, and she untied me.

As I tugged on my cock, Lynne turned her back to me and drifted off to sleep. I came and although I wanted to drift off to sleep but sleep would not come. Lynne had shifted the course of our relationship. Divorce would ruin things for the boys, besides we only had two real friends, and Lynne had fucked both of them. The song kept ringing in my ears "Darling you gotta let me know

Should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine. I'll be here 'til the end of time.

"So you got to let me know. Should I stay or should I go?"

palles
palles
155 Followers