Mike and Carol and Lynne and Matt Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt watches Mike fuck Lynne.
2.7k words
3.48
46.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

This is part four, you likely would be lost without the other parts. It is not the same category as the first episode.

*

It had been two weeks since Lynne had offered herself as the solution to Mike and Carol's marriage problem. We were seeing a whole lot less of Mike, as he was now returning home after work. True to his word, Mike had not asked Lynne for any sexual favors. Although Carol and Lynne were now talking several times a day on the phone and they had gone out on Friday night twice. As far as I knew they had not had sex since the three-way with Mike. As far as I could tell, everybody was happy.

"Matt, you seem to get off on hearing about my fucking Carol and Mike." Lynne said after she got home from her Friday night date. "What excites you so much about that?"

"Honey, I wish I knew." I said honestly. It seemed as though my body had rebelled. I did not want to find the idea of my wife with another person erotic, but somehow it was. I was cumming buckets of man juice which to my beloved was proof positive that I was turned on by her infidelity. She argued against the term infidelity. She insisted that she was being faithful to our relationship and had simply became Polyamorous. She had found this term on the internet and insisted that allowing Carol and Mike into her bed, and by extension my bed, was far better than having 2 broken homes with 4 children affected. It was a far away from the ideal with which I had grown up, but it was true that I would not want our marriage to end. And in all honesty, we were back to a "normal" family with Mike not being around all the time. Lynne was not withholding sex from me and as by all accounts there had been no further demands.

"But, it does excite you." Lynne pushed harder.

"Obviously, it excites me." I admitted out loud.

"So, do you want to watch me fuck Mike?" She quizzed.

"I have not thought about that." I lied.

"Come on, Hubbie, you can look me in the eye and say you have not given it any thought." She was now up on her elbows, looking me straight in the eye.

"Ok, so I have thought about it, I just have not come to a conclusion." I admitted.

"You have always like watching me with my toys." She needlessly refreshed my memory. "What got you off from watching me use my toy?"

"I guess the size." I replied. "I liked watching the look on your face as you took that toy inside of you. It is a different look then I get when you fuck me."

"It is a different feeling." Lynne replied.

"A better feeling?" I felt a burn in my chest.

"I did not say better, I said different." Lynne frowned. "When I use my toy it feels me up so much. Your cock does not fill me up, but I get pleasure from the emotional connection. It's like the difference between ice cream and pudding, both are good and you can enjoy both!"

"So am I the ice cream or the pudding?" I asked.

"Don't ask any question to which you are not ready to hear the answer!" She laughed. "But seriously, here is my toy, see how I can get my fingers all around it? And notice how when I put my hands on top of each other I can get the whole toy covered?"

"Yes, I know that it is bigger than me." I gulped.

"Yes, darling, but that is not my point. I was going to tell you that when I held Mike, his head stuck out like this." She said pushing the toy so that the head plus just over an inch stuck out. "And when I put my fingers around Mike's cock my thumb did not quite touch my forefinger. So, if size is a turn on, I'm just letting you know that he is bigger than my toy!"

I could not keep from "wow" escaping my lips.

"So, why don't you want to be there when he fucks me, if it gets you so hot to hear about it and if you like seeing me with a bigger cock. She pressed.

"I guess I am just afraid that I will be embarrassed." I confessed.

"Well baby, I want you to be a part of my life, and I do not want to hide anything from you or make you feel left out or abandoned. I bring this up only because Carol mentioned that Mike was getting a little horny. He does not want you to be jealous. You know Carol joined Mike and I and she had a good time."

"Ok, I will think about it, and let you know." I was so flooded by a mixture of feelings that I did not know what I wanted or how exactly I felt.

"The boys will be over a Carol's and Mike will stop over at our house after he gets off at 7:00 PM. He will stop here first and then go home. It is unlikely that the boys will notice when he gets home, but if they do they will just say that he worked late." Lynne outlined the plan for me. "The question is, do you want to take the boys over at 5:30 PM so you will be back in plenty of time, or do you want to leave at 6:30, so we will be done before you get home. It can be neat and sterol, so you will not even know if it happened, much less what happened, unless you ask. Or it can be down and dirty with you in the room having fun too. It's your call. In fact, I don't even want to hear anything else, you know the departure times. You just gather the boys and leave when you want."

With that she was up and out of the bed, into the shower and out the door to deal with the boys. I was up and preparing for what would be less than an ideal day at work. I found myself rushing through my obligations so as to insure I got home in time to get the boys out the door by 5:30 PM. I got the boys to Carol's in record time, and returned home by 6:45 PM. Carol was chatty and I was fearful that I would miss the deadline and come home to find myself locked out. I entered the door to find Lynne in a white babydoll, the same one she had bought for Mike. She had not wore it for the past two weeks. I moved to kiss her.

"Not yet baby. I have showered and gotten ready for Mike. Go take your clothes off and put on the robe, you can leave on your boxer shorts, we don't need Mike to see your little thing." Lynne said.

My face flushed, my chest tightened, and my penis moved. I replied simply "Yes, Dear."

I changed and joined Lynne in the living room as we finished watching some headline news until the doorbell rang.

"Hubbie, would you please get the door." Lynne suggested.

"Hi Matt, how ya doing?" Mike smiled warmly and extended his hand. "Looks like you are in for the evening."

"Yes, just getting comfortable until it is time to get the boys." I replied as I shook his hand.

"Great Matt! I'm glad that you are going to stick around. Last couple times you left me alone with your wife I felt like I was taking advantage of our friendship, and I would not want to do that ever." Mike disclosed.

"Hi gorgeous" Lynne glided towards Mike, reached him and welcomed him, not with her customary brief hug and peck on the cheek, but with a long full on mouth kiss. Removing her lips from him for an instant, "Do you want something to drink? A beer?" Mike nodded his head and Lynne turned to me "Please get us all a beer, would you Hubbie?"

I left to the kitchen and returned to find her and Mike on the loveseat. He was still dressed, and she setting with her breasts nuzzled into his chest and her arms around his neck, kissing passionately. My first instinct was to pull her off from my long time friend and invite him to leave and never return. But as I watched and witnessed his hand cupping the side of her breast, the anger responded to the rush of blood from my head to my penis. I placed the beers on the end table next to the loveseat. I backed across the room to the chair facing the loveseat.

The kissing paused for a second, but instead of reaching for the beer, Lynne pulled his scrub top over his head. Lynne pulled her babydoll off as well and pushed her tits hard into his chest. They continued to kiss for about fifteen minutes; until Lynne stood up and pulled Mike to his feet. His shoes were already off, she pulled his scrub bottoms down and he stepped out of them. I could not believe my eyes when his cock sprang from the shorts which had strained to hold it back.

"Oh baby, I love your big cock. It is just perfect." Lynne cooed. "What are you going to do with that big thing?"

"I want to fuck you with it." Mike acknowledged.

"Well Mike, that is all well and good, but we are not alone. My husband is right here in the room." Lynne playfully confronted his rudeness.

"Oh, what was I thinking? I am sorry Matthew. May I have sex with your lovely wife?" Mike looked me in the eye as if he were asking to borrow a chainsaw or a wrench.

I struggled for the appropriate response.

"Matthew, Mike asked you a question!" Lynne was trying hard to keep the play alive.

"Oh, yes buddy, glad to share with you!" I'm not sure exactly how it came out, but it was good enough for the hot couple.

"Matt, would you like to watch?" Lynne toyed with me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Well then, shouldn't you ask Mike?" She was in charge and she wanted this to go her way.

"Mike, do you mind if I stick around and watch?" The words nearly stuck in my mouth as I suffered the humiliation of asking another man if he minded me watching my own wife be taken.

"Sure, old pal, no problem!" Mike said.

With the pleasantries and the formalities out of the way, Lynne pulled a new "feather top" type bed cover from next to my chair and flung it out over the carpet. She then put down a 600 count sheet. She knelt just two to three feet in front of me, inviting Mike to move closer. His cock bobbed up and down as he strutted over to her. She kissed the head of his cock and then kissed and licked the shaft.

"Oh, your cock is so big. I'm sorry baby, I cannot get much of it into my mouth." She kissed the end of his head again and then looked over her shoulder at me. "Doesn't Mike have a big cock?" Her face beamed as she spoke. "Mike your big cock is making me so hot. My pussy is so wet, please fuck me with your big cock."

With that she laid down so her face was pointed towards me. Until Mike moved to enter her, I could clearly see her pussy. It was glistening, I could actually tell she was wet by looking at her from 5 feet away!

Mike took his place between her legs. He rubbed his cock along her slit, until she cried out.

"Oh, Mike, I am on fire, fuck me, please fuck me with your big cock." With that he thrust forward and forced an audible gasp as air, forced from her lungs, escaped her lips. He made a few slow strokes to coat his cock in her love juice, then increased his speed. "Oh baby it feels so good to have your thick cock in my pussy. Fuck me harder, oh yes." It was only a few minutes until she came. "Oh, slow down big boy. I have to catch my breath. Roll over, let me be on top for a while." With that they rolled over without his cock slipping out of my wife. She fucked him for what seemed like an eternity. She made a point to pull herself up on his cock until just the head remained inside allowing me a good view of exactly how large Mike was and what she was able to do with the extra length. She would bend down and let her nipple caress his lips, allowing him to suckle on her. She then increased the pace until she came and fell exhausted on his chest. Once again they changed positions. He removed a pillow from the couch and allowed her to rest herself on it as he knelt on her knees allowing him to take her from behind. Once again, she came after about 5 minutes of this position. And once again they switched positions to the "reverse cowboy." With Mike on his back and Lynne facing me with her back to him, she spoke in a raspy voice. "Stand up and let me suck your cock." It was to me she spoke, and I complied. I opened the robe and retrieved my cock from my boxers. Her head hid the size of my dick from Mike's gaze. Lynne sucked my cock into her mouth moving her nose right up to my navel. I moaned and then I realized that her movement alone would betray that whatever size I was, it was both thin enough and short enough to fit in her mouth all the way. To make sure the point was not lost on Mike, she withdrew her mouth from my cock and looked in my eyes, and said "Oh, baby, I love to suck your dick, it fits right in my mouth so well. I like knowing that I can swallow you up!" and then looking over her shoulder, she smiled at Mike, "and you, you fill up my pussy so well. There is no more room for anything. Do you want to cum in my tight pussy?"

"Yes, I would love to cum in your pussy." Mike responed.

"And I would love to feel your cum shoot into my pussy, but we are not alone." She smiled.

Mike needed no further instruction. "Matt, can I cum in your wife's pussy, I don't want to leave a mess if you are going to be using it soon."

I wasn't going to make Lynne speak to me "Go ahead Mike; I want you to shoot your load into my wife's pussy."

"Yes, darling, cum in my pussy, cum in my pussy while I suck Matt's cock." Lynne yelled.

With that I noticed Mike tense as he shot his cum into Lynne. Lynne sucked my cock harder for a minute, I'm guessing until he stopped shooting, then she too yelled out.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" as she fell forward into my arms. As we both sank onto the floor.

I managed to slip my dick inside my pants. As the bodies unwound and Mike softening cock slipped out of Lynne's swollen pussy, I could not help but gaze at Mike's dick and note that even soft it was larger than I was hard. Mike got dressed. Lynne remained on the floor, too exhausted to move.

"I hate to run off, but I've got to get home." Mike said.

"No problem buddy, I understand. Next time you will have to take time to finish the beer." I chuckled.

"Oh shit, sorry about not touching the beer." Mike said.

"It's all good, I'm sure Lynne will enjoy it!" I laughed. I showed Mike to the door. "I'll be over to get the boys in a couple hours."

Returning to the living room I joined Lynne on the floor.

She opened her eyes "Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? I'm not the one who has just had my brains fucked out, are you ok?" I smiled.

"I'm more than ok baby, I'm wonderful!" Once again she closed her eyes.

Once again I found my mind wandering. Was she doing this for their family, for Mike or for herself?

palles
palles
157 Followers