Mike and Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings lose control slowly and passionately after a swim.
8.2k words
4.59
143.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please leave a comment, positive or negative. It is a good way for an author to learn what their audience wants. I welcome all comments so if you enjoy the story please take a moment and let me know. If you don't, take a moment and let me know why. Enjoy!

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" my sister, Jessica, jerked the pillow out from under my head and quickly nailed me in the face with it.

I groaned, grabbed my pillow, and rolled over, "Leave me alone, Jessica."

"Oh, wake up, Michael!" I could hear the pout in her voice, "You promised you'd go swimming with me today."

I rolled back over and squinted at her, the light hurt my eyes. She was standing in my doorway in her bikini with her arms folded across her chest and that pouty look on her face that I knew would be there.

"Oh, my head," I stammered, blinking back the pain.

I was never really surprised when Jessica showed up at my house. I gave her a key when I bought the place a year ago. She didn't really have a place of her own. I let her keep some stuff here and she kept some stuff at our parent's place across town. She split her time and stayed at both places.

I sat up on my elbows, closed one eye against the glare of sunlight off my bedroom walls, "What time is it?"

"It's almost eleven! What the hell did you do last night anyway? I heard you come home but it was early this morning."

I tried to think back through the haze in my mind. I remembered going out drinking with my friends but not much else. Didn't matter. I did remember promising Jess that I would go swimming with her today.

Reluctantly, I tossed the covers off of me and swung my feet to the floor.

"Oh," I heard Jessica gasp.

I looked up at her in time to see her turn her blushing face away from me as she headed down the hallway.

"Hurry up and get your swim suit on," she hollered. "I'll make you some eggs."

She knew that I got irritable if I didn't have anything to eat. I have a high metabolism and quickly burn off almost anything that I eat. It has its advantages, for one, I don't really gain weight all that much, which helps maintain my athletic build. I'm not a muscle head, those guys were all backne and tiny testicles. Not my cup of tea.

I stood up and immediately realized what had driven Jessica out of my room in such a hurry. Morning wood was poking out of the front of my boxers. Technically I guess you would call it "almost noon wood" and be more accurate.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not all that long in the cock department, just your typical six inches, but I am thicker than average. In my few conquests, I have had no complaints.

I stuffed my dick back into my boxers, grabbed my swim trunks out of my dresser drawer and headed for the shower. I quickly jacked off into the swirling drain before washing, then got out, dried off and dressed in my swim trunks. I grabbed a freshly folded towel on my way out the door.

Jessica had put a flimsy shirt on over her bikini top and it hung off of one shoulder. Remembering the morning incident, I stopped in the doorway and quietly watched her working over the cooking eggs.

At nineteen years old Jessica was four years younger than I. I had never really taken the time to just look at her, see her as just another person instead of my sister. She really was quite stunning, to me anyway. She had long auburn hair that cascaded over her shoulders and came to rest in bouncing curls at the middle of her back. She had that classic nineteen-year-old hourglass shape with hips that flared out seductively beneath a trim waistline. Her legs were long and tan and smooth. Her boobs weren't big, I wouldn't imagine much more than a handful but they fit her frame perfectly. How could I have missed this for so long?

I remembered how she had blushed and walked away a few minutes ago and as I looked at her now, I felt a twitch in my cock. I shouldn't have been surprised, what with watching her lithe little body squirm and wiggle back and forth in front of the stove. Still, it made me a little uncomfortable to view my sister in such a way.

I cleared my throat and made a show about entering the kitchen and loudly sat down on a stool at the breakfast bar. She turned and met my eyes for a second before looking away. She was blushing again. I pretended not to notice.

"Smells good, Jess," I said.

"It will be good. You have to hurry and eat, though, Mike. I want to get to the pool before it's too crowded."

She placed a plate with a steaming omelet, complete with sauteed mushrooms, onion and cheese in front of me.

"Now eat. I'm gonna go round up a towel and some shorts to change into after we're done at the pool.. It's supposed to be super hot today."

I watched her tight little ass sway as she left the kitchen and bounded up the stairs. There I was viewing her in that way again but damned if I could help it.

Jess came back in just as I was finishing the omelet she made me.

"Itshgood," I told her.

She scrunched up her face in distaste. "Don't speak with your mouth full. Didn't mom teach you any manners?"

I crossed my eyes and opened my mouth wide to show her handy work.

"Ugh!" she pushed me and stood up. "Michael, you're disgusting."

"Itshgood," I said again as I got up and took my plate to the sink.

"Good, you're done!" she squealed. She almost looked like a puppy with wide eyed excitement. I was waiting for her to piss all over the floor. Instead, she seized me by the hand and yanked me towards the front door.

"I'll drive," she said.

Our little town didn't have a local swimming pool so we had to make a twenty minute drive to go to the pool in the next closest, and bigger town. The pool complex was fairly new and stood in the same place that the old one had stood. A year ago the city had decided to demolish the old building and put up the current one. It was up to date and modern and could support a lot more people than the old one. The way the city was booming, I think they made the right choice.

Jessica pulled into the crowded parking lot and shifted the car into park. Then she punched me in the arm.

"You jackass, look how crowded this place is. If you wouldn't have slept in..."

I rubbed my arm where she hit me and gave her my best "sorry" face, grabbed my towel and got out of the car. Jess followed and together we walked into the aquatic center.

A fat man with small, protruding skin tabs all over his neck was at the counter when we walked up.

"Five dollars each," he said in a surprisingly high pitched voice.

I mumbled what a rip off it was, five bucks just to go swimming for the day. Of course, that did include a locker the size of an ash tray so you could lock up your belongings while you were soaking up the chlorine. Hell of a deal.

Jessica went left to the women's locker room and I went right, to the men's. Both locker rooms opened up into the huge room that held the pool. There were two pools actually. On my side, to the right, there was a large indoor water slide and a wading pool full of giggling children. To the left, the Olympic-sized swimming pool. I couldn't tell the difference between the size of the old pool and this one, but they said it was "Olympic-sized". The pool was twelve feet deep on one end and five on the other. It had six "lanes" and there were several people doing laps. "Serious Swimmers."

I looked around briefly for Jessica and didn't see her. She must have taken a little more time primping.

I walked around to the deep end of the pool and dove in. I had made a couple of full laps before Jess came out of the locker room and my jaw flopped open. She had worn a bikini to the pool, of course she'd had her light weight shirt on, but the bikini she wore now was different, and a whole new form of stunning. It was a bright red solid color, both top and bottom and stood out brightly against her well tanned skin. The small triangles designed to cover up her breasts were doing about half the job they were made for. They were just big enough to cover her tiny, pert nipples and the lower half of her breasts. It was tied with fabric so thin it could have been red fishing line.

The bottom was sheer, not quite see-through, but very close. I wondered what it would look like when she got in the water. The front was cut low and had a lower and upper thin strip of fabric stretching over to tie in little bows high up on each hip. Any lower and I would have been able to see the small indentation where her pussy began.

I swam over and was hanging onto the side of the pool, she was directly above me and, apparently, I was staring at her crotch.

"I'm up here, genius," she said.

My turn to blush. "Wow, Jess. That is an incredible swimsuit. You, um, fill it out nicely." Idiot.

"Thanks, Mike" She smiled and dove over me into the water. There was barely a ripple as her feet disappeared beneath the surface. Excellent form. Literally. She took off swimming a few laps and after the first couple, I tried to pace her. I'm by no means out of shape, but Jessica is like a fish when she hits the water. She is an easy swimmer and quickly lapped me. I finally tired out and headed for the bank. I was ready to boost myself up to the cold, wet tile walkway when Jess came up behind me, lightly slapped me on the shoulder and said, "You're it!"

It was a game we had played when we were little, and one that we hadn't played in a few years. I wasn't sure why she all of a sudden wanted to play it, but, hell, we were wet and I was game.

I turned around in time to see her bolt out into the deep end and tread water, waiting to see if I would accept the challenge. I did and surged forward. Only one area that I'm better at Jess when swimming is the take off. I'm much more powerful so I can quickly close gaps, my steam runs out fast, though if she gets up to speed.

I dove beneath the water and surged forward towards her. It took two, maybe three seconds but I came up underneath of her, grabbed her around the waist and tossed her in the air. She landed ungracefully behind me and after a quick "you're it" I was off again. I knew I couldn't stay away from her for long and I was right. I felt her smooth hand grab me by the back of my left thigh and she pulled herself up on my back as I was trying to swim away. She was trying to wrap her feet around my waist for a better hold but only managed to rub my already stiffening dick up and down with her foot a time or two. I bucked her off and turned to look at her but she was already swimming away from me.

Turnabout is fair play. I decided I'd be a little bold without being too obvious and quickly started after her. She was about ten yards ahead of me and not up to "Jessica" speed yet. She was headed for the deep end and I knew I had time to catch her. I took a deep breath and dove to the bottom of the pool, racing along the bottom. I could see her blurry outline above me. She stopped to look behind her, treading water.

I sat upright and braced my powerful legs against the bottom of the pool and launched myself up towards my sister. I thought briefly about placing my hand directly between her legs and using the momentum to eject her from the surface of the pool, see how high she could go, but at the last moment I changed my mind. I didn't want to offend her or make her uncomfortable. I simply loved her too much to harm her in any way or make her feel uncomfortable.

Instead, I angled sharply up behind her, skimming my body along her legs and perfect ass. I wrapped my arm across her chest and with the force and momentum, and a startled squeal from Jess, carried her half way out of the water before I pulled her under the surface with me.

Though it could have only been moments, that instant with her in my arms seemed to last a lifetime.

As we crashed to the surface I loosened my hold on her and allowed my arms to uncross just enough so that my palms were clutching her breasts. I could feel the small, hard, eraser tip nipples graze against my palms, sending a shock of desire through my body. I could feel my half-erect penis settling briefly in the crack of her ass as the two perfect globes squeezed lightly at it as she kicked her legs. As we stopped sinking, I took my arms and hands away from her tits and ran them lightly down her sides, stealing a caress of her tight abdomen and I could feel her muscles flexing there as she propelled herself towards the surface. As she glided upwards out of my grasp, I slipped my right hand to her front and kept my left at the small of her back and pressed lightly with both. Her petite body fled through my hands as if it were greased and in one hand I felt the wonderfully full cheeks of her ass, but in the other, the flat of her tummy and the soft folds of her pussy through her bikini as she slipped through.

The entire encounter could not have lasted more than four or five seconds and then we were both bobbing on the surface, me playing stupid as I wiped the water from my eyes. I looked at Jessica and she was just smiling.

"That was so much fun!" she said. "I had almost forgotten how good you are at that game, Mike."

I continued to stupidly blink the water out of my eyes before responding innocently, "So, you saying I won?"

"You wish!" she yelled and launched herself at me.

I wasn't ready for it and before I knew it I was under water and she was swimming over me. She flat-out mowed me down. I felt my cheek bounce lightly off of her breast and my nose skim quickly down her flat tummy and glide between the lips of her pussy over the fabric of her bikini before she was completely over me. I righted myself and reached up for the surface when I felt a cool, soft hand grab my knee. I looked down to see the blurry form of my sister swimming between my legs. She grabbed a hold on my thigh with her free hand and literally started climbing me like a ladder, one rung at a time.

I felt her left and right hands let go of my legs almost simultaneously. Her right hand reached up and grabbed me just above the left hip but her left hand snaked its way up the open right leg of my swim trunks. I felt her small hand curl around my inflated cock and give a significant squeeze as if she were grabbing ahold to lift herself higher. A moment later she released my dick and withdrew her hand from my shorts, lightly grazing my ball sack with her fingernails on the way out and I almost choked on a mouthful of water.

We broke the surface again and easily tread water, catching our breath.

"You give up?" she asked so innocently that I had to wonder if she realized what she had just done. If she did know she had become one hell of an actress because the innocent vibe coming from her made me believe that she actually did not know what it was that she grabbed.

"I surrender," I said in mock exhaustion. "You're just too good, Jessica."

She smiled and winked at me. I spent the rest of the day wondering what that wink meant.

It was some time before I was able to get out of the water. Just that one moment in the water with Jessica, when she grabbed my cock, had me rock hard for the next hour. We continued to play around in the pool but I didn't dare be so bold with her again. Honestly, I didn't want her to get all that close to me in case she did happen to rub the wrong spot and feel the hard bulge in my trunks.

We spent three hours in the pool and I had calmed down enough to get out of the water. Jess climbed out first and gave a slow, sexy glance over her shoulder at me as she walked towards her locker room. I was briefly stunned again at the form of her body, the taut lines of her muscles and the soft, sultry sway of her ass as she walked away. I blinked and looked around. Every guy in the pool paused and openly gawked at her until she disappeared through the doorway. I had to smile. I knew exactly what they were thinking.

I jumped out and sauntered towards the locker room and rinsed off in the shower before accessing my tiny locker and drying myself. I couldn't help but think of what had happened in the pool and I quickly became sulky and embarrassed with myself. How could I have done that to my sister? Had she realized what I had done and retaliated by grabbing my cock? It didn't matter. She was my sister and I shouldn't be thinking that way about her. It was wrong on so many different levels that it just boggled my mind. She was just so beautiful...

When I came out of the locker room door, Jessica was dressed in the bikini top that she had worn on the way to the pool but she now had on some extremely short cut cut-off jeans like a miniature version of Daisy Duke's. Long white tendrils of fabric flitted down from them and danced playfully on her narrow thighs.

She bounded up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, she was giddy and happy. I loved seeing her that way.

"Thanks Mike. I had so much fun today!" she said.

I managed, "Sure."

The ride home was quiet, at least on my part. I was lost in thought. Jessica just kept chatting away in the passenger seat about anything and everything. I didn't pay much attention to what she was saying. My eyes kept stealing glimpses of her tanned legs and firm body. My thoughts were out of control, it seemed. I couldn't control their direction and became more moody because I couldn't get them off the track they were on. I kept seeing the soft folds of her pussy outlined by the sheer fabric of her swimsuit, kept feeling her hard nipples pressing against my palms and kept feeling her small, smooth hand inadvertently (or not) squeezing my cock.

By the time we got back home, my dick was semi hard and sitting heavy in my shorts. As soon as I got out of the car, I had to adjust for comfort and Jessica openly watched as I quickly readjusted. I pretended not to notice. Instead, I looked up at the afternoon sun, closing my eyes.

"You were right, Jess." I said. "It's hotter than the ninth level of hell out here. Let's get inside."

She padded over next to me, her pretty bare feet slapping daintily on the sidewalk. "How can you stand the heat on your feet?" I asked, bewildered.

"It's not that bad, Mike. I've been much hotter than this." she said with a conspiratorial grin.

I just blinked at her a couple of times, speechless, before starting for the door. She sided up next to me and put her arm around my waist. It felt natural when I unceremoniously tossed my arm around her neck and shoulders. I was aware of how close my hand was to her right breast. We didn't say anything as we made our way up the walk. I was busy trying to rein my thoughts in but failing as I felt the rhythm of our movements. Her slender hip brushing my thigh in a natural, perfect wave of motion. The fine line of the muscles in her abdomen rippling calmly sent a little more blood to my mid-section and I could feel my growing erection pressing against the waistband of my low-cut shorts.

We got to the front door just in time and I quickly excused myself with a lame excuse of wanting another shower because of the chlorine from the pool. Jessica said that she would make us a couple of sandwiches for lunch while I showered.

I bounded up the stairs and went straight for the bathroom. I shut the door behind me as I entered and quickly started the water running and stripped out of my trunks and set my aching cock free of its confines. I was surprised at the intensity of my erection, my dick actually looked thicker than usual and in all honesty, it hurt a little. I had never had an erection so strong. I let the water run and rummaged through the cabinets in search of some form of lubricant. I don't usually use lube when I masturbate, but I thought if any time was a good time to start, this was it. I found a half-full tube of some "pear and coconut" scented lotion, obviously Jessica's, and squirted a glob of it into my palm. As I wrapped my hand around the shaft of my cock, I slowly moved my fist up and around the head, coating my entire penis with the lotion. Curiously, the lotion had a cooling effect and felt incredibly good as I slowly fucked my fist. The same images kept floating through my mind and I gave in to them. Again, the feel of Jessica's trim body and smooth skin. The feel of her butt cheeks squeezing my cock in the pool, the feel of her swollen pussy lips as my nose glided smoothly between them, over the sheer fabric of her bikini bottom and the incredible beauty of my sister sharp in my mind. I didn't last long as I started bucking my hips, forcing my cock through my tightening fist and came hard as I visualized Jessica looking sexily back at me after we got out of the pool.