Mike & Jessica (with Tina) Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike & Jessica lose their virginity (again).
2.9k words
4.23
32.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author gratefully acknowledges the valuable contributions made by Mike and Tina, especially Tina's willingness to share her promiscuity, as well as their constant encouragement to share this story.

Tina had visited Jessica and Mike, blindfolding and tying him down to a chair. Jessica had been bound ankles and toes in a kneeling position. During an intensely grueling session, Tina had forced Jessica to describe in great detail her sexual life while tormenting her tiny breasts and playing with her intimate parts. Every time Jessica begged for permission to climax, Tina would deny it to her. Mike did climax involuntarily once as he listened with horror at Jessica's promiscuity, and shortly thereafter under Tina's masterful technique. Jessica was not permitted the luxury of her long-awaited orgasms. Instead, Tina fastened chastity belts on both Jessica and Mike, and promised to return in two or three weeks. That is where this part resumes.

Two weeks went by agonizingly slowly. Jessica and Mike were on each other's nerves, each one desperate for the relief of a climax, each unable to have one or to give the other one the pleasure of climaxing. Jessica looked at every man she saw in the street or while shopping, and imagined being seduced by him, wondering what he would be like in bed. Mike looked at every woman, regardless of age and weight, as a possible receptacle for his ejaculate. They tried in vain to bypass their respective chastity devices, but to no avail. They tried all sort of creative approaches to simulating anal sex, but it just did not work. For fourteen days, their sexual drive rose to unbearable heights.

Just when the two weeks were merely a few hours from coming to an end, Tina called to say that she had just met a Dom who had flown down to see her, and that she was "expecting to be tied upall weekend". Then came the cursed onset of Jessica's period, so another four precious days were wasted.

When the revised date was agreed upon, Jessica and Mike were trembling with anticipation. That afternoon, they bathed and scrubbed each other perfectly clean, their hair smooth and shiny, and fixed up the house just perfectly.

"One more thing, Mike, Jessica said she wants you blindfolded again."

"Again? I never even saw what she looks like the last time she was here!"

Jessica laughed, "Yes, that's true, but that is how she wants you. That is what she said when she called."

He shrugged, his arousal not allowing room for much protest. And Jessica blindfolded him.

The doorbell rang; Jessica opened the door, and greeted Tina joyfully.

"Shut up, slut."

Mike was practically jumping out of his skin! Tina had already shown the last time what a stern Domme she was, and her forcing Jessica to reveal her sexual life in great detail while denying her orgasms had made Mike climax without touching. Now she was back! He heard them come into the bedroom.

"Hi, Tina! Welcome back!"

She shot back her reply, "Sit down on the chair and shut up."

He meekly felt his way to the chair and sat down.

Mike shivered. This was a nasty-sounding Domme if he had ever heard one.

What he did hear was the footsteps Tina walking around the bedroom. Then no more sounds.

Then he heard the sound of Jessica breathing heavy as she took off her blouse. Tina must have pointed to her and ordered her to do it. Silence. Tina must be admiring Jessica.

The sound of Jessica's tiny 30-A bra unsnapping and Mike understood that Tina had ordered that to come off. Silence.

Jessica's jeans unzipped and coming off slowly, her panting loud and clear. Then silence.

Her panties. Mike was squirming in his chair, "Yes, Tina, make her strip naked for you!"

Tina walked over and slapped Mike across the face. "IF I WANT YOUR ADVICE, I WILL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU! FOR THE TIME BEING, SHUT UP. BOTH OF YOU!"

She walked away. Silence.

A slap. A hard slap. Mike heard Jessica turning slowly. Tina must have slapped Jessica's tight ass really hard as her command for Jessica to start turning, modeling her body to Tina. Jessica kept turning slowly on her feet: Tina must be admiring her naked body.

Jessica moaned, then screamed. Mike knew that particular scream: it was Jessica when her tiny nipples were being pinched hard. "Tina must be tormenting those exquisitely sensitive nipples," Mike thought, wishing he could at least see them trapped between eager fingers, but he already knew better than say something.

Then silence.

A tiny latch opened. Tina had unfastened Jessica's chastity belt, letting it fall to the floor. Tina walked away, opened her bag, and Jessica moaned and started to cry softly. "Stop whining, bitch. You want it and you know it. Don't you?" Jessica nodded and muttered something that must have been intended as acknowledgement.

"Shut up, slut, and put this on." Tina slapped her tight ass and the crying ceased.

Jessica was struggling with something. "It was hard," Tina said, "finding control top panties for a slut as skin-and-bones as you. But this model, high waist to mid-thigh will fit you quite tightly. Besides, it is made from a very tough elastic fabric, so it should hold very well. Let me see how it looks."

Silence. Jessica was turning slowly, modeling again for Tina.

Tina broke the silence, "Well, it looks like the control top panties did finally fit you just right. Let's move on."

She reached into her bag and pulled out what seemed to be two tiny rubber cups, each with a slender golden chain attached to its tip. "Do you know what these are?"

Jessica ventured shyly, "Nipple cups?"

"Of course you would know what they are. I should have known. Whore that you are, who knows what else you have been doing with those nipples for everyone else!"

Jessica was baffled, "But," she stammered, "How do you attach them?"

Tina laughed coarsely, "Come close to me, whore that you are, and feed me those insignificant nipples of yours."

Bravely, Jessica walked over to Tina, her tiny nipples close to Tina's ready mouth. Tina sucked the left one first, knowing it was Jessica's most sensitive. She sucked avidly, Jessica moaning and swaying, purring with delight. Occasionally, Tina would feel Jessica's clit through the tough elastic fabric of the control top panties, getting wetter and wetter, making Jessica sway even more, Tina always denying her the pleasure of the long-awaited climax.

In a moment of clarity of mind, Jessica asked, "How are you going to attach the little rubber caps to my nipples?"

Tina stopped sucking, admiring the fruits of her labor. A massively erect nipple crowned Jessica's tiny left breast. "Silly bitch, this is how!"

From her bag she took out a vial of super glue. Spreading just a droplet on Jessica's erect nipple, Tina applied the rubber cap, twirling it around to get excellent coverage, and held it in place. After a minute or two, the super glue had taken firm hold. Tina tugged on the slender gold chain attached to its tip and approved how well it had adhered: the rubber cap was perfectly attached! Jessica smiled. She felt so proud of the smallness of her breasts and the exquisite sensitivity of her nipples, and Tina sure knew how to work her magic on them!

Tina worked on the right nipple, repeating the same process. Soon, Jessica was standing in front of the mirror. Clad in very tight, very tough elastic control top panties, her nipples were completely encompassed by rubber caps, a slender gold chain hanging from the tip of each! "Tina, how will I take them off afterwards?" she asked respectfully.

"Nature will take its course. For the next few weeks, you will just have what will look through your blouse as very perky nipples. Just make sure not to wear your 30 A bras: I want everyone to see them."

Jessica nodded obediently, and Tina led her, tugging at her by the slender gold chains, out the room and onto the dining room. Mike could hear a lot of commotion, a lot of laughter and some struggling. For sure, he knew that Tina was tying down his Jessica to the dining room table. He squirmed in his chair, patiently waiting for what was sure to be his own ordeal.

Tina called at him from the dining room; "Show yourself to me when I come in!"

Mike stood up from the chair and walked to the center of the room. He was standing naked, totally naked except for the chastity device Tina had attached weeks ago. She came up to him, her stern demeanor leaving no room for doubt that he was in for a very difficult time ahead. Tina was not going to waste time in frivolous chatter. She reached down, unlocked the chastity device, and instantly Mike had the massive, long and straight erection that had been denied to him for weeks.

He grinned like an idiot, "Like what you see?"

Tina ordered him to shut up, viciously adding, "And you are not going to see anything else, either." She made sure his blindfold was secure. Quickly, she attached a ball ring to his testicles, tightening it just right. She led him by his testicles to the dining room, making him approach Jessica.

Mike was thrilled! Groping, he felt her. She was tied to the dining room table, legs wide apart, torso bent down flat against the table, arms also tied down. His hand started caressing Jessica's very thin body, sliding down her back. Reaching her panties, he knew it would be so easy to slip his hand inside, down, and into her tight little ass and wet pussy. But the panties were too tough and too tight. Besides, Tina slapped his hand away, "Get off her!" Quickly, Tina tied Mike's ankles to the legs of the table, right next to Jessica's, and his arms to the tabletop. Mike was thus standing with his legs wide apart, pressed against Jessica's, standing tall and erect, but hands immobilized on the table.

Tina took a deep breath: both Jessica and Mike heard her.

Out of nowhere, she ordered, "NOW, FUCK HER!"

Mike started to mumble something to the effect that, "She still has her panties on" but Tina cut him off, "SHUT UP AND FUCK HER!" she ordered.

Mike started the thrusting motions, the head of his very erect cock hitting against the tough elastic fabric, but really getting nowhere. He had the idea of simply rubbing the underside of his cock against her panties. Tina saw through the ruse immediately, "Not like that! In and out!"

Mike tried his best, again and again the head of his very erect cock hitting against the tough elastic fabric.

Jessica moaned. Tina walked around, pulled on the slender gold chains attached to the rubber caps until Jessica felt her nipples would be ripped off. "Bitch, you let all other men into you. Now open up and let Mike in."

Jessica protested. Tina laughed, "Whore, everyone else is invited into your pussy and your ass, and now you are pretending to be a virgin? If you want him to fuck you, why don't you just tell him?"

Jessica called out softly, "Mike, fuck me."

Tina laughed, "I don't think he can hear you that well. Tell him louder."

Jessica pleaded louder, "Mike, fuck me."

"LOUDER!"

"MIKE, FUCK ME."

"Louder, whore, I want all the neighbors to hear you asking for it."

Jessica was yelling now,"MIKE, FUCK ME, PLEASE, MIKE, FUCK ME!"

Mike continued to struggle to get past the tough elastic fabric, desperate beyond words.

Tina pulled out a huge vibrator; slid apart her panties, and Jessica saw it vanish between her legs. "See how easy it is, Jessica? Just let it in. Let it in and out. Easy. See how easy it is?"

Jessica was in tears. Tina smiled, taking that huge vibrator out of her pussy and placing it near Jessica's mouth. "Suck on it, baby, suck on it and lick it clean. See how sweet and wet it tastes? Do you like it? Suck on it baby, yes, that's good."

"Do you want to be fucked? Yes, baby, I know you do. I know you want it so bad. Just ask him"

Jessica continued yelling,"MIKE, FUCK ME, PLEASE, MIKE, FUCK ME!"

And so Jessica would see Tina slide that huge vibrator into her pussy (covered of course by her skirt: Tina would not undress for them), take it out, and put it in Jessica's mouth. All along, Mike was trying desperately to penetrate that tough elastic fabric, but really getting nowhere.

Actually, he was getting tired. And Tina noticed it. She stopped teasing and tormenting Jessica. Tina walked over to Mike, nudged him away from Jessica and caressed his very swollen testicles. Mike moaned happily. She slid her hand all over them. He was feeling better now. She said softly, "Maybe you cannot get in because you are too dry?"

Before he could answer the obvious (that the tough elastic fabric would not yield, of course) she smothered his throbbing erection with a very cold lubricant, rubbing his testicles as well, and even though Mike did not appreciate its significance at the time, a generous lob on his anal regions.

"Now, Mike, is Jessica a whore?"

"No, Tina."

Tina gripped his testicles, perhaps a little to fully and hard for his comfort. "Once more: Mike, is Jessica a whore?"

"No, Tina. I mean, yes," as her grip got firmer and harsher.

"Mike, make up your mind, is your wife a whore? Yes or no?"

"Yes, Tina, my wife is a whore."

"Louder, Mike."

"YES, TINA, MY WIFE IS A WHORE."

"Mike, that is not good enough. I want the neighbors to hear it. Say it."

"MY WIFE IS A WHORE."

Tina turned to Jessica, pulling on the nipple chains, "And you, bitch, why are you quiet. Do you want to get fucked or not?"

"MIKE, FUCK ME, PLEASE. MIKE."

"MY WIFE IS A WHORE."

"MIKE, FUCK ME, PLEASE. MIKE."

"MY WIFE IS A WHORE."

Tina approved. She forced them to keep yelling, obliging Mike to continue to thrust against the panties, urging Jessica to open wide and let him in. As she was doing so, she strapped on her strap-on belt and attached the huge vibrator to it. She was getting ready to do something. She paused and smiled.

But then she walked over to Jessica, looking down between her legs, feeling the very wet crotch of the control top panties. "Oh my gosh, it seems that we have a virgin here!"

With an extremely sharp scalpel she cut a tiny slit right at the center of the crotch. "Mike, maybe that may make it easier for you to penetrate your all-of-a-sudden-virgin-WHORE-wife?"

Mike tried to thrust his way in. He could feel at the very tip of his hugely enlarged cock the tiny slit, but really could not get past it.

Tina laughed. "Here, both of you virgins; let me show you how it is done. Both of you hold perfectly still."

She untied Jessica's hands. She lowered Mike's torso so that he was bent over, his chest against Jessica's bony back. She approached Mike from behind, placing the huge vibrator strap-on precisely against his previously well-lubricated ass. Both waited with bated breath.

In one swift movement, Tina thrust herself against Mike, impaling him deeply and immediately.

It was hard. And huge. And long. And thick

Mike screamed.

His survival instinct forced him to lurch forward.

His hard cock ripped right through the tough elastic fabric!

He was in!

Yes, Mike was in!

He was inside Jessica's pussy!

He screamed.

Jessica screamed.

It was sheer glory!

All of a sudden, it was perfect!

HE WAS IN!

IN!

IN!

The tough elastic fabric gripped the base of his cock, making it harder. He thrust in and out of her pussy, oblivious to Tina's vibrator doing exactly the same to his ass, churning and pulsating and vibrating.

He was in!

Jessica was screaming with joy!

Tina pulled her up by the nipple chains, almost to a standing position, her back arched back, her nipples tormented, her pussy ravaged for the first time in weeks, and with a huge cock, unlike she had ever seen Mike have ever before!

It happened.

It had to happen.

Weeks of foreplay and orgasm denial served them well.

Mike's powerful orgasm started, ripping apart the tough elastic fabric even more. He poured gallons of ejaculate into Jessica's pussy. With each contraction of his orgasm, the tough elastic fabric responded, pumping him more and more.

Jessica was screaming with joy.

When they were both drained and exhausted, Tina let them both lean back on the tabletop.

"See how easy it is?" she smiled softly.

Both were too tired and too confused to answer, let alone move. Tina un-strapped her strap-on, strapping it on Mike's waist, leaving the vibrator deep inside his ass, controls set to full power.

"That was OK," she said, "Now I will leave you to untangle yourselves."

Both nodded feebly.

Tina closed off as she gathered her things and made her way to the door, "Practice a bit, or as much as you want. I will be back in a few weeks and I will take you out to celebrate you loss of virginity. Cheers, now!"

Jessica weakly asked, mostly to be polite, "Tina, where will you be taking us to celebrate?"

Tina laughed,"The Bisexual Biker Bar and Pool Saloon, of course! You both will want to show what you learned and let many others have a hand in sharing you TOTALLY!"

They both were trembling as they heard her close the door behind her.

Will continue in Part III, if Tina graciously allows it.