Mike & Mary

Story Info
He's easily aroused by sexy older lady.
1.3k words
92k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

The warm rays of the early summer sun felt nice on my skin. I was lying in my backyard, trying to get rid of the last of my tan lines. Lying nude, sipping on a cold long-island iced tea, I reflected on my life.

It has been over five years since I left my husband of thirty years. The last of our three children had left and Tom and I finally confronted the truth. I walked out one day, never to turn back.

I have been interested in tattoos and body piercings and thanks to my new found independence, I have been able to indulge in both. My latest tattoo is a pair of dolphins just above my pussy lips. I am also considering piercing my nipples, to complement the navel ring.

A combination of diet and exercise along with help from modern medicine has transformed me from an overweight housewife to a sexy vixen. At 55, my breasts are a perfect perky 34Cs.

My daydreams were rudely interrupted when I heard the doorbell ring followed by loud thumping of the door.

"Who the fuck is it?" I muttered as I draped a towel and went in to open the door.

A young kid, I guessed probably 18, was standing at the door. He was dressed in a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt. His biceps bulged, with arms thick as a tree trunk.

"Hi, I am Mike." he introduced himself, "I live next door."

"Nice meeting you Mike," I responded automatically, extending my hand, "I am Mary."

"I was wondering if I could mow your lawn?" Mike continued, "I am a student at the local college and I could use some cash."

His smile was warm and his grip strong. His touch was electric and I suddenly felt weak in my knees. I was becoming aware of a warm wet sensation between my legs.

Oh my God... I had to remind myself he was at least 15 years younger than my youngest son.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Do you trim bushes too?," I continued, suppressing a smile, noticing a slight bulge in his crotch.

"Sure. It is 5 bucks per cut or 100 bucks for the whole season." he looked flustered.

"Why don't you cut the grass now?" I suggested, "then we can discuss the price."

He nodded and started to cut the grass. I went back and lay in the sun again. I could not get Mike's body off my mind.

A short while later, the doorbell rang again and I opened the door wrapped in a towel. There was Mike again, standing there. This time he had his shirt off, revealing his strong upper body and a hairless chest.

"Come on in Mike" I let him in, standing aside as I closed the door.

His body briefly brushed against mine, raising my heart rate a notch.

As I moved, the towel parted, giving Mike a good look at my tanned toned thighs. I saw his eyes widen and some red creep into his face. I noticed a more prominent bulge developing in his pants. It was intoxicating that I could arouse this young man.

"Help yourself to a cold drink from the fridge," I said pointing to the kitchen, "while I get dressed"

I moved to the bedroom and dropped my towel.

Before wearing my skirt and top, I looked at myself in the mirror. As I cast a critical eye on my reflection, I suddenly noticed Mike's reflection.

He was holding a can of pop in one hand, stroking himself with the other.

"Sorry, " he was all red in his face, "I wanted to ask what you would like to drink?"

"Haven't you seen a naked woman before?" I asked, knowing full well that Mike would have no problem getting a woman to bed.

His response surprised me.

"I have, but none as pretty as you."

"Wow" he continued, his eyes bulging in admiration, "you have no tan lines!"

The bulge in his shorts was much more pronounced now. He made no attempts to hide it either.

"Well," I moved close to him, "how about showing me yours?"

His face turned red.

I ran my fingers over his chest and ran my tongue over his nipples. They got harder.

I inserted a finger in my wet pussy and waved it under his nose.

I bent down and ran my fingers over his bulging cock.

I grabbed his shorts with my teeth and pulled them down. His bulging cock was begging to be released from his jockeys. I wrapped my mouth around his cock through his underpants. I could see the pre-cum stain the fabric.

I brought up my hands and pulled down his underwear, exposing his cock.

I gasped at the size. It was at least 7 inches long and 2 inches thick. I took him fully inside my mouth, playing all the while with my tongue.

I moved down further, teasing his balls with my tongue. I sucked on them, playing with them in my mouth, feeling the youth and vitality. A few hairs got between teeth.

"See?" I held them up, "Gotta shave the hairs off."

In a sudden move, he reached down and pushed me down on my back. He held his penis in his hand and inserted it into my vagina. It went in easily. He withdrew and just as he was about to re-insert, cum spurted out from his cock. His erection disappeared as his cock went flaccid.

Tears welled up in his eyes and Mike was crestfallen.

I felt sorry for him.

I took his hand in mine. I rubbed it around my thighs and then into my pussy.

"Foreplay is everything Mike. Relax and enjoy," I counseled.

"I gotta pee," Mike said, "can I use your bathroom please?"

"Sure." I held his cock in my hand and led him to the bathroom.

I held on to his cock and pointed it to the bowl. I massaged his shaft as I felt it stir again.

A powerful stream of urine emanated from the slit. I could feel the strength returning. After he wiped the last drops, I pushed him aside and stood over the bowl, letting myself go. After I had wiped myself clean and flushed the toilet, we came out.

I marveled at his youthful vitality as his cock was beginning to get hard again.

I massaged his shaft with my hands.

"This time let me take the lead" I suggested.

I pushed him down on the floor.

I took his erect penis in my mouth and ran my tongue up and down the erect member.

I slipped my hand underneath and my fingers probed his anus. I thrust my finger deep inside him as my mouth moved up and down his shaft.

My movements were well co-ordinated, his thick long shaft deep in my mouth, my finger deep in his ass.

My movements increased slowly and steadily, until they became faster and faster.

I felt his muscles tense as his back arched ever so slightly.

He came. Hard. Copious amounts of cum spilled out. I swallowed all of it. Tasting the slightly salty fluid, I licked the excess around my mouth.

"Now can I return the favor?" Mike wanted to know.

"You bet!" I opened my legs wide to permit his head between them.

I wrapped my legs around his head and he proceeded to lick my pussy. He was a quick study. He worked his magic with his tongue and then fingers.

I pushed him away when I realized I was about to reach an orgasm.

I marveled again at his youth as his cock was already erect and ready for action.

I climbed on top, impaling myself on the erect cock. As I rode his cock, faster and faster, his hands played with my nipples, teasing them into a frenzy.

I felt him tense, just about the same time, I felt my muscles tense, then as suddenly relax. Both of us climaxed at the same time, covering out bodies with our fluids.

As we lay spent, cuddled in each others arms, I said, "now about the price..."

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Betty46fBetty46f3 months ago

a very good loving story that is so very well written.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago

Lovely story. Well written. You could expand your story with more detail but its fine with me.

To the person who thinks older ladies are reserved, don't believe it. If you said crafty or cunning it might be more accurate.

So many older ladies once they passed child bearing days seam to have a second lease of life sexually. That's married, divorced or widowed woman. A widow might not be receiving any, a divorcee might and so often the married lady it will be in short supply as her husband is not in his prime and not satisfying her. The married lady wants excitement from her caring roll and will often stray for a bit of fun, not saying she still doesn't love him. Once you have a married woman laughing your half way into her knickers.

Woman always (mostly) make an effort to look younger and want to be noticed so appreciate them. What I've found is older ladies become very tactile with younger lads and can always make an excuse if questioned.

To a young lad be observant and glance at her cleavage letting her know.

Keep writing.

I often think the larger the age gap the more the ladies are tempted.

REgards.

holden_2005holden_2005about 13 years ago
Hot

There is something really hot about an uninhibited woman who knows how to take the lead. And one who knows that a man's nipples are as much of an erogenous zone as a woman's is someone to be totally treasured. And one who on top of that seems to love straddling a man is clearly someone who needs to be worshipped from feet up. Perhaps I could help paint your toenails. Or something. Virtually...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Sensual Description, please

I would have enjoyed more sights, tastes and smells since he ate her pussy after he came in her and right after she peed. A description of her breasts in relations to age and gravity would be welcome, too. From personal experience with older women who had been married so long, they have had very, very limited sexual experience and would expect the man to "know what to do". Women were trained to be very passive back then, and to define their sexuality by following the man's lead and the man's pleasure. And since there was nothing happening between her and her husband, it would have been a LONG time since she had sex and felt good about her body. It would have taken her much longer to develop the confidence to be so assertive and take the lead.

PS I sent you a personal note in relation to another story you wrote. I like your themes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can I cut your grass?

I am becum'n a fan of your sensual style of writing. I got hard with pre-cum running down my leg just reading this story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Game: Late Nights Rachel suggests a game to repair their marriage.in Loving Wives
Getting my Fix A single woman finds what she needs in a hotel bar.in Erotic Couplings
Cheaters Wife caught cheating with best friend.in Erotic Couplings
Becky Brings in a Breeder A happy housewife calls in a breeder to conceive.in Mature
What a Mistake to Make Two 750 Word stories from his and her points of view.in Loving Wives
More Stories