Mike Returns Home

Story Info
Mike is comforted by sister, then Mother.
9k words
4.07
302k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little help from La Pantera Bonita. (Spanish for nice pussy or something) This is the continuing sexual adventures of Naughty Mike. All my stories use the same lead character. They can be read independent of each other or together as a novel. (Like Star Wars these were not written in chronological order.) For those who happen to like my style of writing and wish to read about Naughty Mike in a chronological sequence, it would be as follows: 1.)Terry Takes on the Navy (reader's favorite), 2) Mike Returns Home, 3) Nancy the Drama Teacher, 4) Whoring Night Series chapters 1-10, 5) Three for Tammy (my favorite), 6) Dave Returns the Favor. No animals were hurt during the writing of this story.(I know that last statement sounds a bit silly, but my parole officier says I must add it.)

After I got out of the Navy, I was feeling real sorry for myself. My marriage ended in divorce (See "Terry Takes on the Navy) and my father had died of a heart attack last year. Mom told us the whole story, apparently attempting to alleviate some guilt feelings. We all knew Dad had a bad heart like his grandfather. I called it a smorgasbord heart myself. We knew what was at the root of the heart problems. Abe Stolzfus (my Dad) had retired and moved to South Carolina. He had done okay for himself marrying a woman twenty years his junior. My mother, who was born Sarah J. Acosta (what's in a name?) and her family were immigrants from Aviles, Asturia, Spain. They came over during the Spanish Civil War. My grandfather Abe Stolzfus served as a medic with the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. (Historically speaking my Mennonite ancestor's weren't the best of pacifists.) There he met Sarah's father Jose Acosta Garcia outside of Madrid. Jose was out of ammunition.

Granddaddy Abe stole some ammunition off of one of Franco's dead soldiers and gave it to him. He would often remark how "he took a bullet for him." They became best of friends and Abe sponsored Jose and his family to come to the states, beside he could use some help on the farm. My parents grew up together almost as brother and Sister. My father worked on the farm until he was 40 and never married. About the same time, granddaddy deeded the farm over to him and he married the young Sarah J. Acosta. About that time I came along. (My birthday was 6 months after their wedding. I never mentioned that fact. Mom claims I was conceived by Immaculate Conception.)

The farm was supposed to go to me (as if I wanted to farm.) Dad had to sell the farm for medical expenditures. The family moved south to get out of the wintry cold, but kept their tithe to White Oaks congregation.

Back to the heart attack. Mom claims Abe wanted to get a little frisky. She told him, "The doctor said, 'no sex' it could kill you."

Abe responded, "If I die, I die. I gotta have it."

He then mounted her and had a heart attack while having sex with Mom. She could have just told us he died in his sleep, like other old couples' claim, but she insisted on giving us the details.

Mom hadn't done much since Dad died. She got hooked up to cable and spent most of her time glued to the TV set watching HBO.

My Sister Felicia was another story. She was a hot looking senior in High School and very popular among the boys. Felicia had inherited Mom's Spanish looks, unlike me who took after the German side of the family. Since I got out the Navy, I was letting my hair grow out. Within a few years, people would mistake me for David Crosby, except in Cleveland where everyone thought I was "Jake". I later found out "Jake" was actually Jim Fox, a local, who played drums for the defunct James Gang. While our faces were near identical, the guy must have had six inches in height over me. This didn't seem to matter to the women folk. I wish to apologize now for any paternity suit issued against you, Jim from women you never met. If you want you can kick my ass. It was worth it, being you for a couple of months.

My baby sister, Felicia by contrast had long jet-black hair. She had olive skin and the cutest butt wiggle since the age of fourteen. Her boobs were a healthy "D" cup and she had an unbelievable 19-inch waste, which made her tits look even larger. She didn't look like a Felicia, more like a mini version of Catherine Zeta Jones with a mustache. Unlike Mom, she would not keep her figure later in life. From 104 pounds of explosive T&A, she is now approaching the 200-pound mark-so the rest of you women can stop hating her now.

A week earlier, while Mom was cleaning out Felicia's Chevy Vega, she had found a roach clip. It was a nice silver one, fashioned after an Egyptian scarab. Felicia said it wasn't hers that it had to mine. Mom knew I use to smoke dope before I went into the Navy. As a teenager, she once opened my closet door to hang up clothes and was hit in the head by a small stack of not-so-well-hidden Playboys and a nickel bag. At least that was her story. I accepted the roach clip. The Vega had been a rental car and may have been left in there by a previous customer. Those professional car cleaners with their high-powered vacuums and steamers just couldn't compete with Mom.

It was boring being at home, my new job started next week and I was anxious to make a go at it in the civilian world. Felicia offered to relieve some of my boredom by taking me to a small get together her friends were having. She said Billy's sister who has big tits, blonde hair and loose morals might be there. At this point a promise of hope was good enough for me.

We ended up in a small apartment complex in Inman, South Carolina. A slightly effeminate guy named Dexter owned the place. He had dropped out of school and was a lower tier manager at the Spartanburg Wal-Mart. He recommended it highly as a stock buy. I didn't think they could compete with the local malls and K-mart. I held my tongue. I didn't want to bust the dumb dropout's bubble.

Billy Biggerstaff, Felicia's on again-off again boyfriend, was there too. He was sporting a Carolina Gamecocks jersey. There was something Freudian at work here. Billy's sister, my target for the evening, could not be here. She couldn't get away from her high-pressure job as a door greeter at Red Lobster. Billy had blonde hair also. He was a short wiry type of guy. He liked to talk too and had brought along some pot her had been growing. He claimed he had transplanted some Hawaiian seeds. This was the fifth generation and the strongest of the lot. It was certified "two-toke" weed. Billy said it could make someone "Super Oxide." I had no idea what he meant. He was selling the stuff to his friends for less than half of what I could get for it back up North. Billy was no dummy, having spent seven years in high school. I ended up with a half pound of smoke in my trunk that night. Fuck Wal-mart. I knew how to make some real money.

A big hairy Red Neck named John was there too. Everyone called him Bo. In South Carolina there is a law that requires at least one person in any group of five or more to be nicknamed Bo. Alabama was a similar law called "the Bubba Law.' Bo was wearing bib overalls with no shirt. His back was hairy and reminded me those artist conceptions of Neanderthals. He was a likable type, always smiling. He has heartbroken over the recent Lynyrd Skynyrd tragedy. Everyone one in this group had attended their last concert and was carrying around the ticket stubs to prove it. Dexter had their last album, which they played that night until the record grooves were deep enough to plant potatoes. I asked which members of the band had died. Bo picked up the album jacket and pointed to the guys in flames.

"Jesus! That was fuckin' eerie," I thought.

Dexter laid out an eight ball of coke for us to share. Billy was sharing his pot. I was beginning to love this Southern hospitality. Dexter excused himself and went upstairs to the bathroom as we delved into his powder. Dexter had a cat named Sauli. It was a cute white playful Persian cat. Now mind you, I am not a cat lover. I will confess, against my better judgment, I will slow up my vehicle when I see one in the road.

Sauli was under the sofa clawing at the back of our shoes or boots as the case may be. While Dexter was upstairs, Bo reached underneath and grabbed the cat from under the sofa as it was trying to paw him. Bo picked up the cat, and said, "I hate this cat" and twisted and snapped its neck. He stuffed the dead cat back under the sofa.

My eyes just got real big as I looked at my sister and Billy. Did I just see what I thought I just saw? It happened so quickly and my mind was spinning. What the fuck is my appropriate response in this matter? Do I say something to our gracious host who is tossing coke under my nose and end the party? Do I walk out right after I did their drugs and look rude? Do I was something to the Neanderthal and hope he doesn't break my neck? We sat there fuckin' dumbfounded and pretended it never happened.

The room was filling with a faint blue haze. "Ooh-ooh that smell. Can't you smell that smell." Dexter had returned. I looked over and saw my sister making out with Billy. Looks like they are back together.

We did a few more lines and Dexter started talking about his great job as a Wal-mart manager. I looked over at my sister. Billy had his hand up under her Lynyrd Skynyrd tee shirt feeling her breasts. Neither of the other two guys was paying much attention to the show. This must go on all the time.

Billy was pinching my sister's nipples through her bra, while she was rubbing his crotch, which had grown very huge. Did he keep a live raccoon in his pants or what? I thought at any moment they would get up and find a more private location. Apparently having only three people watch, they considered private enough. I remembered double dating with my former wife Terry before we got the sex thing out of the way. We would always end up parked somewhere we could make out. I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to do. The other couple was generally three steps ahead of what I was doing with Terry. I would sometimes just stop and watch them. Terry would tell me not to get any ideas- we weren't going to do that! Well eventually we did do that, but Jesus- not with an audience.

Dexter went on about how great things were at Wally World and said he could pull some strings and get me a job as a greeter. With my worldly experience I could skip parking lot shopping cart retriever. It was a tough offer to pass up. I suggested big hairy Bo as a greeter. Wrong thing to say. As it turned out Bo had that job then got terminated. He blamed Dexter for not having watched out for him while he was in the back napping.

"Well at least you weren't choking your chicken over in the woman's lingerie department," I said jokingly.

They looked at each other with those "who told" eyes. Dexter quickly changed the topic and got us all some "Billy Beer". I was actually glade to see Carter leave office. No more Presidents with weird families.

I popped open the top of the can. Felicia had Billy's dick out of his pants and was stoking it with her hand. Her tee shirt was off and her pants undone. Billy had his paw inside my sister's pants.

"Looks like Elvis has left the building" I said, glancing over at Billy's trouser snake.

The guys chuckled and became more interested in the show my sister was giving. Dexter turned the record over.

Felicia was getting turned on, as I could tell by the aroma of rancid pussy. She turned around and motioned to Billy to undo her bra. I could see her chest more clearly with her facing crowd-her white bra looked very sexy against her tanned flesh with large soft orbs pushed out at the top, and nipples poking through the material.

Billy grabbed hold of the back of her and said something softly about "your brother being here." Felicia chuckled and looked me straight in the eye and said, "Mike's seen me naked before."

In fact she was correct. I believe Felicia was nine-about the same time she started to develop boobs. And nice boobs they were. Billy had undone the bra and I saw my Sisters fully formed boobs for the first time. She wasn't shy about it either. "Well what do you think big brother?" Felicia asked while gently swaying them back and forth.

I took a big gulp of beer. I really needed another line, but pig nose Bo beat me to the last one. I said, " They are really primo, Sis. They look both soft and firm."

Felicia about knocked me over when she responded, 'Well don't be shy, come get a feel for yourself."

I got off the sofa and walked over to the chair where she sitting on Billy Big Boy's lap. I reached down and felt her titties. They were soft and firm indeed. Her tan line made her dark aureoles stand out, although the tan line at the top of her breasts was all the way down to the nipple. I wondered if Mom knew about that. Billy had Felicia's breasts cupped up from underneath as an offering for me to feel. I ran my thumb across her nipples and watched them get hard.

I went back to the stag sofa with the rest of the guys, and looked at them and said, "Yes they are firm and soft." The guys took that as a come-on to feel my sister's tits. They got up, went over, and grabbed themselves a hand full. They were really very gentle with them, even Bo's paws. The three of them took turns sucking on Felicia's nipples while I watched baby sister proudly displaying herself and holding on to the guys' heads while they slobbered all over her tits.

Felicia slipped down off of Billy's lap and knelt in front of him. She was completely topless with her pants unsnapped and half off. Elvis was staring her in the face. I held my breath as I watched my sister engulf Billy's cock. Felicia had been a thumb sucker up until her preteens. Our parents had tried just about everything to get her to stop, including that awful tasting crap they would immerse her hand into before bed time. Felicia would wake up the next day with her thumb in her mouth and all that bad tasting goo would be sucked off her hand. Mom would be so proud to know her little girl has stopped sucking her thumb.

Felicia's mouth worked over Elvis. I was admittedly a bit jealous, as my ex-wife had never given me a blowjob with so much bravado. Little sister was craving cock. She had grown into a real hose monster. With her head bobbing up and down on Elvis, the rest of the gang was removing her pants. Felicia assisted by lifting on knee at a time, but her lips never left her face, or Billy's cock for that matter. Looks like Mom couldn't afford to buy Felicia panties.

With my sister naked on her knees, sucking Billy's cock, Bo was feeling her ass. Felicia accommodated Bo by spreading her legs slightly apart so he could feel her pussy. Bo stuck his paw between her legs. This increased in her excitement as she blurted out some muffled sighs. Dexter nudged Bo, indicating it was his turn to feel my Sister's pussy. Bo decided to go spelunking. He lay down on the floor and slid his head between Felicia's knees. She immediately squatted down on his face as Bo worked his tongue.

Elvis was getting a good work over. Felicia was slowly gliding him across her lips, in and out of her mouth. Elvis would make it about halfway in. It appears that at this point he was hitting the back of her throat. Then my sister would pull Elvis back until just his head was in her mouth. Felicia would repeat this process six times. She would then pull Elvis from her mouth and flick her tongue rapidly across his head. Nothing like knowing your kid sister is a methodical cocksucker.

Billy was laid pretty far back in his chair, his eyes were rolled back in his head. About the time Dexter dropped his pants, Billy let loose a load. It was on mouth pump number four for those who keep score. This disrupted Felicia's rhythm a bit as her cheeks puffed out to catch his load, and then retracted inward to vacuum out whatever might have remained inside the tube.

Billy was a gentleman and relinquished his seat of power to Dexter with his scepter already out. Felicia went to work on Dexter's scepter with the same methodical motion, although she was able to take his cock down to his balls: six strokes in and out of her mouth, followed by some tongue flickering. Billy moved over to the stag couch next to me, and apologized for not bringing his sister along, so that I might experience her blowjob.

I responded, "Well. That's okay, Billy. There is always next time." Except that didn't help my raging hard on now! I motioned my head toward the kitchen.

We adjourned to the kitchen where I asked if he noticed the methodical method by which my sister sucks cock.

"They learned that in high school" Billy replied nonchalantly.

"Ah yes high school." I replied as my memory started to come back. "Cock Sucking 101. That was an elective when I went to school."

Billy laughed. "No. It seems Felicia and her girl friends all rented a porno movie together. That's how the girl in the movie was doing it. They all thought that was the proper way to suck cock. I can't tell her any different."

Damn! The Amber Lynn syndrome- it was infecting this entire nation and my sister had caught it and caught it bad. I felt helpless. If only I had known sooner. Professional help would be needed. The CDC had no known cure. Perhaps a university would help. In the years to come, South Carolina would pass a law against taking advantage of someone with Amber Lynn syndrome, but that didn't help my poor sister now.

We returned to the living room where Felicia was openly showing her affliction. Dexter didn't mind as his shaft got six strokes into Felicia's mouth, then a tongue licking. She had that tongue moving faster than William F. Buckley jr. pondering his next pointless witticism-that fuckin' lizard. Felicia had lifted her one leg up, as to have one foot on the rug and one knee. This gave me a good view of my Sister's pussy. I haven't seen it since she got pubes-and what fine pubes they were. She had long fine jet-black pussy hairs, almost as fine as an oriental woman. Bo was polishing off dessert. When he had his fill, he stood up and dropped his bib overalls. Not a sight I wanted to see. The man was a fur ball from head to toe. He shoved his hard cock in my Sister's face. It was one of the few spots on his body that wasn't covered with wool.

Felicia eagerly gobbled his cock while she stroked Dexter's shaft with her hand. She alternated the six-stroke/tongue flick between the two dicks in her face. This technique would take a long time to get someone off, thus keeping the guys hard and in her face. Billy and I decide to do another bone of our own. For all of Billy's cultivating skills, the guy was a sloppy roller. His baggie had a bunch of stems and seeds. Using a tilted serving tray, and my American Express Card (don't leave home without it) I demonstrated how simple it was to "comb" through the stash and allow the heavier items (stems, seeds) to roll down the tray and out of the way. Anybody with a dirty sock can decant wine, but it is an art form to decant or separate a nickel bag into something useful.

Felicia was still doing her bob and weave on the two cocks. She would occasionally shift the weight on her legs from one knee to the other. I kept a careful eye on my sister's pussy as she fidgeted about, in case it changed color or appearance. Her cunt lips were very visible to me now. Billy had to revive me from my trance.

"Read any good books lately?" he popped in.

I took a long toke on a fat doobie to give myself time to think. "I just finished up a series of books written by a guy named Velikovsky." I replied with an air of intellect.

Billy exhaled his smoke, "Any good."

Again, I paused holding the sickening sweet smelling smoke deep in my lungs. My sister had shifted her pussy again. "If what he says is true, the earth was destroyed about 3,500 years ago when Venus crashed into it."