Mike Trains a Slut

Story Info
Mike trains his Aunt Beth to be his slut.
8.1k words
4.52
441.2k
173

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled to himself as he gazed at the bare ass of his Aunt Beth, unconsciously stroking his hard cock straining against the material of his running shorts. Beth was bent over the big oak desk in his grandfather's office, waiting for ten strokes from the switch that lay on the desk next to her. As he stroked at his cock, Mike reflected on the events that had led to this situation.

Mike, now a strapping nineteen year old, had been orphaned fours years earlier when his Mother, Father and Uncle Dean had been killed in a plane crash. Beth was Mike's Aunt by marriage to Uncle Dean.

After losing both sons in the accident, Burt Williams had taken his Grandson in to his home. A wealthy businessman, Burt had spared little expense in giving Mike the best money could buy.

Beth had gone her own way, but had turned up several months ago drunk, penniless and unable to pay her substantial gambling debts. Despite their previously turbulent relationship, Burt had felt an obligation to help out and so had taken her in under strict conditions. There was to be no drinking, gambling or bringing men friends to his home.

Mike had laughed about that last condition. He had heard Beth described many times as a "frigid bitch" and he had not seen anything to change his mind about that. Mike detested her and resented her coming into his life, always interfering and giving him a hard time just for the hell of it.

Finally he had come up with a plan to change the situation to his advantage. He had become aware that Beth was not abiding by his Grandfather's rules, so he had used some of his generous allowance to set up surveillance cameras throughout the house.

Last night he had hit pay dirt. His strategically placed cameras had recorded a drunken Beth arriving home with Bob Elliott, followed by sex on the couch in the living room. Truth be known, it had been closer to rape, but Beth had been smashed and in no position to say yes or no. It turned out Bob had been collecting interest on Beth's gambling debts.

His confrontation with Beth had worked out just as he had hoped. Still hung over and feeling ill, she had caved into his demands with barely a whimper. The scene from the previous evening played back through his mind...

Calling Beth into the study he held up the ripped remnants of her panties that he had found on the floor by the couch.

"These yours?" Mike asked politely.

"I...I...I..." she stammered, her previously pale face turning bright red as she fell back into the large leather chair.

"Perhaps this will help to jog your memory." Mike hit the play button, and the images started to flicker across the monitor. Beth rose unsteadily from the chair and peered at the screen. She gasped and held her hand over her mouth as she saw herself and Bob Elliot staggering in the door and stumble to the couch in the living room. As she watched, Bob pushed her onto the couch and knelt over her and ripped the front of her dress open. His hands pushed her bra up, exposing both of her breasts clearly for the camera, and then he grasped her delicate nipples and twisted them viciously.

Beth clasped her hands to her breasts as the pain seemed real all over again and tears blurred the horror unfolding on the screen. Now he was leaning back, reaching under her dress, grasping her panties and ripping them from her body. He quickly opened his pants and his cock sprang out, a short stubby steel rod, and he fell on her again pushing her legs wide open, quickly thrusting into her delicate, unready pussy.

She remembered the burst of pain that had accompanied the penetration of her vagina. Beth watched as Bob thrust hard into her, then shuddered violently and fell on top of her. He lay there for a few seconds then rose, cursing loudly as he zipped his fly and stumbled from the house.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and the room started to sway and she fell back into the chair.

"Its not what you think," she sobbed.

Unmoved by the tears, Mike kept a straight face as he struggled to contain his mirth.

"Not what I think," he said incredulously. "This speaks for itself. You were drunk and having sex on the couch with Bob Elliot. I also know that you've been gambling again and you owe Bob money."

"Please Mike, let me explain," she begged, tears streaming down her face now.

"No," he yelled at her.

Beth clutched at her stomach as the fear hit her. When Burt saw this he would kick her out of the house. She had nowhere to go, no money and no friends or relatives who would help her out of this jam.

"I don't need any explanation from you. Nor will Burt when he sees this. Your ass will be out on the street," he barked.

Beth recoiled as if he had struck her.

"You have treated me like shit ever since you came here. I hate you Beth, you miserable bitch and when I show this to my Grandfather you'll be on the street." He paused a moment, then in a softer voice he said, "However I am prepared to offer you a choice."

Beth lifted her head at the words. "What choice? What do you mean?"

"Well you could leave right now, or you could wait until Grandpa gets home and I show him this. I mean he might let you stay..." Mike looked intently at Beth for a moment, "But I doubt it, don't you?"

Beth nodded her head slowly in agreement.

"My option would allow you to stay here, but under very strict conditions."

Beth wiped her face and looked at Mike with wide eyes. "I'll do anything Mike. Anything. I know I haven't treated you very well, but I'll change, honestly I will."

Mike leant back against the big oak desk before speaking. "Well you're on the right track Beth. If you stay you will do exactly as I say. If you don't, Grandpa sees the evidence and you're on the street."

"I understand Mike. You will be the boss. I'll do whatever it takes."

"Its much more than that Beth. You will be my personal slut."

Beth gasped. "You can't mean that. It wouldn't be right..."

Mike interrupted her. "Shut up and listen," he said viciously. "This is not a debate. If you stay you will be my slut, my sex toy. You will do anything I want, whether it is sex or something else. If you fuck up you get the switch across your bare ass. If you refuse to obey me, you're on the street."

Tears were streaming down Beth's cheeks again. "What kind of choice is that?" she sobbed.

"It may be a hard choice, but at least you get to decide," said Mike, unmoved by the tears.

Looking at the distraught woman slumped before him, Mike said, "Well, make your choice."

Beth looked at him, defeat showing clearly in her demeanor. "I'll do whatever you want," she mumbled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Just remember, you can change your mind anytime you like. All you have to do is pack your bag and leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Beth replied, her defeat total and complete now.

"Good, that's settled. Now bend over the desk."

Beth looked at him sullenly, but moved over to the desk and bent forward, laying her face on the cool timber. She was conscious that her dress had ridden up exposing her panty-clad ass to Mike's gaze.

Mike moved to the mantle and took hold of the switch, the same one his grandfather had used to good effect on his Father and Uncle when they were boys.

Standing behind Beth, he said, "First you need to be punished for all the shit you have done to on me."

He grasped her panties and pulled them down her legs, exposing the soft white globes of her ass. Leaving her panties around her ankles he moved to one side and brought the switch down hard on her ass.

Beth shrieked in pain as the switch bit into the tender flesh. Again the switch cracked against her ass, the searing pain shooting through her body. Again and again, Mike hit her, not stopping until he had struck ten times.

By this time Beth was a howling mess, her convulsing body racked with pain. The cheeks of her ass were criss-crossed with red welts.

Mike smiled to himself. It had been a satisfying experience and he was keen to do more, but he wanted to keep her on edge and uncertain about what to expect.

"Get yourself cleaned up and go to bed, but I want you down here, naked and bent over this desk at 8.00am."

With that he walked from the room leaving Beth wondering why he had not done anything else.

"Mike...Mike..."

He scowled as the small voice interrupted his musing over last night's events.

"Be quiet you slut," he commanded, and without any warning brought the switch down on her still red raw ass. Beth gritted her teeth as the tears started to stream down her face and grunted in yet more pain as the switch blasted against the burning cheeks once more.

Beth shrieked loudly with each blow. No one had ever punished her in this way before. She was sure her backside must be red raw and bleeding by now. She wondered how anyone could survive a beating as painful as this.

When it was over, Mike sat down and looked intently at the dark shadow sitting under the glowing buttocks, and waited for the crying to subside. His cock was so hard it hurt and it throbbed slightly with every heartbeat. He waited for a short while, before he spoke.

"Get up and turn around."

Beth turned; wiping her face with her hands and saw his cock straining against the thin fabric of his shorts. It seemed larger than others she had seen, not that it mattered to her. Sex meant nothing to Beth. She had never enjoyed sex, and the few men who had availed themselves of her pussy had got it over with quickly enough to make sure she never would.

He sat there silently just looking at her. She saw his cock twitch, as he took in the sight of her tits, snow white against the tan of the rest of her body. His eyes traveled to the untidy patch of hair at the junction of her thighs.

Her eyes followed his and she leaned gingerly back against the desk and opened her legs slightly, exposing the hanging labia and the pink slit for him. She might not be interested in sex, but she had always known how to tease a man with her body.

Mike shifted on the seat and adjusted his cock a little, after all his Aunt Beth might be a total bitch, but at thirty two she still had something to offer a red-blooded lad. More than once he had spied on her when she was swimming or taken the chance to peer down the front of her dress when the opportunity presented itself.

Beth Williams was average height and nicely pneumatic giving her a generous ass and nice set of tits without too much excess, despite gaining a little weight since she gave up smoking.

"I'm ready if you are," she simpered, fluttering her eyelashes at him, thinking to take control of the situation.

Mike looked up at the fawning face. "Well, it's nice of you to offer Beth, but I'm in charge now. When I'm ready I'm going to fuck your cunt, your mouth, your ass and whatever else I feel like doing."

He watched her face fall and her mouth gape open. "And if you don't do as I say, you'll get more of the switch. Of course you could always just leave."

Blinking away the tears, she just shook her head.

"Good, I'm glad that's settled," he said smugly. "Who knows, maybe you'll get to enjoy it."

Mike thought for a few seconds. Fucking Beth was exactly what he had in mind, but he wanted to have her begging for it before he slammed his cock into her.

Beth sat up on the edge of the desk as Mike stood up and pulled his shorts down and kicked them off. She watched as the hard cock popped into view, pre-cum dripping from the tip. She saw it was longer than Bob Elliot's by a good few inches, but not as thick.

Mike spat in his hand and took hold of his cock, rubbing the wet palm on the bulbous head, smearing the leaking juice along the shaft.

"Open your legs," he commanded, and watched as the pink cleft came back into view.

"Now get some finger action going on that clit. Go on, give it a rub."

Her face flushed bright red as she realized what he was asking her to do. Her stomach churning, Beth knew she had no choice. She couldn't leave, but she was certain Mike would soon grow tired of someone her age when he had all those young sluts chasing after him.

Tentatively she placed her hand between her legs and rubbed her index finger between the soft folds of skin. Her pussy was dry, but she continued to drag her finger up and down.

"Spit on your fingers and get some moisture down there. You really are a frigid bitch aren't you?" Mike sneered at her.

He watched her spit on her finger and put it between the beautiful lips dangling through the thick bush. He increased the stroke rate on his cock. He could feel the blood surging into his dick, his heart rate increasing. He knew this would not take long.

"Watch my cock while you work that pussy," Mike huffed. "Push you finger in further. Work that clit. Come on get with it or I'll get the switch to your ass again."

Beth stared at Mike watching his hand smoothly stroking up and down the turgid organ. She sank her finger deep into her pussy and circled her thumb over the pea- sized clit. A warm glow was starting to build up inside her and the love juices were beginning to flow.

She increased the speed of her fingers, gliding through the slick crack from her clit to her anus, her breath becoming ragged. Mikes hand was moving faster now and she tried to pace her own strokes in time with his.

Beth watched as Mike's hand stroked furiously up and down, his face contorted. He was standing now and he moved a few steps closer to her as she sat on the desk feverishly rubbing he clit. She could not believe how turned on she was. It was a long time since she had felt anything close to this.

Suddenly Mike thrust his hips forward, his cock twitching violently, and a stream of cum spat out and spattered on her stomach and legs. Beth stopped, shocked at what was happening, yet awestruck as another rope of cum surged from the tip of Mike's cock, this time hitting her heaving breasts. Three more times the thick white cum landed across her body, then she watch fascinated as the last drops of come oozed out of the mushroom shaped head.

Her fingers resumed the circular motion around her clit.

"Stop that," demanded Mike.

Confused, Beth stopped. "I don't understand."

"There are no orgasms for you. Not until I say; if I say. You don't touch yourself; you don't come unless I give you permission or you'll feel the switch on your ass. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," said Beth confused now by the feeling washing through her body, but moving her hand away from her crotch anyway. She looked down watching as cum slid slowly down her breasts, trickling into her belly button.

Mike picked up his shorts and turned back to Beth. "I'm going out now and I won't be home till late. While I'm gone you get this house cleaned from top to bottom. Do it properly, or you'll get another taste of the switch."

Without waiting for an answer, he walked out. Mike was happy that everything had started well. He knew a few tricks to get a woman turned on courtesy of his lovely next-door neighbor. "I'll have the bitch begging to get off," he thought a smirk creasing his face.

Meanwhile, Beth was puzzling over her reaction to the situation. She had really been getting turned on and was frustrated that she had not been allowed to climax. Still that was situation normal for her. Shrugging her shoulders, she headed for the bathroom.

Beth spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and while housekeeping had never been her forte she worked hard to do it right. The soothing cream she had used on her battered behind helped, but she did not need extra punishment. She figured to do whatever it took to keep Mike happy. The novelty would soon wear off and he would forget about her and then she could get back her life.

Finally finished, Beth showered again put on some loose shorts and baggy T-shirt and prepared her dinner. When she had finished eating she washed the few dishes and lay on the couch to watch some television, but soon dozed off to sleep.

It was just after nine o'clock when Mike returned home. He looked around the house checking that everything had been done and was most impressed. The place had never looked this good since she had moved in.

He went to the couch and shook Beth by the shoulder and she woke with a start.

"I'm sorry Mike, I only slept for a few minutes, but everything has been done just like you wanted."

She looked at him for a sign of approval, anything that meant she would not get another whipping.

"You did fine Beth," he said with a smile. "What a pity it's taken so long to get this sorted."

Beth sighed with relief.

Mike said, "I do however have a problem with what you're wearing."

"What do you mean?" Beth asked nervously. She was on tenterhooks again.

"I mean your lovely body is all covered up. It's certainly not very sexy is it?"

"I suppose not," she whispered head down.

"Get it off. Everything."

Standing quickly Beth removed the t-shirt and shorts, followed just as quickly by her underwear. She stood waiting her hands at her sides, seeing his cock starting to rise in his shorts, knowing he would do something to her. She quivered ever so slightly, and felt a warm tingle in her pussy.

"Now that's a good sign Beth. You are starting to anticipate sex. Your body is getting ready for some action." He grinned at her.

Pulling off his shorts and t-shirt he sat on the couch, his dick now rock hard, bobbing back and forth as he sat.

"Are you ready Beth? Are you ready to be my slut?"

Beth nodded dumbly.

"Sorry Beth," Mike said, a menacing tone to his voice now, "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," came the plaintive reply, her head down, face flushing.

"Yes what?"

She looked at Mike for a moment and then dropped her chin again.

"Yes...I'll be your...slut," said a small voice her face on fire with shame.

"Kneel in front of me." He scooted forward on the lounge as Beth got into position. Mike reached out with both hands and took a firm hold of her head and forced it down towards his throbbing organ.

Beth opened her mouth as she got closer and felt the hard cock push past her lips, deeper into her mouth until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to throw her head back as Mike held her there for a few seconds before letting her pull back. Feeling the bile rising in her gullet, Beth fought to regain her breath and brushed away the tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"That's the hard way," said Mike, staring at her, "but I'll give you a chance to do it the easy way."

"I've never done this before," Beth pleaded. "Tell me what to do, I'll do it."

"Wrap a hand around the shaft."

He watched as the delicate fingers extended and grasped his cock just below the head.

"A littler firmer...that's it. Now, slowly move you hand up and down. Yeah, that feels great Beth. Now take your other hand and cup it under my balls."

With her other hand gently playing with his balls, Mike closed his eyes and let the familiar feeling wash over him. Her hand felt cool on his hot shaft. He opened his eyes.

"Now lick the juice from my pee hole."

Extending her tongue, she dipped her head, and delicately licked the gleaming head. "Not great, but bearable," she thought as a shiver rippled through Mike's body. She flicked her tongue around the tip while slowly jacking her hand up and down the rock hard shaft.

She heard a strained voice say, "Suck it little." She pressed her lips against the swollen glans and pushed forward feeling it pop through into her mouth and licked the underside as it lay on the tip of her tongue. Beth clamped her lips tight and sucked softly at first then harder, holding the shaft tight and then pulling back her head, teasing the sensitive flesh with her soft lips as it popped from her mouth.

"Again," Mike rasped, "Do that again."