Mike's Adventures Ch. 3

Story Info
Mike and Jackie get down as sis watches.
838 words
4.27
56.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie was totally hot. Her breathing had increased and I was watching her large chest rise and fall. I wrapped my hands under her sweet behind. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders and let her wrap her ankles around my neck. She was wide open now. The pink between her legs was winking at me. Opening and closing, waiting for my hardness to intrude. I wet my fingers in her mouth and touched her scorching twat to check to see if she was really ready. I briefly touched her clit, and she twitched in my grasp.

"Give it too me baby," she said. "I need it so bad."

"Oh, you're going to get it alright," I said to her with a slight chuckle.

She couldn't wait for me. She reached out and grabbed for my cock, and guided it to her blazing hole. "Put it in me, hurry," she breathed.

I moved my hips toward her along with my steel stiff cock. I let it touch the pink lips between her thighs. Her cunt was hot, and wet, and it gave little resistance. I parted her, entering into her slowly. Inch by inch I engulfed her inferno. She pulled me into her sweetness with her legs, I kissed them as they tugged on my neck.

She gave out a little painful sigh. There was a slight resistance as my cock broke the hymen. I stopped to look at her face.

"Oh, don't stop now Mike," she said. "I have to do this sooner or later."

I knew she was right, so I pressed on. I gave her a little kiss on the mouth. She pushed her face toward mine and kissed me passionately. The next thing I knew my cock was in her all the way. A little laugh came out of my mouth.

"You bastard, you son of a bitch brother," my sister said, watching very close. "Fuck that cunt, fuck it good."

I started moving in and out, slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace. Jackie's cunt was hot. I thought my cock was going to melt inside her.

"Oh, yes," Jackie said. "This is wonderful. I should have fucked years ago."

"You like it, huh?" I asked her. "You like my cock in your sweet, juicy pussy?"

"Fuck me, Yes, fuck me," was her answer. She was almost in tears. She was enjoying it that much.

I just kept up my pace, fucking into her once virgin pussy. I could feel her cunt cream all over my cock. It was running down my balls. The little bitch came all over me.

"Ah, fuck me, fuck me. God yes Mike, do me. Oh, Shit.

My sister was watching very intently. She was alternately rubbing her pussy, playing with her tits, and kissing all over Jackie's glorious body. Giving all three of us great pleasure. It was a sight to behold.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long. I had been rubbing my hands all over her body, squeezing her delicious mound of tits. Running her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Biting and chewing on her milk bags. Listening to her moan and cooing beneath me. She had me hot and I knew I was done.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I said. "Where do you want it?"

"Huh, fuck, what?" She inquired.

"Where do you want my cum?" I further questioned her, as my cock was ready to explode. "Do you want it up your cunt, or on your tits?"

"Oh, yes. Give it to me," she answered. "Anywhere, just give it to me."

That was all I needed to put me over the top. I could feel my ball sac ready to empty, and my cock got hotter and hotter. I gave her a few more fast poundings. I felt my cock starting to jerk.

"Here it comes baby, oh shit," I said. My head was spinning.

My nuts exploded, emptying my cum up her sweet sucking cunt. I shot four giant spurts deep inside her, blasting her cuntal walls. My cock felt like it was on fire.

"Oh, God. I feel it. I'm going to cum again," she said, as another orgasm ripped though her body.

I pulled out of Jackie's cunt just in time to shoot a load of my spunk on her huge tits. And than another rope of jism, this one plastering her face and neck. Another spurt landed on her belly, drowning her navel. My cock twitched a few more times, but my juice was only leaking out now. I rubbed my finally softening dick on Jackie's sweet muff.

I Looked up at Jackie and Liz. They were engaged in a passionate kiss, tonguing like crazy. Jackie's hand reached down and groped my cock, and she helped expel the last of my seed. I laid my full weight on her and kissed her lips, sucking her tongue inside my mouth.

"Wow, that was so good," she said.

I couldn't have agreed more.

To Be Continued...