Mike's First Time

Story Info
Mike loses his virginity to young mother next door.
3.1k words
4.45
285.2k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A prequel to Mike Trains A Slut

Mike studied the scene before him. He was in the living room of his beautiful next- door neighbor watching her breast-feed her three-month-old son. Mike liked being over here. Just turned eighteen, visiting Rachel and her baby was a good way to escape the clutches of his Aunt Beth, a nasty tempered piece of work who made his life hell. His visits were frequent and the two had become good friends.

Tall and good-looking, but sexually inexperienced, Mike frequently fantasized about the young mother before him. Rachel was twenty-five and had long slender legs, a nicely rounded butt and a gorgeous face framed by short blonde hair. She also had large breasts, an obvious attraction for a young bloke with raging hormones. They had been big before she was pregnant and had gotten bigger again now they were full of milk.

Rachel was also lonely. Her husband had recently taken on a new job as District Sales Manager and as such frequently had to travel on business. He also had a problem with having sex with her now that she was a mother and they had not had sex since she was four months pregnant. After enjoying a very active sex life up to this point, Rachel was feeling quite dissatisfied.

Rachel enjoyed the Mikes visits, knowing that he was infatuated with her. She was amused by his efforts to get a glimpse of her naked breast when she was feeding Joshua and she would deliberately expose herself to him. She loved to see the bulge rise in his pants and watch him squirm to cover it up. Even more she loved the warm wet feeling in her pussy that came as she watched his cock tenting his pants.

The phone rang in the hall startling all three.

"Mike will you answer that for me." Rachel smiled sweetly at him.

Mike went and answered the phone and was quickly back. "Its your mum. She needs to talk to you urgently."

"Come and take Joshua for me." She waited as he came over to her. Mike leant over and tried to slide his arm under the baby and flushed as his hand made brief contact with the naked breast. He carefully lifted the baby from her and his eyes widened as he saw the large breast fully exposed, before Rachel casually pulled her top down.

Mike backed over to his chair feeling his cock throbbing, as it grew hard. He carefully held the baby and cooed quietly in his ear feeling a warm glow as he watched the peacefully sleeping infant. He had no family other than his Grandfather and his Aunt and he longed to play big brother to the sleeping child.

Rachel was back within a few minutes, scowling when she saw that the baby was sound asleep. He was a finicky feeder at best and he had only suckled one breast and the other was full to bursting. Worst still, she had dropped the breast pump last night and broken it. She took the sleeping baby and went to tuck him into his crib.

When she returned Mike saw the disturbed look. "Is something wrong?"

Massaging her breast, Rachel said, "He only fed off one breast and he'll sleep for hours now, but the other one is full to bursting."

"Do you want me to get the breast pump?"

"I broke it last night and its too late to go out and get one now. What am I going to do? I won't be able to cope with this till he wakes up."

"Seems to me you need another baby," said Mike trying to lighten the moment with some humor.

"Except there is no other baby available smart guy." Rachel cocked her head as an idea came to her. "Of course it doesn't have to be a baby," she mused.

"Who else is going to do it?" asked Mike genuinely puzzled.

"You could do it for me," said Rachel watching him closely.

"Me! Why would I want to do that?"

Rachel sat next to him and took his hand as her heartbeat increased with the excitement of what she was about to do.

"You're my friend aren't you? And you're always eyeing off my tits when you think I'm not looking. Now is your chance to help me out and get a close up view at the same time."

Mike mentally smacked himself for being so thickheaded. This was the opportunity he had been waiting for and he felt sure that once they got started he would get to do more than suck her tits. Rachel had kept him fully informed about the lack of activity in the bedroom and he was sure she was ready to change the situation.

His cock raging hard now, he tried to stay cool about the whole thing.

"Well of course, when you put it that way, I would be glad to help. As a friend," he added hastily.

Rachel smiled at him. "Well I appreciate anything you can do to help. It might be easiest if I lay on the bed. Come on."

She led him into her room and over to the king size bed. Slowly she raised her top over her head, watching his eyes widen as her left breast came into view, as she had not re-fastened the front of her maternity bra. She reached behind and undid the clasps and slipped it off her shoulders, both pendulous breasts coming into full view.

Mike ogled the large breasts, milky white with a few light blue veins visible, big dark nipples erect in the center of the dark brown areola. Mesmerized he reached for them only to have his hands slapped away.

"No squeezing," said Rachel as she flopped down on the bed, causing her breasts to bounce which made Mick's cock throb even harder. She lifted her ass and straightened the short skirt under her. She waited while Mike kicked his shoes off and then knelt on the bed next to her. She stopped him as he bent forward mouth open towards her right breast.

"No biting or pinching. My nipples are very delicate. Just suck."

Mike lowered his mouth to the waiting nipple. He encircled it with his lips and licked it with his tongue, immediately tasting the droplet of milk that was already seeping from the overfull breast. Gently he sucked and another drop came into his mouth. Rachel stroked his hair.

"A little harder."

He increased the suction on the hard nipple and felt the milk spurt into his mouth. It was warm and had a different taste than he expected, but it was pleasant enough. He swallowed and continued to suck, getting into a steady rhythm of sucking and swallowing.

He cocked his head slightly so he could see Rachel's face. She had her eyes closed, a dreamy, contented look on her face. Her eyes flicked open as he lifted his mouth from her breast and lay down with his body stretched out next to her.

"Roll this way a little bit," he instructed.

Rachel rolled over slightly so that the large breast fell toward his waiting mouth. Mike slipped the nipple into his mouth and commenced sucking, his eyes on her face. He watched as she closed her eyes again, then slowly moved his hand up towards the other breast.

Finally he made contact and saw the corner of her mouth twitch with a little smile. Encouraged he began to gently massage the breast, all the while sucking steadily at the other breast. Her breathing was becoming heavier now and he gently flicked the nipple with his tongue. Flick, suck, and swallow. Flick, suck, and swallow. Flick, suck and swallow, massaging the other breast at the same time.

His mouth still working her right breast, Mike dropped his hand down to her stomach, feeling the soft roll of flesh leftover from the pregnancy. He rubbed her tummy with a circular motion for a few moments, before edging his hand down along her thigh until he reached the hem of her skirt.

As Rachel continued her heavy breathing routine, he stroked the inside of her thigh with his fingers, slowly moving his hand up under her skirt until he reached her silky knickers. With no sign of disapproval evident, he rubbed his fingers across the outside of her panties, stopping for a moment when he felt the wet patch.

Mike still held the nipple in his mouth, but he had stopped sucking now, completely distracted by the damp material beneath his fingers. He resumed stroking, wedging the soft material into the cleft of her pussy, making it wetter still.

Concentrating hard on his actions, Mike jumped when Rachel spoke.

"It would be easier if you got my panties out of the way."

Not needing any further prodding, Mike hooked his fingers into the top of her knickers and pulled them down as Rachel lifted her hips. He sat up and pushed them down her legs and over her feet. Rachel lifted her hips once more and pulled her skirt up around her waist and lay back with her thighs spread wide.

Mike was enthralled by the pink wet cleft slashed through the middle of the neatly trimmed patch of hair. He wondered where the mysterious clitoris was to be found.

He dropped his hand between her thighs once more and rubbed his hand up and down the slippery opening, gradually working his middle finger into it. As he worked his finger up and down the slick channel he heard Rachel's breathing becoming heavier, soft moans escaping her parted lips, her chest heaving.

He was not overly sure of what he was doing, but a couple of young ladies he had dated had reacted in a similar way when he had stroked their tight virgin pussies for them. Thus he figured he was on the right track and if he could get Rachel excited enough, he might get more than a finger into her hot canal.

Mike felt a hand clutch at his thigh and move to his groin, where it began to gently stroke his rampant cock through his pants. His cock throbbed at the delicate touch of the long slender fingers, reminding him of his recent grappling with Mary Hawker, a young pianist with a great talent for stroking a hard cock until it exploded. Un fortunately, he had yet to convince her to develop other talents.

Rachel's hand grasped at the top of his pants, trying to drag them down, so Mike quickly assisted with his free hand, pushing his pants and underwear down over his thighs, setting his engorged cock free.

Rachel resumed her ministrations, fondling his heavy balls and then gliding her fingers up the shaft to the flaring head. She dabbed a finger in the dribble of fluid seeping from his prick, and smeared it across the smooth flesh, causing Mike to moan loudly.

Still working his fingers back and forth along the length of her wet pussy, Mike leant over her and mashed his lips hard against the pouting flesh of Rachel's lips, firing his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him back, her slick tongue gliding past Mike's tongue into his mouth, each tasting the other for the first time.

Rachel could feel her orgasm building to its peak and she lifted her hips, grinding her pussy against Mike's hand, reveling in the sensation that she had been denied for many months now.

She could feel Mike's cock twitching violently in her hand ready to spew forth a load of hot cum. She grabbed hard at the base of his cock, cutting off his orgasm. As Rachel gripped his cock, she felt her own orgasm overtaking her body and she screamed as the delicious waves of pleasure racked her from head to toe.

Totally absorbed in the task at hand Mike jumped in momentary fright when he heard Rachel scream, but quickly resumed his handiwork when he realized what was happening. He watched Rachel's shuddering body, her large breast heaving back and forth, fascinated by the effects of her orgasm.

Gradually, the tremors slowed until she lay still, her clamped thighs trappings his hand in the wet slit. Mike leant forward and kissed her again, gently. She responded, pushing her tongue into his mouth as her hand resumed stroking his aching cock.

Mike broke the kiss and sat up, placing his own hand over hers as it glided the length of his hot shaft.

"I want my cock inside you. I want you to be my first."

"Not yet. Stroke your big cock for me. I want you to cum on my tits."

Rachel let go of his cock and Mike wrapped his fingers around the turgid organ as he had done so many times, but excited by the idea of doing it in front of Rachel. As he stroked he shuffled forward awkwardly, getting a little closer, ready to spray his seed over her beautiful tits.

As Mike stroked, Rachel tickled his sack with her long fingernails, then rolled his balls gently around the palm of her hand. Mike was pumping furiously and he could feel the pressure building, his balls twitching, spurred on by Rachel's electric touch.

With an animal like growl he thrust his hips towards her tits as cum burst from his cock, laying a string of the sticky fluid across the milky tits. His cock jerked and the second string of cum splashed against Rachel's neck and face. He aimed the third rope of cum at her wide-open mouth and it fell across her nose and cheek.

Steadily pumping his cock, Mike watched rope after rope of cum cover her breasts, neck and face. When he was finished, her face and tits were covered in sticky white cum, a stray strand spattered in her hair. He watched in fascination as Rachel scooped cum up with her fingers and sucked it into her mouth.

"Yummy," purred Rachel, "I haven't had a cum bath for so long."

She slid down the bed a little ands propped on one elbow. Leaning over, she inhaled Mike's dripping cock into her mouth and gave it a bath with her tongue. Immediately his softening cock started to harden. Rachel cleaned it from top to bottom before setting it free.

"That's what I like about you young guys. Now why don't you stick it where it will do us both some good."

Mike quickly whipped his pants all the way off and slid between her legs as she pulled her legs up and gripped behind her knees to hold them in place. This action caused her pussy to open, giving Mike a clear view of the pink birth canal.

Moving closer Mike gripped his cock and placed the purple flesh against the shiny entrance, feeling the heat radiate through the head of his cock.

"Take it slow Mike. Enjoy it."

He pushed his hips forward and watched the first two inches disappear into her cunt. He pushed further and watched another two inches of his throbbing cock disappear from sight. He marveled at the soft velvet feel of her streaming cunt.

Not able to hold back, he quickly slid the last few inches into her until he could go no further. He could feel her hips move slightly, her pussy gripping his cock. He pulled back, watching his slick cock slowly come back into view.

With the head of his cock nestling just inside her, he moved over her crushing her tits against his chest and slipped his tongue into her waiting mouth. As he did so he thrust his waiting cock deep inside her, feeling her ass lift to meet him. He withdrew and banged it in again, his mouth still clamped to hers.

As if they had fucked each other a hundred times, they quickly settled into a steady rhythm, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room. Rachel relished the way Mike's cock filled her pussy and she loved the feel of his balls slapping against her ass with every thrust.

She could feel him increasing the pace, thrusting into her harder. She knew he would not last long the first time, but that was okay. She lifted her hips to meet him and squeezed the muscles of her pelvic floor, gripping his cock, urging him to fuck her hard.

The moment had arrived for Mike, quicker than he liked, but he hammered his cock into Rachel's cunt as his balls contracted and cum spewed deep into her pussy and seeped into her womb. He kept pumping his cock hard into her as it contracted continuously and her pussy overflowed.

His cock finally still, Mike kissed Rachel, a slow burning kiss that she felt all the way to her toes. Mike sat back on his heels and looked at the beautiful woman before him. Gorgeous face, magnificent big tits atop her heaving chest and the best sight of all, the swollen labia with his cum seeping from between and sliding down the crack of her ass. Mike was a proud man.

As for Rachel, she loved the feel of cum trickling from her pussy. She loved having her tits and face covered in a man's seed once again. It was the first time she had been unfaithful to her husband, but she felt no guilt. He might have a problem fucking her now she was a mother, but it was no problem for Mike and it would be fun showing him all the things she liked to do.

"Did you enjoy that Mike?"

"Shit yeah. It was a bit quick though."

"It was your first time. You'll last longer with practice."

"Will I get to practice with you?"

"I'll be disappointed if you don't. I would love to teach you how to fuck a woman. And I want to suck your cock. I give terrific blowjobs."

Mike looked at his slack cock. "I'd love a blowjob, but you need to give me a few minutes."

Rachel laughed at him. "Well you're out of luck, because we don't have a few minutes. Roger will be home soon and I need to get cleaned up. I don't think he would like to find his wife covered in another man's cum. Do you?"

"Probably not. When can we get together again?

Rachel sat up and took Mike's face in her hands. "Anytime Roger's not here, you just come over and help yourself."

She kissed him full on the lips, her tongue sliding into his open mouth in a long sensuous kiss. "He'll be gone by seven in the morning."