Mike's Humiliation

Story Info
She punishes her naughty partner.
1.4k words
3.59
46.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise stepped from her car and yawned. It had been a long and trying day. As chief buyer for a major chain of sex shops, her job was very demanding, and her day wasn't over yet. She was expecting a delivery of new products to try out that day. She always got them delivered to her home so she could inspect them in private, without having to listen to the childish sniggering of her male colleagues.

She crossed the tile hall of her house, listening to the click of her 4" spike heels she wore with her business-like clothes - nylon stockings, straight skirt just above the knee, stiff white blouse which showed just a hint of cleavage and jacket to match her skirt. She looked strict and severe but she liked it like that, no one would mess with her looking like this, especially when she tied her hair back and wore her glasses. No one could guess that underneath she had a tiny lacy g-string with a matching push-up bra that were anything but prudish.

She called out to her partner Mike as she climbed the stairs to their bedroom. He had been home all day doing some much needed DIY. As she neared the room she could hear a faint moaning from behind the door. She flung the door open, expecting the worst. But instead of finding him with someone else, he was alone. He was surrounded by boxes of her new merchandise, and apparently enjoying it too.

On the TV screen were images of 2 girls fucking one another while a man looked on, just waiting to join in. Mike was wanking in ecstasy, while inhaling the scent of a pvc body suit. Suddenly he threw it down as he came all over it. He didn't even see her standing there until he heard her enraged shout. "What the hell do you think you're doing? That wasn't the kind of DIY I had in mind for you today! And what are you doing with all my new stock??? How am I supposed to sell it now? I'll teach you some manners, you lazy bastard!"

Mike froze in horror, knowing from past experience that she was deadly serious. "Oh no Mistress, I'm sorry, please don't punish me." he whimpered.

"Its too late for that, slave boy," she hissed. "How many times have I told you to follow my orders, or else face punishment!" Picking up the nearest whip she could find, she ordered him to lick up every drop of cum he had destroyed the pvc bodysuit with. He begged for her mercy, telling her how much he hated the taste, but this only made her madder, as she ordered him to bend over at the same time. "Now," she said as she gave him 5 strokes of the whip, "Lick up that cum or face further punishment."

As Mike licked and cleaned the bodysuit, Louise noticed how his cock was once again stiffening. "Are you enjoying this slave boy? This is your punishment, obviously it's not severe enough if you're enjoying it." she taunted. "Like the taste of cum do you? Well maybe you'd like to feel a cock up your ass too." Mike turned to her, confusion in his eyes, until he understood what she meant. "I think this should be a public humiliation, don't you?" she stated as she switched on the webcam "Then maybe you might learn some manners."

"Oh not the webcam, please Mistress, I'll do anything you want, please don't turn on the webcam, anyone could see!"

"Exactly." said Louise, a cruel smile playing on her lips as she turned to face the camera. "Mike has been a very naughty boy," she stated, " And now he must be punished."

Taking a big black vibrator from the nightstand, she put it at the entrance to his asshole. "No Mistress, please! I'll be good, I promise." he begged. But it was too late. Adding a drop of KY jelly she shoved it unceremoniously up his ass, as he howled in pain. Slowly though, he grew accustomed to the strange feeling of a cock up his hole, he began rocking his hips in motion with the vibrator. His cock grew bigger and stiffer by the second. Seeing how much he was enjoying it, Louise decided he still wasn't being sufficiently punished. With one final hard thrust, she withdrew the vibrator, ordering him to thank her. "Thank you Mistress." he professed gratefully, his eyes shining with adoration.

As always, the fact that she had been dealing out "punishment" made Louise horny, so she decided she needed some fun of her own. With the webcam still running, she wondered how many people were watching them right now, jerking off at the sight of Mike's humiliation. She could feel her own wetness soaking through her skimpy g-string, and pushing Mike to his knees in front of her, she stood with one leg either side of him. "I'm wet slave boy." she stated "Now I want you to pleasure me." Mike was only too happy to comply - "Clean my shoes boy." ordered Louise. Mike gently licked each piece of dirt away from the heels of her shoes. "OK, they're clean enough." she finally said, satisfied that he was finally obeying her without objection.

"Please Madam, may I lick your beautiful legs?" he begged her.

"You have my permission slave boy." she consented. She sighed with pleasure as his tongue travelled slowly upward, enjoying every lick and gentle nibble on her legs. As he reached the sensitive area of her thighs she could feel her self grow wetter still.

Finally, he pushed her thong to one side, a sigh of contentment escaping as he took in the sight of her freshly shaven pussy. He lapped slowly and gently at her swollen clit, his tongue getting more persistent as he reached around and slipped 2 fingers inside her cunt, inhaling the sweet, honey-like scent of her. Finally, dizzy with desire, she pulled his head away. "I need to be fucked." she muttered huskily, dragging him to his feet "Fuck me now and fuck me hard." she said. Staying in her heels and skimpy g-string, she left the remainder of her clothes fall to the floor. She bent over the bed leaving him in no doubt as to what position she wanted.

Mike gripped her by the hips, admiring the curve of her ass that was presented to him so exquisitely. Rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, he teased her a little before driving it into her soft, wet folds, as she moaned with delight. Reaching around to play with her clit, he admired the way her beautiful breasts swung and bounced with every thrust. Starting at first with a slow relaxed pace, he built it up as her cries grew louder and more insistent. "Fuck me harder, I'm going to cum, fuck me! Oh yessssssss! I'm cuuuummmmmmmmmmmmingggg!" she screamed as her hair cascaded around her shoulders. With one final thrust of his hips, Mike grunted as he shot hot cum deep inside her, gripping her tightly as they collapsed, panting on the bed.

"You did well slave boy." said Louise a few minutes later, smiling. "I think you deserve a reward." Mike eyed her warily, wondering what her idea of a "reward" was, but within seconds he was smiling as she began kissing him, allowing her tongue to travel downwards, licking and biting his neck, his chest, and finally tracing the dark line of hair down his stomach to where it expanded into a dense growth of springy curls. Gently caressing his balls with her right hand, she slowly licked the length of his cock, savouring the combined taste of her pussy and his cum from their recent fucking, smiling with satisfaction as she felt his cock grow stiffer with each lick. She circled the velvety top of his cock with her tongue, licking away the first drop of pre-cum as it appeared before taking his whole cock in her mouth, sucking slowly at first, but then faster and almost greedily, taking in the length of his cock, loving the feel of it hitting the back of her throat.

Mike groaned in delight as he gave himself up to the feel of her beautiful mouth on his cock; sucking, licking, teasing it. Suddenly he felt his balls tighten once again, and grabbing her tightly by the hair, he closed his eyes as yet another orgasm engulfed him and she swallowed every last drop of his cum. Then licking her lips, she straightened up. "Now slave boy, you may thank me for not giving you the punishment you deserved," she told him. "But next time, the lesson will be far more severe . . . . "